Fucking in the Strip Club

Story Info
A lap dance turns into a very public fuck.
3.9k words
4.41
125k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack_Fetch
Jack_Fetch
129 Followers

I think there's something special about a strip club. The pretty naked girls dancing for your entertainment is the most obvious appeal, but it's more than that. I love that there are no pretenses about any of it. You put your money down and you get some attention. The more money you put down the more attention you get.

Maybe it's just the unapologetic commerce of it all that appeals to my inner capitalist, but I love it. The booze. The girls with their glittery tits and cheap perfume. The slick feel of their breasts and the slight musk of their sweat as you get your face planted in the décollage of some young beauty.

Some people like going to the park with a good book. Some people climb mountains or go fishing or garden in the bark yard. I go to strip clubs. It's where I find a sense of inner peace.

But I digress. This is a story about one of my most memorable trips to my favorite strip club.

I'm lucky to live in a western town in a western state amidst a lot of oil fields. Our community still very much has a western frontier vibe, which translates into a lot of bars with quite a few of them offering naked dancing girls as part of their entertainment. One of my favorites is a slightly seedy little place down town.

I say it's seedy, but that's really part of the charm. It's a little run down, but the shabbiness gives it a certain appealing veneer. Plus, to compete with the more upscale places, there's no cover charge and the drinks are cheap. All the more money for the girls, who almost without exception are cute as a button.

So on a random Tuesday's early evening (I like to go during the week to avoid the big crowds and the bachelor parties, etc.) I found myself sitting on a couch in my favorite dark corner somewhat near the stage watching the girls dance. I was on my third beer, and feeling comfortably numb. Normally during the week a lot of the girls are regulars, but as strains of The Stooges launching into the raunchy, stripped down chords of "No Fun" came over the bar's speakers a girl I hadn't seen before stepped on stage. Or, perhaps more accurately, bounced on stage with a sort of erotic exuberance that galvanized my attention immediately.

She was wearing the extreme high-heels that seem to be part of the stripper uniform, but these had leather thongs that laced around her shins and knees to end in tied bows on the back side of her lower thighs.

Above these she had on a pair of boy shorts cut low to show the straps of a thong. Going higher, she had on a black bustier. Her hair was a dirty blonde with shoulder-length curls.

She was curvy and busty. A healthy, happy girl who seemed to be doing exactly what she was meant to be doing.

I sat up as she took notice of me. There weren't many in the place and I was the only one near the stage. She gave me a grin as she started into her routine.

"No fun, my friend, no fun," Iggy Pop snarled out of the speakers as she began to gyrate her sexy hips and run her hands over her ample chest. She was incandescent. The lights played over her body, and the entire bar seemed to be directing their attention toward her.

Others began to gather around the stage, putting their dollar bills up for attention, and I knew I was going to have some competition.

This was a dollar-a-dance sort of place, so I slapped a ten down on the stage. This girl was something special, and I was going to have her attention. But I had to be patient.

She was having fun on stage, and unlike some of the girls, the money almost seemed secondary. What was primary for her, it seemed, was putting on a good show, and she was putting on one hell of a good show.

Everyone around the stage was enthralled. Where usually patrons will wait until a girl singles them out and gives them a special stage dance (not to mention take off some of her clothes) before they give up the cash, this girl was inspiring them to throw their money right out on the stage for her. When she got near me, I tossed my ten down. She saw it, looked at me, and smiling a smile that seemed to light up the dim interior of that bar said "Thanks, hon!"

She turned around and shook her juicy, delicious ass at me then bent over and stripped the boy shorts she was wearing down her long, limber legs revealing a slink black thong that disappeared between her firm cheeks before covering the small pouch of her sex.

Somehow, she managed to make this a-typical stripper maneuver into something new and special and exciting. At risk of crossing the line into hyperbole cliche, let me just say it was magical.

She turned around and threw her shorts into my lap before doing a little girl skip over to the other side of the stage.

I readied another $10 bill, and slowly she made her way back to my side of the stage, still taking the time to dance for the other patrons. By the time she was back, the bustier was gone and she was down to the black thong and a black bra. The bra was sheer, and two perfect rock-hard nipples were visible through the transparent fabric.

