Fucking For Grades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,604 Followers

Barbara looked up at him as she knelt before him, her mouth filled with his cock and his cum as it continued to ooze out of her mouth. He smiled down at her and then he pinched her soft nose closed. Barbara couldn't breathe and instinctively, she swallowed what was in her mouth and gasped for air. It was a cruel trick but it worked every time. Barbara had swallowed her first load of cum. Actually it wasn't all that bad, she thought to herself. Releasing her nose, he again held her head and guided it up and down his shaft. She licked his cock but the intensity of his earlier fucking had passed. When he'd been satisfied, he eased his grip on her head and let her slide his cock from between her soft lips.

Barbara was stunned as he slid his cock back into his pants, zipped his fly and walked away from her kneeling body. She sat there on her knees, her panties stretched across her lower thighs, her top pulled up over her huge breasts, her tight sphincter a bit sore and cum dribbling down her soft chin and dripping onto her panting breasts. He was done and he was leaving. She was stunned.

As he got to the door, he turned and looked at her. "Tomorrow night after class, I am going to fuck you in the ass," he said. Barbara sat humiliated and appalled as he walked away from her. "The door will lock behind you, when you leave," he said as he closed the big lights and left the room. Barbara sat there for several minutes in the darkened room, getting angrier by the minute. She had never been treated this way and didn't like it one bit. Finally, she got up and rearranged her clothes. She was fuming as she put her overalls back on and left the stage set. She had a lot to think about and the idea of him fucking her in the ass the way he was about to tonight, was troubling, to say the least.

Her professor would return early in the morning to retrieve the tapes.

Barbara spent the entire next day thinking about her options. It wasn't like she hadn't been around, after all this was college and people in college fuck. She had thought about what he wanted her to do and reconsidered her previous choices. She did not like the idea of being "taken" as he'd put it and maybe she did have something to learn but she was terrified of the idea of his huge cock being rammed into her tight, virgin asshole. She decided that if he planned to fuck her in the ass, that she had better do everything possible to make it as painless as possible, perhaps even pleasant. She thought about him and how she'd been so flirtatious with him all semester and realized that he really did turn her on and that she just might have something to learn about her body and how she could use it to give and receive pleasure. She was startled by just how precise his criticisms of her lovemaking had been. She decided what she would do and then spent the rest of the day thinking about how she was going to do it.

After class the following night, Barbara waited until everyone was gone and then approached him. He looked at her and saw that she wore a short top that buttoned down the front and tied just below her huge breasts and a very tight denim mini-skirt with a thick brass zipper in the front. It was very short and barely covered her magnificent ass. Her slender waist was bare and she looked very good.

"Can I ask you a question?" she said nervously. "If I decide to seduce you, as you put it, will you still want to fuck me in the ass?" she asked, her face filled with humiliation. He smiled at her.

"Don't you realize how it all works?" he said to her as he reached out and cupped her chin. "You provide me with pleasure and in the process, I provide you with pleasure. You have a magnificent body and it is capable of giving and receiving enormous amounts of pleasure. When you give, you get. When you give, you can also ask for things that make you feel good. I was a bit rough on you last night but that can be totally changed if you decide to change. It's all up to you, but you have to act, not talk," he said. "You are afraid I want to take my pleasure in your beautiful ass. I'm sure you've never done that before. In fact, it can be wonderfully pleasurable if approached gently. If you are giving yourself to me, you can ask me to be gentle or rough with you, depending on what you want at the moment. You need to pay attention to how I am responding to know what I want you to do and in turn, I will pay attention to how your body responds to know what you like and want at a given moment," he explained as Barbara began to relax. "You can also ask if you're not sure," he added. There was a long silence as she looked down at the floor. She was making the effort and he decided to help her a little.

