Fucking Ana in a Threesome

Story Info
Fucking Ana a bit more, and then fucking a new girl.
4.9k words
4.48
43.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER

As some have expressed to me the over the top nature of my writing, I now caution you before reading this story, that there is likely to be an amalgamation of all sorts of pornographic terminology that will likely turn some people off. So if you don't like that kind of over the top writing, then this is probably not for you.

If you'd like a laugh even though it is not my intention to write comically, then by all means, please continue.

=============

I gripped her limp body for the second time, looking down at the depraved nympho that was on all fours in front of me, waiting for me to again saw into her relentlessly without mercy. I was still unimaginably horny and my mind was still preoccupied with thoughts of nothing but Ana's wet pussy.

I slapped her cheeks, one at a time and watched them jiggle in the light, her wetness transferring onto my hands whilst the sound of wet skin on wet skin filled the air, humid with the mist of musk and pussy juice. Ana's sexy aroma permeated every inch of my destroyed office, and it only made me rage harder and harder.

She groaned under the pressure of my grips, breathing more heavily than before, sweat and cum literally dripping from every part of the front of her sperm-stained body and all manner of sex juices gushing from her demolished pussy.

"Jenna..." she continued to say in her slutty voice. "..Tooo much"

Her voice wavered. It was weak and wispy, her lungs unable to take in sufficient air to replenish the energy she expended on accommodating my large cock.

I didn't even respond. I barely even heard her as I was concerned about nothing more than feeling her around me again.

*She really will not walk for a week after this* I thought.

I gripped her wet cheeks, kneading them roughly with my soft hands, deeply massaging her as I thrusted into her in one fluid motion. She split open for me more easily, but still providing resistance the deeper I went into her.

Her tight, firm, muscular walls were drunk with my cum, and thus able to make a little more way for my rigid shaft. As I drove deeper down into her cunt, her thick meaty lips danced around my slippery shaft, making smacking noises as they flapped and bounced off of me.

I went in farther, inch after inch, trying so hard to pull her the whole eleven rock hard inches to my base, but her tightness just kept on getting tighter. Although I had loosened her pussy beyond belief just a few moments before, she now clenched with the tightness of a fresh, virgin pussy, squeezing every inch of my inserted dick. She clenched at me, expertly using her rippling pussy to squeeze me from bottom to top and back down, a sensation I've never felt before.

She squeezed first at the base and slowly let her pussy tighten up until where my tip was, where I could feel her pussy excreting her creamy juices.

Her face was now on the floor, her arms unable to support herself.

I smoothed one of my hands over her sweaty back, her body feverishly hot yet smooth to the touch.

I slapped her again.

"Ugggggggh" she moaned. She never really spoke when we fucked as she was so awash with desire and pleasure, she had not the self control to be able to put complete sentences together.

"Deeper," she elaborated, wanting her cervix to be slammed and assaulted by my cock. She wanted me to own it, to rip it, to obliterate the deepest parts of her pussy. No man had ever penetrated her so deep or stretched her so wide, and she gave up all her morals, desiring for nothing more than to explore just how deep she could take a cock, and how far her pussy would stretch. She abandoned herself to her nymphomaniac alter ego in her search to be turned into the horniest slut ever.

I obliged her by driving her home, my cock finally bottom out in her, her pussy just barely missing my base. Her lips however quivered and surrounded my base perfectly, coating it entirely in dripping cum. My tip bottomed out against her cervix making her lift herself off the floor a little, reflexively trying to push my cock out. For the both of us, the feeling of my cock assaulting her helpless cervix was absolutely pleasurable. Her cervix on my tip felt like her succulent lips surround me with a sucking motion, and for her it must have been paradoxically painful and pleasurable, for she nearly screamed, but held herself back, holding her hand over her mouth to stifle her screams of pleasure.

I withdrew a few inches, and slammed home even harder. She moved forward a couple of inches from the force of my thrust, and I bottomed out again, this time the opening of her pussy even closer to my base. Our wet thrusting sounds became louder and more wanton. Her pussy juices coated my cock again, and strands of the thick fluids again connected her vagina and her pussy lips to every inch of my exposed cock when I withdrew. Her inner lips also stretched in and out with my increasingly rapid thrusts, gripping me tight and unable to stretch more.

