Fucking Fatties in Florida Ch. 05

Story Info
And mama, the daughter, makes three generations.
3.1k words
4.46
167.2k
30

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How could you do that, Mother? How could you let that man rape my little girl?" Peggy angrily accused Helen. Helen's thick and hefty mid-thirties daughter had arrived in Fort Lauderdale to confront her mother about the deflowering of granddaughter Laurie in a passionate week of sexual awaking for the pudgy eighteen year old. As a cock-ready fifty year old, hefty-babe, thick-cunt lover I had been actively banging grandma for well over a month, and had the joy of popping her granddaughter's cherry a few weeks back. And now the middle of the three generations of chunky sluts had come to town, too.

"How can you call that rape?" Grandma Helen retorted. "The little slut begged to be laid. She is a full grown woman who needed to be loved. I just made sure her first cock was lovingly presented, and then we taught her how to have safe sex from now on. Your daughter was depressed and sullen at not having any boys interested in her fatty body. We raised her self-esteem and got her able to be socially involved with boys her own age."

"Having promiscuous sex is NOT socially involved!" Peggy exploded. "You've turned my daughter into a whore; a fucking, flat-backing, slutty whore!"

"My, oh, my, Peggy, such language from your godly little mouth! I've never heard you talk that way...you have potential after all, I think."

"I'm just so surprised at what you've done! I can't believe you're just like a pimp for that dirty old man you've hooked up with. I know you and Father were very sexually active, and I know you even did unmentionable things with other adults, but this was just a little girl. And you are acting here just like a trailer-trash whore from back home. This is just disgusting behavior for a woman your age, running around with THAT man."

"A woman my age is as horny as I was forty years ago! THAT man, as you call him, really desires my flabby old tits and ass, so thank God! I need a cock in my cunt now as much as when your father was alive."

"MOTHER, don't talk like that!"

"I certainly will talk like that. You need to be reminded that women my age like our tits to be sucked and our pussies fucked. Listen, honey, I like my pussy licked, too, and a big cock shoved up my tight asshole really gets me off. Spank my fat ass, eat me out between my legs, bite my nipples until I cum-a-gusher in my cunny. That's what I need. That's what Laurie needed. And so do you!"

"MOOTTTHHHEERRRR!" Peggy yelled. "What are you saying? You are a slut; a slut and a whore. I think you may be sick. And I DO NOT NEED any such activity in my life. I do not need a man of any kind for anything!"

"You need to be lovingly laid so bad you don't even know it. Peggy, listen to me. There is nothing more wonderful than a big handsome man paying attention to your body, with sweet caresses, and even loving-little ass swats. It will make you feel like the woman God created you to be to have a big hard cock moving inside your wet and needy pussy, rubbing your little clit into a mind-blowing orgasm. When was the last time you had the tingle of your pussy satisfied by a man, anyway? Or do you just take care of your own needs with a bit of self love?"

"That's none of your business!" Peggy spit out disgustfully. "I don't have sexual needs. It's just not right. Sex is just all dirty and filthy. It just breeds violence and the humiliation of women."

"Honey, that is just a lot of man-hating feminist garbage! Real feminists know that people are meant to be physically together. And our bodies are created to receive that wonderful male sex organ. I just think there are lots of other ways to enjoy what God has given us, too, with men and with women. We are physical beings, and, Peggy, it just feels soooo gooodddd!" Helen cooed. "Don't tell me you didn't like that little what's-his-name's cock in you when you got pregnant with Laurie."

"It just never felt that good to me, Mother. I felt so used. Yes, I guess I did want Larry then, but he left me. I never told you, but he said I was like an iceberg in bed. I wasn't bad, just scared. I used to hear you and Father at night in your room. It sounded like he was hurting you! You yelled and screamed, even, and Dad growled like an angry dog."

"But that was all play, Peggy. In passion you act and speak passionately. It isn't meant to be quiet. I loved your Father's manly attentions. A real man will make you scream in delighted girlish pleasure."

"And I was supposed to find that out from Father, I guess? When he raped me..."

"Now, Peggy, let's get that straight. He didn't rape you, did he? You wanted him to show you about sex, I know you did. Your Father should have waited for me to be there with you, but who better to lovingly introduce you to womanhood than the man who really loves you, like your father. Now, tell the truth!"

"Well, OK, yes, well, sort of, I....a...er...YES I wanted to get laid that night! There, I said it. I was a horny fat eighteen year old who was embarrassed about my flabby body with these huge boobs. Dad was always ogling me; I knew that and believed he thought I was pretty. I was just scared and didn't know what to do; and in my frustration and fear, I mouthed off to him that night, and he just flipped me over his lap, and pulled my jeans and panties right down my legs. When he began spanking me, I just yelled and tried to squirm away, but he was too big and held me down, slapping and slapping my bare ass. Before I knew it, my warmed butt began to make my, ah, my...."

"Your pussy, dear; your twat, your honeybox, your cunt!" Mother instructed the innocent acting mid-thirty year old. "You can say it, baby, it's your wonderful female body!"

