Fucking Away a Friendship?

Story Info
Maxwell doesn't know what to do.
3.8k words
4.06
84.3k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always folks, there's some truth here and some embellished truth. It's up to you to decide. – FL

Many nights I sit up and read stories like the ones on this board, and I read many with fascination, trying to decipher the truth from the embellished. Numerous stories seemed like fantastic fiction – like something seen on an Andrew Blake classic.

In 30 years, I have dated black, white, Bolivian, Taiwanese, German, Laotian and a Papago Indian. I never had an experience similar to the ones on this site. I'm certainly not a prude. Outdoor sex, exhibitionism, teasing and voyeurism were and still are a normal part of my sex life.

A few years back, a life-long friend wanted me to add a new dimension to that sex life, and I couldn't do it.

I've known Drew since the seventh grade, and he's more like a brother than a friend. We've been through a lot in 20-plus years. A couple high school girlfriends used to call us Brown Sugar and Chocolate.

I thought I knew everything about Drew.

We went dancing one night, Drew, his wife Malia, who for the purpose of this story is multiracial and me. It was just like any of the other thousands nights we hit the clubs. This particular night we went to the Boom Boom Room. (Johnny Lee Hooker's (God rest his soul) club in San Francisco) The band played some sweet blues, both fast and slow numbers.

While dancing with Malia, I turned and bumped into a woman I'm training. I have personal training business. Cheryl looked sweet wearing one of those flesh-colored skirts with the transparent black material covering it.

I complimented her and joked about how my hard work was making her body more beautiful. She introduced me to her two girlfriends. I introduced Malia. I didn't know where Drew scampered at that point. Malia complimented Cheryl, too. Then Malia twirled and said her body was a product of my training. None of the women believed her, so she whipped out a crusty old picture she always carries.

Malia is 5 feet 7 inches, but in the picture, she says she was well over 220 pounds. She is never without that damn picture. Drew says she even puts it by the bed when she sleeps. She says picture is better than any diet pill because she never wants to look that way again.

I don't know how much she weighs now, don't really care, but she has a spectacular body. Her and Drew run, bike, hike, play basketball and do all the stuff she couldn't do four years ago.

Anyway, we meet up with Drew and have a great night. Two guys and five women having great conversation and dancing to some sweet blues, it couldn't get any better.

Cheryl was getting touchy on the dance floor. I passed it off on the alcohol and the mood of the moment. However, it was great seeing this side of her. She's all determination and business when we work out. But by the end of the night, she made it very clear that she was determined to get in my bedroom business. And that would've been fine, but she was a client, and I didn't want the possible headaches.

Drew and Malia saw everything and were telling me not to be so damned high and mighty.

"Go on and have some fun," they both laughed.

And Cheryl, feeling very good at this point, added something corny, along the lines of: "I'll give you the aerobic workout of your life."

The band started playing Stormy Monday, one of my favorite blues joints. I wanted to dance. But Cheryl was a bit too drunk to stand. She said she'd rather watch me anyway. I asked Malia, but she and Drew were playing grab ass under the table. Cheryl's friends (I don't remember their names) jumped up and I followed them to the small dance floor.

If you've never heard Stormy Monday, done well, it's a thrillingly slow tune with lyrics that make the mind soar. This was the first time I've heard it played with a saxophone, and that woman blew her ass off.

Candy Dulfer could not have sounded better.

By the time the lead singer hit the note "...the eagle flies on Friday..." the two women and I were in a reverse Oreo, and we were so close, so tight with hands roaming over butts, faces, sides, legs and stomachs that we'd drawn attention. The song is normally five minutes, but the band got into us, too. They stretched it to what seemed like ten minutes or more.

When we finished the people around us clapped. Drew and Malia were giving me this devilish look. They know I like to tease women with sexy dance (at least I try to) and they thought I was doing it then. That was far from the truth. I'm glad I wear baggy clothes because my dick was painfully hard.

I gingerly walked back to the table. Cheryl's friends said they had to go, and everybody looked at me.

I was like, "What?" And Cheryl asked me for a ride home. After a couple moments, I said O.K. Her friends smiled, kissed her on the cheek and were gone. Cheryl excused herself to go the bathroom.

While she was gone, Drew said I outdid myself on the floor that time. I told him that I hadn't because I was excited as I've ever been. I told him my dick was still hard and was hurting. It had been five minutes since I stopped dancing and the thing wouldn't go down.

