Fucking Evolution Ch. 07

Story Info
Eric at the party.
4k words
4.51
17.9k
11
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,163 Followers

The guests begin arriving. This is high society. The men are wearing their finest tuxedos and the women are dripping diamonds. It's obvious to Eric that these women spend a lot of money keeping their bodies in good shape. He plans on sampling their wares. They look like really good breeding stock.

A few catch his eye and flash him their million dollar smiles. He feels his cock tingle at the thought of breeding them.

A dance orchestra plays softly in the background. Waiters bustle around making sure everyone has a drink. The catering staff eagerly helps everyone with the food.

Eric spots two ladies that came in together. He suspects they are lesbians. One of them elbows the other and they both look at him. They smile and he smiles back. He has never seen two women together. He thinks it might be an interesting experience. He wanders their way.

"Good evening, ladies. You're looking lovely tonight."

They both flash a big smile at the compliment.

"How is it that there isn't a beautiful lady on your arm tonight?"

"Art called me up and invited me. I just flew in yesterday from Las Vegas. Seeing all the beautiful ladies here tonight certainly made the trip worthwhile."

They chat a while and they hang on his every word. Finally one asks.

"Have you been double teamed lately?"

He smiles.

"It has been a while. It was a very memorable experience. Did you pretty ladies have something in mind?"

"Yes, we had you in mind. Do you think you're up to it?"

"I always give it my best shot. Why don't you two go upstairs. My room is the second door on the right. Get naked and I'll be up in about ten minutes. And don't start without me."

They chuckle and slowly walk away. He watches them go upstairs.

He notices that Art has been watching him. Art looks and shakes his head. Eric smiles and heads up stairs.

He walks into his room and sure enough. Both girls are standing by the bed, completely naked. They are a sight to behold. The have their arms around each others shoulders. Their breasts are touching.

"Wow. That is a picture I'll never forget. You are so beautiful. I suspect this will be a night to remember."

He starts to undress. The quickly walk over and help him.

"We want to see what you brought to the party."

They take his clothes off and neatly hang them. He stands there in his boxers. One girl pulls them down and he kicks them away.

"Holy shit. Look at the size of that cock. It must be twelve inches."

"Sorry. It's only ten."

"That should be registered as a lethal weapon. I'm not sure we can take all of that."

"You won't know till you try it."

They push him back on the bed. One lies on each side of him. They both grab his cock. They kiss and lick it, getting it wet. Eric puts his hands behind his head and watches.

"Who gets to try it first?"

One positions herself over his cock. She pushes her pussy lips on the head.

"I gotta go easy on this. It looks like it will rip me a new one."

"Take it, you bitch. I know you can. If you don't, get out of the way. I'll do it."

She pushes down and pops the head in.

"Oh fuck. It's stretching my pussy. It's so big. Oh god. Oh god."

"Work on it. You can take it. Ride him. Make him talk to himself."

She slowly works it in. As she hits bottom Eric flexes and she cums.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. He made me cum. I never cum that fast. This cock is magic."

He grabs her and holds her down on it. He grinds her clit and she comes again.

"Oh god. Oh god. This is so good. Yes. Yes."

He keeps grinding her clit and she cums and cums. Her head falls back and her eyes roll back in her head. She cries out with each orgasm.

"He gonna cum in you. Hang on. I can see it coming. Take his cum. Ride it."

She can't hear. She is lost in ecstasy. Eric starts stroking up in her and squirts his load all over her cervix. She screams and falls off him. The other girl get in position.

"Oh fuck, gimme that cock. I want to cum like she did. That looked so good. Make me cum like that."

She puts the head on her pussy lips and pops the head in.

"Oh god. So big. So fucking big. I want it all in me."

As she slides down, he flexes and makes her cum three times. Her cervix hits the head and she cums again.

"Oh fuck. This is so good. I can't stop cumming. Give me more. More. More."

He pulls her up and drops her on his cock again and again. She cums every time it hits her cervix.

"I'm cumming in you. Hang on. I have a load for you too."

"I don't care. Make me cum some more. Just make me cum."

He fills her with his cum. She screams and his cum hits her cervix.

"Cumming. Cumming. Yes. Yes. Oh god. Yes. Yes."

She falls off and he pulls the first one back on him. She moans.

"Oh god. He is gonna fuck me again. Oh god. Yes. Yes. Make me cum some more."

