Fucking Mom in Hong Kong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It surprised me greatly but also let me know that maybe mom was a more sexual being than I previously thought and more of a complicated being, too. And this sudden realization got me hot. Really hot.

"You wanna do that? Tonight? Now?" I asked her.

"Do what exactly?" She smiled, slyly.

"We're on vacation. People do different things on vacation. Maybe we could try something different..." I suggested.

"Do you want to?"

"I've never tried."

"I can tell by the way you're looking at that girl that you want to bang her brains out."

"Maybe. Maybe I do."

"Maybe I wanna watch you do it."

"Damn, mom. I've never seen this side of you... I like it..."

"It comes out now and then. Especially on vacations..."

"Perhaps we should go on vacation more often then."

"Perhaps we should go talk to that couple."

"Let's go then, mom."

"Let's go. And don't call me 'mom.'"

We stood up, composed ourselves, held hands and walked over to the couple. They both grinned eagerly as we approached.

"Howdy there," I said, "y'all speak English?"

"Eh, just a bit, mate." The man smilingly replied, in an Australian accent.

Mom and I looked at each other and smirked, both of us as amused as surprised.

"Fancy a seat?" The man asked, waving his hand to the empty table adjoined to theirs.

"Certainly." Mom replied, smiling at him, obviously enamored with his piercing, icy blue eyes and rugged good looks.

We had a seat, ordered a bottle of red wine, and made some small talk. His name was Paul and he was an Australian businessman doing some project or other in Hong Kong and Guangzhou. Her name was Xiao and she was from Guangzhou and worked at one of the companies he contracted with. She barely spoke any English, aside from a couple words. He spoke fluent Mandarin and translated for her.

We told them we were a husband and wife from Texas. But we didn't talk much about ourselves. Most of the talking we did was about Hong Kong, the stuff we'd seen, and so on.

And most of the talking we did was with him, obviously, since neither mom nor I spoke Chinese. But although we didn't speak much directly, Xiao was giving me furtive glances and smiles practically the entire time, from the second I sat down, and I happily returned them to her.

Mom and Paul seemed to be hitting it off and played quite a bit of eye tennis as well.

"There's this place down the street, a disco, where we could go, if you fancy that?" Paul suggested.

Mom, already tipsy from all the wine we'd consumed that evening made a far more direct proposal.

"Why don't we take this party back to our hotel or yours?" She interjected, slurring her words a bit.

Paul chuckled and said something to Xiao, probably translating what mom had said. Upon hearing, Xiao blushed and nodded her head coyly, glanced over at me and smiled again, this time a much more suggestive smile.

"Then let's go... How's about our place?" Paul asked.

"What are we waiting for?" Mom replied. And I noticed that under the table she'd kicked off her heels and was stroking around his crotch with her stocking covered foot.

Their hotel was only a five minute taxi ride away from the restaurant and might have been even fancier than ours. It had this amazing fountain in the lobby and clear glass elevators that ran up the spine of the building, allowing for not only a complete view of the hotel, but also a spectacular view of the Hong Kong skyline. And as we ascended in the elevator, mom and I gazed out in wonder at all the skyscrapers, lights, cars, and masses of humanity crisscrossing through the crowded streets like little ants.

Their suite was on the building's penultimate floor and was far larger than ours, though without many furnishings, only a king sized bed in the middle, a couch diagonally across from it, and small bar area in the corner. The room's best attribute was definitely its pair of huge square windows that allowed for a massive view of the city's neon skyline.

Paul flicked on the room's stereo system and blasted Guns N Roses' "Paradise City."

"Some champy?" The Australian asked, loudly over the music, as he took out a bottle from the mini-fridge in the bar area.

Mom had been at ease the entire time, but once we got into that room, she stiffened up. She kind of shook her head at his champagne offer and looked over at me.

"You alright?" I whispered into her ear.

She didn't respond, but nodded hesitantly.

"We can go if you want." I told her, whispering, though I think Paul heard or at least understood, and he begun to look nervous himself.

Mom then shocked me. For a minute there I thought we might bid them adieu and leave prematurely. However, with one thorough movement, she lifted up and off her dress. Then kicked off her heels, slipped off her stockings and stood entirely naked in front of us all. Guess she didn't feel like wearing undergarments that evening...

Paul dropped his glass of champagne to the floor and awed in amazement at my mother's gorgeous naked body. How voluptuous it was. How big and firm her tits were. How flat her stomach was. He gazed upon her with delight, as did I, and Xiao, too.

