Fucking in the Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack_Fetch
Jack_Fetch
129 Followers

"Yeah, but I don't care. It wasn't a great one. I have to find a hotel tonight, though, so I'd better get going. They were putting me up, but something tells me my reservation has been canceled."

"Well, at least let me buy you supper with some of this cash if you won't take it."

She cocked her head, looking at me, then smiled. "I'd love to, but with all that blood running out of your nose there aren't going to be many places letting you in the door."

I felt under my nose, then looked at the blood that came away on my fingers. "My place, then?"

"You wouldn't be angling for a sequel to that little romp that we just pulled off, would you?"

"So what if I am?"

"If you are...then I'd be very happy." She leaned down and gave me a delicate kiss on the tip of my nose. I noticed, for the first time, that she had freckles all over the bridge of her nose.

She pulled back, wrinkling her nose. "We need to get you cleaned up, champ." I got to my feet, leaning a bit on her for stability, and we hobbled off into the glow of the street lights.

Jack_Fetch
Jack_Fetch
129 Followers
12