I had more control over myself but still was unable to hold back the various horny grunts that escaped my mouth as I fucked my cock deep into her, trying so fucking hard to thrust into her completely.

I withdrew one last time leaving only a portion of my tip inside, feeling her still tight as ever and refusing to become looser, and in a heartbeat with adrenaline and blood coursing through my vein-clad cock, thrust all eleven inches of rock hard dick deep into her wanton slit, penetrating her cervix and spreading it to accommodate my tip, which having never been stretched before, turned out to be tighter than an asian virgin pussy.

She bucked and writhed uncontrollably as my tip stretched the deepest part of her vagina. I felt our hips touch, with the front of my thighs rubbing up completely against the backs of hers now, warm and wet with all manner of sexual excitement. My head fell back as I screamed in unison with my lover, who screamed into the floor as her entire body collapsed in a weak sexual daze.

My eyes closed after my vision went black. My mind blank in the throes of a mind-blowing orgasm as my cock shuddered inside her throbbing cavernous sex. She rippled across my length yet again, tighter and tighter from her cervix to her base. At her opening where her rippling ended, large splashes of thick pussy juice squirted out and splattered out of her lips and onto my base and abdomen, visibly steaming in the light.

The smell of fresh steamy juice threw me over the top again, and I withdrew again nearly all the way, and slammed home again.

More pussy juice and more steaminess. Her molten pussy and her thick viscous juice burned my cock and every part of my skin that her pussy juices touched.

I sawed into her like this for what seemed like forever and she was by now on the verge of fainting, her eyes rolling back into her head, her tits waving back and forth as I gripped her and pulled her back onto me over and over, her pussy unbelievably still not loosening up for my raging hard dick.

She came and came. She produced an inordinate amount of cum, it literally painted every inch of my cock white, not one part of my skin showing through the layer of pussy juice she excreted. My cock was ablaze from within from my orgasm and slutty desires to rip my fucktoy in half at her vagina, and from without from her deliciously thick and aromatic ejaculation.

Oblivious to my surroundings, I was incredibly taken by surprise when her voice interrupted our sexscapades.

"My. It smells hot in here"

In walked Naomi, my Korean office assistant that was here to relieve Jennifer for the afternoon.

By no means was her body shape overly seductive, but it also wasn't anything to discard offhand either. At 32B-24-38, she did have considerable hips and fair sized breasts. She stood in my doorway, gazing suggestively at my cock, clamped tightly in place by Ana's gushing sex.

She stood wearing a letterman jacket under which she wore a white tank top with no bra underneath. Her letterman jacket was off halfway sitting at her elbows and pulled across her back. She wore a plaid skirt that flared out at the bottom and ended just barely below her buttocks so that even if she were standing up completely straight, the outline of her lower ass was clearly visible. She also wore thigh-high white stockings that were lined with lace at the top, and small red bows placed at the front, centered on each thigh. Pearl white high heels lifted her 5 inches off the ground, adding to her sexiness when she walked. She wore circular, black-rimmed glasses that were pulled down over the bridge of her nose as she watched the enticing sight of me driving my cock home into Ana.

Her smooth, blonde-with-black highlights hair was in a ponytail, which she let down shimmered in the air as it fell to her mid-back, shaking back and forth as she shook out the ponytail completely. Her perky tits poked through her tank top, casting slight but noticeable shadows across her shirt, showing how hard her tits were becoming.

"By all means carry on," she said, laughing softly as she walked towards us.

Ana was by now just barely moving, breathing softly whilst working very hard to control the last of the orgasm that coursed through her vagina. But I continued thrusting just as hard, enjoying her tight slit, savoring every last, lewd moment in her pussy that I could.

Naomi continued walking slowly, one foot in front of the other. Her hips swayed from side to side as she walked and she dragged a finger across the table as she approached. She didn't make eye contact with me, but kept her eyes transfixed on the point at which I met Ana, obviously turned on by our sloppy intercourse.

As she was right in front of me, she bent down and grabbed my hands from off of Ana's body, and forcefully brought them up and put them behind my head like she was arresting me as a police officer. The only part of me touching Ana now was my cock, hip and thighs. I still thrusted, but this time with no hands to control either myself or Ana.

