Fucking Karima: Salima's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt back and collected the few drops of cum across her chin with her fingers, then licked her fingers clean. She looked at Brian and smiled.

"Now that's how you suck a cock girl!" one of the guy's nearby shouted and people began to clap and whistle. Salima looked around and laughed at the crowd that had been watching them and were now giving them an ovation. Brian reached down and pulled up his pants, then grabbed Salima's hand and helped her up. He kissed her passionately, and said "you're fucking amazing, god dammit, I cant wait to fuck you baby, that was unbelievable!"

Salima smiled at him and straightened her dress, covering her bare ass again. She was finding it hard to believe she had actually sucked him off in a public club with people watching but something had just came over her, and she was desperate for his cum.

She had swallowed it all and loved tasting every drop, she was overcome with horny delight and couldn't wait to feel Brian's cock pounding against her pussy wall. She didn't have long to wait from the way things were going.

"Think we could get a table and a drink?" Salima asked, her face flushed. "Sure baby, let's go" Brian replied and led her away from the floor onto the bar.

As they ordered their drinks and settled down, Brian reached for his phone and saw a bunch of missed calls and text messages from Karima. He felt a little guilty as he did not even bother opening any of them up, and instead slid his phone back into it's pouch.

"Has she been calling you?" Salima asked. Brian was taken back, as he looked at Salima's inquiring eyes. "Who's she?" Brian replied playing dumb. He got a disapproving look from Salima as she grabbed his phone out of its pouch. "No games, remember" she said as she opened his cellphone up and saw the missed calls and messages.

Salima grinned as she loudly read out a message from Karima which said "Brian baby, I miss your cock, my pussy is all wet and sticky thinking about you, I want you to fuck me again just like you did in the garage, make me feel dirty baby, fuck me there, fuck me hard."

"Oh wow sis, you really are a whore for his cock now aren't you!" Salima laughed.

Brian was surprised at the language his girlfriend had used but was also excited by it as well, he had loved fucking Karima in the parking lot and it seems she had loved it too, which meant she was pretty open to doing things the way he wanted, and let's face it, Brian had a thing for Karima and if she was willing to take their intimacy to all levels, he could definitely learn to live with that.

So he was surprised when he found himself reaching for the phone and snatched it away from Salima, as she seemed to enjoy sharing her sister's private thoughts with the world.

Salima was excited by the message her sister had sent, but she also felt a sense of anger. Brian is mine she thought, and there is no way I'm going to let Karima mess up my night with him she told herself.

Salima leaned forward and grabbed the phone back out of Brian's hands. "Forget about her, forget about her whore fantasies, tonight is all about you and me" she purred as she climbed into his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. Brian leaned back to the counter, and balanced her weight onto his lap, forgetting about Karima once again as he felt Salima's pussy rubbing against his cock.

"Let's go upstairs, we have a room waiting for us, and I think I'm hungry too, its time for me to eat" Brian grinned.

Salima grinned back, and stroked his cheeks with her fingers, feeling her pussy tingle with excitement.

"Mmmm, I think me and my pussy would like that very much. Let's go" she purred back. Brian kissed her and said "Give me a sec baby girl, let me grab the keys, wait for me at the staircase, Ill be back in a second" he said as he walked across to the club desk to pick up the keys.

Salima pulled out Brian's phone and with a sly grin, saw another one of Karima's messages that said "Its 11pm, no one is home, Salima is out with her friends, I'm home, in bed, naked, thinking about you. My pussy is so wet it needs your cock so bad. Come over please, I need you!"

Salima felt her own pussy tingle with excitement after reading her sister's messages. She tried to visualize her big sister lying naked on her bed, playing with herself as she dreamed about her boyfriend's cock slipping into her warm hole.

Its not your pussy he's going to be fucking big sis, but it's going to be mine, she thought as she quickly looked around, and then sent a quick message back to Karima from Brian's phone.

"Stay wet and naked sweetheart, I'm at Club Rotica, with Salima. Tonight I'm going to fuck her pussy, pop her cherry and make her cum all night long. Don't wait up for me, but stay naked. Love, Brian."

Breathing heavily, Salima hit SEND, then quickly erased the message from the Sent folder, powered off the phone and tossed it in her bag, reaching the staircase just as Brian joined her.

Salima looked at him and smiled as he kissed her, then held her by the hand."Let's go baby, my pussy is so wet it needs your cock so bad" she purred, repeating Karima's lines as her own. Brian held her hand harder and hurried up the stairs, his cock getting harder as he was finally going to nail his girlfriend's virgin sister's pussy, and he knew he would be enjoying every moment of what was about to come.

12