Fucking Mom: A Son's Virginity Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went and changed into my Batman outfit, including my mask that included a voice modulator attached to my neck to disguise my real voice and thus hide my identity from Mom and Anna.

I drove to the house and parked two blocks away.

I walked there and concealed myself across the street behind a tree for a few minutes and watched other people arrive.

Every costume was sexy, every costume was revealing and every costume had my hard cock ready to burst.

After seeing someone arrive in a hot xxx Belle costume, where I imagined being her big beast, my cock was at its full eight inches, something I hoped would help me get the ladies once it became known.

So I built up the courage to step out during a lull in the traffic, cross the street and walk in.

At the door was a big bouncer who asked, "Password?"

I gave the correct answer and then he asked, "Name?"

Fuck! I should have known it wouldn't be that easy. Thinking on my feet and throwing a Hail Mary out there as I took a wild shot, I said the name I recalled Mom saying a couple of days ago on the phone to Anna, Eugene Dick, a name I only remembered because come on, who names their kid Eugene, and the last name was easy to remember. "Eugene Dick."

I held my breath as he looked at his iPad for what seemed like an eternity (maybe there was a selection of code names?) before he nodded, "Go on in, Mr. Dick."

I exhaled as I tried not to laugh at being called Mr. Dick... as I walked past him, a rush of adrenaline instantly coursing through me.

I was at a sex party.

My mom was at the same sex party.

I could lose my virginity tonight.

Perhaps to my mom.

As I walked into a big living room there were a few women in maid outfits which made me recall the maid's outfit Mom had worn the first time she'd left for a Saturday secret. I wondered about the significance of this as I surveyed the room.

No orgy was going on.

Just people dressed in costumes... all the women in very slutty costumes... each one would break the school dress code....

Guys, on the other hand, ranged from almost naked, one guy had on a tie and stripper boxers and nothing else, to completely covered like the Darth Vader across the room.

I tried to find Mom but couldn't, just as a hot maid walked over to me and offered me a drink.

I took one, not because I was interested in doing any drinking tonight, but so I could hold the cocktail in my hand with hopes of blending in.

I didn't see my mother anywhere, or Anna for that matter, but I did notice in a corner area a chubby woman dressed in a red devil bodysuit bobbing on the cock of an equally chubby man in a rather boring doctor's outfit. I stared like the stunned dumb ass I was... in awe of what I was witnessing.

The lights dimmed and I stared for too long before I suddenly felt a hand on my ass and a whisper, "Want to park your Batmobile in my garage?"

My eyes went big.

One: Someone was hitting on me.

Two: Her hot breath, not to mention her tongue in my ear was sending chills up my spine.

Three: Her hand had drifted across my hip, traveling from my ass to my hard cock.

I turned around just in time to see this natural redhead dressed as Poison Ivy lower herself in front of me and pull down my thin pants and underwear at the same time.

"Oh my," she purred, clearly impressed by my Bat-cock.

"Ready for some sweet poison?" I asked, the mask allowing me to be someone I usually wasn't.

"I'm itching to try some," she countered as she leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth.

I groaned... her tongue swirling around my mushroom cock while she sucked in the first couple of inches.

Some people walking by stopped to watch, others walked on by as if a live sex act occurring a couple feet away was of no consequence.

The exhibitionistic act, the amazing lips and the fact I hadn't come yet today (which was quite uncommon for me) was too much and I warned Ivy after not even two minutes, "I'm going to come."

She began bobbing faster... nonverbal permission to come in her mouth... which I did seconds later after closing my eyes and letting the pleasure take control.

Unlike the two times I'd received head from Josie, she kept sucking, swallowing it all and making it a much more intense orgasm than all the times I'd had to shoot my load in my hand.

As I opened my eyes, I saw Mom looking directly at me... a look that was unreadable. I couldn't tell if she recognized me. I couldn't tell if she was impressed. I couldn't tell if she'd watched me come.

Poison Ivy moved back, allowing my cock to slip out of her expert mouth, and Mom was able to get a good look at what I had between my legs.

She seemed to be indeed checking out my cock before a pretty girl dressed as the sluttiest Snow White ever grabbed her hand and pulled her away. Mom followed willingly but gave one look back, not at me, but my cock.

