Fucking Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kizurial
Kizurial
58 Followers

Shannon laughed, musically, held his eyes with her own. It was a challenge; they wanted to be on her breasts.

"No, my friend brought me. I don't really know anybody else though, and I saw you standing all mysterious and stuff, and I totally love pirates. So, you looked like you were looking out for someone?"

He shook his head, "No, not really. Todd, maybe. He's off in the can. He's got like an irritable bowel or something."

Smooth. Shannon sipped her drinks, ran a tongue around her lips. As a succubus, she could manipulate lust in those prone to it. She could stand very quietly looking at paint dry and have someone creaming their pants over her, but that wasn't much use. To get the information she needed she would have to be with them when they came. Intimately close. And she didn't give a damn about subtlety.

"You know, Halloween, with all these costumes we can do things we wouldn't dream of normally. An Angel like me can get quite naughty."

He blushed. Beet red, sweating, and rubbed the side of his chin; then his eyes hardened and he stepped back.

"Oh fuck off. Someone's told you to go fuck with Steve, right? Get me excited and snap off some camera phone pictures. Why don't you-"

Shannon stepped forward and kissed him, full on the mouth, and pulled his empty hand onto her breast. Eyes closed, she flicked her tongue against his and then just as suddenly stepped away, dropping his hand into hers.

"You got me. I'm not being honest. My friend dared me to suck you off because I switched out her Metal CDs with Christian Rock. Help a girl out? If you do, I'll happily give you some dating tips to help you get in with... with a girl you could be happy with."

Steve blinked. She could see that he still thought there was a trick or a prank, but her supernatural wiles were overcoming his inhibitions - or possibly just her breasts. Being honest while still lying felt like a nice touch. She'd almost mentioned Kelly, but if he was the creep she thought he was, he might activate the spell before she could persuade him against it.

"Well, sure, let's get back at your friend for her dare, right? Come on, we can go to Todd's room. Um. What's your name?"

"I'm Shannon, but maybe you should call me Angel," she giggled, with a toss of her hair.

"Yeah, I guess it feels like a miracle."

She let him lead her through the party, up the stairs, and into the first room on the right. She felt him get a lot more nervous as the door closed behind them, and so before he turned, dropped daintily down to her knees. The skirt stretched around her thighs, showing off the toned cheerleader legs that had made her so popular during her brief time as a high school senior, indeed, in the mortal realm. As he turned around, she unbuckled his belt and got his pants around his ankles before second thoughts could form.

"Hey, you're blushing, that's so cute!"

"I've not, um, you know, um..."

"That's a shame, you have a good sized cock there, Steve. Can I have a taste?"

"Oh yeah, you dirty slut!"

Shannon raised a hand, shook her head,

"First rule of getting a nice girlfriend, sweetie, what you hear on internet porn is not how you talk to someone."

He really did blush then. She could feel the embarrassment burning off him. Putty in her hands, but she had no use for putty; she needed steel.

"Sorry, sorry, um, Angel."

"That's better."

She bobbed her head forward and took his cock into her mouth. The boy's cleanliness counted heavily in his favor. Shannon had begun to have misgivings. She'd somehow got the wrong pirate. Still, wouldn't hurt to make sure. Steve's foreskin rolled back under the pressure from her lips, and she licked around the purple crown beneath. Gently, she reached one hand up to fondle his scrotum, another she slid up, around, tickled at his asshole.

"I thought this had to be a prank, but you really are an angel!"

Shannon giggled around his cock, and then with the skill of an entity totally lacking in gag reflex she swallowed him right to the balls. The sound he made then could not be reproduced in this text and took on a higher pitch as the sucking succubus slid her index finger into his anus, probing for his prostate. His scrotum tightened in her fingers. She gently stroked the hairy wrinkled folds. His hands shivered against her skull, but he didn't try to force her to stay in place as she moved her head back and released his shaft,

"Good?"

"Oh, sweet Jesus..."

"That's probably blasphemy, naughty boy," she said.

The succubus kissed lightly around his shaft, giving him memories to treasure, before swallowing again. She moved her head swiftly, let his sensitive glans rub inside her throat, hotly, tightly, even as she fingered his ass, bringing him close fast. She could feel his legs starting to go, and moved her hand from his balls to his hips. Though petite, she had a demon's strength in her body. He wouldn't fall. She worked on the head, purple and straining, brought him to the edge. She could feel his soul, so easy to eat him all up... but, no, that wasn't part of her deal with Kizzy.