"Do you want to give yourself to me?" he asked her. Barbara nodded meekly as he smiled at her. "I'm glad, I would much rather you give me pleasure and get pleasure than my having to take it. Besides, you just might learn something," he smiled at her. "I want you to relax and think about all the fantasies you've ever had about seducing a man," he said. That's all she'd been thinking about for the entire afternoon. "Don't worry about making a fool of yourself. You won't. Your main aim now is to provide me with as much pleasure as you can. However, this time I am going to let you feel what it was like for me the other day with you. I am going to be very passive and you are going to have to do all the work. I want you to feel what it is like. I'm sure it is a feeling that you have given to a lot of men," he said. Barbara nodded. "Let's go in there," he said. As they walked into the rehearsal room, Barbara took a deep breath and took the lead. She reached back for his hand and pulled him into the studio. As she walked, she reached up and pulled the tie just below her pendulous breasts. As they entered the room, he reached over and turned on the lights once again. Once up on the small stage, she turned her body and wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed him passionately and rubbed her beautiful body against his, her pendulous breasts mashing firmly against his chest. She pressed her tongue into his mouth and probed his mouth with her soft tongue. Then she sucked his tongue into her mouth as she felt his hands wrap around her slender waist and then slide down over her firm ass as she ground her pussy against the huge lump in the front of his pants.

Barbara felt her body responding to his body as she threw caution to the wind and pressed his body back from hers. Reaching up to his shirt, she unbuttoned it and helped him slide it off of his shoulders. He tossed it aside as she nodded to him and he sat down on the edge of the bed. Barbara sank to her knees before him and then placed her hands on his knees. Leaning forward, she slid her hands up his thighs and rubbed the huge lump in the front of his pants. He smiled down at her and then she reached for his zipper and pulled it open with one hand as she unsnapped his jeans with her other hand. As she peeled open the front of his pants, she lowered her huge tits to his cock and rubbed her magnificent tits over his ramrod. Then lifting her body slightly, she guided his cock under the edge of her top and between her pendulous breasts. She heard him moan softly as she slid her body down and his cock pressed up between her huge tits. Slowly she rocked her body back and forth as his cock slid up and down between her magnificent breasts. As she gazed down, she could see the head of his cock slide out from between her breasts. She pressed her breasts together around his cock and continued to rock back and forth.

Then easing his cock from between her breasts, she reached around his thighs and pulled his pants down and then slid her hands all the way down his legs, dragging his pants as she went. She sat back and removed his sandals and then slid his pants off. Reaching up to his briefs, she peeled them back over his cock and then down his long legs. She looked at his ramrod as it stuck straight up before her. She pressed his thighs apart and then inched closer, lowering her face to his crotch as he felt her warm breath on the soft skin of his cock.

Wrapping her hand around the base of his cock, Barbara held it firmly as she kissed the tip of his cock and heard him moan deeply. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and licked the tip with her tongue as he leaned back and propped himself up on his elbows. She looked up at him as his cock lay between her soft lips. He smiled at her as she continued to lick the tip of his cock. Slowly, Barbara teased his cockhead with her tongue as she sucked on the tip of his cock. Then sliding her lips over the top, she licked the length of his cock all the way down to the base. Her other hand came down to his heavy balls and she massaged them as her tongue caressed his cock. He stretched his legs out around her body as she knelt before him and licked his cock. She lowered her mouth to his balls and sucked his hairy balls into her mouth and massaged them with her lips and her tongue. She heard him moan again as her finger slid into the crack of his ass and teased his puckered asshole.

Her professor watched as Barbara tried her best to seduce him. She licked his cock as her tongue traced its way all the way back to the tip. Then wrapping her lips around the head of his ramrod, she slid as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. He moaned deeply as her hands continued to massage his balls as her lips and tongue pleasured his cock. She looked up at him and saw that he was smiling. Then she sat back on her knees and lifted her face from his crotch. Reaching down to her huge tits, she rubbed her hands over her full breasts and then brought her fingers to the two buttons that remained closed on her top. He watched as she slowly opened the two buttons and then her fingers slid between her full breasts and she peeled open the front of her top. He gazed down at her pendulous breasts as she pulled the shirt back and slid it off of her shoulders. What a magnificent body she had and it was his to enjoy.

