Fucking Machine Letters: Sandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rthnck
rthnck
61 Followers

I am sitting at my desk writing this part of the review and I am staring at a huge damp spot in the center of my bed. My stomach muscles feel like I've been doing crunches for the last half an hour and the quivering in my legs won't go away. I'm not sure what is happening to me but I like it and I don't know how I am going to be able to wait until my package arrives. I can't wait to try out the fucking machine.

***

The first part of the letter ended there in the middle of the page and resumed on the next page. My hand was shaking as I read the last few words and pondered the best damn letter I ever read. My cock was as hard as steel and my brain struggled to keep up with all the erotic images that Sandra's words conjured. I had to smile for my other hand was in my lap languidly gliding up and down my shaft, mirroring Sandra's own actions. I hurriedly unzipped my pants to relieve the pressure and watched as my cock sprang into view with the head coated in a fine sheen of pre-cum. I couldn't wait to read the rest of the review so with one hand slowly stroking my hardness, I turned the page.

***

It came today and OMG it's huge. I actually tracked my order and knew what was waiting for me when I got home and I was not disappointed. My pussy was soaking my panties long before I picked up the package from my front porch and scurried up to my bedroom to examine my new purchases. When I slid the dildo out of its packaging after tearing open the box I was shocked at how big and heavy it was. I've wrapped my hands around my share of cocks and fantasized about big ones, but this exceeded my imaginings by a long shot. My fingertips just barely touched as I examined the girth of my new toy and I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I immediately opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the head. The strain on my jaw told me what my hands already knew; this was a monster and while I wasn't sure my pussy was up to the task of handling something this big the tingling and dampness between my legs assured me that my love hole was more than willing to try. My eyes focused on my open closet where I could just see the corner of the toolbox peeking out from behind one of my long dresses. Still clutching the dildo, I went over and pulled out the machine with a trembling hand.

I had already given some thought to how I would try out my rental and I had actually played with it last night so that I wouldn't be fumbling around during the test and it didn't take long to set it up. I rolled my dressing mirror to the foot of the bed so that I could watch everything and then placed the toolbox on a kitchen chair next to the mirror and stacked up some pillows to help with the alignment of cunt to cock. I slid the metal rod into the hole in the toolbox and screwed it onto the motor inside. The dildo locked onto the rod just like you said it would. I laid the control switch on the bed and stood back to admire my handiwork.

I continued to stare at the erotic tableau laid out like a still-life painting, waiting for a human subject to complete it. And that human subject was me, sliding my wet panties down my long legs to puddle at my ankles, followed by my skirt. I unbuttoned my blouse, fumbling with the buttons while my foot-long cock-substitute hung in the air over my bed looking like a perverted magic trick. When my bra straps slid down my arms and the air in the room washed over my breasts I had to marvel at the effect it had on my nipples which sprang to attention begging for more stimulation and I was more than happy to comply.

So for your benefit I found myself standing naked next to my bed kneading my breasts with my stiff nipples peeking out from between my fingers. My skirt, blouse, bra, and panties wet with my anticipation are crumpled on the floor at my feet and already the hair over my pussy is glistening with my juices. A 12-inch dildo beckoned me, pointing at the bed like some pornographic street sign while my dressing mirror faces the bed, reflecting my nude body standing, flushed and ready nearby. I can already feel a single drop of pussy juice sliding ever so slowly down my inner thigh sending a tiny shiver through me each time it stops and starts in its downward journey. I assume that you'll never look at me quite the same when we're at work but a deal is a deal. I wonder what you are doing while you're reading this.

I was actually kind of glad that Sandra couldn't see what I was doing while reading her review. My pants were now crumbled on the bed next to me and I was sitting there, naked from the waist down staring down at the pages she had written while my hands were both busy stroking my erection. One hand cupped my balls and stroked the flesh near my anus while the other gripped my shaft and slowly pumped up and down. Tiny drops of pre-cum boiled up from the head and dribbled down the sides like a barely active volcano covering my hand and providing a nice coating of lube to each spine-tingling stroke. I pumped as slowly as I could to keep myself from cumming before I finished the letter. My fantasies about Sandra were great before I started reading but I now had a whole new encyclopedia of erotic images to fuel my libido. She's right. I'll never look at her the same again. The pages fluttered as a breeze wafted through the room and called me back to her experiences.

