Fucking Ana in My Chair

Story Info
Ana distracts Jenna while she's on the phone with a superior.
4.7k words
4.44
42.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana sauntered into my office while I was chatting to our operations manager in Seattle about a shipment of molten sulfur that was due to be transferred to our chain of the company in Phoenix.

Today she wore a tight, gray shirt that stretched somewhat tight across her perky tits, her nipples visible at just the right angle in just the right light. They were tight and didn't jiggle when she walked, but they were still full enough to have fun with at the right time. The sleeves cut off at her shoulders, exposing her milky skin, unscathed by the tortuous Arizona sun.

On bottom, she wore a tennis-style skirt, white and short, that flared out at the bottom in frills that circled the skirt. Protruding from the bottom of the skirt were the thick, full thighs that draped from her womanly hips, between which there lay her hot, steamy, molten pussy, which I knew by now was being glazed over with her natural vaginal lubrication.

The led into nice, shapely calves, that bulged in the most womanly of ways, perfectly sculpted with the sexiest of cut lines. She wore a pair of all white Adidas shoes with no show socks, which helped to display every, glistening inch of her perfect skin.

I was always in love with her skin. It was always smooth, milky, tight and stretchy like her amazing pussy, and soft. She never had to shave any part of her body. It was just naturally smooth and hairless.

My heart skipped a beat as my cock shuddered through my jeans which pulled to tight across my crotch for my cock to become erect, but my pussy began to moisten noticeably.

"Yes," i said. "The shipment is for two trailers, and we need it here at 5:30pm on the 27th."

She looked at me, smirking smugly as she swaggered over to the other side of my desk, dragging her finger seductively across its surface.

"Fuck!" I thought, "she better not try now...:"

The reply from the other end came: "Yes ma'am. The shipment is expected to arrive at your location from Distribution at about 5:15pm on that day. Don't worry. If there are any problems, Control has included the driver number and patch number in the email that should have been sent to your director."

She was now in front of me in all her sensual glory.

"Thank you sir," was my reply.

I still had so much to handle on this phone call, and Ana was feeling horny NOW?

"As for the shipment set to ship before Christmas, we can't load the shipment until we know what the ending sales is for that week. We are up against high numbers this season, and we have to up our shipment by about 5% of last years shipment depending on what the sales are"

She slowly walked over directly in front of me, smiling the whole time, until she was directly in front of me.

"I understand. But we aren't expecting too many sales that part of the season ANYWAY," i continued, but my heart was leaping out of my chest, while I trembled from adrenaline that instantaneously coursed through my veins, my cock wanting to be free from the denim prison that kept it tight against my skin.

I continued: "Did you not get my assistant's email about sales projections for the week before shipment?"

I breathed a sigh of relief and simultaneous pleasure as I had a break from talking. But Ana had placed her hands on my knees, and violently spread my legs open. She leaned into me, placing her cheek against mine, breathing hot, humid air into my free ear.

I heard only enough to be able to reply to the man on the other end who was oblivious to what kind of torture Ana was subjecting me to.

She brought a knee up and placed it in between my spread legs, resting it firm against my crotch. The weight of her leaning in like this pinned me hard against the back of my cool leather chair, which I assumed was soon to be hot and wet from what we were hopefully going to do.

"Yes sir. I understand, but I still think that the shipment should be..." I breathed more irregularly as Ana leaned into me and proceeded to suck on my earlobe. She took it in her mouth and brazenly sucked it. Savoring the taste of every part of me, knowing I was incredibly sensitive there, sucked.

"Jenna, is there anything wrong?" asked the man on the other end.

"No!" I tried to say as held back as possible. "Everything...is...*exhale* absolutely fine".

I spoke more quickly, unable to control myself completely as she proceeded to insert her long tongue into my ear, licking every part of me. She started moving her leg up and down against my crotch, humping my rock hard cock through my jeans.

She moved her hands up to hold my face, red with heat on an already blazing hot day. I tried holding it together.

"Stop!" I whispered excitedly as she moved down to my neck, grazing my skin with her lips, making me tingle all over.

"Okay. Then I hope you are listening. Because it sounds like you are not taking this very seriously" Said the man, obviously annoyed by my apparent inattention.

