Fucking Kinky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benji let out an audible squeak, closing his eyes and exhaling loudly. "I'm....playing along," he grinned.

"Good," she laughed. "Cause you ARE the bastard that started this whole thing in the first place!"

"Are you blaming me?" Benji inquired, eyebrows cocked and his hands reaching out to push the hair away from her immaculate face.

"More like thanking," she smirked. "This is what I always wanted."

"Oh?" Benji chuckled. "My cock in your mouth is your dream come true?"

"No stupid!" she laughed. "I want you, Joel and Tony, and Matt, of course. I want all of us to....party together."

"Is that the word they use these days?" Joel laughed. "Party?"

"Sure," she laughed, massaging Benji's thighs as she spoke.

"Well, I'm all about partying," Tony grinned, kneeling behind the small girl on the floor. "Especially if it's with a fuckin hot piece of ass and three of my best fuckin friends in the whole fuckin world!"

"Nice," Joel frowned. "Well, Madison, I hate to be the party-pooper here, but Matt is hiding somewhere, presumably miserable, so I can't exactly agree to fuck his girlfriend. No matter how hot she might be, how willing, and excepting the fact that it IS her birthday today."

"Nice boys are boring," Madison laughed as she began to lick Benji's erection through his Dickies. "Joel, nice is passe!"

"I'm not nice," Benji moaned stupidly. "I'm very very not nice!"

"I'll bet you are, baby!" she laughed.

"I'm a sick, deranged pervert," Benji beamed, opening his eyes and glancing down at her Madison's head in his crotch.

"Yes, you are," Joel laughed and continued to walk out of the room in search of Matt. "You've finally said something honest, Benj! It's a fuckin first!"

Tony snorted as Joel exited the room, still laughing at his brother's outlandishness.

"You still with us here, Tony?" Madison called as she placed a hand gently onto Benji's zipper.

"Yeah," Tony stammered. "I'm....watching, I guess."

"Speechless Tony Lovato, that's another first!" she laughed.

The zipper she was slowly tugging on was gently traveling South in Benji's lap, exposing more and more room inside his baggy slacks. She watched with amused awe as his blue boxers came slowly into view, decorated with little grey elephants- Horton from the Dr. Seuss books.

"How cute," she cooed.

Benji simply chuckled, too busy focusing on raising his hips off the sofa to help remove his offending garments.

He raised up and she gave a swift yank, and within minutes they'd managed to completely remove his pants, boxers and shoes, and toss all the items across various parts of the room.

"We can lose that t-shirt, too," she winked. "If you don't mind."

"No problem," he smirked, pulling it over his square shoulders and flinging it off into the distance.

She took a moment to appreciate both his physique and his extensive tattoo work. Across his flat stomach was the word "PUNX" in cursive, black ink, drawing attention to the soft divit of his belly-button and the stark darkness of his definable "Happy Trail".

"You're beautiful," she hissed as she beant forward to take his hardening length into her mouth.

"Thank you," he smiled warmly, closing his eyes and reclining back into the sofa as he felt her velvety smooth cavity swallow his hardness.

She responded by twisting her wrist around his shaft and tugging upward, rising off his cock with her mouth, then falling back on seconds later. As she developed a set rhythm, his groans began to fill the small space with a thick sexual heat.

"Fuck, ughna, magha, fuck, yah, yah, jesu....." Benji muttered incoherently, shaking his head from side to side slowly.

"Fuckin ay," Tony groaned in response to his friend's audible pleasure. "Yeah, Madden, fuckin yeah, cum all over her tits!"

She raised off Benji's length long enough to turn and spot Tony, reclined on the sofa to her right. His own Dickies were in a pile around his ankles, his hard cock being rubbed roughly by his large, calloused hands as he grunted responses to his friend.

"Jesuh...ah....fuck, so close, close, so," Benji continued to ramble.

"Yeah, fuck Madden, fuck, yeah, cum on her, bitch, cum," Tony rambled back, increasing the strength and speed of his self-manipulation.

"Fuckin cumming, yeah, fuck, cumming," Benji groaned and jerked his hips off the sofa, causing Madison to deep-throat his entire seven inches.

She gagged slightly, pulling off him quickly before her gag reflex could kick in. "It's okay, Benji," she cooed. "Cum in my mouth!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck," he screamed and shot directly onto her tongue.

She grinned as she felt his frothy release coat her tongue, swallowing it all down and licking her lips for emphasis and Tony watched in sheer delight.

"Ah fuck, Madison," Tony grunted, tugging roughly on his cock. "You're a, fuck, yeah, hot bitch."

"Mmmhmm," she grinned, continuing to put on a show of swallowing Benji's cum. "And you're next!"

