Fucking Jesus

Story Info
How could this have happened?
2.2k words
3.01
35.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers

Fucking Jesus! I’m sorry. I don’t normally swear, and I’m not... Well, not considering what just happened... Never in my life could I have imagined... Oh, what the hell!

Again, I’m sorry. I’m sure this is just confusing. I’m a bit confused myself. I suppose it would help if I’d at least finish a sentence. I guess maybe that would help me tell what happened. I should start at the beginning. Yeah, that will help make some sense of this.

Well it all started when I met Daniel... Oh boy, what a whirl-wind romance that was. We dated for just two short months before he asked me to marry him. Everyone said we were moving too fast, but to me it seemed to take forever for him to pop the question. He was the man of my dreams. I was infatuated from the moment I met him... and it seems, head over heels in love by the end of our first date.

I was a virgin when I met Daniel. Even more amazingly, so was he. At least that is what he claimed. Looking back, our honeymoon was probably proof enough of his claim. He wasn’t very good in bed. I suppose I wasn’t either. That didn’t matter to me. I knew we had years and years ahead of us to develop our own lovemaking style. The most important thing was that he was all mine, and I was as happy as a clam.

Some six months after we tied the knot, disaster hit, and hit hard. A distant friend sent me an email saying that my beloved Daniel had cheated on me at his bachelor party. I couldn’t believe it. There had to be some explanation. It just couldn’t be true. Still I was devastated. After a couple of days of moping about, I confronted Daniel about it.

Of course he denied it. He even told this long tale about how his bachelor party was kind of boring. His best friend backed the whole thing up. Well, that ready-made story seemed far too convenient to me, but I didn’t really have much to go on. After all, the woman who sent the email was just a friend of a friend. As far as I knew, she couldn’t have picked my husband out of a police lineup if she had to. She must have been mistaken.

Still I accused him as if I had him dead to rights. The whole thing ended up being our very first fight. It wasn’t really much of an argument. I guess every couple’s first fight has to be over something. Ours might as well have been something stupid like this.

Now, technically my husband won that first ever fight, but as a self-respecting woman I wasn’t about to just give in. I had to have the last word. So I told my husband that he had just given me a “free pass”, and if I found out he did indeed cheat on me, I was going to use it. Surprisingly, he said I could go ahead and have my stupid pass, for all the good it would do me. Then he swore to me that he had done nothing wrong.

Well, the fight was over and we made up the way newlyweds do. The sexual tension between us was intense, and we had the hottest lovemaking session of our young marriage. In fact, I am sure the hotness of that little fuck session helped to conceive our first child. Yay, I was going to be a mom.

Eight months later, disaster hit again in the form of another email. This one was from a different friend. This friend claimed to have proof that my husband did indeed cheat on me during his bachelor party, and she claimed that the woman he cheated with was her. Her email went on to explain how she had been moonlighting as a stripper, and ended up being the entertainment at my husband’s party... a type of entertainment I might add that my husband claimed never happened.

I soon learned that this woman wasn’t just making up a story. She actually backed up her claim with another email that included photos of her sitting naked in my husband’s lap. As much as I hated the idea of him being with a stripper, my logical mind told me this was no big deal. After all, isn’t that what strippers do? Aren’t they supposed to get naked? Then I took a closer look at those photos. In most of them, Daniel’s pants were down. So much for his all too convenient story.

Of all the nerve... Okay, I know we weren’t officially married at the time, but how could he? Once again, I was devastated. I wanted to march right down to my lawyer’s office and have divorce papers drawn up, but the truth is I don’t actually have a lawyer to march too. Besides, I was pregnant. What would I do without a husband? Who would take care of us? I finally decided that I needed to let this one transgression pass as one of those stupid things men do before they get married. I had to let this go and move on.

Years passed and we had another child. This time it was a baby boy. My husband had moved up in the company he worked for, and we were doing quite well. Everything seemed perfect, except for that one little thing. The fact that Daniel had cheated just kept nagging at me.

I know I should have just let it go. I knew this wasn’t healthy, but I kept the knowledge of his indiscretion bottled up inside so tight that it started to affect our relationship. First, It made me snippy with him. Then there was my obvious distrust whenever he came home later than I expected. That distrust got even worse when he started traveling for work. It was about that time that I started having trouble finishing when we made love. All of this led to fewer and fewer romps in the bedroom. Eventually we became one of those sad distant couples operating on autopilot.

That’s when it happened. That one little thing that changed my life forever. The kids were in school and my husband was away on business. I was so fucking horny I thought I was going to burst. Playing with myself again just wasn’t going to get the job done. I needed something real. I was sure my husband had forgotten about that free pass I made him give me, but that didn’t matter. All I could think about was how he cheated and it was my god given right to use it.

