Fucking His Wife's Virgin Cousin

Story Info
With only a push from the wife to get her to make a move.
2.1k words
4.12
18.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

John sat back and relaxed for a few moments on the couch. It had been an exhausting day with 20 of his wife's relatives over, but everyone seemed to have a great time. As the party was winding down, only John, his wife, Becca, and her two cousins remained.

The three girls were talking about music or movies or something as John scrolled through several recorded basketball games. He had little interest in what they were discussing but occasionally looked over at them. After a few glances in their direction, he noticed something, the youngest cousin, Betty, was meeting his glance every single time. If he didn't know any better, he would swear she was checking him out.

Betty was the youngest by several years. At 28, Betty was a decade younger than both John and Becca, and it showed. Betty was a knockout. She was a brunette who regularly worked out. Fit with curves in all the right places. John often wondered whether his wife's cousin had a better ass or tits, a hard question considering he knew he shouldn't stare too long with so much family always around.

John also wondered how it was possible that this fine woman was still a virgin. In a not-so-infrequent moment of oversharing, Becca had told John several months earlier about Betty's issues finding a man. She even shared with John that Betty's desires were so strong she was masturbating at least twice per day. Had Betty only lived closer, Becca would have tried to fix her up with a couple of her male colleagues.

This wasn't an issue for Betty's sister, Roberta, who was fast approaching her one year anniversary with her husband. As Becca had recently joked with John before the party, he shouldn't get in the way of the two of them since they fuck like bunnies. On one hand, John enjoyed the gossip but on the other hand, John knew his wife regularly overshared with her friends, family, coworkers, and really, anyone who would listen. In addition, his wife's libido had basically dried up, so despite having an incredible appetite, there was little sex to be had in John's house, and he was certain everyone knew.

"...maybe you just need a good fuck!" that sentence made John perk up. He knew his wife was probably talking to Betty and probably a bit too loudly. Looking away from the tv again, he locked eyes with Betty. He expected her to look away after that comment but she smiled, laughed a little, and brushed her hair back from her shoulder. John smiled back, nothing wrong with a little harmless flirting.

John returned to watching an interesting 2nd quarter of a Big 10 matchup when his wife interrupted.

"Roberta and I are going to go catch a late movie, would you like to come?" Becca had changed out of her party dress and into a t-shirt and jeans.

"No, I think I'll stay here, watch a bit more of the game, clean up, and maybe head to bed early." John explained as his wife was already turning for the door.

"Good, we're running late anyway. You can keep Betty company. Don't wait up!" John knew that last line meant he wasn't likely to see his wife for quite a few hours. She and her cousins liked to stay out late, have a few drinks, and pretend like they were back in high school.

The door slammed shut just as Michigan hit a three pointer at the buzzer to take the lead at the half. John reluctantly got up off the couch and made his way to the kitchen to clean up. He was only partly into loading a large stack of dirty plates into the dishwasher when he heard the sound of footsteps behind him.

"You didn't want to go to the movie Betty?" John asked without turning to look at his house guest.

"No, all the entertainment I want is right here." Betty said with a hint of nervous seduction in her voice.

John turned to see his wife's young, hot cousin in a two piece, black, lacy lingerie outfit that left little to the imagination. He just stood there, his mouth wide open. Despite the earlier flirting, he seemed shocked that his cousin would hit on him.

She causally walked closer to him as she explained. "This is completely your wife's idea. We were texting each other a few days ago, she suggested that since I haven't found a good man, maybe I should just use her's for a night. It's not like she's using your cock. She thought we might end up having some time alone. When she made her comment about needing a good fuck and then brought up the movie, I put two and two together and decided it would be more fun to stay here with you." She punctuated her last word by coming chest to chest with John. She was about 7 inches shorter than he was but the 3 inch heels helped even the difference.

Since they were alone, John took the opportunity to gaze at her barely covered breasts. He guessed that they were 36D. He continued to silently process the situation. The right words weren't yet coming to him, probably because his mind was racing with all the things he wanted to do with her.

She moved in close and he could smell the scent of her perfume. She whispered in his ear, "go check your phone, I bet she's texted you to confirm everything I just said."

He didn't need to be told twice. His phone was still in the living room. John picked it up and confirmed Betty's prediction. "Huh, you're right, I must not have heard it. She said we should have fun, that she's cool with it... and that you like it rough."

The last part surprised Betty. She had hoped that her cousin wouldn't have shared that, but it is Becca. The thought of being tied up, spanked, and pounded until she couldn't think straight turned her on so much. With Becca being so open, sometimes she lets things slip too, as she did during their text conversation. But at the same time, she wasn't sure if she would be able to take it hard since the most she had ever had inside of her tight pussy was a small vibrator. She debated telling him that she was a virgin but decided against it since she thought it might kill the mood.