Tony looked as though his heart might stop at those words. She winked at him, reaching out and gently wrapping her hand around his, allowing him to guide her up and down the length of his thick shaft. Continuing to hover over him, she moved her hand in time with his, all the while trying to remove her blouse and unzip her jeans without breaking from Tony.

"Let me help," she heard a familiar voice and turned to meet Matt's glowing brown eyes.

She watched in awe as her boyfriend tugged the snug denim of her jeans over her wide hips, helping her to step out of and away from the material, and discarding it over the back of a chair. He then cupped her breasts through the cotton of her blouse, pinching her nipples before pulling the item over her head and adding it to the pile of abandoned items throughout the room.

"Thank you," she grinned.

"No," he grinned. "Thank Joel! He's the one that talked some sense into me."

"Oh?" she asked, glancing over her shoulder to see the younger Madden brother smirking in the doorway.

"Yeah, but that story is for later," Matt chuckled. "You have someone waiting on you right now!"

With that, she turned back toward Tony, noting his lust-filled gaze and his still quickly pumping fist.

"I'm sorry, baby," she whispered as she leaned over his toned physique and licked at his earlobe. "You were a good boy, though, you waited for me!"

"Uh yah," Tony stammered.

"Now's your present," she cooed, lowering herself toward his awaiting cock.

"You're...oh my god, fuck, I love you," Tony grunting as she allowed her body to swallow his entire length.

She supressed a giggle as she began to ride up and down on Tony's impressive eight inches. Not bad, she thought. So far for her birthday, she'd managed to make one-half of her fantasy come true. The other one-half was sitting wide-eyed on the sofa opposite her, watching with drool escaping their mouths as she put on a sex show all her own.

"Ah yeah, fuck Tony," she began to yell. "You feel SO good. Fuck me! Yeah."

Tony began to pound upwards into her, increasing his force as he realized that she was deriving pleasure- and no pain- from his movements.

"Tony, yes, fuckin yes. Like that. Harder Tony, you fucker. Harder. Yeah, yeah," she yelled, hoping her neighbor's were witnessing her oral talents through the thin walls of their condo.

Now Tony was driving into her with ferocious thrusts, sending her flying up into the air then crashing back down onto his waiting member. She was screaming incoherently, loudly, and wildly, loving the attention that she was garnering from Matt and Joel's utterly shocked faces.

"UH FUCKIN OH JESUS GOD MARY OH FUCK ME TONY YOU ROCK," she screamed, grabbing fist fulls of her long brunette hair and yanking it free of her once neat ponytail.

As Tony released inside her depths, she screamed one last chain of obscenities and fell forward. Saved from landing onto her precious glass coffee table by Tony's quick grasp, she let out a gigantic sigh, feeling her face pulling into a humungous smile.

"Jesus Tony, I needed that," she grinned.

"Well, I hope you still need some more," Benji chimed in from beside her and Tony. "Because there are two VERY enthralled voyeurs sitting across from us, and I can tell that they are....equally HARD UP, if you will, and in need of attention."

Madison and Tony giggled as they turned their attentions to Matt and Joel, both in a complete daze.

"Matt? Honey? You okay?" she laughed.

"Uh yah," he nodded.

"Joel?"

"Umm, yeah, I'm...swell?" he grinned.

"By the looks of it," she taunted, "I'd say you definitely are!"

Joel turned beat red and glanced down at his crotch. With a gentle yank at the denim around his crotch, he blushed even further and readjusted himself in his seat.

"Here, baby," she laughed, rising off Tony's lap and stepping toward Joel. "Let me help you with that."

"I, uh," Joel stammered and glanced around the room at his friends and brother. "I'm not...."

"Joel?" she inquired in a serious tone.

"Yeah, Madi?"

"Shut the fuck up and help me get these damn pants off you!"

"Uh, okay," he laughed and yanked his zipper down forceably. She helped to pull his jeans off his small hips as he raised off the sofa below him.

"Mmm," she giggled. "Are you and Benji....twins?"

Joel snorted at this, reddening even more visibly in his cheeks.

"Mmmm, I think you are," she grinned at him as she extracted his quickly hardening cock from the confines of his grey boxer-briefs. "But the important question is...Do you taste the same?"

She wet her lips as she dove head first into Joel's lap, leaving the shy male blushing and speechless.

"Oh, oh god," Joel gasped, feeling her moistness enveloping his warm, hardness.

"Mmm," she giggled, pulling off him and replacing her tongue with the slow stroke of her hand. "You taste even better!"

"HEY!" Benji yelled from across the room. "That's not far, I call a do-over!"

Tony and Benji erupted into laughter, Madison simply shaking her head at the objecting male.