She also had tattoos. Glorious, sexy tattoos. She had stars on one shoulder, starting in the front and going to her back/shoulder blade. On the other side she had a snake, the tail of which started just above her ass crack and curled around her side, over her rib cage, to stop just above her breast.

The combination of her innocent, school-girl good looks and pretty blonde curls with these tattoos was fantastically appealing.

"Is that one for me too," she asked smiling and nodding toward the bill in my hand.

"Indeed it is," I said throwing it on the stage.

"Well then, I need to do something special for my big spender." With that, she took off the bra revealing two perfect, perky breasts that sat on her chest like a couple of ripe pears. Her nipples were a dark pink, and still rock hard. Her breasts moved with her movements, and had to be real. There was nothing plastic of phony about this girl.

"Like what you see?" she asked reaching for my tie and using it to pull me up out of my seat.

"I sure do," I said standing, then allowing her to rub my face in her breasts. As I pulled back I did something out of character for me. I gave her left nipple a quick lick and a kiss. Normally this isn't something I'd do as it crosses a boundary these girls don't like crossed, but she didn't mind.

"Oooohh, bad boy," she whispered into my ear. "I like that."

"There's more where that came from," I whispered back.

"I hope so," she said turning to finish the song on the other side of the stage.

I sat back and sipped my beer. I could have watched this girl all night. She lit the bar up with her dancing and good cheer, and everyone in the place suddenly seemed to be a little happier. There's an attitude of cynicism that often seems to permeate places like these, but it seemed to have evaporated if only for the moment.

There was something satisfying about watching how good of a dancer she was, and how much she enjoyed doing it. She was doing more than the cliched stripper grinding and twirling with a bored look on her face. She'd have looked at home among professional dancers. She was competent and graceful and practically broadcasting eroticism from the stage.

She was doing it all with a bright smile that couldn't help but make even the most jaded strip club patron feel happy. And turned the fuck on. This girl was pure bouncing, jiggling, happy sex.

When she came back to me again I had a $20 waiting for her. She saw it, smiled at me, and said "You don't have to spend so much, you know."

Imagine that. A stripper worried about giving you a bargain.

"You're worth it," I replied.

"I hope so," she said.

She spent some time in front of me this time. She planted her fine little ass down on the floor and scooted it near the low railing that ran around the edge of the stage. Then she draped her legs over the railing putting her feet on either side of me resting on the ledge just below.

She grabbed my beer and took a long swig. "That goes down good; it's hot up here!"

"You're making it hot down here too," I said taking my beer back and taking a swig of it myself, tasting her lip gloss on the bottle.

It was watermelon.

"Am I now?"

She leaned forward and gathered my head into her chest. I breathed in the mixed smells of cigarette smoke, sweat, perfume and...oranges. She must have used some sort of citrus lotion, and as odd as it sounds the smells all combined in my nostrils and left me intoxicated with desire.

While my face was buried I began to plan small kisses in her cleavage. She ran her hands through my hair. "Oooohhhh, that feels good," she murmured. "I am so fucking horny."

This is something strippers say a lot, and normally I'd have discounted it, except for what happened next.

She put her hands on either side of my head and pulled my face out away from her tits. She looked at me with hooded eyes, then pulled my face up to hers and planted a kiss on my lips.

It was a chaste kiss - no tongue or anything - but I was a little shocked. I'd never been so intimate with a girl on stage before. She pushed me back into my seat, but didn't move away. Instead, facing into my corner and away from the bar, she snuck a hand down the front of her panties. I couldn't see much, but it was pretty clear she had one, then two, fingers in her pussy and was masturbating. After thrusting her fingers in and out quickly about a half a dozen times moved her hand up a bit and began working her clit with her fingers in a slow, circular motion.

I sat there, jaw dropped, watching as this vibrant young girl fingered herself for me. She began to thrust with her hips on the stage, pushing her pussy against her fingers, and her chest began to heave as she took deeper breaths making her big, natural breasts shudder.

My pants were visibly tented, and I was breathing hard myself. I glanced around the bar seeing if anyone was noticing this display I was getting, and when I looked back her eyes were on mine.

