Fucking M.I.L. - Stuck in the Middle

Story Info
Cheri found a most interesting way to let me know she knew.
1.7k words
4.3
69.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember, growing up and thinking how much fun it would be to travel. The romance is much better than reality though. Seems that's true with a lot of things in life. At any rate, after four weeks on the road promoting my new book it was a pleasant relief to hear the pilot say we were in our final approach to my home airport. While I missed my kids greatly, it was Cheri I most wanted to lay my eyes (and hands) on. We sexted to each other on occasion during my travels and I enjoyed the naked pictures to be sure. The video chats were great too. Hotel rooms were more interesting when you can masturbate with your wife even though you are a thousand miles apart. All that being said, the real thing is still the best thing and I hurried off the plane to meet my bride.

It seems like when you are in a hurry, the rest of the world goes in slow motion. Such was the case with my luggage. It didn't help that I could see Cheri circling in the car, in a holding pattern waiting for me. Finally, I grabbed my bag and, like a school kid heading to recess, raced out the door to catch my bride...er...ride.

A hurried kiss and 'I love you' and we were off. Looking back, something seemed strange with Cheri, but i didn't notice it then. Her conversation seemed forced. She's always been supportive of my work and has said repeatedly how proud she is of the recent sale of this newest book. But there was something strange in her mannerisms tonight. That suspicion became more real as she moved off the interstate and onto the 'wrong' exit ramp.

"Where are we going?" I asked, fatigued, yet intrigued.

Cheri got a wry smile on her face and, while looking straight ahead to watch traffic, said, "I have a little welcome home surprise my love."

"Dinner out?"

"And more."

"What then, tell me."

"Soon," she said with a smile. My continual questions met with utter silence until, a few miles later, we pulled into a hotel.

"I get it," I was the one smiling now, "Your mom has the kids and we have a night to ourselves?"

"Close. Mom is busy tonight so I asked my sister to watch the kids tonight. They are having a movie night with their cousins and I'm planning on fucking your eyes out." She said as she pulled into a spot close to the door.

I reached over and pulled her close to me. We kissed passionately for the first time in a month, but when I tried to slip my tongue between her lips she playfully pushed me away.

"We'll have time for that, but I'm famished. Let's grab something to eat."

With that she bounced out of the car and towards the restaurant. While I was hungry from a four hour flight, I agreed. However, all I could really think about eating at this time was her sweet pussy. None the less, we found a table in the corner of the bar and ordered a couple drinks while we waited for a table.

Cheri sat on a stool with her back against the wall. She had a glint in her eye and I couldn't quite figure out why.

"So, what's going on?" I asked playfully, "You seem to have something up your sleeve."

She reached over and took my hand. "Nothing up my sleeve...and nothing covering my sweetness." She said softly. I wasn't sure what she meant until she took my hand and placed it in her lap. Shed pulled her skirt up and all I felt was the bare skin of her clean-shaven pussy and the wetness she had already begun to have. Just as I began to slide my finger lower the server came to the table. There would be time for this! Suddenly, hungry as I was, I most wanted to get to our hotel room. In spite of that, we ordered our food.

Once the food was on the way I placed my hand on her lap and began to wander lower. She let me feel her wetness once more and then pulled my hand up onto the table. "There will be lots of time for that my love," she whispered. "I have to visit the little girls room."

Cheri came back with a strange smile on her face, but wouldn't offer any explanations. Our conversation turned to more mundane things. Once finished with dinner we made our way to the elevator. As luck would have it, the elevator was empty. Cheri grabbed me and pulled me close for along passionate kiss, burying her tongue deep into my mouth as we rode the ten floors to our room.I had a feeling there would be more riding to come and an elevator would not be involved.

Once in our room, Cheri attacked me. She pushed me onto the king-sized bed, got on top of me and ground her sweet naked pussy on my pants. All the while fucking my mouth with her tongue. I moved my hands down her back and grabbed her sweet ass and pulled her harder on my bulging penis.