"I'll take you up on that," she winked. "Later!"

"Oh fuckin, sweet, my....Oh Benj, jesus, was it like this for you?" Joel blurted out in one quick breath.

"Yes, Joelly, it's called a blowjob," Benji giggled.

"Shut, oh fuck...shut....fuck...up," Joel groaned, his eyes narrow slits of light as they glared at his twin.

"Yes, well, play nice boys," she laughed as she removed her mouth from Joel's pulsating warmth and turned to her boyfriend's waiting arms.

"I want you to go over there and kiss Tony or Benji," she whispered into Matt's ear, stroking his hair slowly as she spoke. "I don't care who, I don't care how much tongue, just go and get one of them worked up."

"Why?" Matt's eyes widened.

"Because it's my party and I want you to do as I say," she winked.

"I see," he grinned wickedly. "What if I say no?"

"Then I'll spank you," she teased, slapping his arm playfully.

"Now go!"

"Joel?" she called, turned back to face the grunting male.

"Fuckinnyeah?"

"How do you want me?"

Benji and Tony began cat-calling to the male, offering up every position in the Kama Sutra as a potential response. She laughed at their revelry, and waited for Joel to respond to her question with his own desires.

"Fuck," he hissed, gritting his teeth and slowing his pace as he masturbated himself slowly. "Fuck, Madison, I wanna fuck you so fuckin bad, I don't give a shit how!"

"Why Joel," she chided. "I believe we've turned you into a bad boy afterall!"

"Nyeah," he grunted. "Fuckin...ah god."

"Alright, well, then I'm making the decision here," she offered, tapping Joel's knee to indicate that she wanted him to rise out of his current position. "And you are coming with me, now!"

"Whatever you want," Joel panted, standing off the sofa and facing her, his erection bobbing with his every movement.

"I'm going to kneel on this table, Joel, and you're going to fuck me good and hard from behind. How's that?"

Tony and Benji began to cheer.

"You're a whore," Joel grinned.

"I know it, Joel, and don't you ever forget it," she smiled brilliantly as she took her place on the coffee table.

He placed himself behind her, perfectly angled to enter her body in this position. Sliding slowly inside, he quickly increased his pace and returned to his grunting and moaning. She did her part to increase his strokes, yelling his name and begging him to fuck her harder, faster, with more brute force and more outright wickedness. Before long, he was pulsing inside her and she knew his release was imminent.

As he came inside her tight warmth, he stepped slowly back and released her hips from his death grip. Shaking his head and mussing his baby-soft faux mohawk, he grinned evilly at his twin and friends.

"She's fuckin....tight!"

"Well, thanks, Joel," she giggled, laying down on the coffee table and gazing up at the young male. "I appreciate that!"

"I....mean it with respect," he blushed.

"Of course you do," she sneered.

Tony, Benji and Matt erupted into laughter.

Joel fell back onto the sofa as Madison looked first from Matt, still seated in his original location, to Tony and Benji. Tony was visibly still aroused, possibly even ready for Round Two. Benji wasn't quite there yet, but she could tell that his thickness was quickly coming back to life.

"So," she sighed. "Any of you boys want to makeout and put on a show for me?"

"Are you going to go all fuckin night?" Benji gasped.

"I intend to, Benjamin," she smirked. "Oh yes, that is my intent!"

The men all shook their heads in disbelief, Matt eyeing his prized girlfriend. Damn, she was wonderful, he thought. She was one of the guys, the fuckin hottest of the girls; bisexual, very sexual, super sexual, in fact.

"Matt?" she whined, snapping him from his trance.

"Yeah, baby?"

"I want you naked, right now!"

He shook his head and pulled his t-shirt over his head, tossing it off into the background, and kicking his Vans off as he pulled his cargo shorts off in one swift flick of his wrist.

"Lose the briefs," she giggled.

"Yes, master," he laughed and tossed his blue briefs off and across the room.

"Now go over there by Benji and Tony, and for goodness sake, have them get you hard!"

Matt walked over to his cousin and friend slowly, hesitantly, looking back at his girlfriend with pleading eyes.

"Oh fuck, Matty, it's not like you're going to be fuckin GAY cause you made out with ONE fuckin dude!" Tony snarled at his cousin's sheepish behaviour. "It's called EXPERIMENTATION, man!"

"Thanks for clarifying that, Tone," Matt sighed.

"Okay, it's like this," Tony continued, ignoring his cousin's disgusted glares. "I'm going to stand up right now and kiss you."

Tony jumped out of his seat and in one quick movement, he planted his soft, supple lips forcefully onto those of his cousin. Their lip rings were perfectly aligned, causing both men to gasp in shock and pleasure. Tony took this opportunity to force his tongue inside Matt's mouth, searching and discovering, wanting to feel and taste all that the brunette had to offer.

