Fucking Buddies

Story Info
Two guys and girls release years of tension.
2.3k words
3.74
116.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked a nab of bitter chocolate off my finger and felt dimples appear as I grinned tipsily to myself, a brilliant day had turned into a raucous and energetic night.

One of my favourite friends was visiting and we'd spent the afternoon catching up in the sunshine in a pub garden that was so pretty it felt wrong to call it a beer garden. She's been living abroad and it was so overwhelming to see each other again that we'd been spontaneously hugged and grabbing each other when we spoke. Even when the excitement calmed some the warmth stayed, playfully tickling each other with bits of grass and idly stoking the others wrist keeping contact as we rushed through stories and giggled helplessly at each others adventures. We burnished nicely that afternoon as we lolled arms thrown over our heads to save us from squinting, moving restlessly to catch breezes through slits in our light skirts, avoiding tan lines, shifting straps down our shoulders, moving to catch rays down another shadow, another angle. We nodded to each other to point out nice looking lads passing by, but I was content enough to let my gaze rest back on her, taking in the fact she was back. More tanned than me from her travels, I realised my sun-induced frown was relaxed because my eyes were half closed and absorbing lower down her body. She had her shirt shucked up high on her ribs, and the light was diffusing a beautiful pattern of blond down on her small tummy, and my eyes had been tracing the shade of the soft dip between her belly and hip bones and my fingers were tingling. I caught her eye, then sat up and looked away. She pinged my thigh with a finger and instructed "Rosie, get me another drink if you're going".

Charlie and I had known each other going on 7 years, I had met her as she had been the school romance of my first ever boyfriend, and had gone out with us her first Easter back from uni. We'd had a messy, fun, fucked up social circle but somehow what had been drunken bonding over indie music and stoned visits to her student lifestyle had endured.

Charlie is attractive, slightly tall, slender, but geeky body language like a marionette doll, an unusual face, beautiful rather than pretty, polish nose, with soulful thick lashed brown eyes. The pleasure of looking at her wasn't what brought me short, then. We had slept together once, as teenagers, after getting very turned on watching lesbian porn for it's novelty. It had been pleasant, but decidedly inexperienced. But she had had a supposedly open relationship at uni at the time, and as it upset him it didn't get repeated. I had never nursed an infatuation for her, I loved them together with their hippy arty ways and it wouldn't have occurred to me to be a threat to that. Charlie had originally gone travelling with him but they'd burnt out on each other while she made a career teaching English and he worked minimum hours and continued down the experimental drug-taking path that she had bored of the thrill of.

The surprise for me now then, was rather the desire for her, not abstract comfortable appreciation, but the bold image and confident moves playing through my head. I had felt she would catch the fire in my eyes, so had gone for the cranberry and vodka for me, and shandy for her, but with visions playing even more vividly in my head as I entered the contrasted dim inside of the pub.

Charlies return was an occasion to catch up with the boys, now in other relationships, settled, and often tierd from work and unavailable. Our first boyfriend was now with a woman who organised him, and was happy letting him know what she wanted, which had been completely inexplicable when it happened, but somehow I told myself it freed Lee to be happier than he had ever been before, and he deserved to have someone choose just him. Lee is a big blond bear of a man, getting finer with age, more defined in the face, more ruddy and stubbly, less soft round of cheek and cute. Our other mate was Ralf, a lanky intelligent bastard, with a face as long and thin as him, and the most attractive wry smile. Charlie had briefly dated him after meeting him at a music festival before she went to uni, but his reticence and need for privacy never managed to mellow with her demanding high-maintenance dramatics.

I had loved Ralf for Ralf, as there is no other way to take him, and took much time to get to know, but we had never committed to anything that would be acknowledged in the light of sobriety, and before I realised the chance had passed he had started dating a pip-squeak of a girl who hung onto him for 3 years at this point.

Charlie and I had a girly early evening. I'm a hairdresser and straightened her hair while she giggled about our grooming each other and in return chose my outfit. We changed in front of each other as natural as the human body. I feel I can look terribly plain, but Charlie had chosen a simple top and skirt that revealed by creamy expanse of cleavage and tiny waist, and I loved the way I looked as I fastened the strap of my sandals and stood up in front of the mirror and swished my skirt dipping in a little boogie. She came up behind me and hugged me, smoothing her hands over my hips, then holding my gaze in the mirror and kissing my neck briefly as she let her hands link together briefly patting against my pubic mound before smiling and stepping back. I turned round and kissed her then. We didn't need to say anything, but it was too long to be just affection.

Ready, we headed for Ralfs house. We arrived to find him and Lee getting food ready together, and objecting to our accusations that they were meant for each other, pointing at their beers as making it manly. We settled at the table with wine, later the evening disintegrated into card games and enthusiastic interruptions as we talked nonsense. Ralf dug out an old mix tape we had all sat and made together back in the day. As we quietened down to listen he decided to tell us his girlfriends absence from the evening was actually a permanent event. He left it at it hadn't been working, and although he wanted marriage realised it wasn't her he wanted it with. We drank to being flawed and ridiculous and not minding life being like that, so we can live with ourselves. I felt sad for him.