He laughed at me as if I was joking. So I stood up and pulled my shirt up. Drew and Malia saw my tented pants. Both just gasped, shook their heads and laughed even harder.

Cheryl came back a few minutes later. I was still hard at that point. Instead of sitting in her seat, she plopped in my lap.

Surprise.

Surprise.

Surprise.

Cheryl lurched a little. Drew and Malia laughed even more. Then Cheryl reached under her butt and grabbed my dick. She rubbed it a couple times, and my already resistance was fading fast.

While she's rubbing it, she says, "I've never done it with a black man."

I froze and said, "What?"

She looked me in the eye and said, "I've got to sex it with a black man."

Never has a mood changed so rapidly. The dick I couldn't get to go soft, got "limpier" than a soggy noodle. I easily move her off me. Drew and Malia noticed I wasn't happy anymore.

"You only wanted to have sex with me because I'm black?" I asked.

She stuttered and quite soberly stumbled over several incoherent sentences.

"I, ahh, I well, I've thought ... ahh ...," Cheryl couldn't get it out.

I sat there shaking my head, wondering if what I thought were actually true. By that time, it didn't really matter what I thought. The mood was history, and my emotions were carrying me.

I didn't get loud, didn't yell, and didn't curse. I was seriously stunned. I went to the bathroom. A minute later Drew came in

"Cheryl asked us to take her home," he said. "The girls are getting their shit together now. I'll hit you up tomorrow. You go home and take it easy. Do those stress relieving pushups you always tell me about. Peace."

"Yeah, see you tomorrow," I said.

After getting an apology together, I went to the table only to find them gone. I felt even worse then. I'd created some ill feelings and then didn't get the chance to apologize. It was a long, introspective ride home.

I knew why I'd reacted like that. I didn't want to be a trophy, a notch on some woman's belt. Cheryl didn't have to love me, just respect me. And I didn't think wanting me because my skin is darker than hers was a sign of respect.

To say I felt bad would be an understatement. Thinking about how she must've felt made me feel even worse.

Drew and Malia came over the next day. They landed tickets to the Giants – Mets game. It was a sport so I went without hesitating. Along the way, they told me about their ride to Cheryl's house. They said she cried to whole way. She called herself names, saying how stupid she was and a myriad of other things.

I told them they weren't helping my mood. But they kept on.

They said she asked about thirty times, "Why'd I have to call him a black guy? Why'd I have to call him a black guy?"

Drew says he stopped her by saying, "Maybe, Cheryl because he's black!"

She responded by saying she could've used sexy, nice, funny, smart, big, athletic, intelligent anything but black. She thought it was talking dirty that it would turn me on even more.

I told them about my drive home and explained my feelings to them.

Throughout the game, which the Giants won, they asked me a ton of "what if" questions.

"What if she did think talking like that turned you on?" Malia said. "What if she genuinely cares for you, but was too afraid to say it? What if she knew you longer? What if she was friend and a lover? What if you're missing the best experience of your life?"

"Yo, M, you're making way too much out of someone you just met the night before," I said.

"At any rate, you should call her."

I didn't do it right away because I couldn't think of what to say. However, after missing three scheduled appointments, I had an excuse. I left messages about the missed appointments every day for a week.

Finally, she came into my place with this tired and worn appearance.

She looked at me with these droopy eyes and slouched stature, "I've gained nine pounds in two weeks," she said.

We both busted out laughing and everything appeared normal. We talked for a few hours and yes, everything was fine. We even set up a date to go to Lou's, a Blues Bar by the Wharf (Fisherman's Wharf). We had a blast there and ended up at my place with Drew and Malia.

We had the incense going and the four of us sat my hot tub talking about everything from Drew's smelly feet to the "blackness" of Bill Clinton. All the while plenty of touchy-feely went on below the bubbles.

"You guys know what I'm going to do?" Cheryl said, and added the overt sexuality to the conversation. "I'm going to take the nice dick I have in my hand. I'm going to sit on it and ride it until I cum. Now you can stay and watch me or you can go in the other room."

We all laughed because we thought the drink was talking again.

But it wasn't.

She stood, pulled off the shorts I lent her, turn and straddled me. I glanced at Drew and Malia and they were in a trance. Cheryl slowly lowered her body in the water she lined her pussy with my dick and as she slid down she stared at me.

