Fucking Folks

Story Info
Mom, dad and son fulfill fantasies together.
2.5k words
4.31
206.5k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajtemmens
ajtemmens
82 Followers

Dina had broken up with me in the late summer right after my junior year had started at Chapel Hill. It was sometime at the end of August - and I was a mess. To make things worse, my best friend Dan had left at the beginning of the semester to study in Barcelona. We skyped a lot but that didn't compensate for anything really. I was in a dark place. Didn't bother going home for Memorial Day. My parents were worried.

My dick had gone limp that fall. Nothing turned me on. I felt like a freak. So I started to go to crossfit and hit the books harder than usual. And I got stoned a lot. A lot. Decided not to shave or cut my hair. It all went by in a haze. Then the doorbell rang. Mom and Dad were worried and had decided on a surprise visit. "If you're not answering our calls, Josh, we really need to talk," Mom said. I was both happy and not happy. Two hippies in their early forties standing in front of me with their open hearts.

They're really cool and very young at heart, but for some reason I had stopped talking with them. Now that I look back, I was genuinely depressed. We had Indian food for dinner and came back and got stoned in my apartment. I broke down and told them what happened. Everything. The fight with Dina was all about sex and sexuality. How she had known from the beginning that I was bisexual. (My parents had considered this but didn't know for a fact.) That she was embarrassed to squirt. (Mom let out a small gasp.) That I had this by fantasy about her, Dan and me. Eating his cum out of her pussy. I was pretty toasted and really on a roll. I couldn't stop myself from talking. "You know. Maybe pissing a little. Fuck, I don't know." (Both of my parents squirmed a little.) "You remember how we used to walk around naked when I was a kid?" I asked rhetorically. "A bush was a bush. I want that kind of life." (They gave me nods of affirmation.) We hugged and kissed as they left. I felt stronger. Woke up the next morning with a boner for the first time in a while. Jacking off felt good. I love the taste of my cum.

I didn't see my parents again until I went home to Asheville for Thanksgiving. Got there Tuesday evening, a good day's head start before my brother and sister, Jim and Courtney, rolled in with their families. After we had seen each other in Chapel Hill, I wanted some time to touch base alone with my parents. The house was slightly lit. I could tell that my parents were probably in the living room which faced our back yard.

"Josh?" My mother called.

"We're in here, but we're warning you now." No real pause before my dad continued, "We're hanging out in the nude!" He and Mom laughed. Reason enough to laugh, too. They sounded like a couple of nerds taking a dare.

"You're joking right?" I said as I walked into the room. But, no, there they both were, buck naked, on the couch with candles all over the room. The fireplace was glowing. "Holy shit, guys, I wasn't asking you to do this when we talked at school."

"Don't be a wuss, Josh," my dad scolded me gently. "It's warm and comfy. Get out of your clothes and grab some pizza and a beer in the kitchen and come out here to join us. In a little over 24 hours this party will be over."

I dropped my stuff off in my room and stripped down. The house really did feel comfortable. After putting my food on the coffee table next to my favorite chair, my dad got up to hug me. His whole front body pressed against mine as he nestled his bearded face up close to mine. Our dicks were smashed against each other between us. Everything in me stirred. "You look wonderful," he said looking right into my eyes as he held me, and he kissed me on the lips gently. Nothing out of the ordinary except we were both two grown naked and hairy men.

"Hey, c'mon, give your mom a hug, too!" There she was next to us. She snuggled in between me and my dad to embrace and kiss me. I felt her soft breasts against my abdomen and the down of her pubis brushing against my leg. There we all stood for a moment until I broke the group hug to sit in my chair.

And we were still all naked. I chewed on my pizza in silence for a moment. "Well, this is awkward," I stated, trying to break the ice.

My mom explained, "A little, but it'll pass." She paused. "You inspired us during our visit, you know? Your dad and l thought about making a more open space for you. And for us. Again. On the drive back we realized we were missing something and we want it back. I mean, I stopped shaving and look at this!" She pointed to her thick bush, which was actually quite lovely. "We want more sensuality, more play, more intimacy. Healthy stuff."

