Fucking Mom in Hong Kong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, you're looking hot, baby." I don't think I'd ever called her "baby" before.

"You're drunk..." She retorted, kind of slurring her words.

"So are you."

"So what of it?"

"So let's go have a little fun."

"What kinda fun you have in mind?"

"Mile high fun."

"Mile high?"

"Yeah, let's join the club. Or, are you already a member?"

"No, I am not! How could you think that?"

"Because you told me how you're a slut."

"I am not! I will have you know that I am a lady. An elegant lady. I'm only a slut sometimes... To you..."

"And I like that."

"I know you do."

"So let's join the club."

"How do you propose we do that? Right here? In front of all these businesspeople and snobs in sweater vests?"

"Reckon that'd be fun, but actually what I propose is that you go into that bathroom back there, the one on the left. And then I join you momentarily."

"I'm not sure, suge."

"I'm sure..."

She stared at me for a second and then scanned the aisles. The lights in the cabin had been dimmed and most everyone appeared to be asleep, engrossed in a movie, or zonked out from all the free drinks.

Shining me a naughty grin, she rose up from her seat and brushed past me. I goosed her plump ass as she stepped into the aisle and she slapped my hand away and girlishly giggled.

I waited for a minute or so and strolled back there myself, doing all I could to appear inconspicuous. But before I slid open the door to the bathroom, I saw one of the flight attendants, a middle-aged but decent looking MILF, in the aisle nearby, beaming me an icy glare. I killed her with kindness, cracked her a toothy grin, and entered the bathroom, sliding the door shut hastily.

Inside was my mom. She'd taken off her stockings and red thong and dangled them seductively in front of me. Then she handed them to me. I received them joyfully and took a sniff of her panties. They smelled rosy and fresh, with a faint hint of her musky cunt.

"Probably not gonna need those for a minute." She purred.

"Or maybe a couple minutes, gimmie some credit!" I replied. We shared a laugh for a second and got down to business, kissing drunkenly and sloppily, spit dribbling everywhere.

Mom sat up on the sink and hiked up her mini, revealing her pink, bald cunt. Being the first class bathroom, it was more spacious than the coach one, but it was still lacking in room to maneuver. I zipped open my pants and sunk my erect manhood into her, but didn't feel as though I had enough room to properly fuck. Plus mom's back was bumping up against the sink. Neither of us was really enjoying it.

So I withdrew my cock and it made a popping sound as it left her cunt.

"Let's try something else." I suggested.

"Like what?" She inquired.

"Like this..." I said, bringing her down from the sink, spinning her around, and bending her over. She propped her hands up against the base of the sink and smiled. Then stared downwards.

I spread apart her fleshy, ample asscheeks, about to dip below and reinsert into her cunt, which was sopping wet. But I halted for a second and admired her puckered little asshole.

I'd fucked her a couple times in the ass already, usually when she was on her period. I was enthralled by it, loving the tightness and naughtiness. No girl had ever let me do it prior. Mom had been ambivalent about it, sometimes liking it, sometimes not. I decided to see how she'd feel about it this time.

My cock already soggy with her pussy juice, I brought it to her asshole and carefully screwed it in. It met resistance at first, being that her asshole was really small and that my cock wasn't lubed too well, but the mushroom tip eventually slid in.

"Ahh, what do you think you're doing back there?" Mom asked, sounding a strange combination of angry, surprised, and horny.

"Wanted to try something else." I muttering, already overcome by the hugging heat of her ass.

"Take it out..."

"Please? It's so good... Please let me..."

Mom sighed and moaned as I pushed my cock into her ass a little further. "Fine... You just better be gentle..." She begrudgingly replied and I went at it, working my cock gently into her tiny hole.

I worked it about halfway in at most because if I moved in further mom made groans that I could easily tell were of pain and not pleasure. But when I fucked her with just the tip she moaned approvingly and even reached her head around to kiss me a couple times, so I did it just like that.

While fucking her in the ass, I buried my head into her blond locks and sniffed at her hair. It was so soft and her shampoo smelled so lovely, like a bouquet of roses. It made me so horny that I felt like getting even dirtier with her and reached down, between her legs and tickled at her clit and fingered her pussy. Mom loved the double penetration and got off with a massive orgasm, soaking my hand.

