Fucking/Feeding/Cumming

Story Info
Lovers have delicious fuck with breastmilk and come together.
968 words
4.11
15k
11
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tabbabone
Tabbabone
11 Followers

She loved him to fill her up. Although she would think about him during the day, she would not relieve her needs. She would build this yearning, this desire. She would feel the sensation and she would embrace it. It would fuel the creation of art: figures of gorgeous, wild women. It would beget stories of fast and furious fucking. She would be guided by the throbbing of her clit and swollen pussy lips.

She would think of him. The way his dick engorged and became rigid, whether in his pants or in her mouth. The way he would surprise her when he picked her up - in the car wearing absolutely no pants, cock out in the open, for anyone to see and for her to ogle.

She feasts her eyes on it whenever she can, and the rest of the time in her mind. She replays the way it grows, full in her mouth til her lips are stretched around it and she looks at him as if to say, "please mount me, please breed me, please allow this pussy to come for you and to make you come."

He can't resist at all. He smells her horniness, and his gorgeous, freckled skin exudes a smell so primal that the pheromones cause women to buckle their knees. His body, so warm and sensual, it is hard to think non-sexual-thoughts when she looks at him.

When he pushes his large member into her soft snatch, it is a matter of resistance and persistence. He pushes, she corkscrews around it, and he coaxes it into the opening. But it meets resistance - her pussy opens just barely enough for the head of his stiff cock to press in 1/2" in. She stalwarts him and holds her pussy strong, and he pushes and pushes. She begins to get off on the pummeling of her opening, the strength of her pussy barely keeping a powerful cock knocking on the door for so long.

Eventually he persists, and the head slides forcibly past the pelvic floor muscles that kept it at bay.

Once it had entered, his shaft snaked into her vagina and then pulled back out. Plunged in again, deeper this time, and back out. Her tiny mouth let out a moan. His body rocked with hers and the joining of hips thumped each other in perfect clockwork.

Like clouds running into each other and bursting into rainfall below, the two carnal lovers pushed and pressed and fucked as cock slammed against pussy, and wetness accumulated, til a splashing noise was made at every thrust of their bodies into each other. They pushed so completely into each other, splosh, splosh, splsh, fwp, fwp, spsh, spsh, spsh...

She started squirting like a firehose, as powerful orgasm forced her body to move and contract in a way that pulled his cum towards the outside of his body. But it stopped before it left him, and he maintained his powerful rhythm. As he continued, another round of pleasure swept through her. It was becoming a louder sopping mess, as his large cock filled her beautiful stretched pussy completely.

He latched onto her breast again, sucked on a nipple and drew it in. His hips smoothly pushed his throbbing dick into and out of her, for a while slowly, then changing up the pace. When she asked for him to let her ride on top of him, he turned it down - he did this more than once. He continued to enjoy fucking her little pussy with her facing up towards him, nipples pointing up and soft, pliable boobs bobbing to and fro. He would continue to fuck her pussy until he wanted to change position.

Which he didn't. He continued to thrust his engorged dick into her at a steady beat, and she let go again as the feeling overtook her. She seesawed up and down with him, clamping her pussy tightly around his unstopping cock and found herself squirting even more female ejaculate all over it.

His cock enjoyed the come-bath. He grabbed forcefully at her breasts - one in each hand, squeezing and pulling her tits towards him to suck on them some more. He sucked on the top part of her full, perky left breast and with the force of a very large adult mouth formed a hickey near her sizeable tit. He held her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and started milking her larger boob. He imagined milk coming out as he squeezed her nipples to their tips, and took one at a time into his mouth for for more breastfeeding. He would suckle her tits until he felt moisture, pulled her breastmilk into him, and plunged his cock into her for a give and take unlike anything they had ever felt previously.

By this time neither one of them could stop the fast-approaching orgasms. Like careening towards a cliff, they fell into it headlong: he held her breasts and squeezed, she rocked into his cock, he began to ejaculate hot semen into her enthusiastic pussy. As they both climaxed, her pulsating vagina pulled his warm come up into her, like slurping liquid through a straw. He bred her completely , and grunted freely as he rammed his final cockthrusts into her.

He took her small body in his arms and held her. She lowered her head to his penis and cleaned it with her tongue, enjoying the tastes of both their cum. She said "thank you" to it, as she did every time. His large body surrounded her; she felt like a tiny pillow being cradled by a giant.

Both of them enjoyed the feeling of utter satisfaction and completion. They kissed each other and parted ways, wishing they could cuddle their exhausted bodies to sleep.

Tabbabone
Tabbabone
11 Followers