He pulls her down fast and she screams and cum as his cock hits bottom. She strokes into her hard and she cums and cums.

He unloads more cum in her. She passes out.

He grabs the other one and gets on top. He feeds her his cock fast and she screams and cums.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me till I die. Yes. Yes. Yes."

He pins her to the bed and strokes into her hard. She cries out each time he hits her clit.

His cum builds and he unloads more in her.

They are both bred.

He watches them both regain their breath.

"I want to see you lick my cum out of each other. Clean your pussies. Suck them clean."

They look at him and smile. The become attached, pussy to mouth. The lick and suck up all their juices. He watches and smiles.

"Good job girls. Have you had enough for this evening or do you want more."

The both reply that they have had enough.

He stands and take both by the wrist. He pulls them to the shower. He turns the water on and pulls them both in. He grabs one and bends her over and fills her pussy with his cock. She screams and he thrusts in her. She cums and cums. He builds and fills her again.

He bends the other one over and fills her with more cum too. The are both on their knees, talking to themselves. He washes him self, towels off and leaves them on the floor of the shower. He dresses and goes downstairs.

Art sees him come down and gives his a thumbs up. Eric gives him a mock salute.

Twenty minutes late the two ladies walk down the stairs. They are holding each other up. As they get to the bottom of the stairs he notices they are taking very small steps. He smiles.

Art walks up to him. He whispers in his ear. "

They look really fucked. You did a number on them. I want to introduce you to a hot one. I'll distract her husband and you can fuck her too."

"Senator Wilson, this is my friend Eric. He flew in for the party yesterday. Mr and Mrs. Wilson, may I present, Eric Jensen.

The all shake hands. He holds her hand just a little too long and she smiles and blushes. She know he wants to fuck her. The Senator doesn't notice her blushing.

"Senator, I have a new painting I just picked up. I want you to see it."

They walk off leaving her and Eric together. She takes his arm and presses her breast against it. He pushes back. She blushes again.

"Upstairs in ten minutes. Second door on the right."

She presses her breast against him again and smiles.

He slowly makes his exit. Ten minutes later she walks into his room. He is standing there, naked. She looks at his cock and gasps.

"This is for you, baby. Come and get it."

"Oh god. It's so big. I'm not sure I can take all of that. It's been so long since I had a cock in me. The Senator is impotent. I just have my power tools to take care of me."

"Let's give it a try. I think you'll like it. Let me see that beautiful body. I'm naked and you're not."

She walks over to him.

"You take them off for me. I think I would like that."

He takes her clothes off.

"I want you to keep all your jewels on while we fuck."

"Any way you want me is ok. I just want that big cock. My pussy is so wet."

He pushes her on her back and dives into her pussy. He starts licking and sucking her pussy. She moans.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. It's been so long since I had a man. Make me cum on your tongue. Please make me cum. Please make me feel like a woman again."

He sticks his finger in her and moves it in and out. She groans with each stroke. He pushes in another finger and keeps stroking. She cries out and cums. He pushes her clit hood up and her clit pops out. She cries out again. He sucks her clit up and curls his fingers up to her G spot. She screams and cums.

"Oh god yes. Oh god. Yes. Yes. You are so good. So good. I'm cumming and cumming."

He makes her cum and cum. She screams with each one. He quickly moves up and slides his big cock in her. She squeals.

"Oh yes. You are stretching me out. It hurts but I love it. Stretch me out. Yes. Yes. Yes."

"I'm going to cum in you. I'm going to breed you. You'll take my cum in your womb."

"Oh yes. I don't care. Just make me cum more. More and more. Breed me. Please breed me."

He rolls her on top. She strokes and grinds as fast as she can. She cums and cums

"Squeeze my cock and breed yourself. Breed yourself. Take my cum in your womb."

She squeezes him as hard as she can and he explodes in her. She screams and takes his cum.

"Oh yes. It's so good. Your cum is so hot. I'm breeding myself and I don't care. I just want your cum. Oh god. It's so good."

She falls on his chest.

"Eric. You are the best fuck I ever had. Your big cock is so amazing. I have never cum like this. I'm so glad you fucked me. I know I will want you again. I want more of your hot cum. I want you to breed me more and more."

They cuddle for a while.

"You looked beautiful on my cock with all your jewels on. I liked that.

"I'm glad you think I'm pretty. It makes me feel so good to be appreciated like that. You made me feel like a woman again."

"We need to get out of here. My husband may be missing me by now. Let's take a quick shower and go back down."

