Fucked on a Boat

Story Info
Two Black guys enjoy a White girl.
3.2k words
4.16
187.1k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindy_4u
cindy_4u
306 Followers

For the critics who love perfect English stories, try a Shakespeare book rather than come here on this site looking for literally excellence. I am tired of you losers who want to be critics when all you want to do is jerk off reading stories.

For those who know why they are here, boys/girls, all these stories are my true experiences. I am a small petite blonde, 22 (turning 23 end of this month) and loving life and boys.

This last summer I was having fun with George, a decent guy. We had been fucking for about 6 weeks now and I will say sex at best was just above average. George liked me to do all the naughty things but would not work back on me as hard. But that was fine. It was not that we were exclusive and he knew I was having my fun away from him. I would hang with him over the weekends on his boat as I love water. He did not mind either knowing he had me to have fun once we were back at his place after all day on the water. Key to note, he would not fuck on his boat as he has issues. So we would spend Saturday morning on the water for example and go back to his place and have fun. This continued for about 6 weeks and I was starting to get bored of this routine.

I also wanted to fuck on the water so I decided to turn it on for him. I got this sexy thong bikini and once on the boat, I lay down on the top of the boat, removed my sun dress to reveal him my tight small ass in the thong bikini. George loved it and was all over me. His hands running over my ass, kissing and fondling. I knew we will fuck as soon as we were in open waters. Once out in the open water, while I lay sun bathing, George parked the boat at our regular spot. I was ready with anticipation and had a damp pussy. But soon my dreams were shattered. George was interested in fishing, sun bathing but not fucking me on the boat due to his issues. I begged him to fuck me and even tried pulling his cock out to suck, but george was too shy to let me do it as he did not like anything public.

So here I am on his boat, in my sexy bikini and no cock to fuck me. I was frustrated and angry but it also seemed George did not care. It had been 30 minutes now since we were docked when boats after boats would pass next to us. Some with families, some with couples and many with just guys. I had had enough so I stood on the front of the boat looking out in the water. I knew many boats passing by would see my thong bikini. It would startle some and it will turn on some. For about 15 minutes that I stood there, many boats passed and many guys stared ay my tight ass. George was either oblivious or did not care. This pissed me even more.

Soon a boat of 2 black guys pulled by our boat. They saw my ass and me standing and one of the guys hollered. I ran my hands through my blonde hair seductively and waved to the boys. George still busy fishing at the back of the boat. The boys slowed the boat and I waved at them again, this time blowing a kiss at them. They turned the boat, and parked it relatively close to our boat. George saw them pulling the boat and parking and was not excited as he felt fishes will not bite now. I on the other hand felt that damp spot again in my pussy as I saw these 2 hot looking black boys. Once they were docked, towards the front of the boat, I decided to tease them. I walked to the towel, bent over with my ass towards them and pretended to fix the towel before lying on it. I lay on my stomach so that the black guys could see my white ass. I was enjoying knowing they were watching.

After 10 minutes of lying there, I got up and asked George one more time if he was ready to fuck or not. He refused. I grabbed my towel, my sun dress and walked towards the front of the boat. i saw the black guys looking at me wondering what was going on. I yelled at one of them, 'Do you guys like to have fun on the boat or are you as uptight as this idiot on my boat?' George was stunned. the black guys were stunned. I on the other hand did not care. I needed a cock and I needed a good fuck. I again looked at the black guys and said, 'do you or don't you?' By now both guys were nodding. I jumped in the lake with my towel and sun dress in tow and swam to their boat and within minutes had 2 sets of strong hands pulling me over on their boat.

George was yelling asking me to come back. I showed him the middle finger. Once on the boat I asked the boys to gun the boat away from the loser. Here I was on these hot looking guys boat, driving away from George and I felt really good. George was stood there on his boat a little stunned never came after me either. I knew that was the last I was going to see of him.

After 15 minutes of driving we parked ourselves at the other side of the lake. During that time we introduced ourselves, had beers already in our hands and the guys clearly had a hard on under their trunks. Terrell and Lonnie were 28, and they both owned a gym together. For a minute I was worried if they were gay, but looking at the bulge in the trunks, I was hopeful. Once the boat stopped, we were on the front deck of the boat and I knew the guys were checking out my ass and body. We settled on the boat with beer. Terrell was the bolder of the lot and he sat right next to me, an arm around my waist. He asked what made me jump boat and i smiled and told them the story. Both guys were shocked at how honest I was about the topic.

