Fucking Kayla

Story Info
A brother takes his drunk sister for a ride.
1.1k words
4.01
123.1k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never remembered when I first masturbated, but I learnt where I could touch myself that would make me feel good, and what to do with the sperm that shot out the head of my dick. It was like it awakened something in me. I fisted my cock all the time. At work, I would go to the bathroom just to get myself off. Porn was good. I loved watching the sluts on screen, the way their tits would bounce as they rode another man; the way they spread their ass cheeks, showcasing their beautiful ring holes. I would rub my dick for hours, never tiring of the feeling of my cock tingling when I came. But the feeling of being balls deep in a woman was sensational. Women usually flocked to me, and while I bedded most of them, the ones that played hard to get were the real winners - presenting me with a challenge. There were even times when, alone in my bed, my sister would have her boyfriend of the month over and was fucking him, I would be rubbing my dick as I listened to their bed hit the wall repeatedly, and their moans and grunts.

Kayla, my younger sister of eight years, had just turned twenty-one, and had a huge party to celebrate. Cakes, decorations, alcohol, drugs, strippers. It was perfect. The drunk girls who just had to get naked and dance made my cock painfully hard. But Kayla, out of all of them, was the only one that resembled a porn star. Her breasts were naturally very large with delicious pink nipples. Her ass was firm and round. Her cunt bare, with puffy lips. She was built for fucking. I imagined myself holding on to her hair while I fucked her from behind.

Her tits danced with her. Moving as erratically as she was. I watched her, enthralled by the way her body moved; her hips swaying sensually. It felt as though she knew how tempting she was. I needed her more than my next breath.

I plied her with drinks, hoping to get her so intoxicated she would pass out. That her body would be so weak that I could do whatever I wanted with her and she wouldn't wake or fight me. The party didn't wind down until past 3am. The guests began to fade, until one by one, it was Kayla and I remaining.

"Hey big brother," she drunkenly slurred in my ear with a laugh. I held an arm around her still naked back and walked her down the hall to her room. The moment she hit the bed, she was out like a light. Her breathing was even, her tits rising and falling with the movements of her chest.

"Kayla," I said loudly, testing to see her levels of consciousness. Nothing.

Perfect.

I moved her body so that she was on her back, her head resting on the pillow and her legs splayed open for my use. I admired her body, the way the shadows clutched to her skin, showcasing the curves I couldn't wait to dig my hands into.

Her nipples were first. With my mouth enclosed over one, I moved to the other, unable to pick which one I wanted. Soon enough they hardened into tight nubbins. Kayla's body writhed a little beneath me and she moaned.

Her cunt was next. I separated the puffy lips to expose her clitoris. I rubbed my fingers over her clit before moving my mouth to the entrance of her slick pussy. My tongue thrust in before I had a second to think about it. I ate her with such force that it wasn't long before her juices flooded my mouth. Slut fucking loves it.

Kayla stared right at me and smiled, "Big bro has a big cock." Then she laughed.

Once she was wet enough, I put my dick at the head of her cleft and pushed myself forward. Her walls tightened around me and cushioned my cock. God, she was good to fuck. I would pull out until only my tip remained before ramming to the hilt, trying to hit her cervix. Her tits flew backwards with the force. It wasn't long before her sex clutched my dick with her orgasm. She moaned and stirred then Kayla opened her eyes and stared right at me.

"Big brother has a big cock," she laughed.

"Want me to keep using it?" I asked with a roll of my hips.

"Yessssssss... Don't stop."

I didn't know how much more of this I could take but I fucked her as hard as I could. Kayla's walls tightened and her cunt released. I tried to stay still while she squeezed my dick, but when my movements continued she orgasmed on me again.

"Mmmm..." she moaned sleepily.

Her moans sent me over the edge, my prick started to spasm and it wasn't long before I spurted thick streams of cum in her cunt. I thought about pulling out - I knew I should have, but it was too much to resist.

I stayed on top of her for a few minutes, revelling in the feeling of her body on mine.

Wrapping a sheet over her naked, and well fucked body, I escaped with my clothes in hand to my room. Desperately I tried to forget that I had done this. I couldn't believe I fucked my sister. Kayla was intoxicated so there was no way of knowing just how much she'd remember. But I had this overwhelming feeling of possession and need come over me. I knew that I had to have her again.

I drifted off to sleep remembering Kayla's sleepy moans. There was noise in the kitchen. The sounds of pans rattling and the coffee machine brewing. Making my way down the hall, I found Kayla, dressed in her underwear and a singlet that did nothing to hide her gorgeous breasts.

"Hey Kane," she greeted me with a huge smile.

"Hey, how are you recovering after last night?"

"Okay... I just don't remember a great deal after I got naked."

I laughed and told her jokingly that the party went downhill after that. As she was cooking the pancakes, I came up behind her and whispered in her ear. "I never knew how fucking hot you were before last night."

Kayla turned, her blonde ponytail swishing with the movement. "Oh really?" There was lust in her eyes and her usually pale skin was flushed. I had her.

"Yeah. You should be a fucking porn star Kayla." I closed the gap between us, pressing my protruding erection against her. "I want to fuck you Kayla. And I want you to let me."

"You did a great job on me last night. But Kane, I'd be happy to fuck you on a regular basis."

My eyes widened. Relief washed over me at her knowledge. We both lunged for each other before rushing to the bedroom.