Did you know that when you buy sex toys on the internet they sometimes send you stuff for free? Well they do. Buy a big dildo and they throw in some lube as a bonus. How lucky is that? I coated the dildo with almost the entire tube of lube although the way my pussy was twitching I was pretty sure that lube was the least of my worries. I took a deep breath and climbed onto the bed spreading my legs on either side of the dildo and propping up my head and back with pillows so that I could see everything in the mirror. It took a little while to get the pillows under my butt arranged so that my pussy was at a comfortable angle for penetration but soon enough the dildo was positioned at the entrance to my warm sex. I was ready to take the plunge, so to speak. I giggled at the wanton display that was reflected back to me from the mirror. Spread-eagled nude female and a fucking machine. A veritable work of art.

I reached down with both hands and spread the lips of my pussy, stretching open my hole for the dildo which looked even larger than before as I stared down between my legs and prepared to fuck myself. The mirror showed my wet labia and hard throbbing clit along with the cock that was poised to impale me. I hooked my ankles on the chair and pulled it forward slowly until the head of the dildo touched the entrance to my sex. I could feel the head filling my pussy and pushing into my slippery tunnel. The feeling of fullness overwhelmed my senses and I could swear that the walls of my pussy could feel every vein on the shaft as it slid deeper and deeper into my body. Drops of pussy juice, mixed with lube snaked their way down between my ass cheeks adding a glistening sheen to the pucker of my asshole.

As I watched the shaft inch slowly into my pussy a wave of heat washed over me. I've never seen myself get fucked and porn videos don't do the image justice. I saw and felt every inch as it made its way down my tight love hole. My clit was jutting out from between my wide spread lips and appeared to dip down toward the shaft as if begging for attention. My legs were spread as wide as I could get them and my ankles were hooked on the chair helping to impale myself on the massive cock. The cheeks of my ass were open revealing my tight anus winking back at me. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen and my breasts began to ache as my nipples stiffened some more anticipating what was about to happen.

My self-penetration ended after a good eight inches of the dildo was buried in my pussy. The room was filled with the smell of my juices and I could feel the heat filling the air between my legs. My fingers danced across my out-stretched labia and as I released my pussy lips they closed around the hard shaft embedded in my hole. I picked up the control with sweaty hands and stared at it for a moment. A simple toggle switch with no markings but my previous night's examination revealed that it was either off, slow or fast. Even as I stared at the toggle my hips were slowly pumping back and forth on my 12-inch toy. As I slid off the shaft I took a deep breath, glanced at my bedside clock and pushed the switch to the 'slow' position as my other hand slid up my chest to tweak my nipples and reward them for their patience.

The toolbox whirred into action and I gasped as the dildo began to stroke in and out of my stuffed pussy. I quickly adjusted my hips so that the forward stroke went as deeply as possible and then closed my eyes and settled back on the pillows to absorb the sensations of being filled with cock and fucked over and over again.

My own cock reacted to the words I was reading and grew stiffer and harder in my slippery grasp. Pre-cum bubbled freely from the tip and more and more I found myself squeezing the shaft in a desperate attempt to forestall my inevitable climax. Sandra's descriptions were the stuff dreams are made of and she was going to be occupying my dreams for a long time to come. My fingers massaged the ridge line of my cockhead sending jolts of pleasure radiating down my throbbing hardness.

I now found myself splayed out like a butterfly, head back, with the control lying on the bed next to me while my hands caressed my breasts and played with my nipples in concert with the strokes of my mechanical lover. I lifted my head to glance in the mirror and watched as pussy juice from my excitement frothed around the shaft embedded between my labia, soaking my pubic hair and quivering ass cheeks. My ever increasing moans harmonized with the quiet whirr of the machine.

Time was on my side this time. The longest fuck I ever had before this was about 10 minutes and while it was very enjoyable it was not nearly long enough. Things were different now and my body knew it. My orgasm simmered beneath the surface as I was penetrated over and over again. Tiny flashes of light swam in my vision while my fingers continued to squeeze and release my nipples in time with the relentless strokes of my "Endless Love."

I had never felt like this before. I was free to enjoy the journey to orgasm and take as long as I wanted or needed. The machine served only me and I selfishly reveled in the power to control this moment. And just like that my orgasm roared to life sweeping over me like an avalanche of hot lava. The seething cauldron between my quivering thighs spewed heat and lubrication and my head came off the pillows to stare into the mirror as my hands reached down to feel the mighty shaft pistoning into my pussy.