"I'm getting a little carried away," she sighed pulling her hand out of her panties. She reached out with her other hand and pulled my face back up to hers. "I'll be right back," she whispered in my ear as she put her fingers - still glistening with her juices - in my mouth for a quick taste.

Then she spun around, stood up, and moved to the other side of the stage to finish her dance. To an observer, I'd have looked like a shell shocked man. I was gasping for air, hair and shirt disheveled, and squirming in a vain attempt to get my erection into a more comfortable position.

I sat there, dazed, while Fiona (that's what the DJ announced as her name when she finished her routine) wrapped up and left the stage. She walked through crowd, smiling and stopping to talk with a few people, but she rebuffed all offers for off-stage dancing as she made her way to me.

I was still sitting in my corner, glassy eyed, as she tossed her things on the seat next to me straddling my right leg with her knee pushing up against my erection.

"Throw some money on the table," she rasped in my ear already grinding on my thigh. Then she wiggled her knee against which my boner was throbbing. "

Oooh, is that for me?"

I struggled to get at my wallet in my back pocket, inadvertently rubbing my stubbly face all over her tits which, something I couldn't avoid in the position I was in.

I got it out, and held it behind her back looking over her shoulder and threw all my cash on the table. I had a feeling this was going to be worth it.

As I sat back again she put her nose to mine grinning and breathing her sweet breath on my face.

"I don't give a fuck about the money, I just want people to think we're busy and look away," she said. "Then, you're gonna get me off."

With that she went to work. It was a typical lap dance at first. She would grind and tease and purr in my ears, all the time glancing over her shoulder.

"Ok, they're not looking now," she said after a few minutes.

"Hey, I'll pay for a private room," I said. She threw her head back and laughed.

"They pay more attention back there than out here," she replied. "Plus, this is more fun."

On stage there was another dancer being announced, but it may as well have been happening on Pluto for all the attention we were paying.

"Put your hand under me on your thigh," she said down to me. I already had my face buried in her tits, but I moved my hand and after some wiggling we were lined up for my fingers to rub her clit while she ground her pelvis on my thought. Her thong was already so wet I began to wonder if the material wouldn't give out altogether and plant my fingers squarely in her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh god that's so good," she moaned then reached up and used a hand to bring one of her nipples up to my mouth. I had no idea how far she was going to take this, but so far she wasn't making me guess. I latched onto her tit like a newborn running my tongue all over it, savoring the tangy taste of her sweat.

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah baby that's it, suck my titty." I buried my face between her breasts and moaned, then moved over to her other nipple.

"Ohhhh yeah, you like my titties big boy?"

I nodded my ascent, pulling at her nipple with my lips as I did.

She picked up the tempo on my hand, soon bringing her pussy so far forward that my fingers would push deep into her pussy. I could feel her lips sucking at my fingers.

"Fuck this," she gasped. "Move my thong out of the way."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. We were in the middle of a strip bar that, while not exactly crowded, wasn't exactly empty either and had plenty of watchful staff keeping an eye on the action. But at this point, this beauty could have ordered me to rob a bank and I'd have happily complied.

I wiggled my fingers around the fabric that was covering her pussy. I pushed it aside, and soon had two fingers in her steamy pussy.

"Yessssssssssssss," she hissed into my hear with both her hands holding my face to her tit where I continued sucking away. "Ohhh, fuck my pussy honey."

I took my other hand and began running it over her ass, guiding her as she humped my fingers.

"Clients aren't supposed to grab our asses like that," she whispered. "They'll see and break us up."

"At this point, honey, if they look over at us they're going to know what's up whether your hand is on my ass or not."

"Good fucking point," she said. "In that case..."

She stopped humping and reached down between us and started undoing my pants. I was startled, part of me not at all sure I wanted to go that far here in the bar, but before common sense could over take me she had my cock out and was running the head up and down her slit.

There was no going back.

"Unnnnnnnnfh," she said sinking my dick into her. Given our awkward angle I couldn't penetrate all the way, but it was enough. We were fucking, right in the middle of the titty bar.

I had no idea how long we were going to be able to get away with this - getting caught was a given at this point - but I was going for broke. I grabbed her hips and pulled my cock as deep into her as I could get it, then pulled back and did it again.

