Fucking Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kizurial
Kizurial
58 Followers

"Todd's room is taken" She informed the threesome, aware that before long people wouldn't be looking for rooms.

She paused, closed her eyes. Something had changed with the ritual out in the barn; an increase in power, perhaps from anticipation. It was close to being activated. She swore, eyes flashed black for a moment, and went looking back in the den. If these people had to die, she could let them go out in an orgy... No. Shannon clasped her hands together. There was another option. She had absorbed enough energy to re-direct the power and take the magical damage herself. It would probably drive her back to Hell, where her former superiors in the hierarchy of the pit would have much to discuss. Her employee evaluation would not be pleasant.

"Kelly."

The hand slapped on her shoulder and pulled. She allowed herself to be turned, and saw a girl taller than herself, beyond athletic to the point of muscular, pale skinned and with close-cropped red hair. Shannon didn't understand her costume. Who needed CDs and marker pens? And what was 'bit torrent'?

"Oh, shit, you're not her."

"Nope! I've been looking for her myself."

The new girl didn't like that. Her stance became aggressive, riddled with jealousy.

"Are you the new bitch she's been fucking? She always did love herself. Wanted a goddamn twin, I guess."

Shannon didn't have anything left to give thanks to, so she just nodded amiably.

"Are you dressed as, like, some kind of pirate?"

Shannon's cheerfully phrased, direct remark threw the angry girl off her ranting.

"Sure, software pirate. Discs, downloads, got my camera to record the films. I bet you don't see many programmers with arms like these, either."

She actually flexed. Shannon ensured she looked suitably impressed.

"Wow. Look, I didn't like, want to piss you off. I was only looking for Kelly because my new buddy Patrick said she looked like me. She's way too femme for me. I like a girl who can... throw me around."

Shannon slid closer, brushed her fingers against bicep. She felt a tingle. Magic. Glancing down, she saw a demonic tattoo on the girl's forearm. The figure looked like a cute traditional red skinned horned and hoofed succubus, but the text beneath translated as 'slave' in the script of Hell. It was one of the ways a demon incarnate on Earth could keep track of those in their service.

"You like it? It's my newest. I've got a few now. I'm saving up for a big Death of the Endless on my back. Well, I was."

"Yeah, it's sweet. I swear I've seen the design before."

"Do you know Sarsa's work?"

Shannon shook her head. The name meant nothing to her. A popular song about desire started to play from a nearby speaker.

"Well... too late now, I guess, but it's her design. She's a writer, but she does great tattoo design as well."

"What do you mean, too late? It's early yet! Let's maybe go somewhere a little quieter, you can show me the other tattoos."

Looking down at the text on her arm seemed to have re-focused the girl's intent. She shook her head.

"No. I need to find Kelly. I've got something to show her. Get out of my way. Or if you see her arrive first, tell her Astrid needs to see her."

Shannon could see a man dressed as Buzz Lightyear with his hand in the pants of a man dressed as Woody. To the other side a convincing Morticia Addams and a much less convincing though suitably Halloween-horrific Justin Beiber wannabe were pawing at each other's clothing. Shannon growled, softly, deep in her throat, and then pulled in all of the lust and power leaking away and directed it at Astrid. It wasn't mind-control, but it was certainly an influence. A cacophony of awkwardness and embarrassed coughing sounded around the party -- except for the cowboy and spaceman, who kept right on at it; had to be true love.

"Pretty please?"

Shannon pouted, batted her eyelids, and then wiggled her breasts. She was glad she'd remembered to re-enlarge them after plowing Patrick. The other girl was sweating, nervous. Even before the tattoo had alerted her to demonic influence, Shannon had thought there was something off in her eyes; a sign that her mind wasn't quite her own. This Sarsa had apparently twisted her into some kind of offensive psycho lesbian cliché. What a terrible creator she had to be. Perhaps Kelly had liked Astrid before Sara's influence, even wanted her back in the same way. It was not uncommon for a femme girl to love a butch girl, but playing around with magic ritual bombs and demanding servitude to a demon... that would put most girls off. Outside Wisconsin.

"Alright... look, over here. Come on."

Shannon followed, secretly pleased that her own influence had proven stronger than Sarsa's, and watched as Astrid felt behind a cupboard for a key, slid it into a door lock, and unlocked. The basement steps were revealed, and girl and succubus went through. Shannon let herself be motioned past and heard Astrid locking up behind them.

"Theresa showed me this a few years back; her parents' hobby."