I turned around to thank the woman, but she was already gone.

I pulled my pants back up as I heard a guy grunt, "Harder." I turned around and saw my first ever live gay sex act as a big tattooed guy dressed anomalously as Peter Pan (I doubted that Neverland had tattoo parlours) was getting fucked from behind by a much smaller guy dressed as a member of the Village People. The sex scene was the reverse of how I would have imagined it; I would expect the big guy to be bringing up the rear. Equally intriguing was how the large guy getting fucked had his dick out but it was soft and flying all over the place.

Yet I wasn't gay or bi-curious, so I turned away and headed the way Mom had just gone ... curious and excited to see what she was up to.

The hallway was long and had a few doors, all of them open. A couple of people were talking in the hallway as I stopped at the first door. Inside was a woman on her knees, completely naked except for fishnets and heels, taking on a different guy in each of her three holes; she was being fucked airtight.

It was so much wilder to see this live rather than on my computer screen.

A guy fucking her face looked up and said, "Come join us, Batman; her hands are free."

I wanted to, but I really wanted to find Mom. So I nodded, "Maybe later," before moving to the next door to notice that the two people I'd seen talking had progressed to having more fun... the guy on his knees between her legs licking away.

I arrived at the second of six doors and peeked inside. A girl was bound hands and ankles to a horse rack with a guy fucking her face and a girl fingering her.

The next door was even more kinky as a large woman was spread open with a strange contraption fucking her while a petite woman sat on her face. It was hot as the machine fucked her... and the woman on her face ground roughly. The smaller woman, a younger redhead dressed as Little Red Riding Hood, said, "Come over here and play with her tits."

The woman's tits were bigger than any I'd ever seen in real life or even in porn and I couldn't resist. I walked over and cupped her huge, heavy breasts before leaning down and sucking her huge, hard nipple in my mouth.

I heard moans from underneath Red Riding Hood as she ordered, "She doesn't want gentle; bite and slap them."

I did, although I felt awkward doing it. I slapped her huge melons and watched as they swayed all over the place.

"Keep licking, slut," Little Red Riding Hood ordered, as I played with the stranger's tits far more roughly.

Suck.

Bite.

Slap.

Listen to moaning and groaning.

Repeat.

"You can fuck her ass if you want," Little Red Riding Hood offered.

I looked up and said, "Maybe later, but thanks," before heading out to continue my primary quest of finding and fucking my mom.

Door four specialised in gay men as two guys were on their knees and four men were standing in front of them, so I continued on my way. I'd read that men sucked cock better than women and I wasn't against the idea of testing that theory at some point, but not when there were so many beautiful women here and especially when one of them was my mother.

Behind door five was fantasy heaven. There were five women in the room, all writhing on the floor in a circular daisy chain. One of them was Anna (who was the one I'd seen entering dressed as Belle) but none of them were Mom. My cock flinched in my pants as I watched the lesbian act, each woman dining on the next. Three men were in the room watching, one of them getting sucked on by a blonde in a French maid outfit. I watched for a couple of minutes, enjoying the soft moans of several women all at once. I particularly enjoyed the chance to see Anna's large, soft, dark, constantly moving breasts uncovered for the first time. Her presence was definite food for thought; if Anna was here, and Mom was here, and since they were best friends, I hoped there might be a threesome in my future!

I then headed to door six which was closed. I paused, then tried to open it. It was locked. A woman called out, "I'm almost done!" I waited, curious to know what kinky extreme would be played out in a locked room. Then I heard the flush.

Oh, it was the bathroom.

I kept walking to a set of stairs and headed down to the basement... hearing moans, grunts and dirty talk before I even reached the floor.

-"Fuck me harder!"

-"Take it, slut!"

-"Oh God, yes!"

It was semi-dark as I looked around for my mother.

I didn't see her at first, but I witnessed a litany of sex acts:

-a Lara Croft lookalike getting fucked, bent over a couch

-an angel in all white, including nylons, riding one cock while sucking another

-a girl dressed as a cop with a handcuffed woman busy between her legs

-Two girls dressed in identical schoolgirl outfits sucking two guys dressed in their own identical twin attire

-The Snow White from earlier kissing a girl dressed as a genie while a black guy's face was between her legs

-And a girl dressed in men's football attire including shoulder pads and helmet, wielding a strap-on to fuck a guy which was somehow hotter than the gay act I'd witnessed earlier

But no Mom.

