Fuckin' Virgins

Story Info
An experienced young lady frustrated by a male virgin!
2.4k words
3.96
23.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joulie
joulie
197 Followers

The evening we spent at the home of Greta, was fantastic, she laid on an excellent meal, her chicken casserole with some very acceptable white wine and the chocolate feast of a desert was as they say 'to die for'. The Bailey's loosened a few tongues nicely and we heard two different stories on a subject not previously raised directly, virginity, or, more precisely male virgins!

"Don't talk to me about fuckin' Virgins." Polly had consumed several Bailey's, "I had one once, I actually really wished I could get one, I was looking forward to it but when I did, well, believe me, one was more than enough, never again! Let me tell you about it."

My friend Eunice was a bit older than me, and we worked together on one of the counters in Woolworth's, I won't tell you which branch, not that it matters now that they have gone.

Well Eunice had this young bloke who, before I started working with her, had been a regular customer, they had become more than friends, after he joined the forces they had kept in touch.

Eunice's husband was aware of the friendship, and the guy was only a little younger than their own son. I have to say, there was nothing of a sort of sexual thing between them, well as far as I knew, but they did sort of...flirt...a bit.

The guy, let's call him...um...George. George wrote to Eunice and they agreed to meet up for a meal. I was asked to join Eunice and her husband for the evening.

Well, I have always been a sucker, if you will excuse the expression, for a man in uniform. So, I accepted.

It was a very pleasant evening, a lovely Italian restaurant, an excellent meal. Eunice and her husband were generous hosts. It was a bit of a surprise when 'the boys' excused themselves and went off to the little boy's room and Eunice 'had a word' with me.

"Look Polly, don't really like to say this really, but, you will, you know, be careful won't you?"

"What do you mean Eunice; he seems so...so...nice."

"Oh he is, he really is...but."

"But ...come on, but what?"

"Well, not...not to put to fine a point on it..."

"Come on Eunice, out with it, is he a mass murderer or something."

"No, no, it's just that..."

She lowered her voice to a whisper.

"...he is a bit on the horny side."

How the hell she knew that I would have liked to know! Anyway, I suppose, I had been warned!

'The boys' returned. The meal and very entertaining conversation continued. Coffee and liqueurs rounded off the evening nicely. George was the perfect gentleman, eased me from my chair, helped me on with my coat, and held the door for Eunice, her husband and me.

I felt very, sort of proud, walking down the street, arm in arm with this erect military man in uniform.

Now, you will think me odd, I know, but walking down the street with a man in uniform, and Eunice's warning ringing in my ears, was making me damp down below, you know what I mean girls. Never mind George, I was a bit on the horny side myself.

I'll tell you now, I was no virgin, I'd had one or two cocks in the few years since leaving school, but that is not this story. But you do don't you girls, you get a taste for a nice hard cock, well I certainly did, and I quite fancied trying George's horny side.

Anyway, Eunice and hubby saw us onto the night bus, I made my way to the upper deck, as was not unusual in those days, the conductor declined the fare from the man in uniform. Had George and the conductor looked up as I mounted the stairs, my French knickers and stocking tops would have been clearly in view.

Well girls, we knew didn't we that if we used the upper deck, the conductor and anyone else standing on the platform had a good chance of seeing next weeks laundry if they were interested in looking.

Didn't stop us though did it? I am sure some of the rest of you, just like me used to go on the top deck just for the chance of showing off legs and knickers. I even, on the odd occasion was known to 'forget' the knickers! If we were lucky, the conductor would show appreciation by 'forgetting' to collect the fare.

George joined me on the deserted upper deck, and we settled our selves into our seat. The choice of seat was quite important if one had amorous intent, well, it did depend on whether the attention of the conductor was welcome or otherwise, those convex mirrors at the top of the stairs and at the front of the upper deck could be curse, and on this occasion, I didn't particularly want to be observed.

We settled into our bench seat, part way down the bus, and it wasn't many minutes into the half hour journey that we sorted out what went where to provide a comfortable cuddle and the opportunity for the exchange of kisses, after the first few, excersize for tongues was to the fore. Then obviously the sneaky hand into my coat to squeeze my not overly big charlies.

I wasn't complaining, and I dropped my hand to George's lap, I didn't just feel his muscular thigh, oh no girls, there was something else and it certainly wasn't a bread roll!

Massive, wasn't a word that leapt instantly to mind girls, which was just a little disappointing, I think adequate was a more appropriate description, and my squeeze was disappointingly rewarding, as there was no great enlargement at my touch.

There were several substantial throbs under my hand, only to be abruptly interrupted by the conductor calling our destination. It was quite an annoyance, a pair of erect nipples, suddenly deserted, a bloody, if you'll excuse the expression, disappointment.

Dismounting from the bus, George enquired about the return bus and timings, then took my hand for the walk to my door. It was around ten o'clock; I had a curfew of midnight. I slipped my arm around George's waist and sort of steered him away from my home, and down toward the canal side.

There were plenty of dark corners down there, where a girl, or a fella, could lead a companion into a suitably compromising situation. I kept my fingers crossed that George would attempt to compromise me.

God I was horny. My knickers still damp. My whiskers, sticky.

Pinned into a dark corner, the moon casting shadows on the Lock side, and reflecting brightly on the still water, George returned to squeezing my 32s while I sought out his bread roll. Breathing heavily through the deep, tongue filled kisses.

Girls, if I tell you I wanted and was getting desperate, I am sure you will understand, the itch in the snatch was almost unbearable. I took this horny George's hand and drew it down between us, releasing his hand at the hem of my mini skirt; I then stroked the 'bread roll', expecting my 'invitat ion' to be accepted. More stroking, more deep kissing, but very inactive fingers.