He hid his face in my shoulder for a bit after this revelation, before Lee got him dancing in the middle of the living room. Charlie was being gauche and graceful altogether with wine glass in hand with Ralfs hand linked in hers. Lee is terribly unsubtle when he's trying to pull, and some songs in I recognised him directing his dancing at me as I stomped and shouted to the song, and leapt around like a loon. I was incredibly put out that he would dare as just before he was chased and snared by his girlfriend, he had said we should have never split up and asked if we could get back together. So it hurt. It was my loss that I hesitated at that time. I said when I drunkenly stopped the reunion kissing with Lee that it was for the sake of our friendship, but truth be known it was when myself and Ralf were doing our bizarre dating and dancing round each other and I had been truly torn. Obviously I had ended up with neither, and I suspect they had discussed me with each other, which is fair enough.

Ralf I never had any claim over, but Lee I have had to swallow my jealousy, and I resented him with no gesture of meaning doing something to reignite that within me every year or so, and since then it burnt away any illusions I had about him. The lust remained still, powerful even though my disillusion with him, and now in Ralfs living room I turned a bit cruel, dancing in the sitting room, challenging him to come closer, my mouth remaining out of reach. If he will want to use me for ego I will enjoy the same power.

I turned back to the table, and dipped my finger in the chocolate sauce that had been with the pear and strawberry desert. I sucked my finger and smiled to myself. Lee swang me round hands firm on my waist, deliberately taking my finger and placing it in his own mouth. I always thought such seduction was contrived but his mouth made my digit throb feeling it was part of him. He placed me up against him and we travelled back into the room against each other. Charlie and Ralf had been watching this and Ralf began unbuttoning his shirt until there was just one button in the centre, and he looked like a debauched scally lad in a club, thin but rippling, and horny.

Lee caressed the undersides of my swelling breasts and I felt Charlie take my wrists and hold them above my head as she glanced her hard nipples against my back. I could feel her moving and knew she was pressing her backside into Ralfs hard on. I closed my eyes as Lee kissed me, first playfully then harder, both of our mouths tense, pulling at each others lips, sucking on the lower, a little bite, then a soft kiss to the upper, then soft mouths, then tounges sliding against nerve endings. I'd forgotten how wet a kisser he could be, but it worked with him, my arms were down wrapped around his neck now, pulling him closer, then against his face, to look at his gorgeous face for a moment, before meeting each other again.

He moved to kiss my neck as I pushed him t-shirt up his back and gloried in his body. Charlie had been turned back to back to me when she leased my arms, we were back to back braced in passion, and I ran one hand behind me, felt her smooth thigh, her trousers were off. Things blurred as I undid Lee's trousers, I felt Lees mouth leave my neck and meet someone elses mouth over my shoulder, his stubble drawing gasps from me. I love my neck being kissed, it drives me wild.

Hands behind me started pulling my top up, I was guided to Ralf who whipped it over my head and lowered himself to my breasts, I looked at the top of his head, his skull moving worshipfully to a nub popped out of the top of my bra. Charlie kissed me then as Ralf got on his knees before me and Lee finished undressing, I undid her bra, lifting a small breast with rock-hard centre pressed into my palm. Ralf had undone my skirt and it was puddled round my feet as he teased his hands across my bum crack, my legs pressed together by my half down knickers, Charlie clasped my plump front lips through the fabric while Lee stood behind me and pulled down the sides, the pressure was wonderful and my knees started to buckle some. I knelt down and pushed Ralf down in front of me, shucking his trousers down and kissing him then taking his penis in my mouth. It was steady and the skin was tender and he tasted wonderful and of man, Charlie joined my mouth and then smoothed a condom over it.

My senses were overwhelmed as she put her pussy to his dick, I nuzzled and licked them at their join and felt her first shiver as I pulled at her labia with my mouth. Lee had been holding my breasts in his hands and rubbing himself against me as he watched and now I felt his cock demanding at my swollen cunt, I was clenching tight in excitement but so lubed I almost came as he pressed in. I cried out a little and he heard and stopped right in me, I felt full as fuck and arched harder against him and bent back to kiss him.

He lifted me so we were over Ralfs legs and I was pressed against Charlies back. I reached to rubbed her all over, her flanks, her tits, and front and centre, her clit was so slippery it moved from under my fingers within its hood. I know she doesn't like hard, or frantic on her clit, it's too sensitive and it hurts her, I found a pressure slapping the front of her monis lightly and tugged on her pubic hair a little then got a rhythm grasping her thighs with the thumb of each hand stoking the sides of her little clit down and down and down, lips peeled open for Ralf to watch.

Lee was kissing my neck and thrusting joyfully as I lost all meaning in myself and tensed into Charlies shoulder holding Ralfs gaze through sex-addled eyes and cumming like a bucking animal around Lees thick shaft. I was spent and sensitive and felt delightfully whorish as I rested my eyes and curled up tight, forehead leant between Charlies humping shoulder blades and vibrated my already shaking finger just against the top skin surface of her clit and held her boobs together in the other hand feeling Ralf pinch the nipples I had balconied over the top of my hand as they came too, and Lee slapped and held my butt cheeks apart making vicious hand prints and grunted at his own end.

These are my friends. These are my favourite people in the whole world.