She grazed my neck with her lips, blowing cool air this time across the tingling goosebumps that covered my whole body.

She kissed here and there, moving painfully slow, tracing kisses across the V of my deep cut V neck blouse. She stopped at the bottom of the V, which was the point between my cleavage, and kissed me more forcefully there, pressing her luscious lips against my skin, then licking me hard, then sucking me softly.

She removed her legs from in between my own, and held my face with her hands as she sucked on my chest. Her lovely, full lips trailed wetly across the plains of my clammy skin.

She slowly moved farther down, arms extended out, playing with my face and neck as I closed my eyes, arching my back, abandoning myself to my sluttiest wants and desires, inhaling sharply as she reached my navel.

Half ticklish and half horny, I squirmed in my seat, feeling my cock try to break free from the constriction of my jeans, in which there was a visible bulge that traveled down the inside of my thigh the whole length of my jeans until the knee.

Her tongue lolled across all of me, stopping briefly at my belly button where she lightly blew, hands slowly coming down farther, massaging my neck.

Caressing my chest as I listened half heartedly to the now hazy, unintelligible lecture coming from Seattle.

"Ana...stop..." I whispered harshly, grabbing the back of her head with my free hand, twisting in anticipation, being neither pleased nor neglected, but being at the worst possible middle point, aching for her mouth or her pussy, but not feeling completely at rest either.

"Uh huh" I said as steadily as possible into the receiver, trying not to sound like I was a slut deep in heat.

She moved down farther to in between my spread eagle legs, and placed her mouth on the bulge of my cock at its base, and squeezed there with her mouth, making me nearly scream out into the phone.

All I heard from Seattle was gibberish, but I heard enough to be able to respond intelligibly.

She bit through my jeans. Then she moved farther down, her hands now resting on my perky, hard nipples through my blouse.

She bit again, close to the tip and my engorged cock fought hard, pressing up against my jeans and into the tightly clamped mouth of Ana, who was on her knees.

She fondled my breasts as she finally moved to catch the denim clad tip of my cock in her beautiful mouth, heat seeping through the denim, moisture from her hot breath enveloping the head underneath.

The warmth of her breath on my cock through my jeans was so incredibly hot.

I couldn't take it anymore.

"Sir, I'm sorry but I have an emergency at work..."

"What? What are you talking about? We still have to talk about.."

"Sir I have to leave. I'll have to call you back at 5:30" I interrupted.

5:30 was 4 hours away.

I hung up the phone quickly and with deliberation.

"Took you long enough" Ana muttered nonchalantly and almost under her breath.

I didn't even care about my job at the moment. I just wanted Ana, her mouth, her tight, white pussy, her, everything about her, and I wanted her on every inch of my cock, now.

I lifted my pelvis into the air, her mouth remaining clamped and traveling along my length, and undid my jeans. I slowly shimmied out of them as they were tight across my body. Slowly, the thick, vein ridden cock slithered out of the jeans, hardening to its fullest, until finally, it leapt free and stood at full attention, protruding 12 inches up into the air, straight up, quivering, shaking and waiting, throbbing with no doubt of being enveloped by Ana's equally quivering sex.

She looked at it, never ceasing to be amazed at its girth. Her gaping mouth betrayed her if she was not aroused by my meat pole. She put one hand up and gripped me right at the tip as I moaned out loud, closing my eyes, biting my tongue to make sure I didn't scream and alert my office attendants to our debaucherous sexscapades that would soon be a regular occurence.

Her soft, womanly hands sent my senses skyrocketing, overdriven by the amazing tenderness with which she caressed my cock. Try as she might, squeezing her hands as much as she could around my iron rod, her middle finger and thumb could not touch around me.

She let her hand slide down, open palm, feeling every vein, coursing with adrenaline and lust laden blood, visibly still shaking at the touch of her hand, almost like my cock was being massaged with silk.

She drifted down slow, taunting me and teasing me, prolonging the journey to the base.

Then her hand turned around, and made its way back to the tip. I had to fight the urge to scream, but I had to fight the urge to cum even harder. I gripped the arms of my office chair, and wrapped my feet around the legs so and pursed my lips together, revelling in the feeling of just her soft hands.