After my story was over I asked if they had issues of fucking me on their boat? Terrell was already salivating with the idea of fucking a white chick. He was nodding and his hands had moved down to my ass as he said he would love to fuck me and show me a good time. Lonnie was right there. But I told them I will be in control and if they did not behave, i will be off the boat or yell loud enough to get the attention of boats around us. They knew better as they were really interested in a white pussy, one that came to them on their won. Plus they knew the lake was very busy and any wrong move could get them into trouble.

While still sitting I asked the guys to pull their cocks out and show me what they got. They could not stand and strip as many boats would have noticed and one still has to be careful of being called out by authorities over indecent exposure. The guys had pulled their trunks down to their knees and had their hard cock out. Still not fully erect they both were good size cocks. Terrell was completely shaved down there and Lonnie has a nice trimmed pubic area. I asked them to sit next to me on either side. While leaning against the front of the boat, I had my hands on 2 cocks and I started to stroke them. Only if a boat was right next to us or parked in front of us, would they have known what was happening. From a distance all people could see was a white girl sitting with 2 black guys.

Lonnie wanted to grab my tits but i told the boys to behave as I decide what will happen. So here they sat, their cocks in my hands as I stroked both of them. Now erect Lonnie was a good 8 inch long and Terrell about the same size but thicker. Pre cum on their cock tips and I loved how their black cocks looked in my small white hands. I stroked them slowly for some time. Both boys were begging to let them touch me. I refused and asked them to relax and enjoy as I was going nowhere and we had all day to have fun.

After stroking them for 10 minutes and watching them in complete agony over wanting to fuck me, I asked them to sit as I stood up. Standing between the boys, them looking up my body, I bent over a little with my ass towards them and asked if they liked small asses? They both nodded and I laughed saying how you boys liked bigger ass. But Lonnie was first to speak and said how he loved small petite girls specially white girls and he loved a tight ass to smack. I smiled and said if he behaved he may just get to do that. With that I walked to the beer cooler, bent over to pull out the beers for all of us and moved my ass a little seductively showing them the barely covered ass and pussy. The guys sitting with their hard cocks up were enjoying the show.

I walked back with beer in hand, handed them each a can and I started to move seductively a little standing, putting on a show. There was no music but i pretended I to be a little stripper for them. I moved for a minute and asked the boys to follow me. We walked down to the room in the lower deck. There was a sofa and a small bed. I sat on the edge of the bed, motioned both boys to come and stand in front of me. I pulled down their trunks and they stood all hard bodied and naked in front of me. I took turns slowly running my tongue on the head of their cock, tasting precum. Terrell had his hands in my hair and I pulled back and told them to keep their hands to themselves as I am in control and will tell them what they can or cannot do.

This was the last time I had to tell them to listen. They stood there, with their cocks in my hand being stroked and sucked slowly. I was enjoying sucking them and stroking them. I looked up to them and asked if hey were having fun? Obviously they were. After stroking and sucking like this, I asked them to sit on the sofa. They did and I got off the bed, pulled my bikini top off to show them my small tits. I know boys like big tits but i am not ashamed of my small tits as I know they look good on my small body. Both of them hollered a bit when they saw my tits. I walked to them, put my knees between each their legs, hands on each shoulder and I bent over to Lonnie first to let him suck my tits. I then turned to Terrell and let him suck my tits. I told them to suck my tits but keep their hands to the side. Lonnie was a good tit sucker. This made my pussy so wet that my thong bottom which was white in color clearly showed a damp spot. The bikini was dry except for that one spot.

I leaned back while still on my knees to show the boys what they did to my pussy and both smiled. Terrell asked when could they see it and I asked them to be patient. After having enjoyed my tits sucked, I got up, went to the bed, climbed and got into doggy style. I asked the boys to come and they can touch me anywhere except my pussy. I had these 2 hot black guys all over me running their hands on my ass, my tits, my hair, my back. I stayed in doggy style, in my thong bikini enjoying the hands explore me. Lonnie lay down under me and started to suck my tits again. terrell stood behind me kissing and slapping and licking my ass. I was really enjoying this and the guys too as their cocks were still hard.