We hit some turbulence, not a lot, but a little, and we rocked together and my dick suddenly shot all the way up her asshole. This time, though, she loved it, and yelled out "ugh, fuck me harder!" so loud that I thought we might wake the other passengers.

I obliged and slammed my cock into her ass with full force and length and pounded it as the floor shook. The turbulence intensified, and for a second it was like we were on a rollercoaster and I clutched onto her hips as tightly as I could and fucked her up her ass with all my might.

The tightness and suction of her asshole was so strong and it was so hot shaking around and fucking my mom in the ass like that that I busted an unusually prolonged orgasm into her, our bodies rocking as the plane vibrated, my cock blasting spurt after spurt into her.

After coming, I pushed up in there a couple more times and pressed together her asscheeks on my dick as I did so. Her soft cheeks on my dick felt so nice. Then the turbulence relented and the plane evened out.

Regaining my balance, I popped my cock out of her ass and handed her toilet paper to help her wipe my cum out of her crack. Pearly gobs were everywhere.

"Jeez, suge... Think I might be sore tomorrow... " Mom mumbled, cleaning herself up, stepping back into her panties and stockings and inching down her skirt.

"Sorry about the surprise buttsex..." I said, cleaning myself up, too, and zipping up my jeans. Mom laughed and lightly slapped my arm.

"No, it was good. A surprise. But a pleasant surprise. Once I got used to it, it was alright." Mom said, turning to me, and kissing me softly on the lips. "Now we oughta get back to our seats. I wanna catch some shut eye before we land."

"Alright. I'll go out first." I said. Getting myself together, I crept out. Immediately outside the door was the flight attendant from earlier. The MILFy one who gave me the evil eye.

"Sir..." She began to say. She looked perturbed.

"Hey, uh, Margaret," I said, looking down at the name tag atop one of her juicy boobs and holding my gaze there for slightly longer than socially acceptable.

"Can you get me some more of that ice cream, vanilla please?" I asked her, knowing it'd make her have to go get it from the supply area, giving mom enough time to duck out and get back to her seat.

"Certainly." She said, with a forced polite tone and mechanical smile. I watched her vanish through the curtain separating first and business class and hauled ass back to my seat.

Mere seconds later, mom joined me. She kicked off her heels, stretched her blanket over herself, rested her head on my shoulder and dozed off. Then Margaret returned, with my ice cream.

"Here you are..." She said to me, disapprovingly, extending the ice cream and a white plastic spoon my way.

"And sir," she whispered sardonically into my ear, "I'll kindly remind you that this is not a motel."

"What do you mean?" I asked, with mock outrage. I wondered how much more pissed off she'd have been or what she'd have done if she knew that I'd just been fucking my mom up the ass in there.

"You know what I mean." She hissed.

"No, I don't." I replied, with a shoulder shrug.

She didn't buy my plea of innocence or ignorance or whatever I'd attempted to convey and just shook her head and walked up the aisle. I watched her ass as she did so, too.

She wasn't too bad, really. She was probably 40 something and had a pretty face and nice, thick hourglass figure. I admired the way she moved and how that skirt of hers hugged her meaty ass. As I ate my ice cream, I thought of hatefucking her and then peacefully dozed off to the pleasant thought of a threesome involving her and my mom.

I awoke to the sight of mom stretching out in her seat, staring out the window. I took a glance out it, too, and all I could see was water.

I looked on my screen in front of me and it displayed a greenish map of the plane's progress. We'd just crossed over Japan and were nearing Hong Kong.

"Morning." I said to mom.

"Morning, suge." She replied. "I guess we're almost there."

"Guess we are."

The meal service then began and we drank some fairly decent coffee and ate fruits and sweet rolls. Out the window, as we approached Hong Kong, I wondered at the incredible skyline and view of the megacity.

"It's massive." Mom said. "Though I guess it's not too much different than Dallas."

"Maybe in terms of size, but I bet that place isn't anything like Dallas."

"Sure you're right. We're fixing to find out soon..."

"Looking forward to that."

"Me too, suge."

I gave mom a quick peck on the cheek and finished off my coffee. A Chinese businessman sitting across the aisle from us gave me a funny look and I stared back at him and smiled.

Not long after that the plane touched down.

When we deplaned, got through passport control, gathered our baggage and stepped through the humid air, into a taxi, bound for our hotel, we realized we certainly were not in Texas anymore. Hong Kong may have reminded us of Dallas in terms of sheer size, but what we saw on the ground was an entirely different matter.