"OK, my pussy. There I said it! My pussy tingled and flushed and got very wet. I liked being spanked. I wanted my fat ass to be paid attention to. And when Dad felt down there between my legs, and found that wet pussy, I just couldn't hold back and moaned and groaned, 'YES, YES. YES.' I still remember that wonderful feeling."

"He took me into your bed, stripped my clothing all off and then his own. His COCK -- there I said that, too! -- was so big. He sucked my big fat boobs, and forced my legs apart. I was in such a state, all tingly and horny and needy, I just lay there. He pushed his big fat cock into my little pussy hole, and ripped my hymen apart all in one move. It hurt so bad and felt so good all at the same time."

"That's just what it is, my dear. Becoming a woman is a terrible and wonderful event. The pleasure comes with more and more cumming!" Helen affirmed.

"Oh I did cum that night. Several times! Dad just kept ramming his big dick in and out of my gushing pussy, in and out, until he shot his sticky cum load into that aching cunt. OH, I liked that huge pole. But he didn't tell me what to do, so I just lay there moaning. It didn't seem like what I heard you and he do together, but, well, I was so embarrassed by it all. This was my Father, and it just didn't seem right, and so, well, I just ran from you all. And then I just said that he raped me 'cause I didn't know what else to say."

"I know, baby, I know. I'm sorry for all that emotional pain. It wasn't right the way it happened," Mom sympathized. "But now we need to make that up to you. You need to experience sex the way God meant it to be for you."

"I tried, Mother! I've been with other men. They fuck me once and leave me alone. It just doesn't work. I'm just a fat middle-aged woman who no man would want, so I just reject them all. I knew they would run away like that bastard Larry after he knocked me up. He didn't want me."

"Oh, I think we have the answer here, Peggy. You just need a man who wants to lovingly appreciate your big beautiful body. THAT man, as you call him, just loves sexy women built like you and I. And that's why I had him bring such pleasure and joy to your little girl, my granddaughter. He really likes fleshy babes like us. Just you see. You welcome him into your needy pussy, babe, and you'll be a new woman for life."

"I just want to be desired, Mama," Peggy began to sob. "Please, will he really like me? No man ever has."

"You just have to give them a chance, darling. Besides, it does take some effort on your part, and knowing what really turns men on. It's all in your attitude, the way you dress and interact with men. Learn to want sex and men will want you. Let's give this a try. I'll help you." And Helen was off and running with my dick as the baton in the race!

Helen had already been prepping me on this next sexual rejuvenation mission, and I kind of liked the idea of screwing three generations of one family, all big, fleshy babes with massive tits, soft pillowing asses, and wet and ready cunts! The very next evening I arrived at Helen's sexy love nest, horny as hell because she hadn't allowed me access to her wonderful love tunnel for several days. My cock was getting hard just imagining the night ahead.

"I want you to meet my daughter, Peggy," Helen smoothly invited, as she brought me into her condo. "She's a bit shy around handsome men like yourself, but I know you will put her at ease."

"It is totally my pleasure, Peggy," I oozed my most gentlemanly mode, but moved in for the kill right away, saying, "And it will be my total pleasure to pleasure you in anyway you would like this evening. You are such a large lovely and attractive young woman."

"Oh, my, Mother, what a slick operator he is!" Peggy slurred to Helen. She obviously had been loosened up with some of her mother's liquor cabinet. "So, you really do like fatties like me and Mom?"

"Oh, yes I do. And your lovely plump daughter Laurie as well," I affirmed.

"Now that's another story! We just won't go there right now. I want to know if you really are the man Mom says you are!"

"Well then just come over here and see, you horny big beautiful woman" I said as I took her in my arms right there in the living room, planting a loving and sensuous kiss on her willing lips. Peggy was about five foot five, a bit shorter than her mother, but with huge soft tits just like her mother. I would estimate them to be 42DDs, being little hidden underneath a tight tee shirt, with her ample butt encased in a pair of tight jeans.

With my tongue playing with hers, I let my hands roam freely all over those two luscious chest pillows and thick butt cheeks. As I rubbed and squeezed and stroked her soft and inviting anatomy, she responded more fully than I expected.

"Oh, yes, touch me, love me. You do like my fat ass, don't you? Oh, YES, I think I'm getting a bit wet down there between my legs. Oh, what you do to me, you hunky 'fella!" Peggy was beginning to feel like a real woman, as I felt-up her real womanly body.

"Take that horny babe to bed, you hunky 'fella," Helen giggled. "Get your hands into her pants before she changes her mind!" With her tee shirt already off, I unsnapped that thin white bra so that I could begin to really enjoy those massive mammaries trying to burst out. With no resistance to my advances, I bent over to suck those tasty soft beauties, fleshy and fully more handfuls than I could handle! These were wonderful tits! As I sucked and nibbled her hard little nips, she moaned her approval of my attentions. So, I continued on and unzipped her jeans to get my hands into her panties, as mom had so bluntly suggested.