I thrusted, but with no support. Ana used every last ounce of strength she had to keep backing up on to me in sync with my thrusts, creating a sloppy sounding rhythm of debauchery. Naomi then made no hesitations in bringing her lips to mine, and softly teasing my eager mouth.

She went in, but just barely grazed my lips with hers. She barely whispered a kiss across my lips before pulling away. She kept on hand on my hands still pinned and interlocked behind my head. She then used her other hand to fondle one of my free tits, wet and creamy with Ana's juices.

She grazed the corners of my mouth, lightly planting the airiest of kisses, sending chills up my spine and making every single inch of my body tingle with excitement.

"Stop teasing me, girl..." I said, eyes closed, mouth searching for Naomi so I could clamp my mouth on to her and satisfy my urge to tongue fuck her mouth before taking full advantage of tongue fucking every debased fuckhole of her slutty body.

She moved back to my lips, tilting her head slightly coming in for a kiss.

Her tongue traced my lips, hands still working my breasts as Ana regained enough strength to just impale herself on my tip and nothing else. She squeezed my tip with her opening whilst Naomi continued teasing me. I tried thrusting into Ana to attain some type of pleasure, but Ana pulled off while Naomi held my entire thrust back with just her one hand.

It continued in agonizing fashion, both of them teasing me, Naomi pulling back off my nipples, drawing circles around my areola, barely grazing the erect nipples that fluttered in the air each time I tried thrusting.

Naomi then gripped my head tight and in on instant, went from lusciously teasing me to vigorously tonguing my mouth, pressing her lips firmly against mine and licking the inside of my mouth with her long, soft tongue, making me moan deep into her mouth, wondering what it would feel like to penetrate her throat with my cock.

Ana continued leaking, and continued trying to thrust, her body slowly acclimating to my size and now just starting to come back from the edge of fainting on my cock. Naomi stood up and broke my kiss. She stood up as I began to grip Ana again by her firm ass, but this time to take her off my cock. She whimpered, wanting to still stretch herself over me. She tried to put herself back on my pole, but I pushed her all the way off.

I stood up, lips still locked tight with Naomi, my tongue dancing around in the warm wetness of her mouth. Her tongue dueled with me, licking every part of me that she could, tasting Ana's pussy whose taste and aroma still lingered on every part of my face.

"You taste like Ana's pussy."

She dove in again, breathing out as she sloppily kissed me.

"I love it," she gasped, clinging to my breasts as I now stood up completely facing her.

I took her jacket which was still on and ripped it off of her, letting it fall behind her. She continued fondling my breasts while I unbuttoned her skirt as fast as I could at the front and letting it fall around her feet, falling in the cum puddles that I had created with Ana. As I cast my eyes to the side I saw Ana sprawled in the fetal position, her ribcage expanding and contracting as she took in deep breaths, unable to cope with the relentless pounding her pussy had just received.

I continued to force what cum I had into Naomi's mouth.

Naomi wasn't wearing any panties, and her engorged clitoris stuck out from her shaven pussy at least an inch and a half, standing there perfectly erect, begging to be stimulated. My stiff turgid cock now tried to stand at attention, but was pushing up right in between Naomi's legs, bouncing up and down against her pussy each time my cock flexed and pulsed. Each time, Naomi's pussy let a little more juice out adding to the coating of pussy juice Ana had just left me. I dripped endlessly, and I loved the feeling of thick, creamy pussy juice around my entire member.

As I revealed the only part of her body that mattered, I dropped my hands to my side and let Naomi take over my body from there. She aggressively thrust her tongue deep into my mouth again, lips pressing firmly against mine, sucking at my mouth while her tongue playfully moved deftly through me.

With her right hand she cupped my left breast. She gripped it hard, squeezing it like a stress ball, feeling my supple, soft, plush breasts against her smooth hands. With her other hand, she grabbed me at my tip, removing me from the warmth that was in between her legs. Her hands were slick with thick fluid, presumably her own pussy juice that coated her hands from before she even walked in.

