Fuckin' Soldiers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbieLez
BarbieLez
386 Followers

"I knew she would cave," thinks the bully-turned-lover as the young recruits' tongues dance around in each other's mouths. Still fully aware that Barbie's unexpected change of mind may very well be only temporary, she decides to escalate things. Breaking the kiss, she makes her way down to her ample bosom.

"Oh, yes!" moans Barbie as she feels her new friend's lips wrap themselves around one of her nipples. Soon, she feels her tongue flicking back and forth, sending shivers of delight rippling throughout her body.

Thrilled by Barbie's positive response, she uses her free hand to massage her other boob. Moans flow past the busty blonde's lips as she feels her oh-so-hot young lover ravage her body. With one of her new friend's hand busy stimulating her increasingly humidifying twat and the other doing the same to one of her breasts while the other is being services by her lips, Barbie feels her energy return. Although previously exhausted by the long day of latrine cleaning, the tight-bodied recruit now feels energized and ready to take on any challenge.

Before Barbie has time to get accustomed to her mammary stimulation, her brunette friend puts an end to it. The horny blonde is about to voice her discontent when she feels the former bully lick her way down to her pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" moans Barbie, the cry echoing throughout the entire showering room as she feels the brunette's hand leave her pussy, only to be replaced by her tongue. Barbie instinctively spreads her legs wider, giving her fellow recruit better access.

Taking full advantage of her all access pass, the kneeling lesbian slides her tongue past Barbie's lower lips. She giggles giddily as she feels her taste buds gorge themselves on the married teen's sweet pre-cum.

"Oh my god!" shrieks Barbie as she feels the eager tongue slide all the way up her pussy. A powerful wave of arousal soon follows as Barbie realizes she has not had sex since the start of basic training. Never has she gone so long with sex since she lost her virginity at fifteen. Sure, she masturbates whenever she gets the change, but self-stimulation comes nowhere near what she is currently experiencing.

"Faster!" begs Barbie only moments after she feels the brunette's tongue start to dart in and out of her. Her new friend is all too happy to oblige as she reaches up and fumbles around until she finds what she is looking for; Barbie's boobs.

"Oh god!" moans Barbie as she feels her former tormentor's hands begin to stimulate her erect nipples while her tongue continues repeatedly plunging in and out of her soaking wet pussy. It takes almost no time for her head to be forced back by the power of arousal. Eyes sealed shut, the moaning blonde can feel millions upon millions of drops of water rain down upon her face and body as she feels her arousal level skyrocket. Within seconds, she feels an orgasm build deep within her pussy.

"FUUCCCKKKK!!!!!" she screams blissfully. An orgasm is imminent and the teen knows it all too well.

"Wow!" mentally gasps the brunette as she feels Barbie's pussy start to shake and shiver around her tongue as the passionate tongue-fucking continues.

"I'm gonna cum!" announces Barbie between two moans as she feels the first wave of cum start to flow up from the depths of her pussy. Within seconds, the surprisingly hot, incredibly sweet liquid gushes past the brunette's tongue and squirts into her mouth. It takes less than a second for the hazel-eyed recruit to feel her mouth overflowing. Determined not to lose a single drop, she swallows it.

"Mmmmm!" she moans as she feels the hot liquid flow down her throat. She continues tongue-fucking Barbie's tight poon as she feels another wave fill her mouth. She tries to swallow it, but because the new wave is much more voluminous that the first, the gooey liquid is soon forced past her lips. Becoming airborne, it soon mixes with the water and rains down upon the young lovers. After falling to the tiled floor, the diluted cum inevitably finds its way to the drain where it is lost forever.

"What a waste," thinks the kneeling lesbian as she continues licking Barbie's cunt. She drinks as much of the sweet nectar se she can, but only half makes it to her stomach, the other half being wasted.

"Don't stop!" begs Barbie as her orgasm rages on, "Please don't stop!"

Her fellow recruit cannot help but smile as she realizes stopping is exactly what the horny blonde wanted her to do just minutes before. It is quite astonishing how quickly one's emotions can change from one extreme to the other. Yet, Barbie seems to have mastered said art as she now moans to high heavens.

Wave after wave flows out of her; her hot orgasmilk being forced to squirt out of her new friend's mouth, effectively covering both Barbie's lower body and Candy's upper body in cum. Unfortunately, the water washes it away as fast as it is produced, keeping the two lesbians in a quasi-constant state of cleanliness.

