Fucking Machine

Story Info
A machine built for pleasure.
1.3k words
3.96
193.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otto26
Otto26
78 Followers

Shin watched the robot navigate the floor of the apartment. He had to admit that it was impressive. It moved quickly through the sty of Guy's living room, adroitly dodging furniture, electronic detritus, and empty pizza boxes with equal facility.

"Okay, Guy, it's cool. What the hell is it?"

"Besides my rent for the next six months? It's a fucking machine."

"I can see that it's a fucking machine. But what does it do?"

Guy's laughter, like everything else about the man, was annoying; a braying sound that grated on the nerves. "No you stupid slant, it's really a fucking machine. It's a machine for fucking."

"One, weight differences aside if you call me slant one more time I'm going to kick your testicles into your throat if I have to wait until you're asleep to do it. Two, fucking a machine is pretty deviant; even for you."

Guy gave Shin a fleshy finger and turned his back on him, clicking on the control interface of his computer to shut the robot down. "Not a machine for fucking, a machine that fucks. I was cruising the forums over at fucking machines and I got into an argument with one of the owners. I said their machines were too damn complicated and did next to nothing. I mean, they've got these pneumatic presses and high power drills and..."

"Get to the point, Guy," Shin said in exasperation.

"I said I could do it better. They said I couldn't. One of the guys on the board said he'd buy my machine if it could do everything I promised." He gestured at the robot. "And there it is."

"So what makes this better?" Shin asked as he grabbed a warm can of soda from one of the piles in the kitchen.

"Everything. The beast is built of plastic with aluminum for reinforcement. It only weighs about one-hundred and eighty pounds. And the parts are... I can assemble big parts out of a few small parts. I'm thinking about patenting the idea. It can move. At first I just defined moving as being able to change position, but when I made it mobile it allowed all sorts of cool things. For instance, it runs on a car battery. But because it can move, I programmed it to recharge itself. It'll plug itself in to a wall socket when the power gets low. And because it's just good user-friendly design, I set it up so that it'll explore it's environment and locate the power sources. Installation is completely automatic and the programming interface is a breeze."

"USB?"

Guy laughed again and Shin winced.

"Wireless, of course. It can talk to the network anywhere within four-hundred feet thanks to the antenna. Which is a good thing because the cameras need someplace to communicate with. Seven different angles."

"I know I'm going to regret this, but what about the fucking?"

Guy clicked a couple of buttons and Shin heard a whirring noise from the machine. It reared back onto four legs and he could see...

"Dude... that's sick!"

"A camera snake. They use them in pipes. I had to put the latex cover on to avoid pinching pussy. That was the hardest part, I had to get some people to do it for me. They gave me some funny looks."

"No!" Shin said sarcastically. He was rewarded by the upright fleshy digit again. "Yeah, fuck you right back, Guy. What did you use for the navigation programming?"

"I re-used the stuff from Carnivore."

"Carnivore was for Second Life," Shin protested.

"Yeah, turns out navigating a simulated world isn't much different from navigating a real world. The decisions are all the same, you just have different sensor data."

"Carnivore's another sick project. Why the hell would you want to turn a viral, virtual rapist loose?"

"Because it's there." Guy shrugged. "Seriously, I just loaded the Carnivore program into the beast and then tweaked it a little."

"Sick."

"Do you wanna see what else the beast can do?"

"No, man. I wanna be able to sleep tonight. When are you getting rid of that thing? It gives me the creeps."

"Tonight. The buyer turns out to be local and he's going to stop by and pick it up."

"Whatever. Turn it off."

Mary was about to knock on the door when she saw the note.

*In laundry room, back in 5. Wait inside.*

She shook her head and pushed on the door, it opened. She walked inside and grimaced. [i]I'm definitely asking for another hundred before I do anything. This place is filthy.[/i] Nevertheless, she closed the door behind her. Mitch and his fucking machines were a little weird, but they were better than walking the streets, and a lot more profitable. The old bastard was rich and impotent and got off, in his own way, by seeing her fucked by machines. She didn't want to piss him off and lose the gig.

She caught sight of the beast and walked over, trying to understand how it worked. "Where's the cock?" she whispered. She ran her hands over the smooth plastic cover looking for and ultimately finding an on switch. She flicked the switch and stood back. Nothing happened.

"Mitch is gonna be pissed," she commented. "But not at me." She shimmied out of the skirt and panties and tossed them onto a bare spot on the couch. Her shirt and bra followed a moment later. "His machine may be a bust, but his favorite model is going to be performing properly," she promised herself. Unwilling to sit on any of the furniture or, worse, the floor, she stood facing the door.

A minute later she heard movement behind her and turned. The machine was charging at her. She shrieked and backed away from it, slamming against the door. The machine reared up and pinned her against the door.

"What the fuck?!" she yelled. Then she felt something smooth and slightly cold pressing against her. She tried to drop her hands to her crotch but her arms were pinned. The plastic began to vibrate against her mons and she hissed in shock.

"This isn't funny!" she yelled. "Turn it off Mitch!"

The vibration between her legs increased in tempo and, she realized, it was pulsing in time to her racing heart.

"Hey, that's a good trick," she commented. "How does it do that?" She craned her neck trying to see down her body, but the machine was pressed tightly against her. She did see two hemispheres rotating opposite her breasts.

"Wha...?" she started, but the question was answered as the machine pressed itself against her and her breasts were covered by two indentations. A moment later she felt a gentle suction that was in synch with the vibration and her heart.

"Ooohhhh!" she moaned. "Jesus, Mitch. This one's amazing. You could have warned me though."

She leaned back against the door and relaxed into the sensations. Mitch loved to hear her and since, though she couldn't see him, he was obviously watching from someplace, she kept up a running commentary of soft moans and groans. When she felt something pressing against her wet pussy she almost laughed.

"More? This machine's a fucking marvel, Mitch." She slid her legs a little apart to give the machine better access and felt something thick snake it's way inside.

"Oh that's nice. That's very fucking nice," she crooned. The ersatz cock began to slowly pump inside her and Mary felt as though her heart was going to explode. Then it began to spin and she came with a series of loud screams.

"It was turned off!" Guy protested for the seventh time in two minutes.

"Well it's obviously turned on, now!" Mitch yelled at him. "Is it going to hurt her?"

"I don't know," Guy confessed. "It shouldn't have done anything without instructions. Unless...."

"Fuck unless! Can you turn it off?"

"Oh, yeah," Guy sat down on the floor of the hallway and started up a communications program on his laptop. "All I have to do is..."

"Just do it! Mary! Mary!" Mitch yelled as he pounded on the door. "We're trying to turn it off!"

"Don't hurry," he heard faintly through the door.

Otto26
Otto26
78 Followers