She jerked me, making sure to keep as much of Ana's pussy juice on my cock as possible so as to have my cock perfectly lubricated to penetrate her tight asian pussy. Her stimulation was unbearable, and I couldn't focus on any one horny sensation. Neither her hand on my breast, her other on my epic cock, or her tongue probing deep against my throat.

I abandoned myself to her, becoming her slutty whore, letting her take me and do with me as she wanted. To be the controlled one this time was incredibly hot and it made my cock seemingly larger than when I fucked Ana, as if I had grown to 13 fully engorged inches.

She stroked me slowly, twisting her hand as she went up and down, squeezing as hard as she could but unable to make me smaller as my cock was undeniably the hardest thing she had ever gripped before.

She, as with Ana, could not touch her hand around me. It turned me on to know that most women I fucked could not wrap their hand around me because I was so fucking girthy. And I made sure they knew that my girthy member would tear their pussy up and that it would be mine when I was done with it.

"You know, you probably won't be the last pussy I rip in half today" I whispered to her when we broke the kiss. "I have at least two more coming in after you," I continued, kissing her back, trying to grab her mouth with my lips.

"Quite the slut today aren't we?" she said, peering at me through her shiny glasses, eyes glistening noticeably in the light that hit her back.

Her hand continued stroking me, pausing at the top to twist and turn and massage the tip, and then proceeding again down to the base, squeezing harder and harder as she went down. It was sublime. The feeling of her stroking Ana's cum into my cock was absolutely sexy.

I took her hands with mine and threw them down, and then grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her around.I pressed her against the edge of my desk I had fucked Ana on a couple of days ago, still awash with dried cum and pussy juice. The aroma of sex still lingered in the grain of the wood, with the stains ever present.

She squealed as she hit the desk and felt me press up against her, my hardness resting firmly between her ass cheeks. I leaned into her ear and whispered, "Call me a slut?"

Then I slapped her ass cheeks with my hands, not hard, but firm enough to make her moan and bite her upper lip.

"I didn't say you could call me a slut" I whispered. I slapped her ass again, making her moan a bit louder.

I moved to her other ear, my cock throbbing in between the tops of her ass cheeks, still coated with a thick layer of cum.

"I think I'm going to have to..." I continued, pausing as I pressed even harder into her, drawing my hands up the sides of her torso.

I breathed into her ear, letting her feel my humid breath sweet across her sweet skin. She moaned again, smiling as she let her head back onto my shoulder. My hands arrived at the base of her breasts at which point I gripped her there. Then I took her breasts firmly in my hands, gripping her tits and feeling her nipples against my sweat, cummy palms.

"...punish you." I finished.

She whined because she knew what that meant, and I'm not sure if at the time she was ready.

I then firmly pushed her down onto the surface of my desk with one hand and held her by the small of her lower back. With my other, I slid my hands up in between her legs to make her spread them. I drew them up her inner thigh, feeling her shiver with anticipation. It was wet with her leaking pussy juices and I deliberately drew my hand from her slit to her ass crack, feeling the wetness that enveloped her in between her legs.

I moved back a few steps to make room for me to lift my cock and plant it against her opening.

I placed my head against her lips, feeling her pussy emit molten heat, breathing flames across my tip. I pushed against it so it wouldn't fall down and felt her protest by moving forward, as of yet unwilling to spread for my dick.

I stroked myself a little more, feeling Ana's cum still forming a thick lubricating layer between my cock and my hand. It traveled up to my tip at which point I held it firmly against her opening. As the point was to punish her for calling me a slut (even if playfully), without preparation, I gripped her hard, and used the hand in her back to drag her onto me. She squealed wantonly as I spread her, squeezing me violently with her tight asian pussy. But her wet pussy in its arousal accepted me. Her vagina gave way to me as I progressively inserted every one of the 13 inches of cock into her.

I used my cock to deposit Ana's pussy juices deep into Naomi, trying to get every inch of my lubricated cock into her so that when she clamped on me, her walls would take Ana's pussy juice. As I was well lubed, the job became progressively easier as my tip made the journey from her opening into the farthest reaches of her vagina.

Ana's pussy juice squished as I thrust into Naomi, whose pussy also started adding to this erotic concoction of pussy juice. It was still difficult to thrust into her sopping pussy even though I was myself soaked in Ana's thick creamy cum.

12