With a deal of effort, Shannon regained control. Unseen behind her closed lids, her eyes had turned black before draining back to a human appearance. She opened them, caught Steve's eyes, drove him over the edge. With his peak came his memories, flowing with the hot cream into her. She shared them without stealing them but drank freely of his negative emotions, his self-doubt, his groundless fears, his awkwardness, and anxiety. They would return, in time, if he let them. The life energy, too, so many potential half-lives and she swallowed them all, and then eased her finger from his ass, licked the last dribble from his cock, and stood up.

"No cameras, see?" Shannon told him, both of them blissfully unaware that Todd had left his computer's webcam going in case anybody was foolish enough to abuse his room at his sister's party.

"Do you, um, do you want me to do something for you?"

"No, Steve, that's all I needed. My friend knows I wouldn't lie to her, either, about the dare."

She ran a tongue around her mouth, cleaned away the last of his seed. She knew beyond all doubt that Steve hadn't been responsible for the spell, and other things, too. He didn't know any Kelly, but he knew the other pirate was called Patrick. Patrick had been one of the jocks a year above him who'd called names when he was in school. Steve thought he had a meaner streak than some of the others. Steve had come as a pirate because his name was Steve and because of a film called Dodgeball. Shannon hadn't seen that one. And he also... Shannon almost facepalmed, she adjusted her costume, and then made a show of fixing her makeup in front of Todd's mirror as Steve pulled up his pants.

"I'm not going to tell anybody else about this, I'll even tell my friend I failed the dare. You know why? It's because if I do it might get back to Jen Tyler."

"You know Jen? She'd be happy for me! We're good friends. We do stuff. She's a better gamer than anyone I know, which totally pisses off some of the guys online."

"I don't know her, exactly. She's a friend of a friend," Shannon wasn't really lying -- Steve would happily class himself as her friend by then.

"Anyway, look, Steve, I just realized that you're the guy she's nuts over!"

"Are you serious? What do you mean?"

"Jen wants you as more than a gaming buddy. It's all in the body language. The way she sits when she's talking to you, the eyes, the flush in her skin. You don't think she likes you that way, and I'll bet she thinks you don't like her that way." 'Because of that low self-confidence I drained out of you,' Shannon didn't add.

"Are you serious? Todd says she's probably a lesbian."

"Todd wants to stick his tongue where I put my finger," Shannon said.

There was a boy band poster in the room. It was probably true. She could see Steve was thinking -- girls don't suck you off then send you off to someone else, what the hell was going on? Girls didn't suck him off anyway. That his first ever sexual experience to involve another human had involved a girl like Shannon had blown his mind.

"Jen wanted you round to, like, play video games tonight, didn't she? It's not too late. Go round there now, have a laugh, and kiss her. She's not going to fuck you or anything like that. She's not my kind of girl. But this time in six months you two are gonna be so in love it'd make a demon puke."

"I-"

"No more words. Don't even stop to talk to Todd. Go! Go now! Run, Steve! Your destiny awaits with a gamepad in hand!"

Shannon pointed past his face over-dramatically, shaking her costume wings. He sniffed.

"I'll wash your butt off my finger. Get out of here, Steve. Go see Jen. Your romantic life's guardian angel demands it."

"Thank you. I really mean it." Steve kissed her on the cheek rather than the lips, either as a non-sexual friendly token of thanks or because she had his come in her mouth.

He left, then, and Shannon let a little of the energy she'd taken from him clean her hands, and her breath. She'd have to have a look around, see if any other pirates had shown up. If not, well, it had to be Patrick. Steve thought he was a sadistic asshole, but on the whole, Shannon thought he hadn't been through too much shit in his high school memories. She went downstairs, found another drink, strolled around the party. Damn. Just Patrick. Shannon danced a little, read his body language from afar, realized something Steve hadn't. So obvious.

A little smile on her lips, and then she moved as if smoothing down her skirt. The hem dropped a few inches and hid the changing flesh beneath. Her pussy folded and changed as she walked towards the African-American pirate. He was big, muscular, and from the way he was talking to his buddy Mike -- another former high school asshole - and Mike's girlfriend, not interested in the girl. Why hadn't she realized Kelly was as likely to be a man as a woman? There were a few blond guys around with fantastic legs.