My cock stiffened. I was floored by how brazen mom had been. Maybe for her, jumping in on the deep end was the best way to start.

Xiao, who'd just sat down on the couch with her legs crossed, rose up to meet my mom. She calmly approached her, clutched onto mom's hips, and brought her face to hers. They began to kiss, slowly at first, and I could tell that Xiao loved kissing my mom as much as I did.

Xiao broke their kiss and led mom by the hand to the bed. Mom sat on the edge of the bed, but Xiao pushed her backwards a bit, further up the bed, and mom lay on her back and spread her legs wide, like a V.

Xiao then darted over to the bar area, grabbed a bottle of honey, and quickly returned and poured a string of it onto mom's bare cunt. Then she went down on my mom, licking away at her now honey coated snatch, slurping and sucking away at it vigorously.

Mom moaned and groaned and ran her fingers through Xiao's raven mane. Unable to withstand any more voyeurism, I hastily disrobed, sauntered up to the bed, and lifted up Xiao's skirt and pulled down the black silk thong she'd been wearing, uncovering a splendid, apple shaped ass and cocoa colored, hairy, dripping wet cunt.

I was about to stab into her and get my first taste of Asian pussy, but I felt Paul tap me on the shoulder.

Holding out a condom, he ripped open the wrapper and handed me the rubber.

"We always play safe, mate." He told me, with a smile.

Realizing I'd almost been a complete fool to fuck this girl I'd only met an hour ago without a condom, I knowingly smiled back, took the rubber and rolled it on. Then I worked my cock into Xiao's wet cunt, though it was hard to get in. It was so damn tight. Probably the tightest pussy I'd ever fucked. I'd heard this about Asian girls but never personally experienced it, until then.

Xiao cried out loudly as I did my best to get my dick in. I was only able to go about halfway. Her cunt's tightness furiously resisted. Pushing harder, I finally got it all the way in after several strokes, and Xiao relented her pussy eating and moaned.

I ran my hands along her slim body, which was soft and firm. Mostly I grabbed at her tight little asscheeks as I fucked her from behind but I also reached around, went under the front of her dress and fondled her smallish tits.

I'd been too busy with Xiao to realize that Paul was now naked himself and kneeling on the bed, in front of my mom, his thick cock snaking into her mouth.

His dick was pretty damn thick, too. Possibly thicker than mine though it was shorter than mine. Mom seemed happy with it and sucked accordingly.

Xiao had started crying out loudly as I fucked her, but upon seeing Paul with his dick in my mom's mouth, she returned to eating mom's pussy.

Xiao must have done something special to mom, too, because as soon as she went back to mom's pussy, mom's body trembled the way it does before she comes and she let Paul's dick fall from her mouth, yelled out an expletive, held onto Xiao's head and came hard.

Paul then flipped her over, slipped on a rubber, and began to fuck my mom from behind, forcefully.

"Oh, mate, does she ever have a tight pussy!" Paul yelled to me.

I couldn't respond. I was too busy fucking his own partner's tight pussy, which got tighter and tighter the more I fucked it. This girl, like my mom, knew her muscle control.

Xiao craned her head back to me and said something in Chinese. I couldn't understand but replied to her how beautiful she was and that her pussy might have been tightest I ever fucked. I think Xiao understood, since she smiled at me and tightened up her pussy even more, to the point that it was hard to get full strokes.

I'd had enough. My body seized up and I shot squirt after squirt of cum into the condom and worried it might burst under the pressure. Fortunately it didn't and I withdrew from Xiao.

She turned around and stood up to face me. I took her small soft body into my arms and embraced her and kissed her for a minute and from her tiny mouth I could taste the delicious concoction of honey and mom's pussy. Xiao was an excellent kisser, too, not as good as my mom, but still damn good.

After we finished our kiss, she went over to my mom, who was at this point being fucked so hard by Paul that I could hear the clapping of their pelvises.

Xiao lay in front of mom and spread out her legs and mom returned the favor Xiao had given her, licking and sucking away at her hairy pussy.

I went over to the couch, plucked off the condom, threw it into a trash bin, and poured myself a glass of champagne, sipped on it and watched the three of them go at it. Mom, her lips dripping with spit and pussy juice, glanced over at me and smiled as Paul banged away at her from behind.

I smiled back. Seeing her involved in that threesome, and enjoying it so, turned me on intensely. My cock got hard again and I started to masturbate to the scene unfolding on the bed.