I realized then that I loved being around my parents no matter what. We smoked a joint together. We laughed and joked. I told them that my sex life was getting better - at least with myself. We talked through my story with Dina again. She hadn't come around.

At one point my mom intervened, "What was all that you were telling us? Gotta admit, Josh, you were pretty frank about, let me see, three-ways, squirting, and golden showers." Looking at my dad, she paused. "It doesn't take too much to surprise us anymore, but you did." I blushed a little but felt ok about what I said. Mom continued, "Were you serious about all of that?"

"Yes and no," I answered. After thinking a little bit, I conceded, "Yes, I was serious. I do think about stuff like that. We all have our shit that turns us on. I didn't want to lie to Dina about it. C'mon, you guys know I'm bisexual. I always assumed you are, too. I think it's a great way to see get along in the world. I want to feel a man and a woman. At the same time. Right in the middle." I laughed.

"Sounds like heaven to me, son," Dad chimed in with a smile. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with that." He was gently pawing at his lap, the fingers of his other hand combing through the coat of hair on his pec.

"Jeez, Chris," my mom playfully scolded her husband now, "boasting's not your strong suit. You act like you were just at it the other day."

"I wish," he replied with a touch of calm melancholy. "And I bet you do, too. No harm in playing with it, Jan." He winked at her and tugged at his pin.

He caught my attention with that. I mean, his sex caught my attention. I became aware of his cock and the fact that he could potentially be filling my ass with it. I studied him now without shame as he and my mom carried on with their happy banter. I noticed that his tool had chubbied up. His nipples were erect under his fingers. He pinched gently them between thumb and index finger from time to time. His breathing was deep. I watched as he lifted his pelvis forward a little. His fingers groped under his balls. I imagined that he was massaging his own taint as he spoke with my mother. They were definitely communicating with each other nonverbally – bigger meanings behind the words. Mirroring my dad, Mom's hand dropped to nestle in her own lap while the fingertips of her other hand grazed the skin stretching from her ear down to her breast. They were turning each other on just talking about fucking. My own dick stiffened. I was feeling sexed and hungry and unapologetic about it.

"I squirt, too, you know. Especially when I'm getting fucked from behind," Mom proclaimed. Their talk was getting nasty. Weird nasty. But, you know, I couldn't give a flying fuck at that point. Naked as I could be, I had laid out my cards. I was grown and my parents were definitely safe. And, to get to the gut, I was horny as hell. My inner voice told me to go with it. Anyway, my dad was happy and hard like Smokey the Bear. He sat back in a pile of cushions on the couch, legs spread wide with knees bent. A drop of dew hung from the tip of his fat bulb. He looked very furry and genuinely content. Man, I love him.

"Well, darlin', probably don't need to look any further for a man to mount. Dad seems ready and rearing to go." I laughed out of both joy and nervousness. The smell of sex was thick in the air.

"So, what do you think, Tiger?" She sounded like a teenage girl on a high school date, which this most definitely was not.

"Happy to oblige," Dad replied cheerily as he worked his way over to where she was sitting.

Some things in life are much more simple than you'd expect. Especially when everyone is ready for them to happen. My dad spread his legs like a man at the supper table and sat back into the couch, big balls heavy and full. Preoccupied with herself and her sex, Mom slowly lowered herself onto his powerful shaft with her back to my dad. He was clearly fascinated with the way her body easily engulfed this part of him. "Hmmh, this is good," he said to us and to himself.

"Hope you don't mind, Honey," my mom said to me. "Cause this train ain't stopping until it hits the station." I grinned at them and shrugged my shoulders. Have at it, I thought. About time.

