Fucking Kelly Heinz Ch. 01

Story Info
She chooses a trusted neighbour as her first.
1.7k words
4.25
154.2k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
melsdad
melsdad
47 Followers

The Heinz's lived over the road from us. For years we'd watched their children when they had to go out and vice versa.

They had a son and daughter Kelly, with Kelly being the eldest. She was a beautiful girl, long blonde hair all the way to her delicious butt and a body, which was always distracting.

Although she was now 18, her life had been rather sheltered, resulting in her being quite, innocent, and a little naïve.

One evening, her parents had to attend a school function for her brother and as usual, just for safety sake, I went over to be with Kelly, until they came home.

I arrived, switched on the TV took up my usual position on the couch, settling in for the evening.

I'd been there an hour or so when Kelly came down from her room, propping on the floor in front of me.

She sat down, her legs were wide apart at the knees, with the lower legs crossed. It was all I could do to keep my eyes off her white panties and her crutch.

Her short summer dress had ridden up, so her gorgeous legs were fully exposed with half her butt visible.

My cock had responded accordingly, my heart beat had increased, as I lusted for her in my mind. Suddenly she blurts out, "do you think I should start to have sex yet?"

I struggled out of my erotic fantasy, my mind raced in an effort to answer her, but with my cock now ruling my brain, lust took over.

Instead of behaving in a responsible adult way, telling her to ask her parents about those things, my cock driven brain took me down the road of lust.

Wanting to know more, I asked her if she wanted sex? Or were her friends pressuring her into it? Incredibly, she stated she'd been masturbating a lot, and really wanted to have sex with someone.

My cock was now bursting as I continued the conversation, all the time, imagining myself fucking her.

I asked how many times she'd masturbated, how often, what she thought of when she did, all the time, loving what I was imagining, thrilling to the throbbing of my cock as she described her thoughts and actions, in her answers.

I then asked if she'd be comfortable being naked in front of someone. She replied she'd been told by her friends and many boys at school had commented she had a nice body, so she wasn't ashamed of it.

I thought for a minute and then suggested it was one thing to imagine these things but in reality, it may not be as easy for her.

She seemed to have given it a lot of thought, then it crossed my mind how clumsy most boys of her age were.

I began to take the conversation along those lines, explaining her first experience needed to be with someone who would consider her, that most young boys would be in too much of a rush and it may be an uncomfortable experience for her if she didn't choose her first partner carefully.

I suggested she try to act out the experience, with me acting as the boy and see how she felt about the reality of things after that. To my surprise, she said, she was hoping I'd say that, she'd feel so comfortable with me, rather than one of the boys at school.

With that, I stood up and asked her to do the same. I took her in my arms, holding her gorgeous, young, body, to mine and began to kiss her on the neck, working my way to her delicious little mouth, tasting and smelling her erotic breath, as I almost consumed her with my mouth, invading her with my tongue, feeling her innocent responses and wanting her so much.

I slowly worked my hands down over her body, gently brushing over her full firm breasts, her lovely, flat, soft, tummy and down around her hips until I had both her wonderful butt cheeks in my grasp. The little nymph responded so powerfully, it was very arousing.

Slowly I began to raise her dress, not that it had far to go, but I wanted it off her, so I continued.

She complied, she was very aroused, her breathing was very heavy, her eyes were almost closed, she was almost in a daze. Her arms raised themselves up as I lifted her dress over her head, leaving her in her lacy bra and bikini panties.

I knew I'd passed the point of no return, both with her and myself, so I continued my kissing and caressing of her body, quickly releasing her bra and just as quickly, slipping her panties off.

My god, what a vision she was. So very beautiful, so clean and fresh, so firm so soft, so shapely, so much a woman, yet still an innocent young girl.

She had the tiniest crop of fine, light coloured pubic hair, almost non-existent, and the perkiest full tits. Her skin was so smooth and soft.

