Fucking Ana in My Chair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deeper" I moaned, since she controlled how deep I went.

"Mmmmmm... Don't stop honey" I continued.

Bracing herself by clawing at my chest and breasts, She took me down as deep as she could, bottoming out with my tip penetrating and stretching her cervix, and she screamed with smiling lust, eyes shut tight, sweat again pouring down from the heated sexual encounter we were having in the dead of summer.

Without moving any other part of her body, she stroked my cock with her pussy, moving only her hips. Up.

Down.

Up...

Slowly down...

Feeling the friction between her walls and the thickness of my vein-ridden phallus, nearly sent me over the edge. I tried thrusting up as she gripped me tighter, but her pussy was not large enough to grant me admission, and her cervix screamed for release, protesting the intrusion of my oversized beast. Almost all 11 inches of me were inside her when I finally gripped her flared hips brazenly, and roughly lifted her until just the tip was inside, watching a torrent of pussy juice finally escape the cavern, she moaned.

"No! Don't you'll..." she said anxiously trying to stop me from..

I then forcefully split her slutty cunt open, knocking all 11 inches of girlcock deep into her monstrously tight, sopping wet cavern, making her scream unabashedly, without regard for who could hear, screaming in wanton lust as I pushed past her cervix and into her womb, filling her pussy spasm and clench in an unexpected orgasm, causing her to shake violently, creaming over my huge beast which shuddered and throbbed against the textured pussy walls.

I lifted her again, watching strands of pussy juice pour down from her, connecting my balls and my inner thighs to every inch of pussy and lips that was in between her legs. Massive globs of juice hung between our two sets of smooth legs.

The sound of wet squishing filled the room every time I lifted her and slammed her back down balls deep on my cock, using her as my own personal slutty fuck toy.

She went limp, unable to grip my breasts anymore, not even able to grip my cock with her pussy. And yet she was still so fucking tight. She simply moaned, crying out, softer and softer as I continued my onslaught of fucking her through her fuck hole. She laid down across the top of me, not moving forcing me to hug her around her upper body, and do the hard part. I thrusted, and thrusted hard and deep, feeling her endless pussy juice well up from deep in her cunt and coat my cock in a thick, creamy white substance that felt incredible as it trailed down my shaft.

I clamped onto her neck just below her jawline and sucked at her smooth skin, seeing her eyes roll back into her head, all the while whispering obscenities like a whore, begging me to fuck her deeper and harder, giving her more hickeys to show the world that this slut was mine to fuck.

I bottomed out one last time, my tip being squeezed unbearably by her cervix, her damp, stretched, well-fucked pussy lips gripping my base, feeling every inch of spasming pussy clench, unclench and try to force out my huge, thick, meaty cock. She shuddered around me, going completely limp and laying unsupported across my own body.

Without warning, pleasure spread over my whole body, head going hot and hazy, almost fainting from the overwhelming feeling lust. My cock shuddered, as if trying to stand at attention, but instead was met with the walls of Ana's hot pussy. I throbbed against her as she nearly fainted. My cum jetted out from my tip, splashing against her cervix, washing around my cock, the hot steamy creamy, thick cum trying to find every which way to make it out of Ana's pussy, but blocked mostly by my cock. It did seep around, but mostly stayed pooling in her pussy as I continued thrusting and ejaculating in her vagina simultaneously.

Every Time I bottomed out, I shot out more sperm into her hot vagina, and each time I did, she shuddered, moaning, trying to grip me like a slut. I fucked her faster and faster as I continued to empty my load, until finally my own sperm leaked out from her pussy and made more strands of creaminess that connected both of our bodies.

I also continued sucking on her neck, which by the end of the night left 5 more hickeys scattered across her neck and chest, while I ruined her pussy for anyone that wanted a piece of her cunt later. Only I could stretch her now and make her feel as slutty as she loved to feel.

I stroked my cock with her pussy, slamming her down again, ravaging her continually for the next five minutes, fucking her vagina absolutely raw, ripping her in half by her pussy, stretching it, making it gape, making it wet and creamy, painting her walls white with girl-cock semen, making it steamy, slimey and sticky, abusing her slutty white pussy.

It was sublime.

Finally, I stopped and I lifted her completely off my still raging hard cock, and watched as at least a glass full of mixed juices flowed out of the noticeably gaping hole in her pussy, all landing on my midsection to mix with my sweat and hers. She tried standing but couldn't support her weight on her legs.

"Holy shit..." she said curled up on the floor after collapsing... "I can't feel my legs or my pussy"

She was completely numb from my thorough fucking of her vagina.

She and I breathed heavily and in unison.

My cock was still throbbing and ready for another round of fucking, but I wasn't sure if she was ready.

But I looked at my clock...and I still had an hour left at work before I had to go home.

I looked at her, breathing on the floor of my office, cum leaking from her pussy, laying in a puddle of our mixed juices, moaning still, letting her own orgasm wash over her and pass through.

I got on the floor on my knees and joined her. I picked her up and put her on all fours, feeling how weak she was because she couldn't even support just her upper body on her hands.

I placed her doggy style in front of me, spread her legs, and brought my throbbing length down and aimed it at her steamy vagina, watching her creamy coated lips wave in the air, taking in her amazing scent. I placed the head of my cock right at her opening and waited for her...

"No babe...hold on...:" was her reply, quietly, almost a whisper, but with just enough of a hint of lust and sarcasm in the "no", that I just proceeded on. I grabbed her sensual hips and one more time, slammed my huge, hard cock, deep into her tight, slutty white, cum soaked vagina...

12