My eyes widened in surprise at the sight reflected in the mirror and my hands quickly confirmed what I was seeing. Two more inches of dildo were somehow buried inside me and I groaned at the sight of my clit, hard, throbbing and pink as it danced between my soaked labia.

The first contraction that signaled my climax was so strong it almost pulled me into a sitting position and my hands pulled eagerly at the remaining 2 inches of the cock-shaped spear that was continuing to skewer me, trying to cram even more of the shaft into my pulsing pussy. I fumbled for the control as every nerve ending in my body lit up like a Christmas tree and pushed the toggle to 'fast'.

That first orgasm was still coursing through me as the piston pounded even faster and harder into my wildly contracting love hole. I could see my tightly clench anus pulled inward by the force of my climax and as the next wave of pleasure rolled through me, I slid one finger of each hand alongside my clit which unleashed the biggest orgasm I have ever had. I literally screamed with pleasure and still the pounding of the dildo continued. My excitement poured out of me soaking the sheets and pillows beneath my thrashing body.

I crossed a line I had never seen before. I wanted it to end. The excitement was just too much. The feeling of pleasure and the contractions were exquisite. The cock that filled my pussy continued its assault but while I was struggling to end it, my body craved it even more and willed it to continue. My fingers swirled over my clit setting off explosion after explosion of unrestrained pleasure. I dropped one hand past the thrusting monster and finger my tight asshole triggering yet another climax totally different from the others causing my toes to cramp up as they curled tightly inward. My legs flopped open as my body twisted and thrashed through another series of convulsions. The heat radiating from my love zone burned through me as orgasm after orgasm thundered on producing an endless wave of passion. I fumbled for the control with trembling fingers and felt for the toggle. My eyes were totally useless as if a million flashbulbs had just gone off in front of me and with a last convulsive effort I hit 'stop'.

Lying senseless on the bed, still impaled on that enormous cock I tried to relax as tiny spasms and contractions continued unabated for what seemed like hours. Every inch of my skin tingled in that foggy line between pain and pleasure. My head lolled to the side and as my eyes finally began to focus the numerals on the bedside clock filled my vision. Forty-two minutes! I couldn't even begin to count the number of orgasms but I had been impaled and fucked by 10 inches of cock for almost three-quarters of an hour. All I can say is thank you. I could easily get addicted to this and you can bet that while you are reading this I am giving your machine a thorough reevaluation.

I read the last sentence in a frantic rush as my own orgasm approached. The image of Sandra being mercilessly pounded blinded me just as she had been blinded by pleasure last night. When she had switched the thing to 'fast' my own hand had pumped my cock faster in synchronization with her words. The paper that the letter was written on had small spots on it and I wondered if those spots were evidence of Sandra's excitement. With a groan of ecstasy my hard shaft erupted, spewing fountains of white-hot cum that cascaded over my hand and left me gasping for breath.

***

I put the letter in a safe place, cleaned up and then gave my girlfriend the fucking of her life when she got home. Not as long as my now well-used mechanical stroker but she definitely knew that she had gotten royally pounded. I didn't tell her what was going through my brain the entire time but she'll know soon enough. We don't have any secrets.

***

The next morning I barely was settled in my office before Sandra appeared in my doorway. She looked a little frazzled as if wondering what problems her letter might cause had caused her to lose sleep. Or maybe something else caused her to lose sleep. I broke into a big grin.

"It would appear that the rental was satisfactory?"

The twinkle in her eyes returned as she visibly relaxed. "It would appear so." She paused and looked hard at my face. "We're OK?"

"Couldn't be better. Are we still on for lunch?"

"Sure. Same place?"

"Yep! See you around 11:30."

And so we found ourselves whispering conspiratorially over our food again and once again it was Sandra who I thought couldn't shock me anymore who left me open-mouthed again.

"I mentioned your machine to my girlfriend Michelle and told her how much I enjoyed it. I hope you don't mind?" She was leaning so close that I found myself staring down her shirt as the words of her letter marched around my brain. I forced myself to look up as I shook my head.

"No. I'm a little surprised but I don't mind."

Now she broke into a huge grin. "That's good because when I explained our little rental agreement, she said she'd be interested in the same deal!"

*****

Thanks to 'ms.read' and 'funwithryleigh' for their editorial assistance. In addition to basic editorial tweaking, they graciously provided a much needed female perspective and helped me polish this little diamond in the rough. Votes and comments are always welcome.

***

rthnck
rthnck
61 Followers
12