"Maxwell, you are the sexiest person I know," she said. "You are the most kind man I've ever met, and I've wanted to do this to you since the first time you asked me what my fitness goal were. This was the one goal I never told you about: getting in good enough shape to ride you and ride you and ride you."

With that, she wrapped her arms around my neck and slowly pushed her body up and down. I quickly looked a Drew and Malia again. They were still staring. Cheryl turned my head back toward her and stared in my eyes. I gazed down to watch her breasts, she tilted my head back up.

She wanted eye contact, so I gave it to her. For the next 10-15 minutes, we slowly fucked, not taking our eyes off each other.

"I'm getting so close," she said. "So close. So close. I want you do cum with me."

"There's plenty of time for me," I said. "I want watch you."

"No, cum with me."

"I can't. No rubber."

"I'm on the pill."

From my pre-training assessment of Cheryl I knew she didn't have any sexual diseases – I and any good trainer should know all of the medications his or her clients are taking and why. But still I was reluctant to release. The head on my shoulders was trying to rationalize what the head on my dick was literally fucking up.

She looked at me and said, "Please cum..." Then he body tensed, and her pussy went through this series of contractions I've never felt before. Women in my past, their pussies contracted at the same time. Cheryl's had this rolling sensation. Her contraction started at the tip of my dick and traveled down my shaft. Think about rolling out a log of dough with a rolling pin. That was her pussy.

"Oh shit," I said.

Then I lost it.

She leaned over, resting her head on my shoulders. I started caressing her back, going down to her butt and back up. On one stroke, I hit a hand, and for a second thought it was Drew trying to cop a feel. Then I felt the ring that Drew and I worked our asses off to buy for Malia.

She was rubbing Cheryl's back and ass!

I couldn't believe it, but Cheryl was enjoying it. A couple times, Malia's had grazed my nuts. I didn't flinch, but it felt weird having my best friend's wife touching me like that. And she got bolder and was soon rubbing only my balls. I couldn't believe it. I looked a Drew and he had this fucked up smile.

After a couple minutes, Malia was outright giving me a handjob while Cheryl sat in my lap. When I was hard again, Malia took my dick and put it back in Cheryl. And we fucked again.

After that session I went to the bathroom and grabbed some towels.

I helped the three of them out and began to dry off. I've been naked in of Malia and Drew before, I've even had sex in the same room with them. But Malia had never touched me before while I was naked. I was trippin' hard.

Sensing my dismay, Drew said that was enough for one night and they left Cheryl and I alone. We had a couple more rounds that night. (Isn't it great when you first start having sex with someone? It's a total exploration.) When we got up the next afternoon, we explored some more.

Cheryl and I were quickly becoming much more than friends.

After eating a late lunch, we talked about the previous night. We both enjoyed it tremendously. I asked her what she thought about Malia touching her. She said it felt good. Then she asked me the same. I said it felt strange. Then she said I was harder the second time we fucked and that I must've really liked Malia's work.

"You ever had sex with Malia," she asked.

"Are you serious," I said. "Hell no. She like a damn sister to me. And Drew isn't like family. Hell, he is family. My mom even calls him son."

Cheryl chuckled, "Maxwell. Maxwell. Maxwell. Open your eyes baby."

"Look there's a few things called trust, friendship, respect Drew, respect her and respect me. I can honestly tell you, the only time I've thought of Malia sexually is when Drew and I exchange adventures. And I used to give her shit about some of their marathon sessions and how they were disrupting her workouts."

"Maxwell, you can't be serious. You don't see this? It's completely obvious they want you to have sex with her."

"There's no fucking way. That crap only happens on those Internet message boards. I've known Drew for more than 20 years and he doesn't want me fucking Malia."

"So, you've never thought about sleeping with Malia?"

"I said no. She was a client, then a friend. I don't fuck my clients or friends."

"So what am I?"

Cheryl had me.

Of course, I'd thought about what Malia would be like in bed, but damn, I didn't harp on it. It only happened when Drew was trying to get me to help him devise a scheme to get her on camera or something like that.

But that talk with Cheryl got me thinking about fucking Malia. I started thinking about it and my dick got hard sitting at the table. Cheryl saw it, smiled and pulled me to the sofa where we explored each other some more.

