Fucking His Married Classmate Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DkGy
DkGy
290 Followers

I was hardly through with the gasping gorgeous black bitch. Putting Nita on her knees, I leaned down on top of the girl's back and continued to pound her big, well-rounded married ass, thrusting deeper into the moaning woman's sex hole. I enjoyed Nita's coke bottle figure – her deliciously small waist combined with sexy mature wide hips and well-rounded black buttocks that grinded back into my pistoning crotch, forcing my swollen cock deeper and deeper into her body. Completely out of control, Nita began moaning things that she later told me she would never say to her husband. "Oh, Yes! Give me that big thang! Oh Baby, Fuck ME! Fuck me with your big peter. Fuck meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!" screamed the lust filled wife as she bucked her big legs against the grunting stud on her back.

"Whose dick to you want, Baby – Mine or your husband's?" Back came Nita's gasping reply, "Yours, Baby . . . only yours!!! It's big, so big..." I grinned with sadistic pleasure – the big legged, fat assed Negroid slut wife was now my sexual slave – mine to fuck, her big legs were mine to ride until my perverse sexual desires were sated.

"Tell me you needed my big cock tonight. Tell me now!" I commanded and back came the lust-filled response, "I needed your big cock . . . I needed it between my legs . . . . . . fucking me . . tonight! EEEEEYYYYYEEEEE!" screamed Nita as my swollen massive member drove deep between her thighs into her juicy sex hole. Suddenly, she groaned as she felt my bucking start to be out of control and she knew her cunt was about to be flooded with jism. Suddenly I started thrusting violently, grunting as Nita felt the uncontrolled spurts of hot white cum shooting from the bulbous cockhead of my meaty rod, filling her cunt with hot male sex cream. I kept fucking Nita hard, slamming my rod between her big legs into her juicy sex hole until the woman beneath me screamed with perverse pleasure, unable to stop my pistoning shaft as it drove deep into her cunt until I had satisfied my erotic lust!

We laid there until I recovered; then forcing her to get up, I walked Nita over to the mirror, my rapidly swelling cock still in her pussy. Grabbing her big, black tits, I began to fuck her slowly, causing moans of pleasure from the married bitch. "Like getting fucked by a strange dick, bitch! Say you like it, Nita Baby!" Back came Nita's quivering reply, "Yee . . . eee . . . sss. I like it."

"You want to get dog-fucked with this big cock all up in your pussy, right Baby."

"Uhhhhhhh!," moaned the sexy Black woman, "Yesssss!"

I looked in the mirror at my prize – a gorgeous groaning Nita, her delicious dark brown body now covered with sweat, her long, black hair sticking to her face and shoulders as she was being continually fucked by the rock hard wild stud on her back. Her full, upraised, well separated large brown breasts were being mauled by my rough hands and her inch-long dark brown nipples were being pinched and twisted for my perverse pleasure, drawing moans from the sexy bitch as the sensations were being transmitted to her fat clit.

"Come on, you big-legged bitch, ride this cock!" I grunted, riding Nita's big, well-rounded black ass, savoring the woman's long, luscious sculpted ebony legs quivering as I fucked the juicy pussy of another man's wife with perverse, lust-filled pleasure! "Jam that fat black ass down on this big dick, you cock-hungry slut!" I snarled as I grabbed Nita's fleshy hips and started slamming them down on my cock, listening to the soft grunts and groans of pleasure from my sexy piece of Black ass. My bloated cock was now almost at the point of exploding, shiny with the woman's sex juices as Nita's fluids dripped down the sides of my big black organ and onto my swollen balls. Suddenly I felt my shit rising again. Snatching my cock from the woman's big legs, I forced Nita down on her knees and commanded, "Open your fucking mouth!" Nita did as she was commanded, opening her mouth wide and immediately heard my grunts, then felt the first shot of white hot cum from my cockhead into her unprotected mouth followed by my cock filling the woman's warm, wet oral orifice!

I grasped the back of Nita's head and she had to fight to keep from choking as I tried to drive my cock down her throat, cum spraying all over the place until my huge balls were spent. Finally finished, I stood up and looked at my work. My sexy Nita laid there, she was mine now, even though she was married to another man, now violated by her stud of a friend, her big legs spread wide, her cunt sore, cum dripping from it down her big legs and the corners of her mouth. She moaned gently and reached up for the big piece of meat hanging between my thighs, lusting and pleading with me to slam it between her big, horny legs again.

I smiled –I now knew that Nita would be my sex freak, open for anything imaginable and I could imagine a lot. Pulling my cell phone off the table, I hit a speed dial number and called one of my partner's in our "Ménage a Trois" club. The possibilities were endless and I meant to experience them all! The night was still young...

DkGy
DkGy
290 Followers
12