There were high-rise buildings everywhere. And not only large ones, in terms of width, but also narrow ones, and highly sleek, futuristic looking ones. Everything was so incredibly clustered together. I was astounded at how close they'd been able to build everything.

"I read on Wikipedia that Hong Kong has one of the highest population densities in the world." I mentioned to mom, who was just as enamored by the city as me.

"It's totally another world." Mom replied.

We got to the hotel and checked in. The staff all spoke English very well and were extremely polite and welcoming. When they saw on our passports that we shared the same last name, they asked if we were "Mr. and Mrs." Mom and I looked at each other, smiled, and told them yes.

Our room was small but luxurious. Mahogany walls, marble tiled bathroom with a small Jacuzzi. It also featured a large rectangular window with an impressive view of the bay.

Totally jetlagged, mom and I undressed, got into our hotel robes and slippers and kicked back in bed for a while and watched some TV. There was a large plasma screen built into the wall facing our king size bed. On it, we got many channels from all around the globe, especially a bunch from Australia.

Mom and I laughed at the Australian programs and their funny accents. I suggested that we go there sometime, but mom said she didn't know if she could, because she'd probably be laughing the whole time at the people and how they talked.

We ordered room service for lunch, just some salads and sandwiches, and spent most of the day relaxing in the room. We had a quick quickie before dinner, as I'd crept up behind mom as she combed her hair in the bathroom, slipped open her robe, bent her over the sink and fucked her from behind for a few minutes. I loved surprise fucking her like that, and it was fun watching us fuck in the bathroom mirror, too.

Then, after fucking, we got dressed and ventured out into the chaotic Hong Kong streets, to explore our new surroundings and find some dinner.

The streets were absolutely insane. So crowded with people. But not just Chinese. There were lots of other foreigners there, from practically every country. We saw Brits, lots of Brits, which was understandable, considering Hong Kong was a British colony for many years. But we also saw lots of other Europeans, Africans, and even a few Americans.

There were tons of Middle Eastern type folks, too, in the streets, and they kept trying to sell us fake watches and handbags. Eventually we got tired of walking around and happened upon an interesting looking dim sum restaurant. We went in and enjoyed a marvelous Cantonese feast and then took a cab over to Hong Kong's renowned "Avenue of Stars," which our waiter suggested.

It was sort of like Hong Kong's answer to Hollywood's "Walk of Fame." Lining the street were stars for famous Chinese actors. We didn't really know many of them, other than Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee, and we especially loved the Bruce Lee statue we saw there. Mom and I posed for pictures with it.

The highpoint of the evening was definitely around 8 or so when the skyline across the river suddenly lit up with neon lights and lasers creating multicolor patterns and glows on the high-rise buildings across the river. Mom and I stood by the water, watched the light show, and intermittingly kissed and cuddled. Then we went back to the hotel and crashed out soon after.

I awoke the next morning, climbed on top of mom, who was still sleeping, and woke her up by snaking my morning wood into her pussy. She slowly opened her eyes and peered down at my pelvis as I plowed into her.

Not saying a word, she kissed me on the lips and moaned and ran her hands down my back as I experienced and enjoyed the welcoming warmth and soft tightness of her pussy. I sucked on her boobs as I did so and came a bit faster than usual, why I'm not sure.

Dismounting her, she sarcastically said: "Well, good morning to you, too." And laughed and ducked into the bathroom. I got dressed, used the bathroom after her, brushed my teeth, and we rode the elevator downstairs for the buffet breakfast.

After breakfast, we decided to do some sightseeing that day and took one of those double-decker sightseeing buses that go all around the city. It was fun, too, doing that because we had a knowledgeable tour guide who spoke to us in English and told us a lot about the history of the city. We saw all sorts of neat landmarks and historical spots.

For the afternoon we went to Ocean Park, this zoo/amusement park, and rode a few rides and saw some pandas and tropical birds. Perhaps the most enjoyable bit there was this cable car ride we took which went over the sea and these breathtaking cliffs.

After Ocean Park, we returned to the hotel and relaxed for a while and watched some more Australian TV. Mom said how she was really warming up to the Australian accent and that maybe someday we could go there.