I broke from the kisses.

"George, do you fancy me?"

"Mmmm,yes, sure"

"George, do you want what I want?"

"What?"

I tried to push my, you know, towards his fingers, which had still not made contact with me, down there.

"Let me ask, George, do you have such a thing as a French letter in your wallet."

"Mmmm, yes, of course."

"How about we make use of it?"

The "bread roll" disappeared under my hand like a slug with salt on it! Damn and Blast it! I took his hand and lead him to a nice mossy bank I knew. "Let's lie down here, make us more comfortable. Come on, be a gentleman, put your coat down."

I thought I could see a glint of panic in his eyes as he started to do so.

"Yes, Ok." I am convinced that this guy, the one I had been warned about being horny, didn't have a clue about being horny, and I was beginning to panic that I wasn't going to slake my lust this evening, at least, not with George's credentials.

"Now look here George..."

We lay together on his coat on the mossy bank.

" ...not to put too fine a point on it, you've got something I want. Are you going to give it or am I going to have to take it?"

Again the look of panic.

"For fuck's sake George I only want a length of this."

I squeezed his semi limp dick. It perked up a little.

"I don't want to embarrass you George, but let me be blunt, have you fucked anyone before?"

I guided his hand once more to the hem of my skirt.

"Nnnno."

I took him by the wrist, and pulling the leg of my knickers to the side I shoved his hand in among my hairs.

"Start by playing around with this bit, while I think about how we can go on."

I shuddered into an orgasm, as his fingers moved ineffectually in my nether regions. I was so horny and so ready for a good seeing to.

Having separated a Frenchy from his wallet, it had lay there so long there was an impression of its shape in the leather, I unbuttoned his trousers and sought out the great disappearing dick, I darned near needed a winkle pin to find it. Of course, once I did manage to get a hand to it, I worked the usual magic whilst trying to keep the old pot boiling, well I had to because he was absolutely useless.

His fingers, quite obviously had not been educated in female anatomy, so he wasn't exactly diddling the right bits. I was quite wet down there, but that didn't help a great deal when he confessed that he had found the hole and stuck his finger up my arse, accompanied would you believe with the comment...

"I didn't think a fanny was that tight, are you a virgin?!"

"I can tell you," I replied as I forced his finger out " a fanny isn't that tight, and no, I am not a virgin, you've got your finger up my arse. Either stick it up my fanny now or let's just call it a night. I heard you were a horny bastard but I reckon someone was lying."

"I am always horny."

"That's fuck all use if you don't know what you're doing. Now at least keep it up long enough for me to get the French letter on you, and then you can do me a favour and see if you can actually use the thing."

Girls, you cannot believe just how frustrated I had become, and even an inexperienced dick was welcome by then. I wouldn't have minded if Eunice had said nothing and we had just kissed goodnight, but having been warned, I got in the mood for satisfaction.

I seriously wouldn't have minded if he had said that he had never done "it" before, I would have willingly taught him, his dick as I said felt adequate. But no, not a hint until the business of the night had started... badly.

Anyway, having rolled the Frenchy down his dick, I coaxed him between my legs, with his full weight on top of me I managed to get my hands down between us, pulling my knicker leg to the side I managed to introduce his knob into its rightful place. By bucking my hips I managed to get him in fully, and started to fuck him.

I was stunned when he asked...

"Am I in then?"

I know I said I had had a few cocks, but it had been a while, and I hadn't had that many so I wasn't that slack.

"Just fuck me, you know, push it in and out."

I was so wound up, that despite Georges incompetence I did get a few, I must say, not very satisfying cums. Anyway, a few minutes and I felt him cum. That did, I admit give me another one. George just kept on fucking, then he started to go slack.

" You can stop now." I told him.

"Have I done it? Have I cum?"

Hardly believable isn't it?

"Yes, we have both cum, its all over."

"What, together? Wow!"

Talk about optimism.

His now slack dick slipped from me.

"Clean yourself up George, and get rid of the Frenchy"

The next bit of the story, is the only bit I really enjoyed, cruel I know, but true.

George turned from me, you know, to you know, get rid of the frenchy. I stood up tugging my knickers back into place.

"Oooh, oooowo, ouch, urgh."

"What? What's the matter?"

"Fucking stinging nettles."

I giggled, honest, I couldn't help it, not only could I not help it, I couldn't stop, the image in my mind of him being stung on his dick, well, I couldn't stop giggling, of course, the giggling turned to full blooded belly aching laughing

"It's not funny!...."

I was wiping the tears from my eyes.

"It fucking hurts!"

"Don't be such a baby, get yourself dressed. I'll see you to the bus."

"I should walk you home."

"Its ok, I can see our front door from the bus stop."

A couple of times on that walk to the bus stop, I had to drop back, his walk was sooo comical, and each time I had a little giggle. We didn't exactly make much physical contact at the bus stop, but there was a peck on the cheek as he boarded the bus, then in the light of the bus as he waved goodbye, my last sight of dear virgin George was that the front of his uniform trousers was plastered with cum.

Cruelly I suppose, I giggled as I walked home, and I giggled myself to sleep. I was going to have to have a serious talk with Eunice about why thought that George was "a bit on the horny side."

One thing for sure, if I never met another virgin, it would certainly suit me fine.

Well, you can imagine, we all had our view on Polly's experience, inevitably it lead on to another 'virgin' story.

joulie
joulie
197 Followers