I asked if she wanted me to undress, I didn't want to freak her out at this point, but she said, "Would you? I'd really like that, I've been dying to see a boy naked"

I slowly removed my top then in one movement, my shorts and jocks. My pre cum oozing cock sprang up and her eyes widened. Almost instinctively her little fingers grasped it, and she studied it with amazement.

It's so big! she exclaimed, which of course, pleased me no end, even though it's only an average cock. I knew the fact she'd never seen one angry, made it look enormous to her.

I said I was now going to hold her again; I wanted her to feel the incredible sensation of flesh on flesh. I slowly approached her and drew her to me. To both of us, it was heaven.

I placed my hand on her crutch. She was very wet, my finger found its way between her puffy peach as if it were drawn there by a magnet. I heard her gasp, then felt her swoon, as I gently teased her most sensitive area.

Her totally sexy body was now under my control. I was 35 years old and about to put my cock inside a complete beauty. She was so young so perfect, I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Her head was on my chest as I touched her, knowing she was without the power to stop me, thrilling at her wetness and her little pelvic thrusts, so gentle and smooth, beyond her awareness. She was my little primal animal, melting and lusting in my arms.

I lay her gently on the rug in front of the fire, kissing and touching her, all over, thrilling her beyond her wildest dreams. When I put my mouth on her delicious virgin pussy, she just went wild.

I looked up as I skilfully attended to her rock hard little clit, slurping up her juices, knowing there was nothing she could do, other than allow me my way, if she wanted the feelings she was experiencing to continue.

I took her all the way to the edge, then knelt over her, placing my steel cock at her entrance, moving it's knob up and down her slit, until it, just as my fingers had done earlier, slipped into her, without the need to push.

It was as if she'd done this before, she was so out of it with arousal, she was so relaxed and wanting, it just went in perfectly.

I almost came as I felt her heat soak it's way into my throbbing cock, the further I penetrated, the more thrilling it was for me and the more she moaned in ecstasy.

I pushed my self up, stretching my arms to full length, and gazed down to see my very lucky cock, sliding in and out of this perfect young dream.

I didn't want to cum, I wanted her first fuck to be the thing that would encourage her to want to please many more males in the future, there were too many girls out there whose treatment during early sex was so hopeless, they soon lost interest. I wanted her to know what good, caring, brutality free sex, was like for a girl.

I withdrew and slid back down her perfect body, so my mouth was once again covering her delicious slit. My tongue sought its target as I inserted two fingers.

I slid and slurped all over her wonderful pussy, greedily swallowing her pure and wonderful juices, looking up occasionally to see her forearm resting on her forehead as she faced off to the left, with her eyes closed, thrilling to my attentions.

Her pelvis began to move back and forth, slowly at first, but increasing in force, as my tongue tried desperately to attend to her moving target of a clit, and my fingers tried to retain contact with her sensitive G spot under her clit, ensuring she was achieving the maximum thrills from their attentions.

Her pelvis was moving faster and faster, she was thrusting more forcefully and muttering little sounds as her body drove her wild with the feelings that were shooting through it.

I felt her sqeezing my fingers with her tight little pussy, she was about to have her first orgasm, brought on by the attentions of another person, for the first time, and she was loving it.

I felt her hand touch and push the top of my head and her body began to pulse so that I knew it was time withdraw contact from her sensitive sex organ.

As she lay there, slowly coming back down, I crawled up beside her holding her gently to me, telling her how wonderful she was, how sexy she was, how it was the best sex I'd ever had without cumming, as I gently kissed and caressed her all the way back down to earth.

The time had passed quickly, her parents would soon arrive. I suggested she shower and jump into bed, whilst I pretended to have fallen asleep on the couch, which was the way I'd normally be found by them.

I went home that night and as I took a quick shower, noticed something white on the floor amongst my clothing. I reached out of the shower grabbing the item.

It was her panties, I immediately put them to my face, greedily sniffing up their aroma. My cock sprung to life, I wrapped them around it, wanking until I shot my load into them.

I just couldn't wait until I had to take care of her again.

melsdad
melsdad
47 Followers