Fucked Up Fairy Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Surely someone will hear me knocking," Goldilocks said to herself. "Hello?! Anyone at home?!" she called, peering round the door. Then she went into the empty house and started to explore the kitchen.

"A pudding!" she cried, dipping her finger into the pudding Mother Bear had left to cool. "Quite nice!" she murmured, spooning it from Baby Bear's bowl. In a twinkling, the bowl lay empty on a messy table and Goldilocks' brain began to float away in a drug-induced sense of euphoria. With a full tummy and a hazy brain, Goldilocks was just about to go on exploring when she noticed Mother Bear's butt plug.

Feeling uncommonly relaxed and calm, and always loving to have her ass well-plugged anyway, Goldilocks stripped out of her dress right there in the Bears' kitchen. She bent over and slid the butt plug all the way in until she felt like her ass was quite snug and well-fucked.

She walked somewhat awkwardly now, but she enjoyed the tight sensation in her ass. Goldilocks walked into the front room, and seeing the chairs said, "Now then, this must be Father Bear's chair, this will be Mother Bear's, and this one must belong to my friend, Baby Bear. I'll just sit on it a while!" With these words, Goldilocks sat herself down onto the little chair which, quite unused to such a sudden weight, promptly broke a leg. Goldilocks crashed to the floor, but not in the least dismayed by the damage she had done because in doing so the ass plug was shoved a little further in her ass, making her squeal with the unexpected delight.

As she unsteadily stood up, Goldilocks realized there was and unusual shape beneath Mother Bear's sewing and her chair. Carefully lifting the needle-point project, Goldilocks was quite delighted to see a thick dildo sticking straight up out of the chair. Licking her lips as she ran her fingers along the shaft to feel its bumpy and ridged exterior, she quickly turned and lowered herself down on it, the impressive length of the dildo sliding deep into her pussy. Goldilocks moaned happily, slowing to accustom herself to its girth, then slowly began riding the dildo chair like she was fucking an actual man.

Goldilocks began to ride the dildo chair faster and faster, now almost jumping up to slam to dildo into her as deeply as possible into her pussy. Although her legs were burning from the exertion to make the dildo slide in and out of her, Goldilocks was very near orgasm and now began to vigorously rub her clit to enhance her orgasm. After just a few minutes of rubbing herself in this manner Goldilocks came loudly, her cries echoing throughout the empty house.

Feeling quite exhausted but very satisfied, she went upstairs. There was no mistaking which was Baby Bear's bed, what with all the whips and other devices of pain hanging from the bedboard.

"Mmm...quite comfy!" she said bouncing on it, getting the butt plug in even farther. "Not as nice as mine, but nearly!" Then she yawned, feeling quite tuckered out from her masturbation and the effects of the drugged pudding. "I think I'll lie down, only for a minute just to try the bed." And in next to no time, Goldilocks lay fast asleep in Baby Bear's bed with her soft, round, and still very plugged ass sticking up in the air.

In the meantime, the Bears were on their way home.

"Wasn't Mummy Beaver baby ever so flexible?" said Father Bear to his wife as they walked home. "Who knew beavers could bend so far? Can you bend like that?!"

"Not quite, but almost," came the reply, with a fond caress. Then, as they rounded a bend in the road, Father Bear noticed the door was ajar.

"Hurry!" he cried. "Some motherfucker is in our house!" Was Father Bear hungry or did a thought strike him? Anyway, he dashed into the kitchen. "I knew it! Somebody has gobbled up the pudding. This shit could go for 40Gs on the streets!"

"Someone has been jumping up and down on my armchair!" complained Mother Bear.

"And somebody's broken my chair!" wailed Baby Bear, "and when I catch the fucking bitch that did this I'll make them scream like red-hot irons are being shoved up their ass!!"

But where could the culprit be? They all ran upstairs and tiptoed in amazement over to Baby Bear's bed. In it lay Goldilocks, sound asleep, her perfectly shaped, snow white ass sticking up and quite exposed.

Perhaps, children, you will recall that Father Bear demands respect, and becomes enraged when shown disrespect in any way. Perhaps you will further recall that he used that freakishly large cock to punish the last person that disrespected him. If you now think he felt very disrespected by having some bitch break into his home, eat his smack pudding, leave a puddle on his wife's chair, break his son's chair, and then take a nap, then you would be quite correct. And children, if you suspect that he is going to use that same gigantic cock as a weapon in this case, then you must be fucking geniuses!

Aroused by the sight of Goldilocks' perfectly white ass with just a touch of her blond pussy hair peeking through, and enraged by her behavior, Father Bear ripped the ass plug out of her and swiftly slid his cock in her ass instead.