A couple days later, Cheryl was getting ready to leave a training session and Malia came in for a massage. It was the first time I'd seen her since that night. Cheryl gave me a kiss and left.

"So, you guys an item now?" Malia asked.

"Don't know, why?" I quickly responded.

"Damn dude, why you getting so defensive?"

"Look M, I'm not. I'm not. I just haven't been in a relationship in so long. I don't know if this is one or not. Now let's get these clothes off you and get this massage going. I've got more clients coming in today."

"OK, but no music today. I want to talk about something pretty serious."

My heart rate drastically increased. She started taking off her clothes.

"Everything all right," I said, hoping she wasn't aiming to talk about what I feared she wanted to talk about. "Your brother isn't in trouble again is he? Folks OK? You think Drew and I are scheming again, don't you? Well we're not."

"Maxwell. Shut up. Why are you so damn chatty. It's like a nervous chatty, too. What's up with you?"

"Just little busy, that's all. And plus I've got a beautiful naked woman on my massage table – who happens to be my best friend's wife. That would make a lot of men nervous."

"Ohh wait a minute," she said almost laughing. "What the hall. Maxwell, you've seen me naked a million times. You're only other person to see me naked when I was obese. I didn't even let Drew see me then. Two years we had sex in the dark. I made him wait until I was in bed before he even came in the room. So, stop the bullshit. What's up?

"Look, M, nothing. Let's get started."

I lit the candles and started heating the oils. I grabbed the lotion first and started with Malia's feet.

"O.K." I said. "O.K. I was talking the Cheryl before you came in, and she was telling me some crazy shit. You know what happened in the hot tub the other night. I was trippin' off that. We've never touch each other sexually. I've never looked at you sexually. You've never looked at me sexually. Then that happened, and Drew was sitting there as if nothing was happening. It was crazy. Then today Cheryl tells me that I'm blind. That you and Drew want you to have sex with me and have wanted to for a long time. I told her, she was crazy, too. Shit like that doesn't happen in real life. That's fantasy shit. And she kept..."

"Maxwell. Maxwell! MAXWELL!!!"

"Look M. Look at me and tell me I'm crazy. Tell me Cheryl is crazy. I'm crazy. It's crazy, right? Tell me you guys don't want to have sex with me."

"O.K. I'll tell you that. Maxwell, we don't want to have sex with you."

"See, what'd I say, crazy talk."

And I started rubbing more vigorously.

"But Maxwell, let me tell you something else," Malia said. "That last sentence I said is a lie."

My stomach leapt to my throat.

Over the next 45 minutes, she told me everything. About how many times she had tried to get me in bed. And about the times when Drew was supposedly out of town and I'd sleep over to keep her "safe" and provide company – those were times Drew hid in the closet or in the hallway, hoping something would happen.

She said I wasn't going for anything. None of her outfits worked. She said I gave her compliments but they not about her being sexy they were about how her quads, hamstring, bis or tris looked. She reminded me of the time I woke up with a hard on poking into her back. She was sure something would happen then. But when I realized I wasn't dreaming, I immediately stopped and started apologizing. She says Drew jacked off three times that night watching me "rub down" my imaginary lover.

Malia said the whole thing started years ago, when her and Drew were dating and we'd go out dancing. She said the two of them would always go home a fuck like crazy after a night out dancing.

All that got me to wondering if the same thing was happening back in the seventh grade. Drew rarely ever danced, but always talked about me dancing.

Then that night when I blew up about Cheryl, they both thought getting me in bed with Malia would never happen. Malia said, she too would've made the mistake of saying she wants sex from a black man. Although she knows me like a sister, she would've used the same words.

Malia said she loved me and Drew loved me and that none of that would change. She said Drew was too scared to approach me with it because "How do you tell your best friend you want him to screw your wife while he watches?"

Whoa...

My hands were literally shaking. There I was, mister big, bad ex-football player and I was shaking like a little bitch.

Malia stood up, kissed my cheek and gave me a hug put on her clothes, again told me that she and Drew loved me and left.

It's been several weeks now, and were still the best of friends. But things are different and I hate that. I hate that I can't go dancing with them and dance as freely as I used to. I hate that I can't work out with Malia and joke about anything the way I used to. I hate being cautious, always worrying if I say something or do something that they could misconstrue it.

12