Until I heard, "You looking for me, Batman?"

My heart leapt! The voice was undeniably my mother's.

The hand that reached around and grabbed my cock through my thin fabric was also undeniably my mother's.

"Such a big Bat-cock," she purred as she rubbed my cock from behind, her breath hot on my neck.

Although this was what I'd been fantasizing about all week and what I definitely wanted to do in reality, now that it was actually happening I was speechless.

She spun me around and stuck her tongue in my mouth for a long, overwhelming interlude. At least it was overwhelming for me, my heart was racing and my head was swimming, but her hands were all over me and very aware of what they were doing. They were eager, but she wasn't at all dazed. She finally broke the kiss, gazed into my eyes and asked in a sultry voice, "Does Batman want to fuck Batgirl?"

My eyes in my mask went big as I stared at my mother. I still couldn't find my voice, but I nodded.

"Come with me," she said, as she took my hand and led me briskly back upstairs, back through the Hallway of Sex and then up more stairs to a second floor and into an empty room.

She closed the door, locked it and dropped in front of me, yanking my pants and underwear down in one impressive tug.

"This is an impressive Bat-cock," she purred, staring at it.

I wanted this to happen so badly, yet I wanted her to know it was me and not trick her into unwittingly committing incest. I stammered, "I-I-I need to tell you something."

She took my cock in her hand as she looked up to my concealed face and asked, "What do you need to tell me Bat... son?"

"Y-y-you know it's me?" I asked, astounded.

She licked the top of my cock head before she answered, "I was pretty sure it was you when I first saw you getting blown by Tanya. But when I saw your birthmark I knew it was you."

"Oh!" I said. I had a birthmark on my thigh that was quite noticeable. "I thought you were just staring at my dick."

"Oh, I was staring at your Bat-cock big time," she nodded, "but then I noticed the birthmark, which confirmed my suspicions. Plus, you're wearing the same costume that's been hanging in your closet all week," she added before licking my entire shaft.

"Oh," I repeated, in a daze of shock and trying to comprehend events that were racing away with me.

"I am curious how you got in here though," she said, as she sucked a ball into her mouth.

I answered, "Got the password from your computer."

She didn't seem surprised as she asked, "So how long have you wanted to fuck your Mommy?"

Hearing her ask such a brazen question and use the word Mommy had my cock twitching in her mouth. Yet finally coming to grips with the reality this was actually happening, I responded honestly, "Forever. You and your hosiery have kept me horny for you for five years! How long have you wanted to be a Mommy-slut?"

She purred, removing what were now both my balls from her mouth and responded, "Since three months ago when I saw your big cock through the crack in the doorway of your room. You were lying on your bed masturbating."

"Really?" I asked, wondering when I did that, but there was no telling; I did that a lot.

"I didn't realize it at first," she said, as she stood back up and looked into my eyes... both of us wearing masks to conceal our true identities if anyone were to walk in. "But daydreams of your cock began to consume me. I tried to resist my desire for you by coming to these parties, but I still fantasized about your lovely big dick. I watched videos, read stories and chatted with online incest sluts who'd already taken that step with their sons and was planning to give myself a very nice present on my birthday."

Mom's birthday was in three days, Halloween itself. I shrugged, "Well it's yours, and you've already unwrapped it."

One of her hands stroked her birthday present as the other one removed my mask and the neck gadget, "I hate that garbled voice."

"I want to see my beautiful mother, too," I replied, taking hers off.

Suddenly we were both vulnerable, the masks had somehow made this more like a kinky interlude between strangers than an act of incest. Now we were both face to face not only with each other, but with the significance of what we were about to do.

Mom asked, her tone confessing her insecurity, "Are you okay with this, son?"

I answered her question with a revelation about myself, "I couldn't even begin to imagine a better way to lose my virginity."

"You're a virgin?" she gasped, clearly surprised by this.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Has no one but me ever seen this huge fucking cock?" she questioned, her nasty tongue so hot.

"One other, Josie gave me head a couple of times and I ate her," I admitted, "but we never went any further."