As she dropped the top on the floor, she rose up and then leaned forward as her huge tits swung forward under her chest. Then lowering her chest, she rubbed her huge tits across the length of his ramrod. She positioned her dangling breasts astride his ramrod and then dragged her huge tits back and forth over his cock. She looked up at his face as she teased his cock with her tits. Reaching down to his cock, she lifted it up and then wrapped her magnificent tits around the length of his shaft. She glanced down and could see his cock pressed between her pendulous breasts as the tip stuck up from between her tits and pointed at her face. Slowly, she began to move her body up and down once again as his cock slid back and forth between her massive tits. She pressed them tightly around his shaft as she fucked his cock with her huge mams.

Barbara massaged his cock with her huge tits for several minutes as he moaned softly. She kept pressing her tits around his ramrod as she slid her body back and forth. Finally, she let go of her tits and brought her lips back to his cock and sucked it into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around the head and then let her tongue tease the tip and especially the small hole at the head. She could feel his body begin to respond.

After sucking on his cock for several minutes, the young beauty eased her lips from around his shaft and sat back on her knees. Reaching down to the large ring on the front of her mini-skirt, she pulled up on it as it opened. Rising up on her knees, she pulled the ring to the very top and the skirt fell open. Barbara reached down and lifted his lower legs and as she pressed forward, he slid his body back all the way onto the bed. Barbara pressed down on the edge of the mattress and lifted her body up. She looked down at his naked body. He looked up at her as she stood before him, naked except for her tiny thong, her huge tits standing out proudly. She brought her hands up to her firm breasts and rubbed them gently. Sliding her hands down over her narrow waist, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and then leaning forward, slid them down her long, tapering legs as her huge breasts swung forward.

Her professor spread his body out on the bed and she knelt on the mattress between his legs and crawled forward. He watched as her huge breasts swayed gently below her chest as she crawled forward on the bed. He smiled up at her as she once again lowered her mouth to his cock and sucked the head between her soft lips. He moaned as she sucked on his cock, and her long, dark hair cascaded over his crotch.

Here she was, naked and seductive and he was totally passive. She'd never had a man react that way to her body before. Now she was beginning to understand what he'd said earlier about her passivity. She made the connection and now decided to really do her best.

She licked and sucked on his manhood until she began to move forward and lick and kiss her way up his body as her huge tits dragged along his chest. He felt her hard nipples rub across his body as she straddled his waist and then lowered her huge tits to his lips. He sucked her nipple between his lips and teased it with his tongue as she ground her pussy against his crotch. This was the first active thing he'd done since she'd started pleasuring his body with hers. He switched to her other breast and then sucked her nipple into his mouth. Barbara moaned softly as she felt his lips and tongue caress her rock hard nipple.

Lifting her tits from his mouth, she slid her body down and rubbed her soft pussy over his ramrod as she mashed her huge tits to his chest. She felt his hands wrap around her body and then slide down over the firm globes of her ass. She ground her pussy hard against his cock and then kissed him passionately as her tongue probed deep into his mouth.

He had planned to be totally passive but given her powerful seduction, he couldn't help himself. She felt his hands cup her firm globes as he seemed to be pulling her body forward. She raised her lips from his mouth and began to move forward. He pulled on her body as she raised her chest from his and he guided her forward until she straddled his face. He could smell the sweet, powerful scent of her quim as he pulled her pussy to his mouth. Barbara gasped as she felt his tongue slide between her moist labia and suck the sweet juices that oozed out of her pussy. She braced her hands on the headboard of the bed as she felt his hands wrap around her open thighs and press her pussy to his face.

"Aaaghh!" she screamed softly as a powerful orgasm wracked her beautiful body. She felt her body begin to quiver as his tongue caressed her most intimate flesh. Again her body stiffened as a powerful orgasm overwhelmed her young body. She felt his fingers slide into the crack of her ass and gently tease her tight sphincter as his tongue probed her pussy and licked her sweet cum. She ground her crotch against his face as she felt him suck her erect love button between his soft lips. Gently biting down on her clit, he teased the tip with his tongue as orgasms began to ripple through her magnificent body.

