Fucking Leasa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Henry67
Henry67
9 Followers

Leasa moaned, shifted her weight adjusting to the entry and Jim started a steady pushing pressure. Slowly his cock disappeared until it was no longer visible and Leasa was making guttural sounds reminiscent ancestors long forgotten. Her head lifted and lowered as her body adjusted to this intrusion.

How can I be enjoying this, thought Leasa. This filthy man with stinking breath, stained teeth who still smelled of the street even with a shower is fucking my ass. This loser, a social discard… How can I possibly be allowing this to happen…how? I’m above this, yet it’s beginning to feel wonderful. I love having him up my ass filling me with his dirty cock, breathing his foul breath into my ear and the things he’s saying. Oh God help me I’m going to cum!

“Do you like it being fucked in the ass whore? Do you like having your pretty white ass fucked by me? You’re nothing but a slut. Your only purpose is to service me and any other man that, that guy tells you to. You fuck real good for a prissy little white bitch. You like me rubbing your little clit? That’s it, cum bitch, cum! I’m going to cum in your ass and fill you with my sticky juice!”

I could see that Jim was bent over Leasa and was whispering something in her ear. I couldn’t hear exactly what it was but I noticed he was fucking hard now. Then the cheeks of his ass quivered and shook and a final thrust hard against Leasa’s behind told me he shot his load. Leasa threw her head back and cried out, “Ahhhhhhhhh” and I knew she followed his lead.

They stood there in the shower for a few minutes allowing their mutual orgasm to slip away. Jim shuddered as his cock slipped from Leasa and Leasa gave an almost inaudible yelp. Exhausted, Leasa fell to her knees.

“Clean off his cock Leasa!” I commanded. “You don’t want to leave a mess like that do you girl?”

In a trance like daze Leasa turned around on her knees and looked at Jim’s cock which had shrunk to about 3 inches long and took it in her hand. Jim was off in another world at this time, not knowing what to think about what had happened to him and now…she was going to suck him clean?

Jim’s cock fit easily into Leasa’s mouth. She swirled her tongue around it realizing that she was tasting her own ass but she didn’t care. She only wanted to continue to please these men and especially Henry.

Chapter 5

“Man, this mother fucken bitch just loves cock. She can’t get enough!” Jim roughly whispered. “She sure sucks good but Man I’m so fucking tired I can’t get hard again. I aint had this much fucken action is years. This bitch really loves sex. Look at her Man, look at her! She’s working my cock cleaning that fucken thing like it was a prize or something. Clean up them balls bitch and don’t forget to clean out my ass.”

Leasa was confused, what did he mean by “clean out my ass?”

“Here bitch lay on your back on the floor”

Leasa did as she was instructed.

Jim squatted over her face with his back toward her head so he could look at her beautiful young body. Then he put his brown sweaty hole next to her mouth. “Lick that asshole mother fucker, lick it good!” He said.

Looking up Leasa could see his sweaty ass only a fraction of an inch from her face, it was nearly touching her nose. She inhaled the fragrance, startled that it smelled erotic and made her pussy tingle. A bead of perspiration from his chocolate hole dripped onto Leasa’s nose and flowed down to her upper lip. Without thinking she wiped her lip with her tongue. The familiar taste of this man flooded her mouth. Her tongue shot up caressing the lips of his brown little hole causing Jim to shout. She stuck the tip of her tongue as far up his ass as she could. Then she began to work it in and up. Now she was fucking Jim’s ass…just as he had fucked hers.

“Yeah! That’s the spot bitch. Now you lick that little hole and clean it up good…You hear me!” He laughed out loud at his own joke. “Ohhhh mother fucker that feels good girl. You are one hot fucken bitch.”

Jim reached down took her nipples in his hands and twisted hard causing Leasa to moan in pain. It only made her devote a second effort to swabbing his ass.

My cock couldn’t handle anymore I had to have some relief but just one more thing before that. I went to my suitcase and removed a 12” dildo and a tube of K-Y Jelly and returned to the two lovers who now were unaware of my presence. The dildo was black…call it an ironic gift for Leasa. You see she always preferred black. So for her...this is my gift. I smeared the huge instrument with K-Y and stepped between her legs dropping to my knees. As soon as it touched her open pussy it was like electricity. She raised her hips instinctively wanting whatever it was in her cunt. She was soaking wet and the dildo was lubed so rather than giving her a little at a time I shoved the entire thing into her pussy with one hard shove. About 9 ½ inches of the black beauty slide into her.

She screamed out. I wasn’t sure if it was pain or pleasure and then realized it was pleasure as she began to raise and lower her hips. I met her movements with in and out motion on the dildo. Her she reached up and grabbed Jim’s thighs and dug her nails in. She was controlling her movements but feeling the need for cock she took Jim’s balls into her mouth and sucked hard. Now it was Jim’s turn to yell.

I slide the dildo in and out and with my other hand started a circular motion on her clit. The combination had her going crazy. Jim and I looked at each other and smiled. He whispered, “Wild man, she is one fine fucking bitch!”

When the first wave of orgasm hit Leasa she raised her entire body off the floor, using Jim’s thighs and her heels for leverage, she tensed up and jerked violently. She kept jerking until the orgasm passed. I left the dildo in her pussy as she eased back to the floor.