She paused for a second before asking, her voice again sultry, "Point of no return: do you want Mommy to fuck this big cock for you my sweet son?"

"God, yes, Mommy" I groaned, having just heard the words every son at one point fantasizes hearing come from his mother's mouth.

"You understand your Mommy is an insatiable slut and if you fuck me once, I'm going to want you to fuck me all the time?" she said, more fantasy words coming impossibly true.

"I can come eight times a day at least," I bragged, the idea of this being more than a one-time thing enhancing my surreal excitement.

"Well I have been going through withdrawal from cum in my morning coffee ever since your father left," she said, returning to her knees. "Think you can be the source of daily cum cream for my coffee?"

"I can be your everything," I groaned, as she took my cock in her mouth.

She bobbed for a few strokes before she took my cock out of her mouth and said, "Mommy loves being fucked like a filthy slut, baby. Think you can take charge of Mommy and make me your personal fuck toy?"

Her words were amazing, but I was up for that too, so I nodded, trying to show that I was in control here, or could at least be the dominant man when she needed me to be, I said, "Mommy sluts have three holes always available for their sons, don't they?"

"Indeed we do. 24/7." Her tongue slid back and forth on my throbbing cock as she asked, her tone becoming baby talk, "Does my big widdle boy wanna fuckie Mommy's tighty wighty wosebud wight now?"

"I want to fuck all three of your holes and deposit load after load in you," I replied, suddenly grabbing her head aggressively and sliding my thick eight inch cock all the way in her mouth.

Face fucking someone had always been a fantasy of mine, and I made that a reality as I slid all eight inches back and forth in my mom's warm mouth. Starting slow, but then pistoning quickly as my balls bounced off her chin. She didn't gag at all as she allowed her only son to roughly fuck her face.

When I pulled out, saliva dangling from my cock to her lips, I asked, "Ready to become my Mommy-slut?"

"Yes, son," she nodded with a lust I'd never seen in a woman's eyes. "Make it official with a big Bat-dick Bat-ism."

I chuckled at her witty playfulness as I asked, "Does that mean you want your son's full load jetting all over your pretty face, dripping past your eyes, flowing down your cheeks, dripping into your mouth and off your chin to splat on your big beautiful breasts?"

"Yes, sir," she nodded, "I want you to bathe me in it!" as she took my cock into her mouth again and began furiously bobbing.

She milked my cock like an expert porn star as I couldn't help but wonder how Dad could be stupid enough to leave this treasure for another woman.

Although I'd come twenty or thirty minutes earlier, time had faded from existence for me in this dreamlike state of rapture and I felt my balls boiling in fewer than two minutes of exhilarating oral ecstasy.

I waited until the very last possible second before I pulled out and instantly erupted my Bat-ism all over my hot mother's face and into her hair.

She closed her eyes just in time as rope after rope painted her face.

As soon as I was done, she opened her mouth and I slid my cock back in between her perfect lips as she began pursing her lips tightly around my cock and drawing away from me over and over to milk every last remaining drop of my seed.

Once I was fully drained she continued leisurely sucking on my cock for a couple more minutes as I admired her, looking so hot with my cock in her mouth and my cum dripping all over her face.

When I finally grew too sensitive and pulled out, she smiled up at me, scooping a huge wad of cum off her cheek and said, "Fuck Michael, you come buckets."

"I also come all day," I added, letting her know I'd be reloaded in no time.

"You'd better mean that, buster," she said, as she kept scooping my cum into her greedy mouth.

"I'll never say no to you,' I promised.

"Ever?" she questioned.

"Ever," I repeated.

"When you have some friends over?" she asked.

"If you want me I'll sneak up to your room and pound you fast and furious," I guaranteed.

"When your girlfriend is over?" she added, scooping more cum off her face.

"You'll always have first right of refusal for my load," I said, which sounded corny, before I added, "plus, I don't have a girlfriend."

"You will once they know what you're packing," she said, reaching for my cock again.

"I wish," I said.

"Trust me, all girls are size queens," she said. "We say otherwise, but deep down we want and crave big cocks."

"That's something we men aren't led to believe," I laughed, as she licked my cock head adoringly, seeming to prove her theory.

"And once you're married, are you going to forget about your three-hole Mommy slut?" she asked, looking at me with a pout.