Fuckin' Soldiers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbieLez
BarbieLez
387 Followers

"Still, I should have been able to control myself," she thinks, but soon realizes there is no point in focusing on the past. What is done is done; the future is what matters. Still, she feels bad for cheating on her wife, especially with someone she just met. It is only now that Barbie realizes she does not even know her new friend's name.

"How can I have had sex with a girl and not even know her name?" she wonders silently.

"What is..." she starts as she turns to her former bully, but finds the spot next to her empty. Panicked, she glances around the room and finds Candy drying herself off by the bench. A relieved sigh escapes her as she turns off the water and hurries over to the hazel-eyed recruit. The busty blonde grabs her own towel and starts getting dried off as she struggles to get started.

"I... How... What..." she stammers, unable to formulate the question. Although it is a simple question she has asked many a time, she finds herself unable to utter the words. For some unknown reason, she finds herself flustered at the simple though of learning the name of the first woman—other than April of course—to make her cum since she lost her virginity at fifteen.

"What is it?" asks the busty brunette with an amused smile.

Taking a deep breath for courage, Barbie finally asks the question.

"What's your name?"

The dark-haired recruit produces a few chuckles as she realizes she never introduced herself; she was far too busy seducing Barbie to even think of such things.

"I'm Candy," she finally says, "Candy Luv."

Barbie smiles.

"Candy," she thinks, "It suits her."

"I'm Barbie Lez," she then adds aloud as she outstretches a hand.

Candy giggles.

"Isn't that a little too formal? I mean we did just have sex."

Barbie nods as she realizes Candy is right.

"Come here, you sexy bitch," giggles Barbie as she pulls Candy in for a long, passionate kiss.

"Mmmmm!" they moan simultaneously as their tongues dance around in each other's mouths. Unfortunately, their nice-to-meet-you kiss is cut short when they hear voices echo from nearby.

"What the fuck?" wonders Barbie as she pulls away and turns to find three women standing before them. One of them is the same hot Asian recruit they scared off earlier. The other two are obviously base security guards.

"Is that her?" asks one of the guards. The Asian nods as she points to Barbie.

"Her?" wonders Barbie as she turns to Candy. "What the..." she mutters when she finds Candy missing. A quick glance around the showering room tells her Candy is nowhere to be seen. She hears footsteps and finds the two guards marching towards her. Although she does not think they actually did anything wrong, Barbie cannot help but feel like the best thing for her to do is run. Unfortunately, before she can even think of escaping, the two guards reach her and, with a firm grip, keep her from getting away.

"Fuck!" she mutters beneath her breath as she glances from one guard to the other.

"Get dressed," says one of the guards as she hands the naked recruit her clothes.

"Why?" asks Barbie.

"The general wants to see you," explains one of the guards.

"The general? Why?" inquires Barbie. Unfortunately, the guards remain silent as they wait for her to get dressed.

"I guess I'll find out soon enough," she thinks as she is escorted out of the showering room.

To be continued in Part 2...

BarbieLez
BarbieLez
387 Followers