Fucking Liz Good Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
forlorn
forlorn
27 Followers

Shit, her talk was making me hot. "Yeah, I'm gonna tongue-fuck your tight little asshole, and then I'm gonna fuck you in the ass with my cock. You like that?"

"Oh, yeah," she said lustily, slipping her hand further up to her ass, spreading her cheeks and slipping the tip on one finger into her asshole. "Yeah, I want you to slide your hard cock into my ass. I want you to fuck my ass real good."

My eyes were glued to her finger casually penetrating her ass right in front of me. My cock had just grown so hard it actually was beginning to hurt. I think I almost let out a sigh when she slipped her finger out of her ass and back down to her smooth, pink pussy. As if she knew what I needed she spread her pussy lips and exposed her tight hole for me to do whatever I wanted. And what I wanted was to slide my cock into that tight opening. I held my cock in my hand and slowly guided it up against her exposed opening, the pushed slowly, enjoying the sight of my cock sinking into her tight pussy. I pushed it in until I was buried all the way to my balls. She groaned. "Ah, your cock feels so good when you push it nice and deep into my pussy."

"Oh, your tight pussy feels so good," I said. It did. I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock as if it never wanted to let go.

She wiggled her ass up against me, trying to push my cock even deeper. "Does it look good? Buried in my hot cunt? Do you like watching your cock slide into my tight little cunt?"

"Oh, fuck yes," I said. "I love watching my cock slide into your hot pink cunt." I knew she didn't really like the word "cunt," but was using it because she knew it would turn me on. And it did. I pulled back until the head of my cock popped out of her tight hole reluctantly.

"Spread your pussy nice and wide for me," I said, "so I can watch my cock slide into you."

She leaned her forehead against the shower wall, and used two hands to spread her pussy until it was stretched and pink, and her hole was totally exposed to my hungry gaze... and my hard cock. I slowly pushed my cock back into her, enjoying the feeling as the bulbous head popped inside her and the tight muscles of her opening wrapped about my shaft as I went deeper, but I was pushed in as far as I could. I wished I could have gone in further, and almost as she had read my mind, she shifted her hands to her ass cheeks, and spread them so I could push in another half inch.

She let out a gasp as I pushed into her, and then swiveled her ass on my cock, still holding her cheeks spread wide. "You like looking at my tight little asshole while you fuck me, don't you?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said huskily, and I had been staring at her hot little asshole, which was clearly visible between her spread cheeks.

"You can play with it if you want," she teased. "Go ahead. I know how nasty you are. I know you want to play with my ass. Rub my asshole while I spread my cheeks for you. You can finger fuck me if you want. I know how much that turns you on... sticking a finger in my ass, watching your finger slide in and out of my tight little asshole."

I couldn't believe this. She was being even nastier than usual. And it was making me so horny that it felt like everything else was driven out of my head. There was not room for anything except this insane sexual desire and heat that seemed to consume my entire body and mind. She was turning me on so much, I think my cock actually grew another inch.

I took one hand off her hip and rubbed my thumb against her asshole. The feel of that tight entrance against my fingers felt so good.

"Ah," Liz groaned, pressing her ass against my intruding finger. "Yeah, play with my ass. That feels good. Fuck me in the ass with your finger. Watch it slide in and out of my asshole. It make me feel so nasty when you do that."

I slipped my middle finger gently into her ass. Sliding it out again slowly and then pushing it in again, deeper this time. I loved watching my finger disappear into her ass. And her words were just making it more erotic.

"You're so fucking dirty, finger-fucking my asshole like that. Watching your finger slide into my ass. Fuck my ass some more. Get it ready for your cock. I know you'd like to watch your cock stretching my tight ass. It would feel so good to feel your cock sliding in and out of my ass. Stretching me..."

I almost pulled my cock out of her pussy right then and rammed it into her ass, she was making me so horny, but I stopped myself. Not yet. I slid my cock in and out of her cunt while I fucked her ass with my fingers. I slipped two fingers into her ass and she groaned and pushed up against me, until my fingers were buried up to the knuckle in her ass with my rock hard cock wrapped in the heat of her pussy.

Finally I pulled my fingers out of her ass, and and let my cock slip from her pussy. I turned her around and pushed her down to her knees. I wanted to see her suck my cock, naked and on her knees. I had an irresistible urge to watch my cock pump in and out of her mouth. She took my cock eagerly. Taking me all the way down her throat almost at once. I groaned and brushed the hair back from her face so I could watch her suck and lick my hard cock. I loved watching her. I could tell she was loving it. She sucked me as if she couldn't get enough, swirling her tongue about the head before sliding me all the way down her throat again.

"Play with your pussy," I commanded. "I want to watch you play with your pussy while you suck my cock."

She immediately slid her hands down between her legs and began to rub her pussy. I could see one hand reach lower and she pushed two fingers into her hole and began to fuck herself, while the other hand rubbed her clit vigorously. I wished I could see that better. I loved watching her play with herself just as much as I liked seeing her suck my cock. I hoped she'd set the mirror up again, and maybe let me watch her fuck herself with a dildo while she deep throated me like she did sometimes.

Finally, I unwillingly pulled my dick out of her mouth and stood back. "You suck my cock so good," I told her, lifting her chin so that she had to look at me. I bent over and kissed her on the lips. "But I think it's time to get out of the shower. I've got lots of other plans for you tonight."

*

...to be continued... "Fucking Liz Good - Part Two: The Main Event"

forlorn
forlorn
27 Followers
12