Barbie's moans continue to echo throughout the showering room as her orgasm rages on for the better part of a minute. By the time the final wave flows out of her, it is a miracle she can still stand seeing how almost all strength has left her body.

"Mmmmm!" moans the brunette as she pulls away, mouth filled with Barbie's last few drops of orgasmilk.

With her body no longer supported by the dark-haired lesbian, Barbie feels her knees buckle. A second later, she is sprawled across the floor, struggling to keep air flowing in and out of her lungs. Her eyes remain shut as she feels the warm water rain down upon her. Everything is quiet but for her quick breathing as she struggles to recover from her intense orgasm.

Nearby, the horny brunette also gasps for air, although most of her strength remains present in her sublime body. After a few minutes, during which Barbie gradually comes down from her sexual high, she finally realizes what just happened; she cheated on April!

"Oh my god!" she mentally gasps, "What have I done?"

She peers over at her former tormentor and finds her sitting nearby, still panting lightly. Still stunned by what just happened, she realizes she needs some time alone to process everything. That what is done cannot be undone, yet Barbie is confident that a little time alone will give her the clarity to decide the best course of action. One thing is clear in her mind; she must get as far away from the busty brunette as possible. With that in mind, she glances around the room. Grabbing her clothes is out of the question as it would only slow her escape. Realizing she will have to streak it through the base, Barbie throws her former bully one final glance before jumping to her feet.

"Gotta go!" she mutters as she hurries toward the nearest exit. Right before she can reach it, the hot brunette appears before her.

"How did she do that?" wonders Barbie as she tries to get past the busty brunette. Unfortunately, that proves to be impossible.

"You're not getting away that easily," says the dark-haired recruit.

Determined to get away, Barbie turns tail with the firm intention of escaping through the other exit, but before she can even take a step, she feels a hand grab her arm. Reacting on instinct, she turns around swinging. Unfortunately, the brunette sees it coming and easily dodges the blow before throwing a punch of her own. Unlike her fellow recruit, Barbie is not fast enough to dodge the hit and gets clocked in the jaw. With stars in her eyes, the tight-bodied blonde goes flying and slams to the ground with such force that the air is knocked form her lungs. Gasping for air and struggling to keep the world from spinning, she barely even notices the sublime brunette that sits atop her.

As Barbie tries to recover, the hazel-eyed young woman lies atop Barbie and, realizing this could be her one and only change, lowers her head towards Barbie's. Without a moment of hesitation, she slides her tongue past her fellow recruit's lips and starts passionately kissing her.

"Mmmmm!" moans Barbie on instinct, although she is still too confused to understand what is happening. However, her body is still able to interpret the former bully's actions. Acting independently from her brain, Barbie's body starts to send wave after wave of arousal washing over the confused young woman's flawless body, soon forcing her to reciprocate the eager brunette's passionate tongue strokes.

By the time Barbie finally recovers from her fall, she is passionately making out with her new friend. She even feels her hands massage the brunette's firm ass as moans of delight flow past her lips.

"What the hell am I doing?" wonders Barbie. Although she is fully aware that what she is doing the exact opposite of what she should be doing, the teen realizes arousal fills her body, making it impossible for her to consider anything else than what she is doing right now; having sex with this hot brunette. But as yet another powerful wave of arousal washes over her, she realizes she cannot fight her growing sexual arousal any longer. She desperately wants to cum and will do anything to achieve that goal. Giving in to her ever-growing urges, Barbie manages to intensify the already passionate make out session.

"Mmm?" moans a surprised brunette as she feels Barbie's attitude change. Although unexpected, the change is exactly what she was hoping for. She is stunned at how aggressive her young lover is as she takes control of the situation by flipping the dark-haired recruit onto her back.

A surprised grunt escapes her as she feels Barbie pull away. Fearing the blonde is again trying to flee, she goes to grab her, but before she can, Barbie returns, a bar of soap in hand—the same bar of soap that started it all. Barbie rubs the soap between her hands until she has a considerable amount of foam gathered in her palms. Discarding the now useless bar of soap, she lowers her hands to the brunette's silky-smooth body. The first step is to lather her large boobs and use the suds to stimulate her erect nipples, forcing a few passion-filled moans to escape her. But Barbie soon gets bored and moves on to something of more importance; the pussy.