As her hand reached the tip, she brought her mouth to my base, and kissed me at the joint of my sack and my phallus. She grinned and chuckled very softly to herself, obviously aroused at my size. I throbbed and groaned, ground myself into my chair, flexing every muscle of my body trying to curb off an orgasm.

She sucked the base ever softly, deftly using her skills to tease me. Precum started coming out of my tip and straight into her waiting hand. She moved up from my base, slowly, inch by inch, slithering her tongue, zig zagging up my length, back down in some, stopping to suck on my bulging veins in others, but slowly, and sexily, tauntingly, licking my length, forcing sticky pre out of me and into her hands.

Then, after taking in her fill of precum in her hand, wrapped my cock in her soaked hand and started to slowly jerk. First the first few inches, then more. Precum continued to gush and coat my cock, now visibly glistening in the light high noon. Her hand was exquisite, soft and lubricated with my juices.

Her mouth then reached my tip, and she took just the tip into her hot, wet mouth. She slurped in the pre cum and lashed my tip with her tongue, very rough and very deliberately. She clamped down hard with her thick lips, sucking in, sealing her lips around the crown, then circling me with her tongue, while her hand continued to piston up and down the remaining 8 inches.

Then the familiar popping noise of her releasing me from her mouth.

She looked at me dead in the eye, hands still working my cock, "You wanna feel the back of my throat?"

I nearly came.

I couldn't talk so I nearly nodded.

She brought her hand up to my tip and aimed it at her wanton mouth, and engulfed my cock. In one take, I hit the opening of her throat, and moaned. It was amazing, as she moved her tongue side to side on the underside. She withdrew, and then forced herself back, pushing a little farther down, letting my tip go a little farther into her throat.

It was otherworldly, feeling her throat clench on my cock like her pussy did when I fucked her earlier in the week. She opened up, allowing me to go farther. I placed one hand on the back of her head, gripping her soft, chocolate brown hair, still carrying the scent of having been freshly washed. I gripped my chair even harder with my other hand as I lifted my hips and thrust into her, forcing my cock deeper into her stretching throat.

It was so unsettling to hear nothing from her as she gave no indication of gag reflex. She just silently forced herself lower onto my cock, letting the walls of her throat massage every bit of me that was buried in her. She didn't withdraw, she just kept on going, holding onto both of my knees for support.

I moaned louder as she continued to squirm with my cock deep into her. My cock throbbed against her, my veins pulsing, heart pounding, feeling her throat ripple, her tongue licking me still though her mouth was stretched to capacity, creating a vacuum seal around my large cock.

She must have held her breath for two minutes before she reached my base, but she didn't show signs of failing. I nearly came as I squeezed the back of her head, her tongue then reached out almost unnaturally and licked up the precum and saliva that had dripped down and coated my balls. Not all of it, but she licked up what was there, and she remained at my base for one more minute, somehow using her throat muscles to ripple across my cock, making me throb uncontrollably inside her, feeling an inordinate amount of heat surround my length.

Then without warning, she withdrew completely, letting all 12 inches of hard cock out of her mouth, letting it again, bounce back to upright position, sprinkling spit and precum to various parts of the office, still throbbing.

I was breathing very shallow by this point, and I couldn't feel my legs. My heart pounded almost out of my chest, and I was already clammy with sweat.

She used a single finger to wipe away my precum from around her lips while peering deeply into my now sleepy eyes, glazed over with hypnotic lust. She then closed her eyes, and sexily inserted her finger into her mouth, slowly sucking all of my precum from it.

I savored the image of her slowly cleaning up the mess, taking in the sensuality, letting it course through me, nipples and cock both becoming harder as time went on, as she closed her eyes and enjoyed my taste on her tongue.

I made eye contact with her and seductively drew my tongue from one side of my pursed lips to the other, exchanging unuttered messages between the two of us, me gazing deep into her big, brown eyes.

She rose to her feet and shuffled a little closer, removing my jeans before fully rising, legs slightly bent at the knee, and now standing in between my legs. I reached up to fondle her breasts through the tight shirt she was wearing, while she undid her skirt, slowly gyrating her hips, making the frills go round about her in a highly sexually hypnotic manner.

Her hips went round in small, almost imperceptibly slow circles, as she undid her button.