After a few more minutes, Paul yelped, froze up, and tugged my mom's hips. I guessed he'd come. He pulled out, bumbled backwards, and lay down on the bed. From the nightstand next to him, he fished out a cigarette from a soft pack of Marlboros, struck a match, and lit one. He then chucked his condom into a nearby wastebasket, laid his head to the backboard, and observed the action.

Amazingly, mom was still eating Xiao's pussy, just going at it. Xiao was loving it, too, and was yelling and crying. She was actually really crying, even, tears streaked down her cheeks. And her body, especially her hips, were contorting and shaking.

I wanted to fuck my mom now, in front of the both of them. And I wondered what they would think of that, me fucking my mom. What would they think about witnessing the ultimate sexual taboo...

I didn't have to wonder for too long, though. As I walked over and honed in on my mom's ass, my rock hard cock in hand, approaching the bed like a missile, I yelled out impulsively, "My turn now, mom."

Mom immediately stopped eating Xiao's pussy and sat down on the bed, her face totally red.

"What?" Paul asked, looking confused. "Is she, is she your mum?"

Mom and I looked over at each other. Neither of us uttered a word.

"She is, isn't she? Holy fuck..." Paul said, shaking his head. He then translated the revelation over to Xiao.

Xiao gasped and sat back in the bed, next to Paul. Both of them were dead quiet for a couple seconds, until Paul exclaimed loudly, "Fuck, mate, that is so bloody perverted... And so bloody hot!"

Xiao started laughing lightly, licked her lips, and planted her hand on Paul's cock. Paul extinguished his cigarette in the nightstand ashtray and begun to peel off all Xiao's dress and then her bra. Her were tits were small but maybe the roundest I'd ever seen and her tiny chocolate nipples were rock hard.

"Go ahead, mate. Fuck her, fuck her rotten. I wanna see." Paul told me, his thick cock getting harder by the second.

"So, mom, he wants to see us fuck." I told my mom, who sat naked before me.

"Oh does he?" Mom asked in a sultry voice, staring straight at Paul.

"Have you fucked her before?" Paul asked, obviously intrigued.

"Oh yeah, many times. She's not only my mom. She's my wife, too." I told him, while pulling at my hard cock. Mom then brushed my hand off it and started playing with it herself.

"How'd it start? Who made the first move?" He asked. Xiao now was going down on him, sucking, deep throat, on his swollen member.

"I did. We were kinda skinny dipping one night. And one thing led to another." I told him, getting up on the bed, laying down mom and spreading her legs apart.

"Skinny dipping? With your mum? Oh, mate. You're a filthy bloke. But a bloody lucky one. If my mum looked like yours..."

"She is pretty, isn't she, my mom?" I asked. My cock was at the base of mom's pussy, about to enter.

"Sure is. A great fuck, too. Need a condom?"

"Nah, I never fuck my mom with condoms."

"Oh hell, put it in her, mate." Paul ordered. "Put it in your beautiful mum's pussy..."

"How's that sound, mom?" I asked, rubbing my cock around her sticky wet outer pussy lips.

"Sounds right, suge. My baby fucks me good, better than his father. Better than you, Paul..." Mom said, still staring at Paul.

"Damn right I do..." I exclaimed. Then I injected my cock, full length, into mom's warm and waiting pussy. It slid right in perfectly. I'd worried Paul's thick cock might have loosened it, but it felt tight as ever.

"Holy fuck!" Paul yelled, at the sight of my cock sliding in and out of my mom's pussy. "Holy fuck! Holy fuck!" He kept yelling.

Then he pulled Xiao's head off him, laid her down next to my mom, and stuck his cock right into her, without a condom.

He whispered over to me. "I wanna feel what you're feeling, mate. I wanna feel it."

As Xiao and my mom lay next to each other, they kissed intermittently, as we fucked them. It got me so excited, too, seeing them kiss, seeing their tongues duel.

Paul must have been even more excited than me by the whole experience, because he came after only a couple minutes, pulling out before he did, shooting rope after rope of pearly white cum all over Xiao's flat stomach.

I kept fucking my mom for another good fifteen minutes or so and fingered Xiao here and there and played and sucked on mom's and Xiao's tits.

Paul sat back and watched with delight, fingered Xiao in the ass, and shook his head, muttering over and over, "holy fuck!"

It was probably one of the hottest lays I'd ever had with mom. Doing it in front of other people, especially after revealing our secret, really took it to the next level.