I loved watching them. He looked strong and patient like a bull. Dark fleece covered his flushed body, ready for the fuck. Their mated crotches drew me in. The thicket of hair and readiness and sensuality. I yearned to bathe them with my tongue, celebrate with them, lick their delight. Right at the spot of their connection. Although they were both into each other, Mom and Dad looked my way. Here I sat, with a hard tool like an oversized drill bit seeping oil. I was in awe. Dumbstruck by their bodies. They both smiled at me lovingly. And then they began to move. Long slow strokes along the full length of his cock. Almost disconnecting and then enveloping fully. I heard the slurping of sex.

"Wanna see? You can come closer." I didn't need her to ask me twice. Shit, I was high - and randy like a dog. I knelt right smack in front of her and Dad on the floor in front of the couch. I could see Dad's strong piston pushing and pulling, all the while held tight by Mom's slick pussy lips. I was transfixed. Mom was rubbing her fingers in circles all around her mound as she rocked. And they both moaned. Her firm titties bounced. Dad's thick fingers held her strongly right and her hip creases. She opened her eyes just a bit and smiled at me. I couldn't help but reach out and touch them. My fingers were drawn to hers and to the puffy lips around her fattened clit. She cried as she watched me do it. And I was greedy. I could feel their heat and gunk and vibration. My hand slid down their bond to cup the seat of Dad's jewels. The pair rested in my palm as she fucked him. Following a hunch, I reached my fingers lower to his bud. Wet with her lube I stuck my middle finger up his hole. Even though they were moving at a slow even pace, Dad came unexpectedly and hard. Right into her as he jacked his hips up off of my digit. His thick wooly nuts heaved as he held on to her sides and pulled her down on his husky prick again and again. They were beautiful.

"Stay in me," Mom demanded. "Don't know about you, Josh, but your dad can keep hard for a while." Phased and dumbfounded I sat back on the floor. She smiled again as she shifted back and forth on his pole, digging her meat into his pelvis. "Ooh, here it comes. Just a taste." She shuddered. I watched as clear juice trickled out of her snatch and down his weighty ballsack where it dripped on the sofa. My mouth watered and I swallowed hard. She spread her sauce all around her thick pubic hair and even licked her fingers. She sighed again and I watched her leak another stream of cum from the middle of her pink ripeness. Dad reached around and slathered his paw in her honey pot. He greased first his beard and then her sensitive nipples with the sweet. My cock fucking ached and dripped precum. I knew I would explode if I touched myself. And on she rode. She looked so fiery in his strong arms and on his sturdy thighs.

As she moaned louder, I knew she was approaching a big peak. "I'm not going to last much longer, baby." And she couldn't stop whining now. "Aw, fuck, that feels good. Fuck me, baby." My dad plowed her from behind. Mom was bucking. Literally. She threw her head back and lifted her box almost up off of my dad's knob. Their connection looked swollen and hot. Then she pushed down hard again on him with her pelvis. Like a geyser about to explode, she lifted up once more, and, to my surprise, stepped down in front of me and planted her pussy on my mouth. "Jesus Christ," she hollered and started spraying and spraying.

I grabbed onto her ass, held on for my life. I opened my mouth and let her in. Heaven. I didn't give a shit about the rules. This woman was gushing life and I wanted to drink all of it. Drunk I was. My lips pressed on her spring while I licked out her honey. My head spun and I dropped slowly onto my back - but she stayed with me. Her warmth covered my face until the back of my head rested on the floor. Mom straddled my mouth as I suckled and swallowed. "That's it, baby," she whispered. "You need this, don't you? We want you to be strong." When I tasted my dad's cum running out of my mom's cunt, I thought I was going to lose my shit. I couldn't get enough of her or him. I was feeding on their funk. My cock was a lightning rod crackling with energy and ready to burst. When I felt a warm mouth, my dad's warm mouth, suck in the swollen head of my lonely tool to cover it all the way to the base, I exploded from deep in its root all the way up into the back of his soft throat while howling into my mom's muff.

ajtemmens
ajtemmens
82 Followers