At the bottom of the stairs was a fully appointed dungeon set out for BDSM play. Shannon felt a pang of nostalgia for the long years in Hell, though the place reeked of sanity and consent. Most of the damned were masochists, in the end. There was a comfortable looking bed, at least, not that Shannon ever really needed one. She shook out of her reverie and turned to see Astrid had pulled a small vial from inside her outfit. The fluid inside was a mixture of unpleasantness and diet cola. The spell's trigger. All she had to do was drop it, and everything for a good city block distance around would suffer an unnatural disaster powered from the circle in the barn. Shannon wouldn't even be able to catch it; the power would accelerate it right through her hand. Kizzy might have managed it with her natural resistances to malevolent spells, but she was miles away tracking the man wolfy Kate should have been hunting.

"I wanted to find Kelly, to let her see what she lost when she rejected me, but you got all insistent. Like I wouldn't be able to feel you clumsily throwing that glamour shit at me, or whatever it is. Tonight, I become one of Sara's chosen. I bet Kelly's not even coming, is she? I bet she was afraid of my power and she sent you to try your little spells, so you can feel my vengeance instead!"

"Sweetie, that spell won't turn you into a chosen anything. Unless someone's chosen flash fried human flesh. I had a look at your circle in the barn. It's the magical equivalent of dynamite."

Astrid's face twisted with rage and paranoia.

"What are you, really? A witch? A real Angel, even? Come to fight against us? The first thing I'll do in my new form is tear off your wings! I'll show you what a newborn demon can do!"

Shannon dropped her head, let her hair fall down across her face. If she could save this girl, save this party, it would be another tiny redemption. Another step on the road she'd been walking since saving Kizzy. She'd never get back into heaven; didn't want to. But she could be a decent person who fucked a lot. As the saying went... sometimes, that was enough. Even if she did have dubious ideals of consent, but, hell, some of Kizzy's morals were positively Old Testament.

"My wings?"

Shannon's head snapped back up, her eyes completely black. At the same time, her costume fell away to leave her completely naked, and large, leathery wings exploded from her back. Thunder clapped in the basement as the air was forced aside by the sudden mass that had appeared. She pulled the shocked girl into her arms and pressed a deep kiss on her lips, found the vial holding hand with her own. Astrid kissed back, tongue wrestling tongue, and the Succubus let lust flow from her. When Shannon broke the kiss, the taller girl was shaking.

"You're... you're..."

"Call me Shannon. Sarsa... whatever her real name is... lied to you. Let me make it better."

"You're a demon!"

"She was trying to get you to suicide and take everyone with you. Send you to Hell. Get on the bed, spread your legs, and I'll take you to paradise... but not the boring one."

"What do you mean? Kill everyone?"

"Yes. Look, I can't take that vial from you, not without setting off the magic, but if you give it to me I can render it inert and then we can have some fun. And if this Sarsa doesn't like it, I'll stick my fist up her ass, and tell her to stay the fuck out of your head."

As she spoke, Shannon reached out for the redhead's free hand, moved it between her thighs. She was hot, wet, and felt the fingers probing her, sliding inside. She sighed, moved against the digits. Growing her wings made her wish she could fly across the plains of Hell again, banking around the great cities and over the long, hard road. It wasn't all bad there. She released her hand from Astrid's vial holding fist and held it open. After a moment Astrid placed the vial into her palm. She closed her hand completely around it, felt the control of the spell rest with her. Finally, she could disable it without it activating. She picked apart the magic with her mind. When she opened her fingers, it was gone.

"I feel so weird..." Astrid murmured, "What the hell was I thinking?"

"It probably started small, she put, like, some hook into you. Then the corruption spreads. Once you started the ritual it would have been influencing you as well. I bet the circle started out as something else?"

Astrid didn't stop fingering. Shannon let her, separating her words with gentle kisses. She let her eyes fade back to human normal and shrank back her wings until her back was unmarred.

"Yeah, a love spell... which is fucking stupid anyway. I knew that. God, you're so like Kelly... what am I doing?"

"You're thumbing my clit."

Shannon ran her fingers down Astrid's face, then kissed. After a moment, Astrid returned the kiss, and then together they were hugging, pulling towards the bed. Shannon guessed things had cleared up in Astrid's mind; she was with a naked girl who wanted sex.

"You said you like to be tossed around, didn't you?"

