Fucking Maid Ch. 01

Story Info
A hotel maid secretly films herself fucking married men.
3k words
4.35
64.3k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she edited the tape, she tried not to get too turned on. This was a job. She needed to just get it done, make sure faces weren't showing, cut out all the boring stuff, get it uploaded to the site, then she could masturbate. Editing a tape like this is a lot less fun, downright boring actually, if you've just had several orgasms. Once the tape was on the site, she could excite herself not only to the hot sex in the video, but to the satisfaction that she didn't procrastinate.

His face was out of frame in the video, but she was imagining it now, remembering how they had met the previous night. Rob.

***

He was handsome, but not beautiful. She had picked him out for two reasons. He was alone at a nice hotel bar, and he was wearing a wedding ring. The fact that he was alone at a nice hotel bar meant he was only in town for a night or two on business. People don't come to Las Vegas by themselves unless it's for a conference of some kind, or they're driving across country for some reason. The wedding ring meant he probably never thought he had a chance with her, which meant the conversation could start out friendly, and she could steer it. She wore a wedding ring, though she was happily not married, just to make her approach seem more like overt flirting than seduction.

She wouldn't tell him that she was a hotel maid. She definitely wouldn't tell him that she wasn't technically a US citizen (she was born in Las Vegas, but not at a hospital). If one of her, let's call them costars, ever asked what she did for a living, she would say she was a translator for a Mexican diplomat, then she'd say she hated talking about work and change the subject.

She always pretended to be a little drunker than she was. Not sloppy, but wanting to come off as uninhibited. She would casually drop a compliment after the conversation had been going on for a while.

"Your wife is lucky, you seem so cool."

A little later, she would ask him if he wanted to go for a walk, see the lights.

She had done this about fifteen times now, and Rob was the first to cut through the bullshit. He only waited ten minutes into the walk to suggest they go back to his hotel room. Most guys needed at least an hour of Elena's heavy-handed flirting to realize that she was definitely going to fuck them.

"I've seen all this shit a thousand times," Rob said. He came to Vegas on business quite frequently. "It's 9 pm and 95 degrees outside. What do you say we go back to my room, I drop a ridiculous amount of money on a bottle of mediocre champagne from the minibar, and we enjoy some well-deserved air conditioning?"

"That's the best idea I've ever heard," said Elena. "But let's go back to my room. I've got the best view of Vegas you've probably ever seen, and we don't have to pay for booze."

"Deal."

He may not have said "Deal," if he had known that Elena would surreptitiously record their entire encounter on video, and then post that video to a website that she owned and operated.

When they got to her hotel, she winked at the desk clerk as he checked some guests in for the night. Peter was her best friend and coworker, he was the classiest homo she'd ever had the pleasure of knowing, and he was the reason she was able to use the Emperor's Suite free of charge. He gave Elena a knowing nod as she and her new friend disappeared into the elevator.

Once in the suite, she stepped out of her heels, and bee-lined over to the full bar.

Rob couldn't believe how nice her room was. He walked over to the giant windows.

"You were right. This is the nicest view of Vegas I've ever seen. Wish I could work for a diplomat."

"Would you like some scotch?" she asked him.

"Wow, the good stuff."

It was not good stuff, but was disguised as such. She was reusing a bottle she had found in a guest's room the night after a bachelor party. She had refilled it with the cheapest scotch that the liquor store had to offer, figuring that most men cannot tell the difference between "good stuff" and cheap stuff.

"Would you consider me a pussy if I asked for it on the rocks?" he asked.

"Not at all," she said, although she liked hers neat.

They sat in plush chairs in front of the floor to ceiling window and had great conversation. She loved talking to men about their pasts. She would ask a simple question about a first love or what he had studied in college, and she would swoon when she saw excited nostalgia take him over.

"That apartment didn't have a heater, and the only entertainment we had was a shitty record player, but goddamn if that wasn't one of the best years of my life," he said. "I'm sorry, I'm rambling. You've gotten me drunk, young lady. Cheers."

"So what did you do all day with no heater and nothing to do?" she asked suggestively.

"Oh, you know." He turned away.

"I think I do know. Cheers."

He laughed and looked out the window. They were quiet for a moment. Comfortable.

"I'm gonna go use that bathroom that's bigger than my master bedroom," he said. "Be right back."

When she heard the bathroom door click, she got up and headed for the bedroom. She opened the laptop on the desk. On the screen were five windows staggered neatly. Each window showed a video feed of the bed from a different angle. Beneath them was a toolbar with standard video buttons. She clicked the big red "Record" button, then closed the laptop. She sauntered back into the living area, and her ass was hitting the plush chair cushion right as the bathroom door reopened.