Slowly but surely, Matt began to kiss back, allowing his tongue to delve deeper inside Tony, exploring further back on his wet tongue. Their bodies rubbed together, bringing a rise from Matt's exposed penis. Tony noticed such, and moved his hand down to his cousin's hardening length.

"What the fuck, dude?" Matt hissed at the contact.

"Matt?" Tony grinned.

"Yeah?"

"Shut the fuck up and kiss me again!"

The cousin's returned to their lip lock as Madison, Benji and Joel sat watching in awe.

"I think we need to try that out," Benji grinned, cupping Joel's cheek in his large hand.

"Dude, don't even fuckin try it," Joel warned.

Benji glared at his twin. "You know, Joel, if you didn't always have your fuckin panties in such a bunch, you might have some fuckin fun every once in a while."

Joel felt the impact of his twins' words, and stood back stunned. "Benj?"

"Yeah, bro?"

"Am I really that fuckin uptight?"

"Dude, you just had to have a hot fuckin chick DEMAND that you fuck her!"

"You're right," Joel mused, cocking one eyebrow and smirking into his brother's identically brown eyes. "I have an idea."

"Yeah, Joelly?"

"Shut the fuck up and kiss me right now! Let's show those Lovatos how it's done!"

Madison watched in sheer delight as Joel's lips crashed into his twin's pierced flesh. The pair shut their eyes and began to tongue one another ferociously, Joel's hand flying up and over Benji's back as Benji's hands flew down to Joel's ass.

"Dear God in Heaven," Madison giggled as she snuck from the den toward her hall closet. "Thank you for these blessings which I am definitely about to receive, and will FULLY enjoy!"

She rummaged through the closet, searching for the one item that she knew would be the perfect adornment to this monumental birthday. With some determination and blind clawing, she stumbled upon Matt's camcorder locked safely inside its leather pouch. She giggled with amusement as she tip-toed back into the den.

"Fuck me, Matt," was the first thing she heard as she re-entered the den.

The camera zoomed in and focused on Matt and Tony, their naked, sweating limbs entwined into one another. They were laying on the carpet just behind the sofa they'd been sitting on all night, Tony on top of Matt, rubbing his shoulders slowly as Matt stared down into the white carpeting.

"Tone?" came a hushed, nervous whisper.

"Yeah, Matty?"

"Is this gonna hurt?"

"Probably, Matty," the younger cousin responded gingerly, continuing to rub on Matt's shoulder blades. "But we don't have to do it, if you're afraid."

"Madison wants this," Matt responded indifferently. "I'm doing it for her."

"Well, gee, Matty, that's a loving thing to say," Tony chided, raising off Matt's pinned body.

Tony backed off Matt, sitting with his back against the wall and scanning the den with his ocean blue eyes. He saw Madison, trying to hide herself from obvious view, on the opposite side of the large black leather sofa. Just beyond her, Joel was straddling his twin on the furthest black couch. She had her camcorder focused on the twins, capturing images of Joel's petal soft lips trailing butterfly kisses down Benji's tattooed neck.

"Matty?" Tony called softly.

"Yeah?"

"You see this?"

"No, wha?"

"Madison is videotaping Benj and Joel, and they're going at it hardcore."

"WHAT?" Matt practically shrieked.

Tony snickered. "Your girlfriend's a whore, cuzzo."

Matt sat up and focused his attention across the room, watching in awe as Tony stood up and headed for his girlfriend and their camcorder.

Ten Minutes Later

"Tony, this won't work," Madison giggled as she straddled the laughing male.

"Sure it will," he assured. "You ride me and I'll hold the camcorder."

"But what about them?" Madison grinned, trying to gesture to Tony that she didn't want to miss any of the twin porn action that was happening just feet away.

Tony cocked his eyebrows and smirked. "You're such a whore, Madi."

Madison grinned and turned the camcorder back toward the blonde beneath her. "And you're a very hard whore right now!"

"I am," Tony chuckled as he ran a hand slowly up and down his aching length.

"I'll take care of you, baby," she giggled, holding the camcorder off to the side as she lowered her tiny frame down onto Tony's waiting erection.

"Fuck," the both sighed in unison. Madison quickly brought the camcorder back over Tony and set it to record, focusing in on his gorgeous blue eyes and deliciously naughty grin.

"Hello America," Tony beamed. "I am Tony Lovato and this is sexcapades of the not rich and not famous!"

Madison snorted. "You're famous!"

"No, I'm not," Tony argued, as he placed his hands behind his head and sighed. She was doing all the work; riding him and taping the action.