"FUCK!" shrieks the soap covered recruit as she feels Barbie's hands slide across her engorged labia. A satisfied smile appears on the blonde's lips as she gives one of her hands permission to leave her new friend's crotch. The other remains in place as the cheating lesbian inserts two fingers exactly where the brunette's pubic arrow tells her to; her pussy.

"Oh, yes!" she moans as she feels Barbie's fingers slide up her twat, sending shivers of delight rippling throughout her body. Not wasting a second, the now passion-fuelled young blonde starts to slide her fingers in and out of her dark-haired friend's pussy. With the soap making the penetration surprisingly easy, Barbie bothers not ask permission to add a third finger.

"Faster!" begs the former bully as she feels Barbie thrusting three fingers in and out of her tight poon at an already impressive speed. A smile appears on Barbie's lips as she does as told, forcing her hand to jerk back and forth with such force that only a blur can be seen.

"Oh yes! YES! YESSS!" she moans as her breath grows ever-short. Up and down go her boobs as she struggles to keep air flowing in and out of her lungs. Her powerful moans help in no way, but the horny brunette would not have it any other way.

Because she has been in a constant state of arousal since the first time she laid eyes on Barbie, it takes the brunette a record-setting time before she feels an orgasm build deep within her.

"Oh yes! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" she moans as she feels her pussy start to shake and shiver. Moment later, she feels the first wave flow up from the depths of her pussy. The power with which the gooey liquid is released makes it impossible for Barbie to continue her avid finger-fucking as her brunette friend starts to squirt. Her fingers are forced from the young woman's pussy as the first wave of orgasmilk sprays past her lower lips, effectively covering Barbie in a thick layer of cum.

"Damn!" mutters Barbie, stunned by the intensity of her fellow recruit's orgasm. Realizing her help is no longer required, she does the first thing that comes to mind; she leans forward and opens her mouth wide. As she approaches the squirting pussy, the horny blonde is forced to close her eyes to keep from being blinded, but that does not stop her from venturing on until she is close enough for her entire mouth to get filled with each new wave.

"Mmmmm!" she moans as she feels the first mouthful flow down her throat. Another soon comes, rapidly followed by yet another. This goes on for the better part of a minute as the busty brunette experiences the most intense orgasm of her life. Her moans are so powerful that passersby can clearly hear them as they walk past the showering room. A few curious souls stop momentarily, but do not want to risk a look, too terrified by what they might find.

Finally, after a good minute of intense squirting, the cum-covered, hazel-eyed lesbian's orgasm finally comes to an end. One final wave squirts out, landing square in Barbie's mouth, forcing a satisfied moan past her cum-covered lips. The two young lovers spend the next few minutes catching their breaths.

Barbie is the first to recover and, curious as always, she wipes the thick layer of cum that clings to her eyes lids and peers around.

"Oh my god!" she gasps as she finds a disturbingly beautiful scene. Both she and her new friend are covered in a thick layer of orgasmilk, giving them each a second skin. A large circle of cum has formed on the floor round them, giving a wintery look to their small part of the showering room. Curious by Barbie's stunned exclamation, the brunette sits up and peers around. Her reaction is similar to Barbie's as she sees the impressive amount of cum she produced.

"So, are you happy?" asks Barbie in a surprisingly cold voice, "You got what you wanted."

"But..." stutters the brunette, taken aback by her new friend's sudden change of tone.

There is a few seconds of awkwardness as the two stare at each other. Finally, Barbie bursts out laughing, forcing a stunned expression to appear on her friend's face.

"I'm kidding," finally explains Barbie, seeing how confused her cum-covered shower-mate is. It takes the still-panting young woman another few seconds to finally understand, but when she does, a few chuckles escape her.

"Are you sure?" she asks, thinking Barbie is either bipolar of a great actress.

But the truth is, Barbie is neither; she is simply feeling guilty. Like anything else, sex has its lows and its highs. During the lows, Barbie feels remorse for giving in to her attraction for her new friend and cheating on her wife. During the highs, she fully gives in to her lustful desires and becomes a wild beast whose only goal is sexual satisfaction. Her recent change of mood was just a rapid transition between a sexual low and high.

