Fucking Karima Ch. 01

Story Info
Karima loves getting licked.
2.9k words
4.35
105k
42

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having a steady girlfriend through most of my high school days never stopped me from cheating with a number of girls who caught my attention, so when I went to university it was more of the same, till I met Karima.

Karima was older than most of the girls in my class, she was 30, long brown hair, soft skin, mixed as she was half arab and half white, with bright brown eyes and a stunning body....thin legs, nice juicy ass and the perfect boobs.

She was shy, reserved and a virgin. She was saving herself for marraige apparently and had turned several guys down. Her friends said she had not found the right guy so as the years went by, she began to believe she would always be single, and that added to her shyness around men.

I was facinated by this girl, sometimes things just click for no reason, and thats exactly what happened with Karima. I saw her for the very first time in my Maths class and couldnt take my eyes off her. I could sense she was aware of my attention because she kept glancing at me after every few minutes and met my gaze for a few moments before she lowered her eyes and turned away.

Once I saw her at a beach party, all the other girls were in their bikinis except her. She was sitting on the patio wearing a white top and a transparent white skirt which showed off her pink panties underneath. I remember going out to grab a drink from the patio cooler and getting a good look at her crotch as she sat with her legs slightly parted. That alone turned me on, because it was Karima!

Another time we were squeezed in an elevator together and as it turned out she was squeezed just ahead of me. I deliberately pressed myself against her ass and revelled in her smell as I let my cock harden against her behind. She could feel it yet to my surprise and delight - she did not make any effort to move away.

As the doors opened on the elevator she quickly glanced at me as she walked away with her face flushed bright red.

That was the moment I told myself that whatever it takes,I will end up fucking this girl one way or the other. I had to have her, something about her just drove me wild.

A day later, I was at the mall with my girlfriend Natalie, and saw Karima. Natalie was busy browsing Victoria's Secret, and I tagged along to pay the bills when I saw her passing by. We locked eyes as she passed by went into the store right across.

This was my chance I thought to myself as I hurriedly told Natalie I'd be right back, and made my way to the store Karima walked into.

As I entered, I saw her by the door she was pretending to go through a stack of shirts, but in reality she was by the window and once she saw me walk in, she looked up at me and smiled.

I walked across to her and tried to hold my voice steady "Hey! We've never met but we're in Maths together and I've seen you around quite a bit..I'm Brian".

She continued to smile and held out her hand "Karima".

I took her hand and looking into her big bright eyes, began to smile and said "I've been meaning to talk to you for a while but...." I shrugged and she gave me a knowing look.

She laughed and said "is that the reason why you keep staring at me"?

I laughed and replied "That and a couple of other reasons"!

"Such as" she asked?

"How about we talk about it over dinner" I replied.

She laughed again. "Wont your girlfriend be upset"?

"Maybe. But something tells me I don't really care" I smiled.

Thats when she realized I wasnt just flirting with her, she could see this was real, and I wasnt messing around.

She began to blush and shyly looked away then back at me. "I don't really date but...I want too with you" she replied.

I smiled. "So friday night"?

"Okay", she replied. "Do you want my number"?

"I already have it" I grinned back. "I looked you up in the student directory and on facebook".

"Oh God" she laughed. She looked away shyly "I've never gone on a proper date before, thats just not me. I cant believe Im doing this".

"Im glad you are" I replied "So I'll call you soon".

"Okay" she smiled as I walked away.

As I walked back to Natalie, all I could think about was how attracted I was to this busty little woman, and how badly I wanted to undress her, lick her all over and fuck her as hard as I could over and over again.

I went home and called her the same night. We chatted for over an hour about all kinds of stuff, and we hit it of so well it seemed as if we knew each for years.

Friday couldnt come soon enough but it finally came and I drove across to her apartment to pick her up, armed with roses and chocklates.

I walked to her doorstep to pick her up having made reservations at a fancy Italian restaurant, and knocked on her door.

She opened the door and my jaw dropped, she was wearing a stunning black dress, with straps around her shoulders showing off her neckline, the dress was tightly wrapped around her body showing off all her curves, ending just above her knees, flashing her soft legs.

"Wow". "Im totally speechless" I smiled, handing her the flowers.

She blushed "Thanks Brian..come on in".

"Do you want to head out instead, we can go for dinner and I can come inside later instead" I said.

She smiled "Actually, its a bit of a surprise so come in" she said and held my hand and led me inside.

She led me into her apartment, the lights had all been dimmed, and sitting in the middle of her dining room was a table set for two, with candles and soft music playing in the background.

I looked at her with a surprised look...

She said "I thought I'd cook for you at home instead..hope you dont mind".

I smiled "Dont mind at all, but you shouldnt have done all the work...I couldve helped".

She laughed "You can help me clean up how's that"?

"Deal" I replied.

"But first...may I have this dance" I asked, as the music played in the back.

I didnt give her a chance to respond as I grabbed her and pulled her close to me and began to dance with her.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and gazed into my eyes as we moved to the music, and with my right hand I began stroking her arms and her waist.

She rested her head on my shoulder and I began kissing her earlobe, slowly moving to the music enjoying her smell, and her body next to mine for the very first time.

"Mmmmm" she murmured....

I ran my hands down her back and across her ass, tightly bound in her black dress and squeezed her ass cheeks.

She looked up at me with her big brown eyes and I couldnt hold back any longer. I kissed her lips with passion,pulling her even closer and pressing my cock against her crotch.

Her lips opened to meet mine and she darted her tongue out tentatively, I met her tongue with mine and began unzipping her dress...

She pulled away a touch and whispered "Brian..we shouldnt be doing this...not till marraige"

I pulled her back and said "Hush...I want you Karima..here feel how bad", and held her hand and pushed it down to my cock...I unbuttoned my pants and pushed her hands down to hold my hard cock...

Surprised by how fast things were moving, she began pulling away until she felt my cock.

She gasped as she felt my cock in her hands...and she began stroking it with her fingers instinctively, and once again began kissing me hard with her tongue all the way inside my mouth.

I knew then she was mine and quickly unzipped her dress all the way and pushed the straps over her shoulders, kissing her shoulders and her neck as the dress dropped to the floor.

She shyly looked down as she stood before with me with her black bra and panties. I couldnt stop admiring her body, and I slowly unhooked her bra so I could finally see those amazing breasts that I had dreamt of kissing and licking since I first laid eyes on Karima.

As her bra fell off, I took a moment to admire Karima's breasts...they were stunning just as I had imagined, big brown nipples erect just waiting for me to take them in my mouth.

"Oh baby this is wrong...we shouldnt..." she murmured as I squeezed her breasts.

"Oh God...Mmmm....." she groaned as I took her nipples in my mouth and began licking and biting them softly.

She began to rub her hands all over my hair and my neck as I licked her big brown juicy tits, pausing for a moment to plant another wet kiss on her lips.

"Ohh Brian....oh baby" she groaned.

I pushed her slowly back towards the sofa, sitting her down as I unbuckled my belt and dropped my trousers.

She nervously looked up at me unsure what was about to happen next...clearly she was not only a virgin but also very inexperienced with anything sexual.

This will be fun I thought to myself as I guided her hands to my cock and had her push down my boxers exposing my rigid throbbing cock right in front of her face.

Her eyes sprang open in surprise as she looked at the size of my cock with nervous anticipation.

"Oh Brian...it's so big baby...." she purred.

"Its all yours baby...suck it Karima...take me in your mouth babe" I replied

She went to her knees and I guided my prick to her face.

She opened her lips and I slipped my dick in. I clutched her head and slid my prick into her warm wet silky mouth.

"Oh yes...ahh," I groaned at the sensation of her lips and tongue on my cock. I drove my dick on in, and then began sliding it back and forth. "Oh yeah, that's the way, baby," I huffed. "That's the way to suck it. Baby but you've got a wet hot mouth. Oh baby, suck my dick, suck every inch of it."

I hunched my crotch on her face, humping my prick down to her throat. "I'm fucking your mouth, baby," i panted, "I'm fucking your throat."

She sucked voraciously on my cock, using her palate, gums, tongue and lips. "Not so bad for a virgin" I thought to myself!

I felt my balls swelling and the cum churning and swirling in my bag. I didnt want to cum just yet. I slid my dick out of her mouth and went down on my knees and pulled her down on her back.

I slid her black lace panties down, raised her legs and drew them back, and went down on her. I buried my face on her pussy, rubbing it up and down and around.

"Yummy" I thought to myself as I tasted Karima for the very first time. I clasped her hips and went to town on her cunt. I slid my tongue in and licked and sucked her clit, and then began jamming and flicking and jabbing my tongue in her pussy.

She clutched my head and lurched her cunt up, mashing and grinding it on my face as she lost control of her body. "Oh, ah, your tongue," she panted. "Oh, it's so long and thick--ahh--Oh Brian baby I'm so wet."

I tongue-fucked Karima, zipping my tongue up and down her pussy.

"Oh god, eat me,!" she gasped. "Eat my cunt. Fuck me with your tongue. Goddamn, it feels so fucking good!"

I smiled to myself as I thought about this virgin who I was eating with my tongue in all her glory begging me to fuck her.

She reached down and pushed my head hard into her pussy, as she humped her body wildly off the bed at me.

"Unggh! Uggghh! Ohhhh!" Karima's body felt like it was on fire, she couldn't stop herself from moaning and she couldn't hold out any longer, her pussy felt like it was about to explode.

"Oh god, oh god! I'm Cumming! I'mmmm CUUUMMMINNNG!"

Karima felt her body shudder as her pussy spasmed uncontrollably around my tongue. She arched her back as the ripples of pleasure rode through her whole body, lifting her lower body right off the floor.I licked her cunt, taking in her pussy juices as they flooded out. Karima couldn't control her herself, she thrashed her legs about - she was having another orgasm, then another shot through her, she'd never experience anything like it in her life, the fact that this was so wrong in her mind, being a virgin and wanting to save herself for marraige, made it even more intense.

"Ungghh ... YES! Ohhh ... Guuuhhhh!" Her cries of passion echoed round the room as at last the pulses of sexual electricity slowed to a stop.

Karima just lay there breathing hard, trying to catch her breath. She brushed her sweaty long black hair away from her face, her whole body was dripping with sweat now.

She looked down to see me still lapping at her cunt with my tongue, teasing her clit. My lips were filled with her juices and she kept thrusting her pussy up towards my face.

"Come here" she huskily whispered. I let go of her clit and moved back up planting quick kisses along the way until I finally reached her lips and stuck my tongue into her mouth, letting her taste her sweet juices from my mouth.

She hungrily sucked in her juices from my mouth and turned me over so she could climb on top of me, rubbing her pussy against my cock and planting kissing along my chest. I rested my head back and let her do what she wanted.

Sure enough I guessed where she was heading, down to my balls - she buried her lips by my sack and started sucking my balls wildly making loud slurping noises as she sucked me like a pro.

I felt myself getting hard once again as Karima continued sucking my balls and stroking my cock with her fingers. I pulled her off my balls and turned her over, spreading her legs and placing her on all fours, her ass staring right at my face.

I thought about what I was about to do and smiled to myself, knowing I had never done anything like this for anyone else but finding myself filled with a desire to lick Karima's ass for the very first time.

I slid my hands under her ass and lifted her higher and just below her dripping pussy tucked between the firm globes of her ass was her cute puckered hole. Clean, pinkish tan, clenching as she tightened her ass to thrust her pussy up into the air.

I stuck my tongue out as far as possible and lowered my head. The tip of my tongue flicked against her tight anus.

Karima gasped with surprise as I flicked the tight ring again.

"No, baby. Not there, not there." she whimpered.

My tongue flicked her butt again and she quivered as though she had touched an electric wire. I raised my head and looked once again at the clenching ring, took a deep breath, dropped my head again as my rigid tongue pierced Karima's ass and drove into her.

Karima whimpered again. She gasped as her lungs demanded air.She spread her legs giving me room...arched her back again, all her thoughts forgotten she pushed her ass back towards my face.

"Suck me, baby. Eat me. Oh my god, my god. Brian baby....I'm going to cum, going to cum, I'm cumming. Oh great god. Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Goddddddd. Your tongue's in my ass, in my ass. Oh, god, so dirty, so nasty. Tongue me, baby. Can't stop cumming. Ohhhhhh, again, I'm cumming again. Ohhhhhhhhhh. Your tongue, Oh god, your tongue is in my butt".

Karima shuddered as she felt her orgasm all over her body, her legs gave way and she fell back into my arms. Breathing heavily she looked up at my lips covered with her cum and kissed me hard, her tongue diving into my mouth tasting her own cum.

"That was amazing...I cant believe you did that baby" she whispered.

"Mmmmm I replied":. " My cock was aching with desire. I had to be inside her. She could tell I wanted to fuck her brains out.

"When you put your tongue in my pussy, that was the best feeling ever"! "But then you tongued my ass and that was even better//Oh God baby..I cant believe we did this".

"We arent done yet babe..." I smiled stroking my cock as it sprang up. "Your pussy is next...I want my cock inside your little pussy babe".

She looked into my eyes and then down to my cock. With a smile, she moved towards me and began kissing me hungrily, her tongue now freely playing with mine, while her fingers began stroking my cock - getting ready to feel my cock inside her for the first time.

To be continued!