Eventually I shot a big load into mom's pussy, and then lay atop her for a minute or so, kissing her, until my cock softened, and I pulled out.

As we lay together, I rested my head on mom's shoulder and glanced over at Xiao and Paul, who were curled together, staring at us, enraptured.

"Enjoy the show?" Mom asked them.

"Did we ever..." Paul replied, still looking as though he thought he'd been dreaming. Xiao smiled and nodded at us.

I figured we'd probably stay the night and engage in some more escapades, but, after a couple glasses of champagne, mom got up, dressed, and told me she felt like going back to our hotel. I kinda wanted to stay the night and fuck Xiao's tight Asian pussy again, but I complied to mom's wish. After all, even though she is my lover, girlfriend, wife, whatever, she is still my mom.

We said our goodbyes. Paul wanted to exchange contact details, but mom politely declined. As we made our way to the door, Paul and I shook hands and he and mom and Xiao and I cheek-kissed goodbye.

Mom and I rode the elevator to the lobby and went by cab back to our hotel in silence. Not an awkward silence, more like an understood one.

When we got back to our room, I figured I had to say something. So I did.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" I asked rhetorically, getting out of my clothes. Mom was undressing and readying up for a shower.

"It was. But please don't tell anyone about... us... again, suge. I don't think it's a good idea."

"Me neither. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything."

"It's OK. But you liked it? I know you must have liked her."

"I did. But not as much as I like you. You seemed to like her too. And him."

"I did like her. And him. But not as much as I like you."

Mom embraced me, her huge naked tits mashing up against my bare chest. Her velvety skin on mine was practically the best feeling in the world.

"We should do it again sometime." I said, kissing mom softly on the lips.

"We should. Just not too often. But it's fun sometimes. Maybe we can do it in Paris."

"Paris?" I asked. My head all of a sudden started spinning. All the champagne and wine were exacting their inevitable tolls.

"We can talk about that tomorrow morning, suge. I'm fixing to take a shower."

"Tomorrow morning then." I told her, stumbling backward and falling into the bed.

Next thing I knew, it was tomorrow morning. I'd passed out sideways on the bed. But mom had been sweet enough to wrap the covers over me.

Mom was nowhere to be found in the room when I woke up, so I dressed, brushed my teeth, and went downstairs, to the dining hall, for the breakfast buffet. I estimated I'd probably see her there, near the fruit table, and, sure enough, I did see her, though she was helping herself to a Texas-sized plate of buttermilk pancakes instead of fruit.

She pointed me over to our table, and I sat down and ordered some coffee and rubbed at my pounding, hangover ravaged forehead.

Mom took a seat across from me at the table. She looked so pretty. How she managed to look so damn radiant the morning after a booze and fuckfest like that boggled my mind.

"There's something we need to talk to about." She said demurely. That phrase, when uttered by a woman, usually wasn't good.

"What's up?" I asked, nervously, not really wanting to hear any bad news on such a wicked hangover.

"Well, I got an offer the other day."

"What kinda offer?"

"An offer from this group in Houston. I've worked with them for a few years now. They want to buy my consulting business."

"Really? Wow... But you built that business. You really wanna make it corporate?"

"No, I didn't, until I saw the offer. It's $10 million."

"What?!" I exclaimed, almost spitting out my coffee.

"That's what I said, too. There's no way it's worth that. But if they're suckers enough to pay it, I'd be a sucker not to take it. I'll still stay on the board of directors, have a nice salary, and have a small say in things."

"I guess you're gonna take it? You'd be a fool not to..."

"I am taking it. And I've enjoyed traveling so much with you that I wanna do more."

"Like Paris?"

"I can't believe you remember that. You were so drunk..."

"That was about the point I blacked out. But yeah..."

"So you wanna travel the world with me. Maybe live in another country?"

"I do. I wanna be your travel companion. And your boyfriend. And your husband."

"You can even be my son, too, sometimes." Mom whispered, as she buttered her pancakes.

"Sign me up."

"Ever skinny dipped in the Mediterranean, suge?"

"Nope. But I'd like that. Maybe in the Caribbean, too..."

"I hear there're sharks in those waters, though. Even more than in the Gulf."

"But it won't be the sharks you'll need to worry about."

We shared a laugh and mom ordered me to the buffet to get some breakfast before it closed.

I put a hand over hers, stared deep into her ocean blue eyes and told her point blank:

"I love you."