Fucking Maid and then My Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom- Remained silent for a moment, and then spoke hesitantly. Yes fuck me; I want my pussy to be filled by your cock.

I felt my cock swell with a maddening rage.

Me- say it again.

Mom- Fuck me son, fuck me. She begged in lust. Put that big cock of yours in my pussy.

I grabbed her leg and lifted it high in air. With other hand I forced my cock into her pussy. Although her pussy was soaking wet yet my cock found it difficult to enter it. (Maybe because it was not been used for quite long time) Mother whimpered with delight. My cock sliced into the soft scorching depths of my mother's cunt. It felt like a hot enclave around my cock.

ME: Mom your pussy is so fucking hot. I groaned, ramming again my cock into her tight hot snatch. Do you like my cock inside you?

Mom- Oh, yes! She squealed her body quivering with pleasure. It feels so good inside me.

I took my free hand to her boobs and gripped them, squeezing and pinching them forcibly. I began humping her cunt from behind. I could feel her cunt-muscles tugging at my cock.

Mother's cunt was tight, not like Radhika. I knew that if I let my lust run amok I would blast my nut very quickly. I was determined to make it a long lingering fuck, that both of us would remember for a long time. I was hell bent to enjoy the moment to the fullest. I slowly pushed my cock out of her cunt until only the tip was buried inside then rammed it back into her horny pussy slowly, watching her hot cunt gobble my cock up inch by inch. I stopped it halfway.

"Please don't stop." Mom moaned, forcing her pussy back onto my cock. "Fuck me, fuck me hard." My mind spun with delight as she begged me to ram her cunt. I pushed my cock forward, forcing it deep inside her quivering pussy. She whimpered loudly as she felt my cock buried inside her. The scorching heat of her pussy and the throbbing enclave of her velvety cunt muscles around my cock were driving me crazy with lust. I dug my fingers into her squiggle hips and slammed my cock into her pussy working it inside her well lubricated pussy in a to and fro motion. Soon I ejaculated; I bent my head and planted my lips over hers. Then we slept like that only.

*****

Next part story to follow soon. Please drop your valuable comments and feedback here.

12