Fucking Ana in a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh My God you're so fucking huge" she yelled. "Holy fuck! Uggggggggggggh!!"

Although it was a phrase I was used to, each slut that I fucked that said it, each said it in their own slutty way, and Naomi's by far was the hottest. She said it with a helpless kind of lasciviousness that begged me to turn her pussy into a depraved cavern of salaciousness. Its as if her pussy wanted to be deprived of rest, to be fucked absolutely raw until nothing was left. She was in pain, but wanted me to drive my cock home into her and to literally fuck her till there was nothing left in her pussy. She wanted to grind her pussy off on my cock, impaling herself so as to feel my cock burst into every part of her lecherous body.

And that is exactly what I did.

Her face lay on exactly the spot where cum had pooled up when I fucked Ana on my desk, and her hands waved wildly across its surface, knocking my office supplies off the desk, screaming with lust as lewd, wet sounds filled the air which was still filled with the humidity of pheromones and pussy juice mixed with hot sperm. Every few seconds she slurped up the mixture of juices from off my desk, tilting her head back to swallow, allowing me to catch glimpses of the thick excretions to slowly drip down from her mouth and back onto my desk.

As I slowly made my journey into Naomi's fresh pussy, she writhed beneath me, until I finally bottomed out against the end of her pussy, which flexed against me. As almost every inch of my cock was buried in her, I declined to withdraw from her and held on to her with both hands, feeling her clench and stretch around my length. I pulsated against her textured pussy walls which twisted and turned around me as her body jolted this way and that, trying to find a way to get comfortable with my large slithering cock penetrating her deeper than any man had ever done before.

"I can't believe how fucking deep you are!" she breathed into the desk, inhaling the ingrained aroma of pussy from the surface of the desk.

I bit my lip to not scream as I just kept on pushing, feeling her cervix stretch as I pushed. Her screaming became louder the more I stretched her cervix into her womb.

And all at once, her cervix basically snapped, allowing my cock to forcefully and suddenly stretch it to take my whole girthy cock. She exhaled harshly, her throat unable to intelligibly scream whatever it is she was trying to say. Her vocal chords were raw from screaming so loud, and her voice was all but lost as I pushed harder. The last few inches were inserted into her and I was inside her hot womb with my hips pressing up against her warm pussy. Every last inch of my cock was buried in her, and Ana's pussy juice dripped off me and squished together with the pussy juice excreted from her vaginal walls. I pressed as hard as I could as if I had imaginary inches left to insert, and I filled her pussy as much as I could. I felt our legs touching, rubbing up against each other. I felt the moistness of our juices heating up from the friction of our legs. I throbbed uncontrollably as I sawed into her.

She tried standing up but I held her down, slamming her down if she got up to much. But I remained buried, throbbing and stretching her cervix and her canal every time I flexed my cock. She squealed as I pressed her harder into my desk.

Her moaning melded with mine into a single licentious scream. She squeezed me as best as she could, but her pussy was stretched so much that she could not clench across me.

Her wetness enveloped me like Ana, and in a way it felt even sexier. She was asian, and she had the tightest pussy I had ever fucked. It suffocated my cock, working my dick overtime as I tried to prevent her pussy from forcing me to pull out. I pushed her against my desk which started to move and I then gripped her ass cheeks with both hands.

Ana, whom I had forgotten about, walked around to the part of the desk where Naomi's head was, still shaky from my proper fucking of her pussy. She leaned down to Naomi who was panting like a slut, and whispered in her perfectly sultry voice, "Why don't you turn around and lay on your back?"

Before I could stop her, Naomi, with perfect flexibility, pushed up from my desk, lifted one leg and basically did a vertical splits and swung one leg over my head. She was basically twisting around my cock, massaging my huge dick like no one had ever done before. I felt her entire sleeve move around me as she spun horizontally around me.

I nearly came in her pussy.

I clenched my teeth, moaning loudly and trying to stop myself from cumming. She moaned in unison again with me as her pussy twisted around me until finally she was face up with me still inside her. She leaned back and layed down now looking up at Ana who smiled down at her and mouthed something to her that I could not make out. I was still in a daze from the acrobatics that Naomi had just performed while still impaled on my cock.

Naomi arched her back as Ana proceeded to climb onto the desk very carefully. She still dripped from our previous encounter, and her smell still overwhelmed me, making me even hornier. Ana reached down with her hands as she spread her legs, inserting her fingers into Naomi's mouth and forcing her to tilt her head back farther.

Ana shuffled forward and straddled Naomi's head and let her meaty pussy lips dangle on each side of Naomi's mouth, letting Naomi eat at her pussy to her heart's delight. I had never seen something so sexy in my life.

I saw, as I was now able to withdraw and thrust more easily into Naomi's pussy, the white fluids of Ana's pussy pour down into Naomi's waiting mouth. Her tongue lapped up every last drop of her pussy juice. She sucked at her lips, taking both in at once at one point, sucking as hard as she could. Naomi's hands gripped the edge of my desk and her legs gripped my waist, pulling me back in and helping me thrust every time I inserted my cock into her tight pussy.

Ana screamed and had to place both hands on Naomi's heaving breasts, squeezing them tightly as she supported herself while Naomi deftly ate her creampied cunt. Ana continued to excrete sweet nectar from her pussy for Naomi to drink.

Ana leaned into me while my eyes were closed and caught me unprepared for a deep luscious kiss. Her wonderful lips felt other worldly pressed up against my own, and her taste and smell nearly sent me over the edge. And as I thrust deep into Naomi who moaned and screamed with her mouth clamped onto Ana's vagina, I felt myself on the cusp of cumming. It all welled up inside of me and I was just on the verge of letting my load loose.

Ana gripped both of my breasts with her hands and fondled them ever so lightly while she sucked on my neck very roughly, her lips leaving me marked as her fuck toy.

And as I withdrew, she pushed me all the way out of Naomi and leaned down to take my tip in her mouth, ready again hopefully to let me feel the deepest parts of her throat.

And she began to go down...

12