Fucking & Punishing A Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
The end of Shelly's disobedience.
1.1k words
4.05
88.3k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abeja
Abeja
149 Followers

I soon caught wind of Shelly having an affair. How far they went I didn't know, but I had my suspicions. She claimed that they were just friends, but from her mannerisms, I knew that there was more. Evidently the spanking that I gave her some time ago was not sufficient; I told her this one night when we were alone in the house and that I should have punished her more. A look of hatred and defiance came over her face as she told me in no uncertain terms that I had had no right to beat her and that she is her own person and can decide what she wants for herself.

"I am the boss of you and you will be obedient."

"I'm not a fucking dog, asshole."

"No, you're right. Dogs are faithful and obedient – you are an unfaithful slut. You cheated on me in the DR and I punished you for it, but evidently not enough. I spanked you with my hand twenty times when you should have gotten fifty. I'm going to give you fifty now, but with this riding crop so that you will really think about what you've done. After I whip you, the pain in your ass will stay with you for a week or so as a constant reminder that I am the boss. If you want to act like a slut, I will treat you like one and punish you like one. Now drop your pants. I'm going to whip your bare ass."

She was defiant and resisted out of fear. The spanking that she had received previously was painful, but now I was going to whip her and she knew that it would be much more painful. I told her that if she didn't co-operate that she would get it even worse, but the fear of being whipped made her even more defiant. A wrestling match ensued and my superior strength easily overwhelmed her. Before long, she was naked from the waist down and face down on the bed. She screamed obscenities at me and threatened police action.

"You won't call the police because it will be too humiliating for you. Just imagine, you call them and tell them that I whipped your ass to discipline you. They'd laugh at you and tell you that sluts like you deserve to be whipped if they can't remain faithful. Now because you didn't willingly submit, I'm going to increase the punishment. Before I whip you with this riding crop, I'm going to use this wooden spoon twenty times on your ass."

"FUCK YOU!", she screamed with venom. "I'll never submit."

"Yes you will. Trust me."

I held her hands behind her back and bound her wrists so that I could more easily restrain her motions. She had been beaten with a wooden spoon as a child and she knew what was in store – a painful and humiliating beating, but this would be much more painful than anything she ever had before.

She handled the first five very well, but for the next ten, every stroke elicited a scream followed by swearing, name calling and threats. By number fifteen she was begging and pleading and promising to be good. I knew that I was on the verge of breaking her. When I finished the first phase, her ass was an even shade of bright red. I knew that by the end of the second phase, her ass would also be covered with dark red welts.

When I finished, any fight left in her was gone, but I knew that if I didn't carry out the entire punishment her defiance would return. I untied her wrists and helped her up. I then helped her to hobble into the living room where I proceeded to tie her down across the ottoman.

"Please, no more. I've learned my lesson. I can't take any more beatings. My ass is so sore. Please sir, don't beat me anymore.", she pleaded.

She offered no resistance as I tied her down knowing full well that further defiance would result in even more punishment.

"The wooden spoon treatment was not punishment," I told her. "The purpose of that was to eliminate your defiance and to make you submissive. Now the punishment for disobedience and defiance and for slutting around will begin."

"Please no more," she begged. "I can't take anymore."

"I know, that is why I've tied you down. After a few strokes, that defiance will come back and make you fight, but when I am finished you will be obedient, demure, and submissive."

I picked up the crop and swished it through the air.

"I'm going to give you fifty in groups of ten. The pain will be excruciating, but it will serve to teach you not to disobey me."

I raised my arm up high and quickly brought the crop down hard across her ass leaving a welt. The pain caused her to scream and tear at her restraints – the defiance was back as she swore at me.

"That was one – you're going to get forty-nine more just like that one."

After nine more just like the first, I stopped to give her a break and to let her think about the remaining strokes. Every stroke elicited agonising screams as she struggled to endure the whipping. After ten strokes, I caressed her burning red ass. My cock was fully erect from the sight of her tight ass, so I mounted her and unloaded a huge volume of come deep in her ass.

My fucking her ass obviously caused her a great deal of pleasure despite the burning pain in her ass caused by the whipping as she grunted, groaned, pumped and gyrated her ass. After a half hour rest to reflect and recover, I resumed the whipping.

Ten more painful strokes – each one followed by screams and promises to be obedient. I had only given her twenty and already her ass was covered in welts – there were thirty left to go. After every set of ten, I fucked her ass and every time I unloaded mass amounts of come up her ass.

By the time I reached fifty, she was only semi-conscious from the whipping. I once again mounted her ass and fucked her come filled ass. I then untied her and helped her up. She hobbled to the bathroom the relieve herself. The mass quantity of come up her ass, the vicious whipping and being ass fucked with my huge cock all conspired to make her walk funny. When she finished, she hobbled over to me and knelt in front of me.

"Never again will I disobey you or be disrespectful to you. If ever I am, please punish me as you did today."

"Very good. Now go lie down and I will come to treat your ass."

She hobbled to the bedroom and I followed after getting a jar of topical anaesthetic to apply to her ass. After I applied it, I fucked her cunt bringing her to a powerful orgasm – she then fell asleep face down.

Abeja
Abeja
149 Followers