Cheri pulled back and whispered in my ear. "I have a fantasy I want you to help me with."

I was always up for her fantasies! So I asked her what it was. All she would say is, 'It involved a blindfold and total trust." Sounded good to me!

She made me stand up and blindfolded me. Then, while I was standing by the bed I felt her hands unbuckle my belt and pull my trousers to the floor. Then she pulled down my boxers. My erect cock sprang to action. I thought I heard a muffled gasp, but wasn't sure. I guess this is where the trust came in. I felt my shirt being unbuttoned and having it be pulled off my body. Being blindfolded made this mundane act of getting undressed a total rush.

I felt hands running down my back but they didn't feel like Cheri's. Then another set of hands began to caress my body as well. I smiled and moaned softly. Someone was in the room with us and I had no idea who it was. Both sets of hands were running up and down my body, stopping occasionally at my cock or my balls.

Cheri whispered in my ear. "You've been a bad boy. You need to trust me and you need to lay down." With that, she pushed me gently and I fell back onto the bed. I felt like she must have moved me to the middle. It was obvious now that there were two people, on on either side of me. Both were kissing my body and moving tongues and fingers all over me, occasionally stopping to suck my nipples, my cock and my balls. I felt like I was ready to explode!

"OK bad boy. Roll over." Cheri commanded. I rolled over and sensed rustling on the bed. "Now you slut man. Slide forward to eat some pussy."

I moved forward and met a woman's crotch in my mouth. "Suck and eat gently naughty man!"

I slid my tongue between two wet, sweet pussy lips. They tasted like Cheri, but I wasn't sure.

"On your knees! Keep eating and caress some tit you little slave." Cheri commanded and I obliged. As I did so I felt a set of hands spread my ass and start licking me. While I continued to suck I felt two fingers penetrate my ass. While a hand caressed my dick and balls. "How do YOU like being fucked sly one!

I could only moan. I raised my head from the pussy I was eating and two hands shoved me hard back into place. "Keep going slut." A voice commanded.

Next I was told to stay where I was. Again, I could only hear rustling but it seemed like the two women were changing places. I was instructed again to eat cunt (which I did gladly) while my legs were spread and someone was sucking my dick. I heard Cheri moan. I'm guessing she was the one underneath me sucking my cock and from what I could tell, she may have been rubbing her clit as she sucked me. What I do know for sure is I heard her moaning increase and heard her cum. THAT sound was unmistakable and music to my ears.

"Alright slut man." Cheri said once the moaning had quieted down. "You will be fucking two pussies. You are to fuck number one until you nearly cum. You will then pull out and fuck number two until you blow your load inside her. If you mess this up, there will be hell to pay. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am." I responded. More rustling and I felt a body slide under me. I moved forward and slid my cock into a mysterious cunt. I penetrated deep and hard, listening to the gasp of the mystery person. I fucked slow and long until I heard the muffled moans of the one I was fucking.

"Enough!" Cheri commanded. The body below me moved out and I heard another move in front of me. "Now, fuck me slave. Fuck me hard, fast and fill me with your warm cum."

I moved forward and my cock was positioned to enter Cheri from behind. "Let me cum before you blow, slave." she said as I entered her.

I slid my cock in and out slowly as I felt her fingers rubbing her cunt. Her muscles tightened and breathing increased as I heard her cum again. As her orgasm subsided I began ramming her hard. It didn't take long before I'd filled her with my hot cum. We both moaned as I finished.

"Alright. Good work slave," Cheri said as we collapsed on the bed. "Now, roll over."

I did as instructed and felt two hands lifting the blindfold from my eyes. As my eyes adjusted to the light I was staring straight into the eyes of...my mother-in-law!

"Sorry kid." 'Mom' said. "She figured us out. We decided this would be the best way to let you know the secret it out of the bag."

Cheri leaned in and kissed me. "And there WILL be a repeat performance. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am." I replied.