For dinner we decided on this steakhouse that received the highest rating possible from both Michelin and Zagat. Since it appeared to be a fancy place, we figured that we should dress somewhat fancy for the occasion.

Mom went full on and did up her makeup, painting on mascara, dark blue eye shadow, ruby red lipstick, blush, everything. She even teased her curly blond hair and doused herself in an intoxicating flowery perfume.

To go on her voluptuous body, she wore this skin-tight tiny red evening dress with shiny sequins. And that dress, wow, it really complemented the curves of her body outstandingly. And it had a plunging, diamond shaped cut out, which exposed nearly all of her chest, and the dress's skirt was tight and high, showcasing her biggish ass marvelously.

The sheer, dark red nylon stockings she had on under her dress looked sexy as hell, too, especially the way they ran along and revealed her succulent thighs. And I absolutely loved the 10cm black stiletto heels she'd stepped into.

She was such a babe, my mom, I thought, while checking her out as she gazed into the vanity mirror on our room's desk, putting the final touches on her makeup.

I went into the bathroom to slap on some cologne and looked into the mirror and felt underdressed and inferior in only my baby blue polo dress shirt, khaki slacks, and loafers. But as mom met me at the door and we stepped out into the hallway, she scanned me up and down, smiled with approval, and pecked me on the lips. Her smile, approval, and kiss were all I needed, and I felt confident as we rode the elevator downstairs and made our way to the restaurant.

When we got there, we could see why the place was so highly rated. It was posh, uber-posh. Chandeliers, fancy tables, waiters in tuxedos catering to your every whim, the whole nine. The food was excellent, too, of course, but something other than the food and stylish surroundings caught our attention.

There was this couple across the room from us, a young man and woman, mid to late 20's, both very elegant looking. The man was Caucasian, with dark brown hair combed backwards. He looked like a male model and had on an ashy gray dress shirt, matching gray slacks, and shiny brown leather wing tip shoes that appeared to have come right out of a high-end clothing catalogue.

The woman was Chinese. Her skin was pale yellow, and she had long, dancer like legs that seemed to go for miles. Her figure was slender and her little black evening dress dazzling. Her shoulder length raven black hair was parted to the left and she wore what appeared to be a diamond studded necklace which sparkled even in the dim lighting of the restaurant, and touched down teasingly to the crest of her B-cup tits.

Her big brown eyes were sharply slanted and looked simply radiant under her neon greenish eye shadow. And with her thick lips and tiny nose, she had a nearly perfect China doll face.

"That couple over there have been staring at us all night." I told mom.

"Really?" She arched around in her chair to catch a glimpse.

"Whoa, I think the girl's quite beautiful, don't you?" Mom asked, facing back to me.

"Not as beautiful as you. But yeah, she's alright."

"Maybe they want to talk to us."

"About what, mom?"

"Are you that naïve? I mean, are you?"

"Why do you think I'm naïve?"

"Because you obviously can't tell that they're swingers."

"They are?"

"Yup."

"And how would you know?"

Mom didn't answer.

"Mom, seriously, how do you know?"

Mom paused, exhaled deeply, and then placed her hands atop mine.

"Remember that night at my parents?"

"Yeah..."

"I told you there were more..."

"Uh, yeah..." My curiosity really drew long the syllable in "yeah."

"Well... You see... There were more. And not only from when I was a teenager. Your father, well, he had an affair. I found out about it. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that he'd been feeling bored with me..."

"What? How could anyone be bored with you?"

"Aww, you're so cute, suge, but seriously, it happens sometimes in marriage. You're with a person for so long... At first of course I was angry and didn't talk to him for a week. But then I thought it over and forgave him. And at the time, there were lots of folks getting into the swinging thing. Even a couple of my girlfriends were. So your father and I, as a way to move past what happened, at his suggestion, we... we... kinda, we kinda... uh... went to a couple clubs."

"Only a couple?"

"Only a couple. We were with a handful couples but we stopped. It wasn't our thing. Or maybe I should say... it wasn't his thing."

"So you liked it?"

Mom blushed and didn't answer.

"Mom, I don't know what to say..."

"Does it make you think less of me? It was a long time ago..."

Suddenly my cock hardened. The thought of my mom being all slutty, going pornstar style on random dudes turned me on. It was such a stark contrast to her demeanor, her romanticism, her so often wanting to make love instead of fucking...