I then asked both of them to lie on the bed. They did and I started to suck both of them hard. I took turns sucking their cocks really hard. Deep throating them. They were both moaning. Lonnie was making some of the best sounds and begging to blow his load. I told him I want him to cum in my mouth. I started to suck him hard, stroking his cock as I sucked and used my other and to stroke Terrell. Sucking Lonnie hard within a minute I had him explode in my mouth, large load of cum. I was so turned on. I swallowed every drop as I continued sucking. After I had squeezed every drop, I got up and stood on the bed. I pulled down my bikini bottom revealing my tight shaved pussy. Both boys hollered again. I then straddled Terrell, lowered myself on his thick hard cock and let him enter my wet pussy. his thick cock filled me complete. I had my hands on his shaved chest and I was riding like a cow girl enjoying his black cock fucking my white pussy. Lonnie was running his hands on my legs and back and tits while Terrell fucked me.

I rode Terrell for 5 minutes when I came. I came hard on his cock. I collapsed on his chest after the orgasm subsided. I got off him, fell on the bed and asked Lonnie to eat my pussy. I love my pussy being eaten after I have just cum. My clit is all sensitive and I love how a tongue feels on my clit. Lonnie spread my legs, buried his face in my pussy and went to work. He was good. Real good. I had Terrell sit on my face as I sucked his cock, tasting my cum off his cock. I told him how I want him to cu in my mouth too. Terrell was dying to explode and after a minute to sucking and stroking him, he exploded in my mouth. I took his cum in my mouth, showed him how much was in my mouth, put it back on his cock and them licked it all back in and cleaned his cock. All that while Lonnie was making my legs weaker and I had already cum once as he ate me and I sucked Terrell.

All used and weak knee, we all collapsed on the bed. I then told the guys that i want them to jump in the lake naked and keep their lower body under water to not let others know they were naked. I wore my bikini and thong and jumped in after they were already in water. we swam next to the boat and as we turned the corner to the other side of the boat, we saw a group of guys on a boat passing by. They were smiling at me guessing how a white girl with 2 black guys must be doing. While in water we horse played a little. I would touch their cock under water. They would run their hands on my ass and try touching my pussy. I would let them. They asked me to pull of my thong. I did. So here we were, 2 naked boys, me without a thong swimming and having fun.

After 15-20 minutes of staying in the water we got out. the guys walked up the ladder naked and I followed without my bottoms, surely making someone see my naked ass. Once on the boat we grabbed a drink and went down to the room again. This time I told the boys I want them to take turns fucking me. They both were salivating again with the idea of fucking me and in case of Lonnie, for the first time. I pushed them on the bed, took their cock in my mouth taking turns sucking them and making them hard. Once both were hard, I asked Lonnie to lie down, I straddled him and took his cock in my pussy. I asked Terrell to stand next to me so i could suck his cock while Lonnie fucked me. And we all got into rhythm. I was being fucked by Lonnie. His hands on my waist making me ride his cock while I sucked Terrell. He was fucking me hard, real hard. Just how I like being fucked. Terrell was enjoying me deep throating him.

I told Lonnie not to cum in me and when he was close, I pulled out. I went on my knees doggy style and asked Terrell to fuck me from behind. He asked if he could fuck me in my ass. I told him to lubricate my ass well before he fucks me. He was on my ass, licking it, putting spit all over my ass, lubricating his cock and slowly pushing his thick cock in my ass. I had to open my legs a little to take him in and slowly he managed to part my ass enough to push his cock in me. God he filled me full. He started to fuck my ass while I had Lonnie lie across my face so I could suck him while being pounded. We 3 enjoyed that position and I told Terrell I wanted him to cum in my ass. He picked his tempo, slapping my ass, scratching my back as he pumped my ass. And soon he was exploding in my ass. I could feel his hot cum deep in me. I was moaning while I was sucking Lonnie too.

After he had emptied his balls, he pulled out and collapsed on the sofa all sweaty. I turned around, lay on my back and asked Lonnie to fuck my pussy. Lonnie first went down between my legs and started to eat my pussy. he was good as usual. I was moaning loud. He made me cum first and then pushed his hard cock in my wet wet pussy. I lay, my legs open, being fucked by Lonnie as Terrell sat and enjoyed the show. Lonnie was fucking me hard and I wrapped my legs around him. I was moaning and yelling loud being fucked. He was a little brutal at times and it did hurt but it was good pain. He was so good and lasted so long that he made me cum while being fucked and then he came in me. I felt his hot cum deep in my pussy. He moaned as he emptied his balls in me. And then collapsed next to me. The room smelled of sex and sweaty bodies.

We went out to the boat, sun bathed and drank a little more. By evening the guys dropped me to shore and I left after having being fucked well.

cindy_4u
cindy_4u
306 Followers