Fucking Fatties in Florida Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I need your cock!!! I need your cum in me, everywhere. I AM your bitch. I'll be your fucking whore. Fuck me, spank me, pull my hair, OOOHHH, I need to have a real man take me and take me GGOOOODDDD!" as her pussy in spasmodic delight grasped Midge's hand, her whole massive body shook with an orgasmic blast.

All three of us simply collapsed in a heap there in the middle of that big satin covered bed, gasping for air as the smell of sex hovered in the room. "Now that was absolutely wonderful, wasn't it?" Helen finally spoke. "I just love to have sex in a group! So much more flesh to enjoy!" she giggled in girlish delight.

"I just didn't know about all this," said Midge, still in a bit of a haze. "I've never done anything like this before. Oh, Sydney would be so shocked! He is such a boring old fart."

"Well now Midge, perhaps you just need to introduce him to some new adventures in bed room play. Dress a little more revealing and act a little slutty, and just see what he does when you bend over and suck his cock, or when you beg him to spank your bad little ass," Helen advised in her most motherly instructing tone.

"And now as for you, sonny boy....are you ready to tackle some other hot old babes?" she grinningly inquired. "Midge here will surely help give testimony to your rejuvenating sexual powers. You just might be the fountain of youth for a whole generation of sex starved wealthy fat old broads in this retirement town."

"Oh, yes, you would be so good for lots of our friends!" Midge joined in. "And we'll make sure all your financial needs are taken care of, you can be sure of that too. No need to worry about money if that wonderful cock of yours is ready to ride our horny old bodies around here."

So these ladies will have my days...and nights...planned as I service fleshy old broads with my willing dick and hands and mouth. I'll just quit that silly job up North and stay right on here along the Gold Coast. Or is it the Horny Fatties Coast? Well, I guess that's my life now. Have Cock-Gun, Will Fuck Fatties.

(The end of the Fucking Fatties in Florida series...have at 'em boys!)

12