"Hey Patrick," she said. Mike winked and steered the girl away. Steve's memories couldn't supply her name.

"Huh, Oh, hey, see you later," he said as the other two headed off to give him a shot at Shannon. Mike had wingman experience.

He looked Shannon over briefly.

"Wait, yeah, I saw you go upstairs with that dork. You have very low standards."

She could feel the contempt in his voice. He thought she was a whore.

"I'm a friend of Jen Tyler's. She's wanted Steve like, forever, and couldn't get him to see it. I said I'd come round, party here and lay it out for him; if I'd tried talking to him down here, he'd have ended up with an atomic wedgie, wouldn't he? Like, totally dog piled by bros. I laid it out for him and sent him off to see her. Didn't you see him go charging off?"

"Well, sure, but I just figured you'd tried slipping a finger up his ass or something," he took a pull on his beer, read Shannon's own flirty body language and continued, "Hey, I don't know what kind of blacks-on-blondes stereotype fantasy you're working on, angelcakes, but you're not my type."

An old track from the late 90s California band Dingoes Ate My Baby came on the stereo as Shannon swallowed the last of her own drink, put it on one side, and said,

"No, I know your type, Patrick. Your type is more like Mike, right? Or did you ever get stiff stuffing Steve into lockers?"

His contempt grew surlier,

"Hey blondie, not every guy who doesn't want to stick it in you is a fag, you know? I like high-class girls. You should've stuck with Steve, or that other dork rat Todd'll be around here somewhere if you got a thing for nerds."

"I'm not asking you to stick it in me, Patrick. You see despite my treatments and all the rest I've been through this guy," Shannon pointed down to her skirt, "still works. Ever since I saw you earlier it's been all I could do not to tent my skirt."

Patrick blinked. He seemed as surprised as Steve had been when she came on to him. He went back to his previous tack.

"I told you, I'm not gay. Now fuck off or I'll throw you out myself, and you can go slut around at some other party."

Shannon flashed her winning smile,

"Put your hand down my skirt. You like what you find, we'll go upstairs and all any of these guys need to know is that you ascended with an Angel."

The moment felt like it hung on a knife edge; Shannon worried she was far too femme for him, maybe this Kelly was a muscle bear. Then curiosity had its wicked way with the pirate, and he slid his hand downwards. Smoothly 'shaven' balls, a thick seemingly circumcised cock, the package hot in his fingers. She moaned softly, bit her lip, and flicked her blonde hair towards the stairs. He smiled, nodded and led the way. There was a moment when she thought he would pull her by the newly formed cock, and then he slid his hand out.

"I think Todd's room is empty," she offered as they got up the stairs, and nudged it open.

She couldn't hear anybody fucking in there, at least. Patrick pushed in first, tossed his pirate hat over the webcam to which Shannon was still oblivious. She kicked the door closed and dropped her skirt to reveal the cock she had made for herself. Almost mirroring her earlier eagerness, Patrick went down on his knees and jacked her shaft. Shannon moaned; she hadn't manifested a cock since she was in Hell, and Patrick really knew how to handle it.

"Fuck, I'm no transphobe, but it sure is a shame you having a cock as big as this if you're having it cut off."

"Maybe I could just hide it. You have anywhere I could conceal it?"

"You got a rubber?"

Shannon nodded. She reached into her purse, produced one and a tube of lube. She didn't need protection from STDs or pregnancy but was happy to play along. Patrick took the condom from her, ripped the packet and pressed it over her stiffened shaft. She was impressed with the gracefulness with which he rolled it down her shaft with his mouth.

"That feels so good... you should totally be open about your skills. I mean, you see that poster over there? Todd would like them..."

"You know how much shit gays get around here?"

"Besides from you, sweetie? I bet less than you think. I saw at least two guys holding hands downstairs. This isn't the Bible Belt."

Patrick stood up, but kept one hand stroking Shannon's shaft. He lent down and kissed the succubus; she kissed back, reminding herself again that she wasn't there just to have a good time. Mortal lives depended on her; a strange feeling. She unbuckled the belt of Patrick's pirate pants, pushed them down, and helped him kick off his boots.

"Are you going to lube up and fuck me, Blondie?"

Shannon twisted suddenly, pushed Patrick against the door. He pressed his palms against the wood, thrust back his ass. The succubus worked quickly to apply her sex jelly to his asshole; she fingered deep inside to his appreciative groans, before applying a little more to the condom she wore. She took him slowly, pressed gently inside to let him adjust to her girth. He was clearly no stranger to anal pleasure, and she found that she could ease him open fairly quickly.

