Fucking Joanna

Story Info
Two lovers, professor and student, get kinky in a hotel room.
4.4k words
4.45
66.9k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting in a hotel room in nothing but a black thong, waiting for my lover. She was with me all yesterday afternoon, when we shared the most passionate afternoon of our lives. I had driven up to her city in the morning, and had gone straight to the library where we were going to meet. It's a small research library, full of rare books and one-of-a-kind manuscripts. She does research there often, I less so. We had agreed to meet there, after fantasizing many times about fucking in its dark stacks.

I had been there for half an hour, reading at one of the large oak tables, when she came in. She wore black boots, a long silky skirt, and a tight black top that showed off her breasts beautifully. Her long brown hair framed her pretty face as she walked toward me a bit too quickly for our meeting to seem nonchalant. She plopped and envelope on the table next to me and smiled. I knew what it contained. I got up, and told her to follow me.

As soon as we were down the stairs that lead to the bathrooms, I took her in my arms and kissed her full lips passionately. My arms embraced her tightly; my lips met hers hard. It had been a long time since we had been together, and the last meeting had been brief. A quick fingering, a hungry blow job, in my car in an alleyway of her neighborhood. Now we had the whole afternoon ahead of us, and we knew that we were going to make hot dirty love.

I pulled her into the men's room with me, to her surprise, and took her with me into the stall. We kissed, embraced, whispered to each other. I hiked up her skirt and kissed my way down her body, pulling the skirt up to reveal her pantyhose and the skimpy pink thong underneath. My hand thrust between her legs and I started rubbing. So wet. So warm. I stood up, and she went down on her knees. She unbuckled my belt and undid my pants. My cock was hard under my boxer briefs and she relished it through the material. I pulled them down, eager as I was to have her mouth around my hardness. She looked like such a slut, on the floor in a restroom, sucking cock, the split in her skirt wide open, revealing her shapely legs in her pantyhose. I looked down into her eyes, her hair cascading around her face, as I thrust my cock into her mouth. As quietly as possible, I facefucked her as she reached down and masturbated through her hose and panties. Quickly, she was cumming, and I was on the edge. I pulled out of her mouth, and told her I wanted to save that load for her tight little cunt.

We pulled the envelope open and she took out the thong and hose she had brought for me. I undressed, and she helped me put them on. There we stood, in the men's room wearing slutty little thongs and matching pantyhose, my hard cock barely contained, her pussy dripping with juices.

We stepped out quietly and returned to the reading room. There was work to be done. For the next hour we worked silently, each at his own task, surrounded by others who were oblivious to what we had just done, who had no idea that I was wearing her panties and hose underneath my professional-looking attire. I worked quickly, skimming and looking only for the essentials. We finished up, and left the library.

The cab ride to our hotel could not have been more than a mile or two, but it felt like we were crossing the entire city. She was pressed against me, with my arm around her. We kissed. We fondled. I cupped her breast in my hand and rubbed her nipple through her clothes. I let my hand wander up her leg until my fingertips grazed her cunt. I whispered into her ear that I was going to fuck her hard, that I was going to fill her with cum.

An empty room awaited us, ready to be filled with pleasure. Where to start? What would be the first indulgence? She undressed me, leaving me in only pantyhose and the black thong she had brought to the library. Down to her knees she sank, to lick and suck me through the material. But I needed to start another way: I had her get up on the bed, fully dressed, while I got my video camera out. She knew I loved to watch her masturbate. I'd videotaped her before, and had cum many times to that film. I had her hike up her skirt and spread her legs. The wet spot was so large, so clear. She rubbed her clit hard through her clothes, telling me how rough it felt. She ground her pussy into her hand, moaning and arching her back. She got to the edge, and I ordered her to stop. She obeyed, and then started again. This time she slipped her hand inside so she could finger herself. She thrust two fingers into her tight young cunt, using the other hand to push them in, moaning loudly as she violated herself. Thrusting, humping, moaning, she approached her climax, and once again, I told her to stop. There she was, this beautiful young girl, spread out on my bed, begging to cum. I had her start again, once more with her hands inside. The room filled up with the slurping noises of her wet cunt, as she pounded her fingers inside. The bed shook as she humped and thrust wildly, begging for release. My camera followed her throughout, at times zooming in to see the wet spot growing in her pantyhose, at times focusing on the look of tortured pleasure that shaped her face. She came screaming, almost crying, her orgasm tearing through her in waves. As she came down from it, panting, I asked her what she wanted next.