The bed springs bounced as Shannon landed atop it. She laughed at the sudden brief thrill of flight and spread her legs as Astrid stripped off. The fiery red bush revealed glistened in the low lit basement 'dungeon'. Shannon could smell Astrid's need. She twisted around on the bed, put her feet towards the wall and lay back with her hair haloed around her shoulders and head. Astrid climbed on until her pussy was above Shannon's face, and the succubus took the invitation.

"Oh, fuck I need this... and I'm totally split up with Kelly at the moment."

Shannon didn't reply as she would have been muffled, but spread Astrid's bush with her tongue and lapped on clit. She felt weight shift and then Astrid's hungry tongue was on her body. She reached for the redhead's dangling breasts, small on her muscular frame, and cupped them in her hands. She was so aroused herself, her earlier denied orgasm was not forgotten. She'd earned a reward for the night's work and Kizzy certainly wouldn't give one like this. Tongue and fingers driving into her, opening her, and so good on her clit. She responded with the passion of the succubus, letting her tongue extend deeper than it should until it thrilled obscenely deep inside and drew juice into her mouth.

"Fuck, FUCK!" Astrid's cry threw hot breath into Shannon's pussy.

She timed it just right, letting herself go over the edge as Astrid screamed with the start of her first orgasm. Shannon's demonic energy merged and enhanced their pleasure. Explosions rocked their entire bodies with electric ecstasy, and it was all Shannon could do to hold herself together enough to get the info from Astrid's mind and drain away the last of Sarsa's taint before she lost herself in a black-eyed banshee scream. Her human partner ground against her face smelling of sex and sweat and pleasure. She squeezed down on Astrid's fingers, felt them shuddering inside her.

They lay panting together in the aftershocks in the mess of damp bedding. Shannon raised her fingers to the bare skin where Astrid's slave text had been; only the sexy demon girl remained on the arm. She ran through Astrid's memories in her mind; it had started with a story on the internet, a terribly written story about a psycho lesbian written in the second person. Astrid had intended to MST it for the amusement of herself and her friends, but there had been something hidden in the story, a spell that would affect people with natural power.

That had started the process of enslavement. Astrid had contacted the writer by email and mocked the story, too. Shannon wanted to bet the cruelty of the way she'd been twisted was the demon's idea of revenge. It called itself Sarsa, probably even pretended this was its true name to manipulate and deceive. Shannon knew it couldn't be; no more than hers was really Shannon. Kizzy had sent Kate to find someone who had unleashed a demon onto the internet; Shannon suspected it was the same demon. Something had to be done.

"I saw things."

Shannon felt Astrid shift again as she spoke, and moved around to lie with her face close to her. Astrid slid an arm around her, and she snuggled back.

"In your mind, when we came. I saw Hell."

"It may have been Jersey City, sweetie."

"I don't want to go to Hell."

"Then don't be a douchebag. Shit, all I did to go there was stand with Lucifer at the dawn of things. I just traded one master for another. I wasn't even a succubus for a long time."

"Should I avoid magic?"

"Fuck, no. A spellcaster is no more likely to be evil than a priest or an atheist. I know a vampire atheist. I'm like, "I met God," and she's all "Puta, please." Uh, I mean, look, I told you I found the circle, right? Sure, Sarsa influenced you to make it, but the power came from you and your skill. You have a lot of skill in your hands."

Astrid's fingers trailed back down between her thighs; she widened them. A lot of skill.

"And, look, um... oh, what I saw in your mind was that Kelly just wanted you for what you could do, like setting up her internet. It was all in the body language, and you could see it too. Forget her, stay away from Sarsa and find a nice girl. Oh, that is nice."

"I can't persuade you to stay, uh, Shannon?"

"No, but I'll stay here tonight, then my friends and I will find Sarsa and discuss the inadvisability of her actions; the vindictive mare."

"Let me help. She probably deserves to die just for writing in the second person."

"Ooooh... It's not that bad..."

Astrid could be very persuasive. A sorceress or whatever she decided to do with her power could be useful to Kizzy, though Shannon didn't want to just use her. She'd been through enough of that with Kelly. So long as Astrid didn't mind Shannon's total lack of monogamy or occasional cock, it could work. It was Halloween. Weirder things had happened. Shannon kissed her again, their shared juices smeared together on their faces. Her makeup was a mess; Astrid wasn't wearing any. She broke away with a strand of saliva between them. They could talk more later.

"Trick or treat, sweetie..."

"Treat!"

Kizurial
Kizurial
58 Followers