"God damn, girl, that's the biggest I've ever had. There's no justice!"

Being a demon imitating a transsexual, she didn't find his comments as offensive as some would. It took quite a lot to offend Shannon. She possibly had overdone the size but she really, really, didn't do subtlety. She let him have the whole length until his muscular buttocks met her tanned skin. The pirate costumed man smelled of sweat, arousal, and alcohol. His own unwrapped cock dripped precum onto Todd's bedroom carpet as she pulled back to begin thrusting into his ass; hot, tight, gripping. Shannon didn't want to come; not even in the condom. The icy cold semen of a Succubus might put off his orgasm, though as with Steve she'd already decided he probably wasn't the spellcaster. Sure, he was angry but didn't seem dangerous.

She breathed deeply the scent of sex in the room, taking Patrick's hips in her hands as she started to fuck him in earnest. He was braced against the door with one hand, muscles tense in one arm, as he stroked himself with the other. Shannon would have settled for his cock in her mouth; she was almost drooling at the thought of tasting it.

"Hey, this is like reverse prison sex!" Patrick laughed as he pushed back against Shannon.

Shannon kissed his back, pressed her breasts into his pirate costume tunic, fucked harder and deeper to let her nuts slap against him. He shifted awkwardly against her, and she realized he didn't care for the feel of her breasts. Sighing, she stood back and concentrated on pleasuring his prostate, filling him good and deep. The moans he was making told her she was hitting the spot. Not long. She shrank her breasts, reducing them enough that she could reach around to grab his cock. Stroking with his hand on hers, she tried desperately to avoid coming herself.

"Ahh, shit, ahhhh... You... you're going to come before me, Snow White!"

"No way, like, oooh... Captain Blackdick."

Shannon squeezed, introduced a wrist flicking action as she adjusted her rhythm, ground inside. Her balls were tight, ready to shoot. So close. Patrick groaned suddenly, stiffened, and then he was spurting, blowing his load against Todd's door, dribbling over their clasped fingers, emptying himself in passion and pleasure. Shannon cried out, holding her own climax off by sheer force of demonic will, as Patrick's mind came to her in his orgasm. She shared his memories as she had Todd's but then sent him into a deep, relaxing sleep that saw his body collapse limply against her.

"Ha... fucked you so hard you passed out!"

It was tempting to keep fucking, blow her icy load into the rubber, but she still had a job to do. Patrick wasn't her man. As she'd helped Steve, she also helped him. She drank away his frustration over his string of loveless encounters out in the city, his fears of rejection and she gave a nudge that would help him come out to his friends and find satisfying love. She tugged herself free as she lowered his limply sleeping body to the floor, and set about licking his fresh, hot seed from her hand, his cock, the door itself. At the same time, her own cock shrank down, formed back into the pussy she'd started the evening with. The condom dropped away, landed on the floor. She collected it with a tissue as she licked the last of Patrick's spent essence, and dropped it into her purse.

The music from the Halloween party still sounded from below; The Guns'N'Roses cover of Sympathy for the Devil. Voices raised in drink and happiness. She dressed Patrick and dropped him on Todd's bed. He'd sleep for a while, yet, and he had given her a very useful clue. In his memories, she'd seen a Kelly, who was a blonde girl of about Shannon's height and build. Kelly really was a friend of a friend, and he'd heard she'd had some problems but didn't know any details. He did know that she was coming to the party with the friend, but later. As soon as Shannon saw the girl in Patrick's mind she felt a connection to the ritual, the diary, and the anger within it. Dressed again and preternaturally cleaned, Shannon set off to find Kelly and so find hopefully the homicidal diarist.

More newcomers had arrived since Shannon took Patrick upstairs. A lot of them were the worse for illegal underage drinking, but everybody was at least 18. It wasn't just the alcohol, unfortunately. Shannon could feel her power having unintended effects. She had built up too much too quickly without allowing herself any release. Couples she passed kissed more passionately. Partygoers who hadn't yet found the right time to become couples found themselves cuddling. In the dining room, a devil costumed girl moaned delightedly between a Superman and a Supergirl, her fantasies coming true. The next day all three might blame alcohol.

Kizurial
Kizurial
58 Followers