Fucking Evolution Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,172 Followers

As she walks ahead of him toward the door, he sees a wet spot on the back of her skirt. He licks his lips.

She closes the door and immediately jumps into his arms, pressing her hot body against him.

He slides his hands down her back and lifts her skirt and holds her by her naked ass cheeks.

He spreads her cheeks apart and slides his finger over her pink asshole. She squeaks and pulls him tighter to him.

He reaches for her wet pussy, wetting his finger. He sticks his finger into her pink hole and she groans and pushes back against his finger.

She grabs at his shirt and lifts it up over his head, exposing his hard body.

She rubs her breasts around on his chest.

Her nipples are so hard a cat couldn't scratch them.

He lets her stand and pulls her mini skirt down, and lets it drop around her ankles.

He reaches for the front of her blouse, grabs it and rips it open.

He pulls it off her arms and drops it to the floor. He cups her D breast in each hand, running his thumb around her nipples. She moans and pussy juice runs down the inside of her thighs.

"Oh fuck, I am so hot for you. Follow me."

She takes his hand and leads him to her bedroom.

He watches her beautiful ass as her follows her.

She sits on the bed and reaches for his shorts. She pulls them down and his rock hard cock flops out at full mast.

"Oh my God, look at that thing, It's huge."

She grabs his cock with one hand and cups his balls with the other, then drags her nails over his balls.

She can feel his heart beat as his cock throbs in her hand.

She licks the precum leaking from his cock. She milks some more from his cock and rubs it around the head.

She takes his cock into her mouth, licking and sucking it.

He moans.

She starts mouth fucking him, taking it deeper and deeper into her mouth.

She grabs his ass cheeks and pulls him to her taking his cock down her throat.

She takes all of his 10 inches down her throat and her nose touches his pubic hair.

He is in heaven. No woman has ever taken it all down her throat.

He grabs a hand full of her hair and fucks her face.

She pulls it out and takes a deep breath and deep throats him again. She can feel cock getting ready to unload.

She pulls back and takes another deep breath and pulls it down her throat again.

His cock swells and he lets go with a huge load down her throat.

She pulls back and he fills her mouth with his cum. She starts swallowing as her mouth fills. He empties his balls and she milks his cock with her lips, getting every last drop.

His knees are trembling as they crawl on the bed.

"That's the best blow job I've had in years. You're the best"

"That's such a beautiful cock. It inspired me to do my best."

As they lay in each others arms, he reaches down to her wet pussy and wets his hand.

He rubs her pussy juice all around the inside of her thighs. He wets it again and rubs it on her stomach and up to her breasts.

He takes her moist nipple in his mouth and gently nibbles on it.

She squeals and her pussy starts leaking more juice.

He switches back and forth, sucking and gently biting each nipple.

She is humping against his leg and her pussy juice runs down on the bed.

He licks and kisses his way down to her pussy.

She opens her legs for him and he kisses her pussy lips.

She starts humping his face as her drinks the juice flowing from her pussy.

He moves his mouth up to her clit and sucks it and runs his tongue around on it. She screams and an orgasm flows through her body.

She grabs his head and presses it against her pussy and wave after wave of pleasure radiates from her pussy. He slows down letting her calm down.

"Oh my god. That was good. No man ever took the time to make me cum like that. You're amazing."

He slides up and presses the head of his cock against her pussy lips.

She grabs his ass cheeks and pulls him into her. She moans as he slides deeper and deeper.

"Oh yes. Yes. Big cock in my pussy. Stretch my little pussy out. Oh Oh Oh."

She pulls on him and he thrusts and bottoms out, the head of his cock pressing against her cervix.

He pulls out till the just the head is in her and jerks his hips down and bottoms out again.

Another orgasm takes control of her body. She screams in ecstasy, her pussy milking his cock.

He feels his orgasm rising and starts thrusting in and out. She meets his thrusts with her own as they rush to a finish.

He can't hold back any longer and he buries his cock all the way in.

Her pussy milks his cock as he explodes his cum into her waiting pussy. They both scream in mutual orgasm as he fills her pussy with his seed.

After what seems like forever, the manage to regain their breath and hold each other in the wonderful after glow.

Her pussy still twitches and his cock deflates to half hard.

She locks her ankles behind his back and hugs him to her sweaty body.

"I'm not letting you go. I'm holding you here forever. That is the best sex I have ever had. What a stud you are."

"We are so good together. Your amazing body brings the animal out in me. This blows my mind."

"Just hold me, animal."

She finally releases her hold on him.

"I gotta pee. Get off me."

She returns a few minutes later, and grabs his arm.

"Let's get in the shower. We can't run around all day with cum juice all over us."

The shower, and he fucks her again, giving her more seed.

The get dressed and he tells her he has to go. He has some appointments at the gym.

"Let's go and get your car."

They hug and kiss and walk out the door.

Little does she know, but she dropped an egg that morning and Eric's seeds are headed for the prize.

Three weeks later, her period is late. She does a baby test and she gets a positive.

She smiles.

"It's a good thing I fucked my husband the night after Eric was here."

"I'm gonna be a mommy."

Eric decides it's time to move on. He packs his belongings in his car up and drives to Los Angeles.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,172 Followers
12