She awoke to a sudden, searing pain ripping into her ass and feeling like her very guts were getting fucked. Goldilocks realized there was a pair of strong, hairy, clawed hands grabbing her by the hips and thrusting her backwards while a huge cock was rammed into her ass at the same time, and knew that she had stayed here far too long. The size of Father Bear's cocks was well known to everyone in the area, and Goldilocks was terrified to suddenly realize that cock was being hammered into her ass.

Terrified...and very turned on.

"How do you like it, bitch?" Father Bear roared at Goldilocks as he butt fucked her. "You like breaking into people's houses?! Huh?! Do you, bitch? You like me breaking into you?!"

What was ironic was that, yes, Goldilocks did rather enjoy getting so savagely butt fucked as she was now. She had always been the dominant one before, always been the inflictor of pain, the mistress, but now she was being ravaged and receiving the pain and suddenly realized she loved it. She loved laying there and getting fucked, being shown who is in control, who is the Master.

Father Bear kept screaming at her, but was quite surprised when she yelled back, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder, Big Daddy!!" as she began to orgasm.

Although she at first stood by watching slack-jawed, this display of sexuality excess was entirely too much for Mother Bear to stand, and she now squatted in front of Goldilocks and grabbed her hair tight, pulling the woman's face to her very hairy bear pussy, saying simply, "Lick it, bitch."

Being now so totally dominated, so utterly controlled both anally and orally was a thrill unlike any Goldilocks had ever had. She eagerly licked and lapped at Mother Bear's pussy, finding she tasted unexpectedly like honey. Goldilocks sucked on her hard, round clit, Mother Bear growing ever closer to orgasm as she did, pushing Goldilocks' face further and further into her.

The bear couple now both began to low, deep growl deep within them, and as Father Bear's cock swelled in her cunt and Mother Bear's clit swelled equally on her tongue, she knew what was about to happen.

Father Bear began to roar loudly as he started to cum up Goldilocks' ass with such force that for a moment she thought she tasted it in her mouth. She could feel each hot, wet squirt fill her ass as she had never had done before. Meanwhile, Mother Bear also started to cum, shrieking just as loudly and explosively as her husband as she squirted her bear juice all over Goldilocks face.

And this is how it all ended. From that day onwards, haughty rude Goldilocks became a pleasant little girl. She became the very willing and happily owned slave of the Bears, alternately getting used by Father or Mother Bear. Goldilocks didn't care which one she serviced, or what humiliated tasks they had her perform, or even when they had her service their friends. No, she was ecstatic to be owned by them, chained in the basement and forced to wear leather straps and butt plugs at all times. She only looked forward to the day that Baby Bear would be old enough to punish her the way she truly deserved to be. And everyone lived happily ever after.

The Princess and the "Pea"

Once upon a time there was a prince who wanted to marry a princess; but she would have to be a real cum slut of a princess because he wasn't having any frigid wife. He travelled all over the world to find one who was horny enough for him, but nowhere could he get what he wanted. There were princesses enough, but it was difficult to find one that was willing to do anything and let him do what he wanted. They were too busy being princesses even in bed and the prince could have none of that. "Be a princess in court," he's say to then as he left in the morning, "and a slut in bed." There was always something about them that was not as it should be. So he came home again and was sad, for he would have liked very much to have a real princess cum slut for a wife.

One evening a terrible storm came on; there was thunder and lightning, and the rain poured down in torrents. Suddenly a knocking was heard at the city gate, and the old king went to open it.

It was a princess standing out there in front of the gate. But, good gracious! what a sight the rain and the wind had made her look. The water ran down from her hair and clothes; it ran down into the toes of her shoes and out again at the heels. It soaked her thin dress so that it clung to her body like a second skin, and the price could clearly see that she was slender and well built, that her thick punk nipples were erect at the end of large, firm breasts, and that she wore nothing under that thin dress.

She appeared promising, and she said that she was a real princess.

"Well, we'll soon find that out if she's slut enough for my son," thought the old queen. But she said nothing, went into the bed-room, took all the bedding off the bedstead, and laid a "pea" on the bottom – pea was always her little euphemism for a vibrator – then she took twenty mattresses and laid them on the pea, and then twenty goose feather-down beds on top of the mattresses.

On this the princess had to lie all night. In the morning she was asked how she had slept.

"Oh, very badly," said she. "I have scarcely closed my eyes all night. Heaven only knows what was in the bed, but I was lying on something hard, and it got me so turned on, hot, and wet that I simply had to masturbate and finger fuck my ass all night long. So, I scarcely slept a wink."

Now they knew that she was a real cum slut princess because she had felt the pea right through the twenty mattresses and the twenty goose feather-down beds, and then got so aroused she played with her cunt all night long.

Nobody but a real cum slut princess could be as sensitive as that.

So the prince took her for his wife, for now he knew that she would be a real whore in bed and a princess in court, just the way he wanted his wife.

And everyone lived happily...ah, fuck it, you get it by now.

12