"My turn," she said, as Rob approached.

She walked back into the bedroom, heading for the master bath. Before she sat down to pee, she turned on the faucets in the oversized bathtub, and liberally poured a mixture of some of the most wonderful smelling oils and aroma-therapy bubble bath products money could buy. She'd refill the bottles tomorrow during her shift.

When she stepped out of the bathroom, she sat down on the end of the bed instead of reentering the living room.

"Rob," she called. "Come here."

He appeared in the doorway a few moments later.

"You're running a bath?" he asked. "You must be getting ready for bed. Should I head out?"

Her arms were leaned back slightly and her chest was pushed out invitingly.

"I want you to take a bath with me."

The way he tucked his left thumb in toward his palm to feel for his wedding ring belied his cool response.

"You do, huh?" he asked. "How'd I get so lucky?"

"I consider myself the lucky one."

"No, I mean it. A beautiful exotic woman just happens to invite me to her luxury hotel room to drink great scotch and take a bath with her? Me. A married schmuck from the suburbs. It's too good to be true."

"That bath is filling up fast, and I'm going to get in it soon. I really want you to join me, but you don't have to. We're both married, and we're both going to go home tomorrow to be with people we love. But tonight is ours. You won the lottery tonight, Rob. And I feel like I did too."

With that, she stood up, and reached behind her back to unzip her dress. It fell to the floor around her. As she made her way toward the bathroom, she undid her bra and tossed it aside. She reveled knowing his eyes were glued to her fully exposed, thong-clad ass. Her breasts were fine by her, a bit small but nice and perky, but she was ever so proud of that ass. Her butt was so prominent that it was a common point of conversation and playful teasing among the other maids, and even Peter, her GBF.

She eased herself into the hot water, leaned back, and closed her eyes. She heard the sound of clothes coming off, his belt buckle jangling and hitting the tile. The water stirred as he got in, and she couldn't help letting out a whimper of approval at the thought of him.

He sat directly across from her, with his arms outstretched on the rim of the tub.

"Mmm," he said.

She placed her left foot onto his knee, which he promptly took hold of and started rubbing.

"Oh, holy shit," said Elena. She moaned and lightly grunted as he worked his magic.

After a few minutes on her left foot, she placed her right foot on his knee and he switched to that. He really knew what he was doing, a good sign. She was starting to get turned on. She reached between her legs, unbeknownst to Rob, and rubbed her pussy. She was really just teasing herself, getting really worked up before-

She realized she hadn't opened her eyes since he got into the tub. She was so relaxed. She opened them and looked at Rob. He looked back at her and smiled. He was so sweet. She continued lightly fingering her clit as she thought about the different kinds of men she'd had here in this very tub. How nervous some of them were, some way overly confident. Rob was cool, sure of himself without seeming too eager.

She was ready to get started. She eased her upper body out of the water, exposing her soapy tits to her new friend, and made her way over to his side of the tub. She let her stomach slide down over his body, teasing him and herself, his hard dick pressed into her body as she slid toward him. She straddled his stomach now, but didn't sit down quite yet. She hovered above him, her hands on his shoulders, her tits at his eye level. He looked up at her, waiting for her to make the first move.

She leaned down and kissed him passionately. Her hands moved from his shoulders to the back of his neck. She felt his hands lightly come to rest on the small of her back. She reached back and pushed his hands down to her ass. She needed him to squeeze it, wanted him feel how firm it was. It was not only her favorite self-feature, but a huge source of pleasure came from showing it off and having it fondled. He took her cue and began kneading fervently.

"Mmf," she moaned into his mouth as they kissed. She eased her ass down and was now sitting directly onto his lap, rather than hovering over it. She felt his hard dick in the cleft of her pussy. She didn't want to fuck quite yet. She would get him really worked up, sliding her pussy along the underside of his dick. He kept one hand on her ass, but moved the other to her breast. She started grinding back and forth on his cock.

He whimpered as her soft pussy lips rubbed his most sensitive body part. She slowed down considerably, just pushing down lightly now and swiveling her hips. She stopped kissing him for a moment and leaned back to offer her breasts to his mouth. Her pussy was no longer in contact with his dick so she reached down with her left hand and stroked him lightly. With her right hand she stroked herself. He went back and forth from breast to breast, his lips and tongue felt fantastic on her nipples. They continued going back and forth like this for several minutes, grinding and making out, then breast worship and digital rubdown.

"Let's take this to the bed," she said finally. "I need your cum." Even though he didn't know it, he was about to be a pornstar, so she needed him to start feeling like one.

He nodded in response.

