Fucking Karly

Story Info
Hunky neighbor seduces the wife next door.
1k words
3.74
110.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trey was tired of Karly, his smoking hot neighbor's wife who kept teasing him when her husband was at work. He was so horny and he bet she was too. As soon as he saw her husband's car drive off, he jogged over next door, lust boiling in his veins, and rapped the door.

It opened, and his sexy neighbor stepped out, in a tight t shirt, no bra. "Hey Trey..." she said, coy and unsurprised.

He pushed the door open wide and stepped in, locking the door.

"You're done teasing me. I'm gonna fuck you all afternoon" he said, and she let out a little moan.

Kissing her roughly, he reached under her skirt and squeezed her pussy through her panties, kneading and rubbing until his fingers felt wet.

"Mmmm, juicy.Take these off baby."

Trey caressed her long silky legs as they stepped out of the lacy scrap. Her naked pussy was moist and flushed with excitement. Karly pulled off her t-shirt, exposing her bare breasts. Her nipples were swollen and invitingly pink. Trey sucked and nibbled them softly as he probed her pussy with his fingers. He was satisfied to feel that her pussy was tight, and sure to resist and squeeze his cock when he fucks it later.

He unbuttoned his flannel shirt, revealing a muscular, golden torso, sprinkled with jet black hairs. He unbuckled his belt and pulled it off, throwing it with a clang across the floor. Karly licked her lips and began to explore herself, her nipples and pussy, as he slid his zipper over the bulging mound between his thighs. Trey smiled broadly as he pushed down his jeans, slowly, like unwrapping an expensive gift. The late afternoon light shone on the hairs on his strong, muscular forearms, and Karly let out a delighted little gasp as he revealed his cock, swinging heavy and hard. 8 dark inches of him shooting from his thick pubes. It was a hard, merciless cock. The sight of it made Karly impossibly wetter. Trey gripped the length of it in his big palm, reaching for her pussy with his other hand. Karly whimpered while he kissed her. He took his fingers out of her pussy and smeared them slowly over her lips, then kissed her some more. Her hands explored his warm, hard torso, lost in his sensual lips.

He gently brushed aside her hair and smiled as she moaned softly, in longing. 'Suck my cock' he whispered.

Licking her teeth, she lowered herself slowly, parting her legs wide, caressing her puffy cunt with one had as she slid her mouth down the steely length of his cock. She lowered and raised her head as Trey watched his cock slipping in and out of her mouth, unable to suppress a growl of satisfaction.

"Mmm baby...lick my balls."

Pulling his cock out from her warm mouth, he raised his heavy shaft so she could lick his balls. Coquettishly, she fondled the large globes, licking slowly on the furry velvet of his balls, luxuriating in their bulbous weight as she tried to lift them with her tongue.

She grabbed his thick shaft, licking and lolling her tongue on his rigidly hard cock, like a lollipop. She trailed her tongue up the length of him and lingered on the tip, swirling, and he grinned, sighing in satisfaction, caressing her face and running his hands through her hair while she teased his dick with her tongue.

"Mmm, babe, that feels good, yeah, suck that cock..."

Her silky lips dragged deliciously up the length of his cock, each time ending with a playful kiss at the tip. Trey put both his big hands behind her head, slamming it down, pumping her mouth, making her suck him to an urgent, breathless rhythm, until she pulled away, gasping, smiling sinfully as she stroked his cock, catching her breath.

"Yeah, baby, more...!" he said, grinning, legs spread wide, watching as his cock slipped in and out of her mouth, his hard body tensing as the pleasure intensified right to the tip of his cock, the engorged crest of which was being delicately caressed by her lower lip. He threw his head back and moaned in deep satisfaction.

"Ahhh yeah!" he said, bending down to kiss her, his lips lingering deliciously on hers.

"It's time you got fucked" he said softly, grinning.

Karly let out an excited little sigh and got up on the couch, spreading eagerly. Slowly, Trey eased his cock inside her swollen cunt. Her pussy felt exquisitely painful as it was parted by the abrupt thickness of his cock, each hard thrust plunging his cock sinfully deeper into her pussy. The blunt tip of his cock pounding against explosive nerve clusters hidden within her vaginal depths, sending her torturously close to orgasm with every aching thrust.

"Mmm...you like my cock baby?"

"Yesss..."

"Yeah you naughty, naughty girl. Does your husband have a cock like mine?" he said.

"Mmm...."

"Does he fuck you like I do babe?"

"Oooh, Trey..."

"I bet you play with yourself thinking about me don't you babe?"

"Mmm..."

"I said, do you play with your pussy thinking about me fucking you?"

"Yes, mmm oh yes Trey..."

"Thinking about my cock in your pussy?"

"Mmm, I love your cock Trey..."

"Yeah baby...like when I fuck that pussy? You like it when I fuck that tight little pussy?"

"Yesss..."

"Give me that pussy babe"

"Ooh..."

"Yeah give me that pussy!"

"Yes...oh Trey, fuck me...!"

Trey fucked her hard, moaning and sighing deeply as his cock sank deep into her vaginal depths, his muscular chest matted and glistening with a sheen of sweat. Karly's voice was hoarse from screaming, so she whimpered. Her pussy squished juices all over his cock as he fucked her in a rage.

"Oh yeahhhhhhhh........... TAKE MY FUCKING COCK!"

Trey fucked as hard as he could. Karly's pussy was stretched to the limit by the thickness of his cock. He kept fucking as he came, roaring as thick globs of semen slid down his thrusting shaft.

"Looks like the party started without me" said a voice from the door. Scott, Karly's husband, was grinning wide as he began to undo his shirt buttons, one by one.