After several minutes, he pressed her ass up and then forward as he let his tongue slip into the crack of her magnificent ass. Barbara gasped as she felt his soft tongue lick at her tight sphincter and much to her surprise, her body began to shake with excitement. She looked down as the top of his head stuck out from between her open thighs and her huge tits were heaving with passion as he excited her naked body. Barbara wanted his cock inside of her and she wanted it now.

Lifting her body from his face, she slid back and lowered her panting tits to his mouth. He sucked her hard nipple into his mouth as she slowly moved her lower body backwards and then lowered her drenched pussy down onto his ramrod. Barbara rubbed her soft muff across the hardness of his cock and then slowly rolled her hips until she was able to trap the tip of his cock between her very moist and very engorged pussy lips. Bracing her hands on the mattress, she lifted her chest from his mouth and then slowly eased her body back and down as his ramrod slid easily into her tight and exceptionally wet pussy. He smiled up at her as she buried his cock to the hilt in her tightness.

She gasped as he flexed his cock deep in her loins and her powerful inner muscles clamped tightly around his impaling shaft. Slowly, she pressed her body forward as her huge tits swung gently above his face and her pussy slid up the length of his ramrod. He watched her as she began to piston her body up and down his ramrod as her huge tits bounced gently below her chest. He moaned with pleasure as she fucked him. His hands came up to her bouncing titflesh and he squeezed and teased her huge tits as she impaled her beautiful, young body onto his ramrod. He raised his knees behind her as she leaned back and then bracing her hands on his knees, she pistoned her pussy up and down his cock as she rolled her hips with each thrust. His hands came to her open thighs and then slid down their length until they met above her oozing pussy. His thumbs teased her open labia as his cock disappeared into her seething quim. As her body moved along his ramrod, his thumbs found her erect clit and he began to tease it with his thumbs. Barbara could not believe the sensations shooting through her pussy as she thrust her pussy down hard onto his impaling cock and his thumbs massaged her most sensitive clit. She screamed as her body erupted in the most powerful orgasm of her entire life. She watched his face as she rammed her pussy onto his cock and orgasms continued to ripple through her sweet loins.

He was trying desperately not to cum but her tight pussy and the rolling of her hips was getting to be too much for him. She watched his face and realized that he was almost at the edge. She smiled at him and throwing her body forward, she crushed his chest with her huge tits as she rammed her pussy down hard onto his cock and her powerful inner muscles grasped at his invading cock.

"Aaaaaggghhh!" he screamed as he shoved his hip upwards and she screamed with passion as his cock erupted deep in her tightness and her own powerful orgasm overwhelmed her. Her huge tits heaved as they pressed against his chest and her powerful muscles milked every drop of cum from his spurting cock. She felt his hands caress her back as she continued to milk his cock and then she pressed her lips to his and probed his mouth deeply with her tongue as his cock filled her tight and very drenched pussy.

"Now isn't' this much better?" he asked her as she collapsed on his chest. All he heard was a soft moan as she squeezed his body with her arms and legs. She lay silently on his chest as her breathing eased and then she stretched her long legs out beside his as he hugged her body to him. She waited as she felt his cock begin to soften inside her body. When it finally slid out from between her drenched pussy lips, she lifted her body slightly and slid down over his body as she dragged her huge tits over his skin. He moaned as he felt her huge tits brush over his moist cock and she felt the stickiness of their cum as it coated his shaft. Lowering her face to his crotch, she licked the length of his shaft with her tongue as she kept her arms forward around his chest. She heard him moan as her tongue caressed his shaft and then she wrapped her soft lips around the head of his cock and sucked it all the way into her mouth. He continued to moan as she caressed his cock with her talented tongue. She felt his fingers slide through her thick hair but he gently held her head and guided her mouth – it was so different from the previous day when he held her head and shoved his cock down her throat. She liked the feel of his fingers as he massaged her scalp.

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,604 Followers