Fucking Fatties in Florida Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By then I had shed my clothes and joined Laurie on the big king-sized four poster bed. Looking up at the mirrored ceiling was a kick to see the young wet pussy beside me and my rock hard cock ready to take advantage of it. Grandma got up on the bed too, "Now pay attention you little slut. This is a condom, a rubber. Made of latex, actually," she droned on with more info than needed at the moment. "Just have these ready whenever you hang out with those drooling boys you're meeting. Always. You never can tell when your pussy will just open up to any prick that offers itself to you. Keep one or two in your pocket, as well as your purse. Those asshole boys will never have one around."

Laurie was now calmed down enough to pay attention, both to the lecture and my fuck ready dick. "Now just rip open the little package and roll in down on this cock. Be sure he's hard enough, and if not you just get your mouth going like we showed you the other day. This one sure is ready, isn't it you hunky stud you." I though maybe Helen had forgot I was there. "So it's all ready, now have at it you two!" she commanded.

I pulled Laurie up on top of me, even with her substantial size. I do love to have a woman on top. Her big, soft hangers were right there in my face, and my mouth was watering to suck on those hard, red nipples. Granny just keep chattering on about how to get Laurie's cum soaked pussy impaled on my cock, and Laurie fitted my rod into that sloppy but OH so tight girlish box.

Even with the latex engulfing my cock, her love tunnel felt wonderful, and I began to thrust up into her as she bounced up and down with my rhythm. "Oh, fuck, Oh, fuck, Oh, fuck, Oh, fuck," the young babe chanted as she rammed her cunt on my thrusting manhood. Sucking on those glorious knockers, pumping up into that newly opened cunny, grabbing at her ample ass cheeks, all of her soft and womanly skin was more than this old man could stand. I grunted and groaned and growled into her breasts, "OH, God I can't hold on, I'm going to cum and cum; here it is you fucking sexy little bitch," as I filled that balloon with the sticky load from my balls.

Granny had taken it upon herself to get involved in the action, and was massaging my nuts as she jammed one of her favorite dildos into her own amply wet pussy. "I want that cock, too. I need that cock in my horny fuck hole. Oh, God I want to be laid like that. Oh, OHHhh, OOOHHHHH, YYYYEEESSS," granny yelled. Because Laurie was already well sexed-up, it was a three-way scream of ecstasy as each of us roared into orgasmic bliss.

"Now just be careful how you get off that man," granny advised as we all calmed down, "cause you don't want that nasty old sperm slopping into your pussy. Hold onto the base around his cock till your twat is well free."

"Yes, Grandma, I know. I'll do just as you say....But...can we fuck again?"

"Why you greedy little bitch!" Helen exclaimed. "You just go find your own stud to fill your cunt. I don't want you to wear my man out!" I just lay there with my now limp dick flopping around. What a life, I thought! Horny, big fleshy broads just can't get enough cock! I love my job!

...To be continued...

12