"Oh fuck, baby, yeah fuck that pussy," she said. "Fuck it good, fill me up with that cock."

She was moaning and crying out fairly loud now. Loud enough to be heard over the music, I was sure.

"Yeah, stick it in deep."

We were going to get caught, but somehow that was adding to the eroticism of the situation. I moaned into her cleavage, then took one of her perfect nipples in my mouth again.

We worked at each other like that, more grinding then fucking given the limitations in our movements, my hands running all over her ass as my cock pushed into her sopping pussy over and over again. Her tits jiggled in my face, and as we moved faster I resigned myself to just hanging my tongue out and tasting her hot, tangy skin whenever I could.

I couldn't see the bar, but I could tell people were watching.

"Whoa, what's going on over there?" I heard one voice ask.

"Holy shit, they're fucking."

"I wonder how much that's costing him."

"Jesus, somebody get security."

We weren't going to have long, but thankfully we weren't going to need long.

"Ooooohhhhhh, fuck, I'm coming! Don't stop fucking me!"

I began to thrust my cock into her with wild abandon, and I could feel her pussy muscles begin to clench milking me. My ass was now coming off the seat with each thrust.

"Uhhhh," I moaned letting go in her pussy. Jet after jet of my come splashed into her womb.

"Oh fuck, that's so hot, I can feel your juice in me," Fiona whispered in my ear her head down on my shoulder.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh," she said timing her thrusts onto my cock with my spurts, slowing down as we came down from our orgasmic high.

"What the fuck is going on here," I heard a voice boom. Fiona was lifted off me, and we both moaned at the sudden separation.

"This isn't a fucking brothel you whore," a gigantic bouncer said pushing her to the ground where she went fetal still shuddering with orgasm.

"What the fuck, man, there's no need for that," I said standing up and before I could think better of it I swung at the guy. Surprisingly, despite the fact that my pants were around my ankles and the fact that I was coming down off a massive orgasm, I managed to put quite a bit into the punch. It landed squarely on his jaw, and he crumpled next to the stage.

I stood there for a moment, spent cocking hanging out from under my shirt, elated that I'd just knocked out a guy almost twice my own size. But it didn't last long before I was jarred from my revelry by flying security guards taking me down in tackle.

I got my face rubbed into the floor so hard it nearly broke my nose, not to mention about a dozen punches to my kidneys and the back of my head.

Then I was lifted, carried through the bar, and deposited flat on my face on the hard sidewalk concrete with my pants still around my legs.

I decided to just lay there a bit. My dignity was gone, so I didn't care if some random passer by got a look at my naked ass. And I'd just gone from the height of the best orgasm of my life to having two thugs kick the shit out of me. I needed some time to find my balance again, both physically and mentally.

I managed to roll myself over to the gutter to get out of the away of foot traffic, and I pulled my pants up enough so that I wasn't laying there exposed. Then I rested my head on the curb and smiled a bloody grin up at the little I could see of the starry night sky, turning my head now and then to spit out some of the blood that was coming from my nose.

"It'll be a hell of a story for the grandkids," I said to myself.

"Hey, are you ok?" I heard a voice say. I turned my head and saw a head full of pretty blond curls pop into view above me. It was Fiona, looking concerned but also with a hint of a smile teasing at the edges of her mouth.

I stirred a bit, struggling to get up, and she helped me get propped up on the curb. Then sat down next to me cradling my head in her arms.

"You know, he didn't hurt me, you didn't have to punch him like that."

"Hey, anybody who pushes around a lady deserves what he gets."

She giggled. "I don't think anyone has ever called me a lady before." She began to comb the leaves and other debris out of my hair with her fingers.

"You're a lady to me."

"You're still thinking with your dick, I think. Anyway, here's your money back. I managed to sneak it off the table before they gave me the boot too."

"Nah, that's yours. Not that I think you're a whore like that asshole in there, but I want you to have it."

She smiled. "That's very kind, but take it. I wanted to fuck you, and I don't want you thinking it was for the money."

We sat there, looking at the cash she laid on my chest. "Did you lose your gig here?" I asked.

Jack_Fetch
Jack_Fetch
129 Followers
12