"Fuck me. I need your dick inside me so bad," she groaned.

I ripped her pantyhose open, pulled her lacy pink thong aside, and started to feast on her wet cunt. Her pussy is the most beautiful I've ever seen. I love the way her olive skin darkens into these well-defined, fleshy lips that form such a strong contrast with the pink flesh inside. I spread her open and studied her, kissing and licking every fold. I pulled back her hood so I could play with her tiny nub, flicking it, sucking it and licking it. I love her flavor, her aroma. Instinctively, she started to grind into my face, and I let her get to the edge before pulling away. I wanted to memorize every bit of her pussy. I wanted to be able to close my eyes after she left and picture every detail, remember every taste, every whiff of her hot young cunt. I worshipped her pussy, made love to it, and then I pulled her to the edge of the bed, and stood between her legs.

I tore my own pantyhose open, and pulled my rock hard cock out from behind the thong that was barely containing it. I brought my head to her cunt, spreading her lips open with it. I love teasing her this way, making her beg. I love seeing my dick against her cunt, opening up her lips, probing her hole, rubbing against her clit. Her juices coated my head, and her warm wet flesh felt so velvety against me. Finally, I needed to be inside her. I pushed her back on the bed, and got on top. I started to work my cock into her, as I watched her face, and looked into her eyes. She's tight. I'm thick. I never slide in right away, even after she's fingered herself and cum, as she had that day. I always have to press into her, and I love it. Every time is a violation. Every time I penetrate her, work my way into her body. I watch her face, see the mixture of pain and pleasure in her eyes as she stretches for me. Finally, she opens up, and my cock sinks deep into her young cunt, deep into paradise itself. I hold my dick there, buried inside her, as I gaze into her eyes, as I kiss her. Then I bring her legs up onto my shoulders and start to fuck her deep and hard. She squeals. She screams. She moans. She yells out how much she loves how I fuck her. And it only makes me fuck her harder and deeper. Her legs clench my face. I take in the rough texture of the nylon against my cheeks, my shoulders, my hands as I caress them. I know I won't last long, and I don't want to, because there's nothing I want more in this world than to fill this young girl with cum. And I know there's nothing she wants more than for me to cum inside her. She begs me for it. I tell her I'm going to fill her. Our moans fill the room. Mine become guttural as my cum wells up inside me. And then I release. Powerfully. I squirt deep inside her as I see the face of god in her eyes. I unload my essence deep into her body and collapse on her.

We kiss. We embrace. We feel my cum ooze out of her as I fuck her gently, and then slip out. I stand up, and pull her to the edge of the bed again. There she is, her legs open, her pantyhose ripped, her well-fucked pussy dripping my cum. It slides down her crack to her asshole, and forms a puddle on her skirt. I take pictures of her fully dressed with my cum leaking out of her, and then kiss her beautiful cunt. I lick the streams of cum leaking out of her. I suck as much out as I can, probing her with my tongue, tasting our juices together. And then I kiss her, sharing our mixture with her. Her full red lips pressed against mine, as we share my cum, her cream, and hold each other. Bliss.

Our stomachs grumble, reminding us that we haven't had lunch. As some point her top and bra have come off. When? We headed to a restaurant just a block away, taking secret delight in the slutty things we're wearing under our demure public facades. Did the waiter realize what was going on? When he saw her baby face he carded us. Did he notice that we had wedding rings on, but that our last names didn't match, and that we lived in separate cities? Could he tell she had just been fucked? Did he imagine she had my cum leaking out into her panties during the whole meal? I think he may have, from the smirk that opened across the face as he looked at our ID's. I wonder if he masturbated thinking of her later that day. She looked so sexy, so edible. I wonder how many men (or women) would have wanted to have been in my place that day . . .