"Maybe this'll convince you," giggles Barbie as the sight of the busty brunette's cum-covered body forces a wave of arousal to wash over her. She leans forward and, after licking up a mouthful of cum from the dark-haired recruit's sublime body, she comes in for a passionate, cum-filled kiss.

"Mmmmm!" they moan in unison as their tongues begin a lustful dance amidst the sea of pussy fluid. But the kiss is soon cut short when they hear a shocked gasp echo throughout the showering room.

With the kiss now broken, the two cum-covered friends turn to find a busty Asian recruit standing in the nearest exit's doorway. A shocked expression is plastered across her face as her eyes remain glues to the young couple. There is a brief moment of awkwardness as all three young woman share stunned glances.

"Hi," finally says Barbie's former tormentor with a casual smile. That seems to snap the hot Asian out of her stunned trance because she turns tail and hurries off.

The two friends cannot suppress a few amused giggles as they resume the momentarily interrupted kiss. As the makes out session grows increasing passionate, the two lesbians start moaning loudly. The dark-haired beauty feels arousal return to her body even though she experienced an earth-shattering orgasm only minutes before.

"Ready for round two?" asks an equally aroused Barbie once the kiss is broken.

"Fuck yeah!" immediately responds her new friend as she waits for Barbie to initiate the aforementioned second round. The thick layer of cum that clings to their respective bodies gives Barbie an idea.

"Don't move," she orders.

"Yes mam," responds her brunette friend as she salutes her. They share a few chuckles as Barbie implements her plan. She grabs one the former bully's leg and raises it so her toes point to the ceiling. She then kneels over her friend's other leg and lowers her body until her pussy comes into contact with the brunette's.

"Fuck!" they both moan as Barbie starts rocking back and forth, forcing their cum-covered cunts to rub together.

"Oh yes!" she moans as she begins to speed up the rocking. Although this is the first time she uses this position, she does it like a real pro, swaying her hips back and forth, forcing their respective poons to rub together. The cum seems to help as it acts as a lubricant, making the two young lesbians produce moan after moan of total bliss.

As wave after wave of arousal washes over her, the horny brunette begins to force her hips up and down, effectively increasing the speed, which in turn increases the blissful feeling that fills both young lovers. Their moans once again start to fill the air as they both feel an orgasm building within them.

"Oh god!" moans Barbie as she feels her pussy start to shake and shiver.

"Fuck!" adds her new friend moment later as she realizes she is on the verge of climax. Less than a second later, they attain something that is only rarely attained; a simultaneous orgasm.

"FUCK!" they both shriek as they feel their respective first wave flow forth from the depths of the pussies. The hot liquid is soon forced past their lowers lips, combining into a sweet cocktail of lesbian cum before becoming airborne. It splits into millions upon millions of tiny drops and rains down upon the moaning couple, adding yet another layer of orgasmilk to their already cum-covered bodies.

"Don't stop!" begs the brunette between moans. Barbie would surely smile if not so busy using every last bit of strength to keep up the exhausting rhythm as her pussy releases wave after wave of blistering hot liquid all over her gorgeous lover.

The hot, gooey liquid continues to flow forth, creating an ever-growing puddle of cum all around the two young recruits as they moan to high heavens. Back and forth their lower lips slide, forcing shivers of delight to ripple through their respective bodies as their orgasms rage on.

Although their orgasms remain less powerful than their respective first climaxes, both young women are blissfully happy. As the seconds tick by, they start to tire and, by the time they release their final waves, a full minute later, the two are barely even moving. Barbie has slumped over to one side and is panting like a dog on a hot day. Legs still locked and pussies still touching, the two do their best to recover as their eyes remain closed to conserve energy.

It takes the better part of five minutes for them to find the strength to sit. The two glance around and cannot help but laugh as they see the impressive amount of cum that covers the showering room floor.

Without exchanging a single word, the two young lesbians get to their feet and head over to the two showerheads they used only minutes before to clean their grit-covered body. With the water still running, it takes the two practically not time to get cleaned off.

As Barbie washes the cum from her body, her thoughts travel back to April. She cannot help but feel bad about cheating, but as she glances over at her new friend, she realizes it is a miracle she managed to resists her for as long as she did.

BarbieLez
BarbieLez
386 Followers