As I firmly tugged down the tight jeans, her cum-soaked panties just went with them, revealing a luscious hairy swamp of horny womanhood. I prefer to kiss and suck on a shaved puss, like Helen's, but made an exception in this case in the high-minded cause of re-sexing up this fleshy cunt. On my knees before that wonderfully female organ of sumptuous pleasure, my tongue now licked and sucked the lush girl jungle with abandon.

"YEEEESSS, oh, yes. Eat me, you cunt liker you; eat my pussy. I LLLOOOOOVVVEEE that!, I'm cumming right here, Oh AAAAAHHHHHH!!!" and off she was into orgasmic bliss as she gently fell onto her back on the thick carpeted floor.

"Helen, I just can't wait to get her into bed," I admitted to her mother. "I'm going to fuck this horny bitch right here on your soft living room carpet!"

"Just fuck her. Don't matter where. Get that big one-eyed monster of yours into here sloppy cunny. Fuck my horny little girl. Slam her needy cunt with your big hard manhood. Fuck her good!" Helen agreed, as she just sat there in a chair with her hands up her skirt, rubbing her own panty-less pussy to pleasurable orgasmic delight.

My shirt and slacks came off in a New York minute, and my boxers with them. I lay down upon Peggy's wonderfully supple mass of tits, kneeling between her fleshy thighs with my rock hard cock ready to invade her little-used private parts. She just lay there in a pleasure induced fog, so Helen decided it was time to get involved.

"Feel him there, baby, feel that thick man cock with your hand." Helen instructed as she joined us on the floor, sans her own clothing. "Men want you to know your desire for them with your hands. Feel his big dick and rub it up and down your horny fuck hole. Get that thick rod all lubed up with your female juice, you've got an ocean in there! Don't just lay there, wiggle that fat ass up to meet him. Talk dirty to him, be a willing whore! That will get the men wanting your fat tits and ass. Be a real woman, and let him know you want his rock hard cock shoved into your hungry cunt!"

Peggy began to pay attention to Mom's sexual advice, and jerked off my cock, rubbing it all around here hairy swamp-of-a-cunt. She was gushing like Niagara! "Oh, I like your big hard cock, you fatty-lover you. Feel my fat tits, squeeze them good! I want your cock in my sloppy wet love box. I want you to fill up my honeybox. Your big stick feels sooo goooodddd there!" Peggy was getting the hang of this sex thing, I think!

I was getting pretty well on toward my own need to unload my seed into her waiting belly, and so I let her know, "I want you, Peggy; I want to fuck your pudgy pussy NOW. I want to ram my hard cock into that wonderful treasure twat of yours. Please, oh please put my fucking cock into your sweet honeybox!"

"Yes...Yesss...YEESSS, Fuck me, fuck me, you fantastic fucker! Fuck my cunt just like you fuck my mother, you mother fucker, you grandmother fucker! Fuck my pussy just like you rammed that huge shaft into my little girl, you fucking virgin baby-fucking bastard! Take me like you've taken those sluts. Make me your whore, too!"

My slut fucking pecker slid in with no trouble whatsoever, as Peggy had a sloshing hole of pretty mammoth proportions. I love a big sloppy cunt on a horny slut, and Peggy did not disappoint me. I rhythmically rammed my cock in and out, in and out, slopping around that cavernous gash. "You are soooo goooodd!" I yelled as I prepared to shoot my wad into her never ending love tunnel. "Here I cccccuuuuummmmm!" and with that, unloaded the several days storage of my virile balls into her actively baby making womb! That fact I did not know until later on, previously thinking that she was no longer in baby mode. Not So!

"Fill me; fill me with your man seed. Put that life juice into my fuck tunnel. Plant that seed in my baby belly. I want your BBBAAABBYYY!"

Well that last outburst, while not really destroying my orgasmic revelry, did seriously get my attention! As I grunted my orgasmic explosion of sticky seamen into her man sucking cunt, I thought I was just hearing the ravings of a horny middle-aged bitch in heat. After I rolled off of Peggy's round and fleshy bod, and caught my breath, with her now horny mother at my side there on the living room floor, I said to Helen, "Did you hear her? What's this baby business about? Did you know about that?"

"Well, yes, I did. We just didn't want to upset you. Peggy and I talked it over earlier, after she admitted that she did want to enjoy a man between her legs again, and missed her pussy being filled with cock juice. She realized that her womb was still filled with baby-potential eggs that just needed some male sperm to be activated. After talking some we agreed that she wanted another child, and I wanted another grandchild. This was the best way to get that. Don't worry. You're not under any obligation in all this. Just think of it as a sperm bank donation. But, well, remember, it may require a few more deposits to get that bank account full in her belly! We want to make sure Peggy is preggy before she leaves us to go back home. You wouldn't mind that, now would you?"

Not at all, I thought; bring on that female baby making machine. I'll be happy to supply the man grease to get it started. We'll just produce another generation of sluts and whores to get into the act!