They toweled off quickly and she led him by hand to the bed. She sat him down on the side of the bed, and dropped to her knees in front of him.

They were now in the frame of the pen spy-cam, which lay on the nightstand. She knew by trial and error exactly what body parts would and wouldn't be in the shot. The pen cam captured the lower half of her face, her tits, and Rob's dick. If it did accidentally catch her face, she could easily blur. She'd become an expert in blurring faces just barely enough to make them unrecognizable, but not so bad that it was distracting.

She very slowly ran both hands up and down his cock as she spoke.

"I want your cum, okay?" she began. "I'm not ashamed to say that I am a cumslut, so I'm gonna ask you some straightforward questions before we get started."

"Shoot," he said.

"Very funny," said Elena.

"I didn't mean t-"

"I've been teasing you for the last half hour or so, so I'm guessing you might be about ready to burst, is that right?"

"That sounds about right."

"If I was to start sucking you off with everything I had, using my hands, going as deep as I possibly can, how long do you think you'd last?"

"Probably about a minute."

"Great. And when you cum, does it shoot out fast or ooze out?" She felt his dick flex. She stopped her slow stroking but held a light grip with both hands.

"Wow, you are straightforward," said Rob. "The first couple spurts shoot pretty far I guess, a foot or two. Then the rest oozes out. I cum a lot."

"That's what I like to hear," said Elena. "Be honest, after I make you cum, how long until you can get hard again. Would you be able to cum again in half an hour? An hour? Or would you be done for the night?"

"If you're as much of a cumslut as you say you are, you're with the right guy. I can be hard again in 20 minutes or so, but I'm gonna last a lot longer that time around. I can get close to climaxing without actually cumming for as long as I want. Sometimes I have to slow down though. I really like to hold it off for a long time. When I'm ready to cum again, there's gonna be just as much as this first time, probably more, because I'll have been building it up for... well that depends I guess."

"You're perfect," she responded, her hands still lightly stroking. "Here's what I want to happen: I'm about to give you the best blowjob you've ever had. When you're ready, I want you to aim those first two strong spurts right here." She pointed to her mouth. "Then when the rest starts oozing out, lean in so that it falls down onto my tits, okay?"

"God damn, that's hot. Yeah I can handle that."

"Once you're done, and I'm thoroughly glazed, I want you to take a good long look at what you did to me. I want you to stare at the face and tits you just covered in your hot cum, and I want you to tell me how beautiful I look." She would edit it out that last part. It was just for her. She truly was a cumslut, and maybe her favorite thing in life was looking into the eyes of a man who had just jizzed all over her, watching him take in the sight of her naked body and face covered in his seed.

"Got it," he said.

She set to work. Her mouth engulfed his throbbing cock, and her hands stroked up and down. She lightly twisted her wrists outward on the down stroke, inward on the upstroke.

"Oh fuck," said Rob. "That's incredible."

"Mmm," moaned Elena around his dick. She couldn't contain her desire to get off any longer. She took her right hand off of his cock and thrust it between her legs. She was soaking wet. Her whole body melted into her fingers as she rubbed herself. Sucking dick had always made her so wet, mostly the idea of what would happen at the end of the blowjob. As she sucked, she imagined his cum erupting onto her lips and tongue, dripping down her chin and onto her tits. She thought about him, standing over her, blissfully exhausted, eying his dripping masterpiece. Her fingers moved faster.

"Okay," said Rob.

That one simple word, "okay," meant so much in that moment. He was about to cum. Which made her so hot that she was about to cum. On top of that, she was going to catch this incredible moment on camera, a huge turn on in itself, but knowing she was going to share this footage with the world sent her over the edge. Being a maid wasn't so bad knowing she had these nights, these exact moments, to look forward to. All of these notions were bubbling subconsciously beneath the familiar sensation of an impending orgasm. She felt Rob's penis begin to flex in succession, sensed his body growing weak at the orgasm overtaking him.

She instinctively removed her mouth and hand, and sat back a little, her face turned up, tits pushed out. He grabbed his cock and started stroking. Her busy right hand slowed down as she started to climax. She opened her mouth barely in a quiet moan as she came. Rob's first rope of cum hit her lips as she peaked.

Her body was jelly, and she struggled to keep her eyes open and focused on the glorious sight in front of her. He aimed his second spurt a little higher and covered her left cheek. She convulsed with pleasure at the feeling. He then leaned in, just like she'd asked, and an impressive amount of cum oozed from his rigid dick onto her perky breasts.

He leaned back onto the bed, breathing heavily. She relaxed a little, her hand slowing to a stop.

After a few heavy breaths, and a second to collect his thoughts, he opened his eyes and looked directly into her eyes.

"You look beautiful."