Fucking Hormones

Story Info
She can't control herself and needs your help.
1.3k words
4.44
58.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A special thank you goes to Volunteer Editor, Pete_L, for helping me with this piece. XOX


I've been thinking about you.

My days are lately spent reveling in a fantasy of you grabbing my ample hips and thrusting me into ecstasy.

Oh I don't know why, exactly, it's not like I really know you. I only met you once or twice while you were helping around the house, but you were so hot with your dark hair and bedroom eyes. Damn it. Why can't I get you off my mind? I have this insatiable need to feel your mouth on my nipples. I want to feel your teeth and tongue graze over them playfully, then hungrily suck at them as though your very life depended on what they could provide.

It has to be hormones. Something happens to a woman when she reaches a certain age. Something undeniably wicked takes over. It's like a switch gets flipped, and nothing short of round-the-clock, wild monkey sex satisfies the ache that resides where previously there was none.

It's maddening, if you ask me. It's not as if I don't have other things to do. For whatever reason though, I just want you to fuck me. Not make love mind you, I said "fuck" and all the dirty things you think of when you say that word. I just want to spread my legs wide and have you explore all that my lusciousness offers, to show you how wet and ready this cougar is.

Cougar? Did I just call myself a cougar? Ha ha! More like a mother bear (minus the hair, of course!) Cougar implies lithe, skinny and perhaps a bit artificial. There is nothing artificial about this big, beautiful woman who just wants to be bent over and fucked.

If I close my eyes I can feel that beautiful, hard mouth of yours, sucking and licking until you find that sweet, swollen nub. My breathing becomes quick and irregular as I'm taken over the edge just as you slip a finger inside me. The feeling is so intense I can't stop coming.

I want to stop this roller-coaster ride I have created in my head, but I can't. I am utterly disturbed by how much my body reacts to the very thought of having a cock slip inside my wet cunt and I have to touch myself. As I can't seem to think of anything else lately, I find my hands drifting downward several times a day to feel how incredibly slick and hot I am.

Holy fuck! I could be outside hanging laundry and then from out of nowhere creeps in the iniquitous notion that you would come over unbidden. My heart races, I flush, and I nearly collapse at the possibilities.

I think about gently taking your cock in my hands and then having you lay back. I want to take you in my mouth and run my tongue underneath and along your ridge. When I get the chance, I'm going to graze my teeth lightly on your hardening shaft. I'm sure the younger, less-experienced girls you're used to wouldn't eagerly take your balls into their mouths and suck them for all they're worth like I would. The fullness of a cock in my mouth is delightful and I'd take you all the way down my throat, suck, swallow, and playfully lick.

You'd groan for me and tell me how good it feels. You'd start rocking your hips as you fuck my mouth and the sounds you make would send me falling into an abyss of pure pleasure! It is such a turn on to think how loud and guttural your moans would be. I am mentally undone and at your disposal. I can't think clearly when I hear a man growling for me to make him come. I suck harder and I'm lost in the sensations of your cock throbbing in my mouth. I'm so hot it feels like molten lava is coursing through my body. You grab the back of my head, forcing it down even further on your rock hard shaft. My eyes are watering as I shiver and convulse in a total mind-fuck.

I'm so slippery now and the scent of my arousal is intoxicating.

I want you to grab me, force me face down onto the bed, my naked body yours for the taking. Your cock is glistening from my saliva and the pre-cum oozing down the shaft. I need to feel you massage the engorged head along my swollen pussy lips, teasing me as you rub it up and down, mixing our juices, making it so slick. I feel you part those sensitive petals as just the tip of you slips inside. You tease me by stopping. I groan and almost involuntarily push my hips back wanting to feel you entering fully. You stop me from sheathing you completely, but instead continue your tortuous advance by slowly and achingly taking me inch by inch. It seems the further you penetrate me the longer and harder you become. I almost can't take how deep you're going. Oh God you are so big! You are stretching and filling my body more than I thought possible. I want to feel your balls against my cunt and know that you are fully there.

It would feel so, very, very hot to have you moving inside me. I'm screaming for you to take me! I'm begging for you to push harder, faster, stronger, until you finally relent and start thrusting deeply. Holding my hips you plunge swiftly and fully until I scream out your name over, and over again. You laugh at the stream of juices running out of me and down my thighs. Reaching down with your fingers, you scoop some the fragrant river up from where we are joined and rub it on the hot entrance to my ass.

Oh, yes! Stick your finger in there! Hell, stick two fingers in, and spread me wide. I don't care, just use me. Spread my cum all over my ass, push some inside my tight, puckered hole. Make sure I'm good and ready, baby. Work your fingers in and out. Push them inside me and stroke your cock for me as you make me ready to take it deep.

And I'm ready, so unbelievably ready for you. Please, don't make me beg! Push the head of your cock against my tight rosebud, and slowly send it home! Oh my god! That feels so incredibly good, and I can't help but gasp at the feeling as you pull back out and then in again creating a warm, tight rhythm. I think I might lose consciousness from all the sensations. I hear you moaning that you want to fuck me until I beg you to stop, but you know I never will. I can feel how tight and hot it is around your cock. I'm so overcome I can barely whimper from all the pleasure.

You pick up the pace, it's hot, and it hurts, but I know you are close, so I hang on while you work your magic. I want you to feel your orgasm all the way down to your tightening ball sack. You're slowing down now and your deep growls give you away; you explode inside me, and I'm shivering again, eyes rolled back in my head when I feel the wet warm flow inside me and I hear you come.

Covered in sweat and cum, you roll off me. I lazily crawl over to you, and take your tongue in my mouth. I've come so many times I can't even count, and I kiss you deeply, thanking you for the wonderful ride.

I lay back, wanting to be exhausted, but feel another urge to take you into my mouth. You groan as I wink up at you and ask if you take your vitamins. This is going to be a long day.

Damn these hormones!