Chapter VI

Jim and I stared at Leasa’s naked body lying exhausted on the floor and watched the large black dildo slide silently from her soaking cunt. Slowly its length appeared until only the head remained then it slide to the floor leaving a trail down the length of her pussy, down between her cheeks and finally quietly resting on the floor.

Tired or not, I needed some relief. I had been watching as well as doing her with the dildo and now it was my turn. I didn’t give a fuck if she was tired…I had to put my cock in that warm nasty slut. I stepped beside her and with my foot rolled her over on her back and knelt next to her face.

“Funs not over yet Leasa. You still have to take care of this!” I told her as I held my cock to her lips. “Now open up and prime this thing.” I continued as I placed my cock at her lips forcing her mouth open.

As if in a daze Leasa began to suck softly on my pulsating erection. I can’t tell you how good it felt to finally feel that mouth wrapped around my cock. Placing a hand on the floor I started to face fuck her…nice and slow. I didn’t want this to end too quickly. I had waited too long.

After a few minutes I could feel my balls start to swell and that familiar gnawing in the pit of my stomach. I knew if I kept this up it wouldn’t be long but I wanted to extend it out. So I pulled out of her mouth threw my leg over her and placed my ass directly over her mouth.

“Lick that bitch…fuck my ass with your tongue!” Knowing that my body was covered with sweat and my ass was soaking.

When I felt her tongue for the first time it startled me. Why…I don’t know, it just did. But, I immediately settled in and enjoyed the feel of her tongue and lips licking my little brown hole and the tip of her tongue forced its way into the shallows of my ass. My hand was on her pussy, it was gapping open with the juice of her orgasm flowing. I took the dildo from the floor and once again inserted into her pussy. No ceremony, just shoved it in and began to fuck her with it. I could tell by the feel of her mouth on my ass that she was gasping and loving the large member in her. Slowly at first she began to push back at the dildo, then faster. She stopped licking my ass, but was now kissing it and sucking on my brown hole, frenching the brown pucker.

I couldn’t wait any longer, I needed, and I mean needed to fuck something. I raised myself from her lips and felt the sucking release when contact ended. I placed my self between her legs, grabbed a thigh and flipped her over on her stomach leaving the dildo in her pussy. Pulling her to her knees with her head on the floor I now had a perfect view of her ass and the black dildo deep inside her. Spitting on my hand I lubricated my cock and placed it the entrance to her ass and shoved hard! Leasa was soaking, juice was everywhere, my spit only added to it, making entry easy. She had no will to resist…only conform.

I fucked her pussy with the dildo and ass with my cock. I could actually feel the dildo inside her. The feeling excited me more than I can say. It was so erotic to feel the dildo, almost like another man’s cock as I established a tempo for both. Leasa was full and she moaned her approval. Her approval of being used for pleasure. She knew it was the reason she was put on earth…to please, to service, to be a fuck toy giving and getting pleasure.

Jim couldn’t believe his eyes. Leasa’s head was down on the floor moaning continuously and I had a nice slow rhythm going with my cock and the dildo. As he watched he was getting hard and he started to inch his way toward Leasa’s head. When she felt his knee at her head she lifted her head up and was right in line with Jim’s nearly hard cock. To Jim’s surprise however, Leasa reached up and grabbed him by the arm and pulled his face down to hers. She wrapped her hand around his head and kissed my deeply. Jim realized she had been licking my ass and tried to pull away but Leasa was strong and held him fast until his resistance faded and they were slopping spit with their tongues.

This kiss was like a switch that went off in me. No longer able to control myself I increased the speed of my strokes, faster and faster. I felt the discharge growing in my balls. Leasa, no longer needed to hold Jim and now had a hand on her clit, rubbing it furiously knowing that I would soon blow hard.

My orgasm was one of the most powerful I’ve ever had. I shot my hot sticky cum deep in her colon. She screamed as I slapped her ass and pounded hard into her with both my cock and the dildo. I know she climaxed because she released her kiss from Jim and began a guttural grunting noise more animal than human as her body violently jerked. It felt like my cock was in a milking machine…every bit of my seed was pulled from it.

I couldn’t help but cry out…”Ahhhhhh FUCK!” as I unloaded. My hips shook from a combination of exhaustion and release. Releasing the dildo it slide out and fell to the floor. I was right, this woman was worth the trip. Mmmmmm, was she ever worth the trip.

I placed the palms of my hands on her arched back and rubbed her quivering muscles as I slowly worked my now deflating cock in and out of her ass. When her colon contracted and spit my cock out I shivered as the sensitive head was released. I held the position, continuing the rubbing of her back feeling her lungs expand as she breathed and smelling the sweat and sex from her body.

Jim wasn’t able to get hard again he just slumped on the floor. Tired and fulfilled he was happy to just lie there. Our eyes met and he gave me that…”I can’t believe this happened” look before dropping his eyes once again to Leasa.

Leasa had now dropped to the floor, legs spread as my hands moved to her ass and massaged her cheeks. Her ass was a gapping hole with my semen flowing down to her cunt which was now cherry red looking like a wadded up clump of skin being coated with my cum.

The adventure will continue…….

Henry67
Henry67
9 Followers
12