She slowly parted the opening of the skirt, and almost at once, the blast of scent that came from her pussy washed over me in an unstoppable, massive wave of pleasure. Her musk filled my nostrils, moisture penetrating every cavity of my mouth, able to almost taste her pussy through the scent that her pussy emitted.

She slowly parted the skirt, hips ever gyrating, legs parting a little more, revealing the slutty absence of panties. Her engorged clit poked up and out from the top of her slit, from which hung her massive, meaty, dripping, sopping wet lips, which swung proportionally with her gyrations, small strands of pussy juice hanging, dangling from her.

Transfixed on her pussy, I was unable to focus on anything else, losing myself to the sight of her pussy.

She shimmied her skirt against her back like a towel, teasing me, inviting me to lunge at her and slam her to the ground and forcefully penetrate her waiting pussy.

I slipped my hands up under her shirt, trailing my hands slowly up her midsection, tracing the base of her breasts with one finger, slowly, then two, making her beg for me to fully hand-fuck her breasts.

She dropped her skirt, now dressed only in her shoes, and shirt. It was the sexiest sight for me to see women completely nude and in only shoes, heels preferably, but anything was fine. And it was a bonus if she had a pussy that was unnaturally meaty, as was the case with Ana.

She moaned as I then grabbed her breasts full in each hand, her nipples erect, poking against the palms of my hand.

I pinched them and rolled her nipples in between my fingers, making her inhale, squirm, moan...shudder. Her state of ecstasy was obvious as her head fell back. Her back arching as she leaned forward, capturing my cock with her lovely hands, which was hard enough to support her weight.

It was amazing. She stacked her hands one on top of the other and stroked my spit-and-precum-soaked shaft, letting it make her hands sticky, wet, lubricated and completely taken over by the smell of my juices.

She went up and down, still gyrating, but more forcefully and widely, moaning as her pussy excreted progressively more juice, sticky globs of pussy juice hanging lower and lower from her lips which now hung at least four inches from her slit.

And then she mounted, still holding onto my rod with one hand, placing the other on top of my desk chair to support herself that way. I gripped her hips with one hand, and left one on one under her shirt and on her chest, clawing at her, unable to handle the overwhelming softness of her deft hands. She had to move up quite a distance in order to be able to let my cock even graze her entrance because of how long I had become.

Her breathing rate increased with mine in unison, heart beats also synced in their tempo, increasing rapidly.

Unbearably slow she moved.

She gripped my tip in her hand, stroking just the tip.

Just the tip.

She aimed it at her dripping pussy which freely leaked onto me.

I felt her lower herself.

Her entrance pressed up against my tip, excruciatingly slow, her amazing heat enveloping me, the heat draft traveling down my cock. When i slowly parted just her pussy lips, juices freely ran down my cock, slick, slimy, white and thick, it ran without end, making my cock smell undeniably like Ana's slutty pussy. But this time, no sloppy seconds. Her pussy was mine to own, mine to ravage, to destroy, to ruin and to stretch and rip open.

She stroked my tip, grinding it slowly against her lips.

And then, slowly, she sunk, stretching herself around me, clamping down on my tip, sucking in with her pussy, so strong that she pulled my hips up into the air off my chair using only her pussy. I screamed through pursed lips, not wanting to alert adjacent office rooms to the fact that Ana was fucking my tool, riding me like a slut, wanting to be pierced, plowed through.

She sunk farther down, gripping me stronger, pulling me into herself at the same time, until half of me was in her, the thick, pulsating veins of my cock visibly contracting with blood flow, disappearing beneath her meaty flaps.

She exhaled as she sank, moaning almost as silently as when she stretched her throat around me. Her head tilted back as she held onto me the chair and to my cock.

When she impaled herself deep enough on my cock, she grabbed my breasts with both hands and started squeezing my perky tits while she gyrated her hips with me half buried inside her tight wetness. The seal was so tight that no pussy juice or precum made it out, but instead pooled inside above my tip, making me feel even warmer as her steamy juices continued to accumulate.

She lifted up, then sat back down, pushing on her knees. Her inner pussy lips visibly stretched outside when she removed me, and pushed back in when she took me again, stretching, gripping with every ounce of effort her pussy had.

Her pussy was a furnace of lust, soft and stretchy, creamy with the sweet nectar that came from deep inside her, her muscled walls massaging every inserted inch of my cock.

12