They get dressed.

"I want your number. I want you to breed me some more. I want more of your cum in me."

He enters his number in her phone.

She goes back downstairs. He waits a few minutes and goes down.

She walks back to the Senator and takes his arm. She kisses him on the cheek and he smiles. The Senator doesn't notice the glow his wife has. Art looks at Eric. Eric gives him a thumbs up and smiles.

Jackie finds him.

'I see you've been busy tonight. I saw you take the two bitches and the Senator's wife. You're pretty busy spreading you seed."

"It's hard to turn down all these beautiful ladies."

"You go ahead and spread your seed tonight. I'll wait till tomorrow for you. You can have your fun."

"I'll have plenty for my special lady. You know that. I'll give all my cum to you tomorrow. We can fuck all day if you want. You're special to me."

He sees Mary.

'Mary. How are you this evening.?"

"Very busy, like you are."

"I need you to change the sheets on my bet. They are all full of cum."

"Yes sir. I saw you were taking some ladies up. I hope you save some for me. I want you to breed me some more."

"Don't worry, little one. I have plenty of cum for you. Now, go fix my bed. I may need to breed some more ladies tonight."

"Yes, sir. You are so bad."

Art finds him again.

"Eric, have you ever fucked a judge's wife before?"

"That will be a first for me."

"See that little blonde over with the fat guy. She is the hottest one here. He hasn't had a hard on in years. She is ripe for some cock. He keeps a close watch on her. I would like to see her with a baby bump."

"You're getting some pretty good video out of this. I won't ask what you are going to do with it."

"It will cover my ass. That's what it's for."

"You move in powerful circles here. You never know when you will need that. You're very wise."

"I've been waiting for a chance to get a judge in my pocket. You can help me with that. Make her suck you cock, scream for your cum and knock her up."

"I'll do my best. You need to distract him and I'll work on her."

Art takes Eric over to the Judge and his wife. He introduces them. He starts talking to the judge about a new painting he just bought. The judge is very interested. He is an art collector too.

"I got this for a song. You might be interested in buying it from me. It will be good for your collection. It will go with some of your others.

"Judge Barnes. Do you mind if I dance with your wife while you looking at the painting?"

"No. You go right ahead. I'll be back in a few minutes."

He takes her hand and leads her to the dance floor.

"Thanks for accepting this dance. I don't often get to dance with such a beautiful lady."

"Oh my. Thanks for the compliment."

The orchestra is playing a slow one.

He takes her in his arms and does some professional moves with her. She follows him with ease.

He slows down and holds her close.

"You're a very good dancer. It's a pleasure to dance with you."

"I was going to say that about you. It's good to dance with someone who knows what they are doing."

He pulls her close and she relaxes against him. She lays her head on his chest and sighs.

"You feel so nice against me. It's been so long since I had a good dance."

He pulls her against his cock and she gasps, but doesn't pull back. He goes slow with her. He doesn't want her to run away. He slides his hand down her back just above her ass cheeks. She sighs and holds on. His cock rises to half mast. He pulls her against it. She pushes her stomach against his cock. Her breathing rate goes up. He moves her so she rubs back and forth on his cock. Her pussy gets wet and her nipples stick out.

"You feel good in my arms, Eric. It's nice to be held like this."

"I wish we could go somewhere so I could hold you closer."

She smiles and blushes.

"We have to hurry. My husband will be back soon."

"Go upstairs and go in the second room on the right. I'll follow you soon."

She pushes against his cock and then walks away. He watches her go upstairs.

Art and the judge are haggling over the price of the painting. He stalls and stalls.

Eric goes upstairs and goes in his room. She is sitting on the bed. He walks up to her.

"Lay back for me, baby."

She lays back and he pulls her dress up. He grabs her panties and pulls them down. He spreads her legs.

"You have a beautiful pussy. I think it needs a kiss."

"Oh yes. Please kiss it. It's been so long. I can't remember the last time. Make me cum on your tongue."

He parts her pussy lips and kisses her. He sucks on her lips and she cries out.

"Yes. Yes. So good. More. More. Please. More."

He sticks his finger in her. He is going for her G spot. He strokes in and out and she moans and groans. He sucks on her clit and she cries out and cums.

"Oh god. Yes. So good. I am so hot for you. Suck me more. Please suck me."