The bill paid, we rush back to the hotel, eager for more. I've whispered to her over lunch that I want to be her slut, and she knows exactly what she wants to do with me. As soon as we're in, the clothes drop to the floor, but not entirely. I keep the torn hose and the thong on, and she hands me a frilly skirt to put on over them. She changes into a schoolgirl outfit, and takes out her toy. It's a Feeldoe, a big blue dildo with an bulbous end that fits into her cunt. I watch it as she slides it in, groaning as its thickness stretches her. And there she stands, a sexy schoolgirl, baby-faced and brown-haired, her short plaid skirt draped over a thick long blue dildo that juts out in front of her like a dick ready to fuck. My mouth waters. My ass twitches, and I ask her to stroke it. She's hot and ready to fuck me. She takes it in her fist and pumps it, and I want that to be my ass.

She approaches me, takes out her lipstick, and paints my mouth the same color as hers. I look in the mirror and see myself dressed up as her slut boy. A black thong. Torn pantyhose. A short skirt. Lipstick. I tell her I need her to fuck my ass and get down on the bed, my ass in the air, offering myself to her.

I feel the bed sink as she gets on. I feel my ass burn as she slaps it. I feel her pull my cheeks apart, and greedily sink her mouth between them, hungry for my asshole. Groans escape my mouth as she licks and kisses me, as her tongue enters me. I love it when she rims me, when she eats my slutty little boy-cunt. She does it with such hunger, relish, abandon. Another slap. Moans. I can hear her fingering herself as she feasts on my cunt. She spreads her pussy juices on it to make it taste like a pussy, and works her tongue in deeper than I could imagine.

"Fuck me. I need you to fuck me. Fuck me like a slutty little girl," I moan to her.

"You want it don't you? You want it you fucking whore?" she moans out. Her voice has that ragged edge it gets when her desire has become desperate. "Beg for my cock, you slut!" she commands.

"Yes, please. Stick it in me! You know I want your big fat cock inside. Violate my pussy, baby! Fuck me!" I gasp in response. She hunches over me and brings her toy to my ass. The tip feels so big. I've been plugging myself during my phonefucks for weeks, getting myself ready for her. It's still hard to open up, hard to take her.

We had hoped she could fuck me like a man, thrusting in as the Feeldoe worked her clit and cunt. The angle is wrong, though, and she has to take it out to do me. With the greater control she has, she can work the dildo into my waiting ass. It parts me, violates me, and I moan loudly. She fucks me with it. Deep. Hard. She can't believe I'm taking it all the way. I only push back onto it, wanting it deeper.

"You're such a fucking whore!" she yells, as she fingers herself and fucks my ass.

"Yes! Give it to me! Fuck me!" My words lose all coherence as I feel her toy, her cock, deep in my boycunt. I reach down and stroke my cock, so hard, so ready to fill her, and grind back onto her thick long pole.

She pulls it out and thrusts her tongue in. I'm wide open for her. I can feel her warm wet tongue invade me. I throw my head back and gasp as she explores me, devours me. No one has ever eaten my ass with such relish. She slaps my ass. Again. Harder. She caresses the parts of me still covered by what's left of my pantyhose. She pulls on the panties and lets them snap back against my skin. She brings her fingers to my ass from her cunt, and smears her pussy cream all over my hole, so that it tastes like a pussy. I press back, eager to have her fingers inside. Yes, the toy was bigger and stretched me farther, but the fingers are her. I can feel the warmth of her body inside my ass, searching for my spot.

I push back. I'm still in the panties and the torn hose. I still have that frilly little skirt on, and I feel like such an utter whore. I'm her whore, her boyslut, and I want her to fuck me deep in hard. I want my cunt-hungry little schoolgirl to eat and fuck my ass as if it were a pussy. I want to have a pussy, a cunt just as tight and wet as hers that she could fuck whenever she wanted, that she could split open with her thick cock and fill up with cum. I want her to have a dick. A thick, long dick that was always hard for me and that she could thrust into me with abandon until she released all the cum her body could muster into my waiting hole.

"Fuck my cunt! Make me your little slut! Make me a girl!" I yell at her, as her fingers invade me, penetrate me, violate me.

She finds it, and I lose all sense of where and who I am. Rocking back and forth, I take her fingers as deep as I can. She wiggles them, pressing against my spot just right. No more words. Only moans, whimpers, gasps. In the distance, I can here her fingering her wet little cunt just as deep and hard as she's fingering my ass. Dimly I can tell that she is moaning too, as she kisses and licks my ass while she fucks me. I get to the edge of orgasm, my body a coiled spring, vibrating with the electric hum that flows from her into me, and I stay there for what seems an eternity. There is no room. There is no me, no her. There is only the pleasure and the pain of the fucking.