John took her hand, he knew he had to have her. He led her upstairs to the master bedroom. Once through the door, his lips met hers, his hand found one of her perfect tits and started to squeeze it. His right hand caressed her hair and held the back of her head ensuring the passionate kiss wouldn't soon end. Betty was soon kissing him back, any nervousness or hesitation she might have had was now completely gone. She was overtaken by one desire, cock.

John ran his hand through her hair, down her neck, lightly brushing her back, then moved around her hips to his final target, her pussy. He could tell she was ready, her pussy lips were swollen and she was soaking wet. She moaned when his fingers brushed past her clit. He hadn't had anything like this in months, maybe years. He could feel his thick cock become engorged.

He pulled away, his lips breaking the kiss. He moved to the closet and as he did his eyes stared at her. She looked almost drunk, or high. John grinned, he knew he had this little slut and he planned to take complete advantage of the situation. He reached in the closet, opened his toy chest and pulled out a bright red rope that he and the wife had occasionally used, when they were having sex.

John walked back over to Betty. She saw the rope and wondered what he had in store for her. As she continued to think, he went to work. First, stripping her of sexy outfit. Then, grabbing her wrists to be restrained behind her back. Betty just watched as the rope went around her chest, came over her shoulders, then was tightened. The end result was that her breasts were tied tight, making them bulge and start turning a shade of red. She tried moving her arms as he moved back towards the closet but was unable, they were held in place against the small of her back.

He approached her again, this time with a black scarf that he placed over her eyes then tied it behind her head. She couldn't move, she couldn't see, she was completely naked in front of her cousin's husband. Her heart pounded waiting for what was next.

John spoke with confidence, "I'm going to spank you, then fuck you. I expect you to be a good, obedient sex slave for me. Your safe word is butterfly. Do you understand?"

"yes...", Betty was nervous again. Her desire was still present but she had never seen this side of John before and was taken back. The word butterfly echoed in her mind, she wanted to be ready in case she needed it. She even considered saying it right then, but her need to be fucked made sure she didn't.

John laid the first of many open hands hard across her ass, "Yes Master!", he corrected her. She yelped. It was a noise she had never made before and it made his cock twitch. He remove his pants and boxers revealing his long, thick penis that had a drip of pre-cum on it. Blindfolded, she couldn't see his hard cock, so he slapped it against her ass cheeks several times before putting it between them.

He was finished with the gentle foreplay. John threw her on the bed and quickly followed. He grabbed the rope just above her hands pulling her into doggy style position. Her legs were slightly closed so he ordered her to spread them.

"Yes Master", the words slipped easily from her mouth as she complied giving him an incredible view of her wet pussy. He told her to count each stroke she received and to thank him for each one as he readied his hand to come down on her ass. He hit her hard, his other hand alternating between bracing her in this position by holding her by her tits and occasionally slipping his fingers in between the lips of her pussy to feel how wet she was. It had been years since he felt a woman's wet pussy, it was thrilling to experience it again.

"Ten! Thank you Master.", for a virgin who had never been tied or spanked before, he thought she was a perfect slave. John switched cheeks every ten spanks to give her a bit of a break, he didn't want to press his luck and have her use the safeword, not until he had a chance to fuck her.

He looked at Betty, her head buried in the mattress, turned towards him so that she could count out each stroke. Her arms tied, hands occasionally flinching when the swat was harder than expected. Her pussy, now dripping. Despite her counting, he was lost in his enjoyment of punishing her ass and lost count of the spanks. It wasn't until she said 100 that he noticed just how bright red her poor ass had become.

It was time.

He gave her a quick warning, "I'm going to fuck you now" and with that quickly and easily entered her wet, tight hole. Any pain she previously felt was now replaced by pleasure. She had never before understood the feeling of her pussy being filled, being stretched open, but it was ecstasy. He grabbed the rope and started to thrust into her at a good pace. His grip on the rope caused it to dig in to her flesh, her beautiful tits now turning a darker purple.

Her breathing quickened, she wasn't sure how much longer she could last. Then he let go of the rope and grabbed her hair instead. He started to pound her faster. He called her his sex slave, a horny little slut for his pleasure, he told her he was glad his wife got him a sex toy to use. He thrusts became harder. He was ready to cum, but her question put him over the edge.

"May I cum Master?" she asked.

"Cum my slave." he ordered as he also finished deep inside of her tight throbbing pussy.

He pulled out and Betty, exhausted from her first fuck, flipped over to lay on her back. John started towards the bathroom to clean up but looked back at his tied, blindfolded sex slave.

He wondered whether he would have another chance in the near future to text Betty on his wife's phone.