He pulls her clit hood up and it pops out. She gently touches it with the tip of his tongue. She cums again. She hips are thrusting up to his face. He goes for the big one. He curls his fingers up, finds her G spot and sucks up her clit. She screams and cums. He keeps it up and she screams and cums. He stops and lets her come down.

"Stand up and take your clothes off for me. I want to see all of you."

She gets naked for him.

"Wow. You are a beauty. The judge is a lucky man."

"I want you naked too. I want you in me. I want your cock."

She grabs at his clothes. He helps her.

She sees his cock and gasps.

"Oh my god. Your cock is huge. I don't know if I can take that much."

"You can, baby. I'll help you. I'll take you to heaven with it."

He lays her on the bed pulls her on top.

She takes his cock in her mouth.

"Suck it, baby. Get it wet for your pussy."

"Your cock is magnificent. I want to suck it more. I haven't had one to suck for too long."

"When you are ready, put it in your pussy."

"I want both. I want you to cum in my mouth and then put it in my pussy.'

She sucks with all her might. His cum rises and he unloads in her mouth. She takes all and doesn't lose a drop.

"Oh my god. That tasted so good. I forgot how good cum tastes."

She spits some on her hand and rubs it on her breasts.

"I don't have any condoms, baby. I'll take you bareback.

"Oh good. I like a bare cock the best.

His cock is still hard. He pull her up and holds his cock head against her pussy lips.

"Are you ready for my cock. Take it. It's all ready for you. Slide it in."

She pushes down and takes his head in.

"Oh god, it's so big. I can't take it too fast. I need to adjust."

"Go slow and take it all. Push it against your cervix. Take it all."

She slowly works it all in.

"Oh yes. I got it all in. I'm full of cock. Never has anyone been this far in me. Never, never."

He pulls her up and drops her on his pelvis bone. She cries out and cums. He grinds her clit on it and makes her cum and cum. She has a special howl when she cums hard. He keeps her howling for a few minutes.

She is losing control. Her cums run together and feel like one long one. He finally lets her come down.

"Oh god, Eric. That is the best I have ever had. You are so good in there."

"Make me cum now. Use your pussy muscles and make me cum."

She starts squeezing and stroking on his cock. She makes herself cum every few minutes. She feels his cum rising.

"I'm going to cum. Take my cum. Take it in your pussy."

'Oh yes. I shouldn't but I want it. I may be fertile now but I don't care. I want your cum."

"Take it, baby. Take it deep in your pussy. Help me breed you. Help me. I want you bred."

"OH god. Yes. Fill me. Put your cum in me. Breed me. Yes. Yes. Yes."

They both scream as he cums all over her cervix. She milks every drop deep in her.

She collapses on him.

"Oh god, Eric. You made me feel so good. I haven't had a cock in so long. Thank you. You are so good in me."

He thrusts up in her again.

She squeals and squeezes his cock.

"Yes. Fuck me again. Make me cum. Make me take your cum. Breed me some more. I can't get enough of your cum."

He strokes and grinds on her and they cum together again. She falls off him.

"Oh my that was good. I need to rest. You are going to fuck me to death."

"Rest baby and we'll take a shower and go back downstairs. You husband my be looking for you."

"I want your number. I want more of your cock. You have to breed me more. Your cum is so hot. I have to have more. I don't care what happens. I just want to fuck you more."

They recover and take a shower.

She walks back downstairs. She walks back to the Judge.

"Where were you, dear? I couldn't find you."

"I was in the ladies room. I ran into an old friend and we talked for a while."

She hugs and kisses him. He accepts her story.

The party is winding down and Art and Jackie are saying goodbye to all the guests. Eric watches them leave.

He had a productive night. A Senator's wife, a judges wife. and two lesbians. He smiles to himself.

Over the next three weeks, Eric knocks up Jackie, Mary, Monica, the Senator's wife. The Judge's wife and the two lesbians. He gets referrals from the two lesbians and knocks up three of their friends.

Sitting at the breakfast table, they are talking.

"Well, Art. It looks like I've done as much damage as possible. I think it's time for me to head back to Vegas.

"You've done well here, Eric. My lovely wife is pregnant. My cook and my housekeeper are pregnant. I got some excellent video. You've done well. I can't thank you enough.

Jackie looks at him and smiles.

Eric, you will always be special to me. You make me so happy and I get to have a baby. I'll have my baby to remind me of you.

"I'll have my driver take you to the airport. If there is anything else I can do for you, let me know."

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,163 Followers
12