I hear her gasp as she cums hard, and then she pulls out. I collapse onto the bed, panting. The room reappears, acquires shape and color again, and she drops down next to me. She holds me, kisses me as I come back to my senses, gasping for breath. We caress each other, but exchange no words because there is nothing that could possibly be said. Her clothes are gone, all but her panties, and sweat coats her back.

Wordlessly, she turns me onto my back and straddles me. My cock is still hard and hungry for her. Her cunt is dripping wet. She's sore from all the fingering and fucking, but she wants me inside her, deep. I want to be inside her. I want to squirt into her, to fill her again. I grin broadly and hum with pleasure as she pulls her panties aside and her warm cunt once again swallows my cock.

There is no greater pleasure in this world than that of being inside her cunt. The way her pussy embraces me, the way it milks me, the way it swallows every inch of my hardness and makes me want to be inside her utterly and completely. She grinds against me as she smiles down, her eyes bright with lust and love, her hair dangling down in hopelessly mussy strands. Her skirt is gone. Where did it go? But her legs are still wrapped in what's left of her pantyhose, and I can't help but caress them.

I grab her tits and pinch her nipples as I watch her face lose composure. Her thick lips part and her eyes close as she forces her way down onto my cock, taking my full length. She's still tight and she gasps as I stretch her. Soon she's lost in the grinding. I can feel her rub her clit against me as she rocks back and forth, using me to get herself off. I grab her hands and hold them, our fingers intertwined, as I begin to thrust up into her. How could I not? Being inside her makes me want to go deeper, harder. It makes me want to penetrate further until I'm fucking not just her body, but her soul. I want to cum on her soul, and I know she wants me to drench her.

"Fuck, yes! God, yes! Shit! I'm gonna cummm!" she gasps as her orgasm rips through her. Her pussy lips clench my cock and I feel her juices pour out onto my balls. Her eyes open once more and stare into mine. We kiss, my cock still inside her, as she grinds gently now, whimpering a bit.

I tell her to spin around and she does. I tell her to lean forward, and she does. I look down as she starts to rock back and forth, so I can see my cock emerging from the panties and skirt she's dressed me in, and disappearing into her pussy. Her lips are swollen but open. My cock is coated in her cream. And her asshole - her asshole is right there for me to play with. I love her asshole. I dream of it when we're apart. I fantasize about it. It's round and perky and so very tight. And it's virgin. Recently, at my urging, she has bought a small plug and has started training it, preparing for the day when I will take her anal virginity, when I will open up her little asshole with my thick cock and fuck her until I cum in there. But I want some of it now. I bring a finger to it and rub it. She winces.

"What are you doing?" she asks, and I hear the nervousness in her voice. She knows what I want to do. She knows I want to stuff my finger in there so I can feel my cock inside her.

"I'm playing with your sweet asshole, babydoll. Just relax." She starts sliding back onto my cock again, and I listen to her voice change as I continue to caress her little hole. I lube my finger with some spit and penetrate it. She halts and gasps, but doesn't protest. I slide the tip in, just up to the first knuckle, and hold it there while I hump up into her sweet cunt.

"Can you feel your cock in me?" she mutters through her moans.

"Mmm yes, I can baby. I can feel my hard dick inside you. You know I'd love for that to be another man's cock, and for that to be my cock instead of my finger."

She gasps and presses back, taking my cock deeper, and my finger as well. After a while, I pull out, not wanting to ask too much of her and she turns around again to ride me once more.

"I think we need to fill your ass, don't we?" I tell her.

"Yes, I guess so" she answers meekly, her voice equal parts apprehension and lust.

Now she's on her hands and knees, her tender young ass up in the air for me to play with. I love the way her cheeks are splayed open, exposing her little hole to me. It's all I can do to rip my eyes away, and concentrate on lubing the small red plug I have in my hands. I bring the tip to her hole and tease.

She flinches right away, and I reassure her. Slowly she relaxes, giving her ass to me, and I begin teasing once more. I can feel the tension in her breathing, the fear. I press the tip against her hole and can see her face, in profile, wince a bit. But she holds still. She holds still and lets me invade her asshole with the toy. She lets me push the plug in, every so slowly, every so gently, and open her up for me.

12