So I calmed my nerves and called the man that installed the sprinkler system at our new house. He was a young Hispanic man named Jesus. He had deep dark eyes, a lean tanned body, and a smooth deep voice made to melt the panties right off of a woman. I couldn’t stop staring at him the whole time he installed the new system in our yard, and I swear he was looking right back at me.

Well, I made some stupid excuse that our new sprinkler system was acting up, and asked if he could come over and take a look. I was surprised when he said he would be right over. Then I was a little scamp and poured a bit of water on the floor to make it look as if there was a leak. In reality, the only thing leaking was my wet aching pussy.

When Jesus arrived, he looked so damn good. I was so worked up that I thought I might come just opening the door for him. I thanked him for coming so fast, but hoped that he wouldn’t. Then I took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom where I had dribbled the water.

At first Jesus seemed perplexed about the water, saying that the sprinkler pipes didn’t come anywhere near that room. In fact, he said, there wasn’t a single pipe anywhere near where I had dribbled that water. I was about to tell him the real wetness I needed him to work on was between my legs when he caught on to my little ruse and kissed me.

After that, his shirt seemed to fly off of his lean fit body, and I couldn’t get his pants open fast enough. Then I lost all control of myself, and stuffed his cock in my mouth. Moments later, I felt his strong young arms picking me up and throwing me onto the bed as he ripped my panties down.

Unlike my husband, Jesus was an absolute dynamo in bed. I don’t know how many times I came, but it was a lot... and I got it all on film. Well not really on film, but I had my cell phone propped up on the nightstand to capture the action... All in full HD, with sound no less.

In a final act of defiance, I grabbed the phone and held it all up close, filming Jesus’ big fat cock sliding in an out of me. My god did that ever turn me on. I turned the camera around just in time to catch my face contorting with pleasure as I had the most intense orgasm I had ever had. Jesus, did Jesus ever make me come.

After I came, with my phone still in hand, I went down on Jesus. I had never let a man come in my mouth before, but there I was... going for it with a man I barely knew. Daniel had been begging me to do this for years. I don’t think this is what he had in mind, but my husband was about to get his wish.

Well I must have been pretty good, because it didn’t take long for Jesus to start making the sexiest sounds I’ve ever heard. There was no doubt that he loved what I was doing because in less than a minute I found myself smirking into the camera, proving that I had actually let Jesus ejaculate in my mouth. Then I swallowed it, arrogantly smiling for the camera as I gulped it down, somehow feeling strangely proud of what I had just done.

After Jesus left, I had some time before the kids got home from school. So I did a bit of editing on my little video. I took out the parts that showed Jesus’ face, but left in all of the good stuff, especially the parts where it was obvious I was having an orgasm.

Then in a final act of defiance, I attached my newly printed video to an email, addressed it to my husband, and added a snarky little title of “Free Pass”. I paused for a moment, contemplating the fight I was about to start, then I hit the send button.

I knew he would be furious. Oh my god, was he ever going to be mad. I didn’t really care. I wanted Daniel to feel the wicked burn of my infidelity. I wanted him to be devastated. I wanted him to know that I just sucked a man off, when I had flatly refused him that very pleasure. I wanted what I did to burn inside him for years, the way his infidelity had been burning inside of me.

After I hit send, I just sat there. Part of me wanted to take it back. Part of me wished I had just kept my dalliance a secret. Another part of me said I never should have cheated in the first place. My mind was swirling with anxiety, knowing that I had just unleashed the storm of all storms on my life. I just had sex with the kind of man most women can only dream about, now I was sitting there staring at my screen, kind of wishing I had never been born.

I sat there for maybe ten minutes... It could have been even less. It wasn’t like I was watching the clock or anything... but that’s when the startling bleep of an incoming message broke my trance.

A quick glance told me it was a reply from my husband. My heart sank. I had acted horribly, and there was no doubt that Daniel saw what I had done. I just sat there and stared at my inbox for the longest time... not wanting to face the consequences.

Finally, I decided it was time to get it all over with. It was time to open his message and read all about what a terrible person I am and how he was going to divorce me and take the kids. I clicked on his message and prepared for the worst.

Well, his message didn’t have some rant about how badly I had treated him. It didn’t have a single word about how he was going to divorce me. In fact, there were no words in his email at all. His message contained just a single attachment, and that attachment was a video that showed him balls deep fucking some young slut in a hotel room.

That son of a bitch! There was no way Daniel could have made that video after he saw mine. There just wasn’t enough time. There was only one explanation. That goddamn bastard had been fucking around on me the whole time.

To hell with being faithful... I’m glad I did what I did. If that’s that way Daniel wants to play it, I can damn sure do it that way too. I’m putting Jesus on speed dial.


FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers