Fucking Karima Ch. 04

Story Info
Karima goes hardcore; Brian gets dirty with her little sister.
7.2k words
4.47
82k
27

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made our way back to the elevator, and jumped in. I didn't look too bad, but Karima definitely needed some work, her white skirt had dust marks all over it and her hair was diss-shelved, even though she tried her best to straighten it up in the parking lot.

"Honey, I have your cum all over me, Salima will be able to figure out what we've been doing" she worried.

"Relax baby. Just go straight into the bath and clean up as best you can, I'll distract your sister" I assured her, knowing already her sister was a street-smart cock-tease who would have figured it all out by now.

"Okay babe" Karima let out a deep breath as we made our way into her apartment. As soon as we opened the door, Karima made a dash for her bath, Salima was now sitting on the same couch in the living room watching TV, and she looked at her sister making a run for the bathroom, with her eyebrows raised.

"She needs to go pee I think" I lied as I sat down on the couch next to Salima.

"Uhh hmm" Salima replied, rolling her eyes.

Salima wasn't oblivious to the sexual energy going on between Brian and Karima, she was well aware her sister had the hots for Brian. She was curious as to what anyone could do to make her holy, naive sister actually fall for a guy, when she had made an oath to everyone that she would never have a relationship or be anything else but a friend to any guy until she was married to one.

For someone who had just turned 18 three days ago, Salima was in reality not very experienced when it came to guys. She had gone out on numerous dates in high school, and she had kissed guys, let them play with her tits, and finger her pussy but she had never gone beyond that with anyone. Barring her Math's teacher Mr. Roberts, who had forced her to blow him in the back of his pick-up truck, in exchange for bumping up her grade, she hadn't sucked much cock either.

Salima wouldn't consider herself a lesbian, because she did like guys, just not the ones in school, however she had always harbored a secret lesbian fantasy ever since she moved away from home to be close to her sister.

She had always fantasized about Karima, and wondered how it would feel kissing her elder sisters lips, playing with her nipples and tasting her pussy.

When they were younger, they had showered together and slept in the same bed, and Salima had fond memories of sleeping with her arms around her sister. She loved the smell of her body, the touch of her skin, and watching her sister's big ass-cheeks move in rhythm when she would dance in front of the mirror in their room.

Once she even kissed Karima on the lips, it was a brief sisterly lip kiss but Salima had wanted it to be a lot more, she had tried pushing her tongue inside Karima's mouth, however Karima had quickly pulled away, and laughingly admonished her for being a naughty girl.

Salima had been waiting for an opportunity to kiss Karima again, she wanted nothing more than to make love to her elder sister however now she could see her sister seemed to be more interested in Brian, and as she took a moment to glance again at Brian, she ran her eyes down his big chest and down across his hard abs and finished at his groin, she could understand why.

Salima wasn't quite sure the extent of Karima's involvement with Brian, and decided to find out more. She sat up straight on the couch, turned the TV off, and looked at Brian, as she heard Karima open the tap water in the bath.

"So Brian, how long have you been fucking my sister?" Salima asked with a smirk.

I knew that was coming so I didn't even act surprised.

I looked her in the eye and replied calmly "For a few days" I shot back. "Why, are you jealous?"

I caught her off-guard with that one, and she hesitated for a moment.

"You...you...you're actually fucking her? But she was a virgin?" she asked almost as if she couldn't believe her suspicions were dead on.

"Yep..I'm ACTUALLY fucking her, and in fact, I just fucked her downstairs too. The only thing virgin about your sister now is her ass, but I plan on fucking her there very soon too" I replied, grinning at Salima.

Salima was stunned, she thought something was going on with her big sister and Brian, but she had no clue her straight-forward, virgin sister would actually be sleeping with someone, and being fucked before she got married. Karima had always held onto her virginity and Salima was stunned at what I was telling her.

"When...how...I mean...did she...?" Salima stammered.

Without letting her finish, I moved forward quickly, pulling her towards me, and placed my lips directly on hers. Salima was shocked for a moment, then she began to struggle to get loose but I gave her no room to move. I darted my tongue deep inside her mouth, as my lips burned against hers, and continued to kiss her passionately.

She tasted fresh and sweet, and I smacked my lips on hers pulling her close.

Salima felt her body responding as she opened her mouth wide, and her tongue raced inside my mouth, and she felt her hands reach out to hold my neck and push me closer to her as we kissed.

I took my hands and moved them to her shoulders, placed them under the straps on her top and began to slide them of her shoulders. Salima felt her top unhook and pile on her lap.

I quickly placed my hands on her back and began to pull Salima closer to me, still kissing her, and ran my fingers across her bare back.

Salima's mind was racing, her head was spinning, and her legs were so weak, she was dizzy with desire as her body responded.

She began to moan as she kissed me back, and she was enthralled with my lips and my tongue, she hardly noticed my fingers unsnapping her bra, until she felt it snap and come apart.

"Mmmmm," she tried to protest but she couldn't speak,

I laid my hands on her beautiful, perky bare breasts, her brown nipples erect, placing my forefinger on her right nipple and squeezed.

"Oh God!", Salima cried out; her eyes closed and her head flung backwards and her knees buckled.

I pulled my lips away from hers and started sucking on her left nipple, while my fingers continued to squeeze her right tit, and she moaned as she felt her body thrusting forward towards my mouth.

"Oh god!" Salima moaned "Oh fuck yes!"

That when I heard the water tap in the bath close, and I quickly pulled away.

Salima heard the same, and quickly gathered her senses. She looked down and realized she was naked from the waist up. She hurriedly gathered her top and bra and ran into her room, closing the door just as Karima came out of the bath.

"Hey babe" I smiled as she came out.

"Where's Salima? She left you out here by yourself?" Karima questioned.

"Yeah, she just went into her room a few minutes ago, but that's all good, come here" I said, wanting to change the subject.

Karima came and sat down on the couch. She leaned towards me and whispered "I still have your cum inside my pussy, I didn't clean it all out" she grinned.

I laughed and gave her a kiss, when she noticed the bulge in my pants.

"Again?! God, you're hard again, so fast"? she smiled.

I grinned back sheepishly, not wanting to tell her it was her little sister who had gotten me hard this time around.

"Yeah, what can I say...." my voice trailed off, as the bedroom door opened and a flushed Salima walked out.

"Where'd you go?" asked Karima as she saw her sister walk in. "You left our guest all alone".

"I had a phone call" Salima replied, not looking at her sister as she walked back to the kitchen.

"Wait, let me give you a hand. Brian give us a few, we'll just get dinner on the table in just a bit" Karima said.

"Sure" I replied..giving Karima's ass a quick slap as she got up.

She looked back at me and smiled as she hurried into the kitchen.

I relaxed on the couch and took a moment to think about what I was doing. I lusted after Karima and finally got her in bed, yet just a few days later I was making moved on her little sister.

Why couldn't I have them both, I told myself as I settled down and peered back in the kitchen.

Salima kept glancing at me again, only this time I could tell she was doing her best not too, but she couldn't stop.

Karima called out for dinner and I made my way to the table. I sat across from Karima, with Salima sitting at the head of the table.

Karima began talking to Salima about her trip back home and what she wanted her to bring back for her and I listened quietly, willingly letting them talk while I decided to play with Salima a bit more.

I moved my hand under the table and rested it on her thigh. She flinched as she felt my hand, and quickly glanced at me from the corner of her eyes.

The touch of my fingers as I worked my way up the inside of her partly open thighs sent a bolt of sexual electricity through Salima, she sat bolt upright and looked straight at her sister, trying to continue her conversation.

I ran my fingers to the buttons on her shorts and unhooked her button with a single push, her shorts were now open from the top down, exposing her white nylon panties, and the inside of her thighs. I pushed her shorts down as much as I could with my fingers, my hand placed near the top of her thigh, moving my fingers in a gentle circular motion upwards towards her panty covered pussy lips.

Salima sucked in her breath as she felt my fingers on her pussy lips, and she wished she wasn't wearing any panties so she could feel my fingers on her lips directly.

I twisted my fingers round and hooked my forefinger and index finger slightly before I began to manipulate Salima's pussy lips through her panties, stretching them apart.

Salima bit down hard on her lower lip stopping herself from moaning aloud, my fingers were playing with her pussy lips, teasing and manipulating them, making her shiver with horny delight

I could tell Salima was responding to my touch, and could hear her breathing get louder and quicker.

I kept up my pace, rubbing up and down her white panties onto her pussy lips.

Salima began to move her ass back and forth on the chair, rubbing her pussy harder against my fingers, the chair creaked slightly from the movements and Salima kept looking at Karima, nodding as her sister was talking to her, not really listening to her sister but trying not to show any sign of what was going on below the dining table. She felt her cunt start to get hot and her pussy juices began to flow, wetting her white nylon panties.

I sensed her body responding and smiled to myself as I used my thumb and index finger to spread Salima's pussy lips wide then slowly began to insert my forefinger through the panties, onto Salima's slick tight pussy, slowly rubbing it round the edge as I did.

Salima pressed down hard on the table and threw her head back a little, her eyelids fluttered for a moment as I began to stick my finger in her, she moved her ass forward with a quick thrust taking my finger inside her hole, wishing again she hasn't worn panties, as her pussy was burning with desire.

My finger was now partly inside Salima's wet cunt, I turned my finger in circles rubbing it against the walls of her pussy as Salima rocked her ass back and forth along the length of my finger.

Salima rubbed her feet along the floor as her sexual excitement grew, somewhere in her brain it was telling her this was very wrong but Salima was hardly listening any more, the taboo of her sister's boyfriend doing this to her and with her sister not 3 ft away excited her even more.

She stole a glance down and watched as my fingers spread her pussy lips wide then let them go through her panties, they shook slightly as they came together sending an intense, horny bolt straight through her, she was having to fight hard to control her emotions, her whole body was incredibly horny, her nipples had hardened and were rubbing against her top sending small shivers of delight up and down her.

I continued to pick at my food with my right hand and finally found Salima's little clit with my other hand, smiling to myself as I ran my forefinger over it.

Salima almost lost it as she felt my fingers across her swollen clit, she pushed her lower body forward sharply, the back legs of the chair left the ground as she impaled herself onto the length of my finger, again she threw her head back quickly closing her eyes as the uncontrollable sexual feelings went through her.

Karima saw her sister's head move back, and she asked "Sal, you okay?"

I stopped fingering Salima's clit for a second, as Salima quickly snapped back to reality.

"Ha hmmm...yeah yeah go on" she stammered quickly, quickly glancing at me before reaching out for a glass of wine.

"See Brian, even my sister doesn't pay attention to me these days" Karima laughed looking at me.

I joked back "Nah, she's probably just hungry, right Salima"? I grinned looking directly at her.

Salima caught my look and a slow smile spread across her face.

"Ya,really hungry actually" she cooed staring at me.

"Sorry sis, go on" she said, pulling her chair further deep inside the table, and kicking off her shoes underneath.

As they continued their conversation, I could feel her bare feet rubbing against my legs.

She was trying to get her own back.

I tried to keep a straight face as I felt her toe nails slide up and down my thighs, and I stretched out my legs a little further under the table so she could reach easier.

I went back to her clit, it was a lot closer now that she had parted her legs further and moved deeper under the table. I held her clit in my fingers and rubbed faster and faster, my fingers were now slick with her pussy juices as she became wetter and wetter.

Salima tried to concentrate on her sister talking but she was getting extremely wet and horny, she knew if Brian didn't stop fingering her clit, she would be cumming very soon.

Salima ran a hand through her hair pushing it away from her face, she licked her lips feeling Brian's fingers manipulating her cunt, his wet forefinger rubbing along the inside of her pussy.

She stole another quick glance at, as her toes stroked Brian's leg, she really wanted to replace her toes with her hands and stroke Brian's cock but she had no way of doing so, without alerting her sister who was right beside her.

She closed her eyes again as she felt a finger push harder through her now wet and sticky panties trying to go as deep as it could, and she squirmed on the chair, she really wasn't going to be able to take much more of this, she was very sexually aroused now, her pussy throbbing wildly, the impending orgasm building inside.

Salima bit her lip again, breathing hard through her nose as another shudder of pleasure went through her

I felt Salima's pussy clamp down onto my fingers lightly and then release again, her breathing was ragged and loud from the excitement, she was incredibly aroused and my cock was beginning to harden as Salima's toes made their way towards the insides of my thighs.

I gave her clit one last push and pulled my fingers out of her pussy. I ran my hand down the inside of her thigh, leaving behind a trail of pussy juices as I did, then I moved my hand back up to the table.

Salima felt my fingers withdraw from her pussy, and even though she knew she could have cum any moment and Karima would have caught on to what was happening, she had a sense of disappointment.

Salima breathed hard and looked at me as my fingers came up from under the table.

As Salima turned her heads towards me, I brought my fingers to my lips and licked them clean.

"Mmmm yummy Karima, this food is awesome" I said as I licked Salima's pussy juice in front of her and her sister.

Salima looked at me licking her juice, and she let out a soft moan, her knees went weak, her breath stopped, she was so turned on. She locked her eyes into mine, her eyes were filled with a lusty daze.

She dabbed her toes across my thighs one last time, then slowly pulled away.

"Well eat some more than" I heard Karima's voice as I quickly broke my gaze and looked back at Karima pushing food towards my plate.

Salima took advantage of this and quickly reached under the table, buttoning up her shorts.

I concentrated on my plate from there on, and made small talk with Karima.

Salima sat in silence from that point on, eating quietly and not making eye contact with me or her sister.

As we finished eating, Salima helped her sister clear the dishes then told her she would be sleeping early, giving her sister a quick hug.

I watched her leave the kitchen and head to her room. She looked at me as she walked past and gave me a slight smile as she locked eyes with mine.

I deliberately brought my hands down to the bulge in my pants and rubbed it through the material, as she walked by me so she could see what was in store for her.

She watched my fingers rub my cock through my pants, licked her lips and she gave me a show of her own, walking to her room, stopping by the door, turning her head back towards me, and dropping her shorts, giving me a quick view of her naked ass, before she slowly walked inside and closed the door behind her.

I sucked in my breath as she disappeared inside. A few minutes later Karima came out from the kitchen and planted herself next to me on the couch.

"Whew! I'm sorry for leaving you alone baby, Salima never helps me with anything when she's home, and I had to clean up before I could relax with you" she murmured as she rested her head on my shoulders.

"Sssshhh that okay baby" I replied my cock was hard having seen Salima's ass and I was ready for some action.

"You know what, I want to dance. How about a dance pretty baby?" I asked as I held her in my arms.

Karima smiled back at me and jumped up.

"Let me put something on" she said, as she hurried to the stereo and turned on some Toni Braxton love song.

I pulled her from the couch and we began to dance, Karima's head resting on my shoulders as we moved slowly to the music.

That when I could see Salima's door open and she was peeking out, staring at us. I saw her watching, and winked at her preparing to give her a real show.

I lowered my hands from Karima's back down to her butt, and slowly began rubbing it with both hands.

I squeezed her ass cheeks, and began to gather her skirt in my hands and slowly pulled it up toward her waist as we continued to dance.

Salima started straight at me as I began to undress her big sister in front of her. I pulled Karima's skirt all the way up exposing her beautiful shapely legs. With my eyes locked on Salima's, I unhooked Karima's skirt letting it fall flat on the floor, Karima stepped out of the skirt and continued to nuzzle my neck, as we slow danced in her living room.

I then moved one hand down to Karima's butt and began to caress it softly.

Salima sucked in her breath from the door as she saw her elder sisters beautiful shapely ass, covered in white lace panties that were fully transparent showing off her curves and her ass-crack.

I moved my other hand down from her back, and slid it under the waist band of new white panties. I started stroking her ass cheeks with my fingers, and then pushed her panties all the way down her legs.

"Mmmmm oh baby" Karima whispered as we continued to dance.

I now had her ass dully exposed, and Salima got a clear view of her older sisters naked behind, as she watched me rubbing her sister's ass with my fingers. I locked eyes with Salima once again and then parted Karima's ass cheeks with my fingers, exposing her pink hole. I pushed one of my fingers into her pink hole, with her ass crack parted and her body pressed with mine.

Karima opened her legs wider as she felt my finger inside her ass, and rubbed herself against my crotch.

"Oh! Ohh baby"she moaned her as clenching as it was invaded by my finger.

12