Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,324 Followers

I pulled my boxer's on and with towel in hand I opened my door and went into the bathroom which was the next room down from my bedroom. I quietly closed the door and threw the towel in the sink. I turned the water on low and waited for the sink to fill. I sloshed the towel around in the water and was in the process of wringing the water out when the bathroom door opened. It was Mini and she had a very odd look of urgency on her face.

She was wearing a tank-top with no bra and a pair of gym type shorts. She stepped in and closed the door quietly behind her and locked it. I looked at her as I put the towel down on the counter. Her gray, cotton shorts had a big dark, wet spot at her crotch. She had her right hand in her shorts when she stepped in and now I could see her fingers rapidly pushing in and out. She was leaning against the door as she stared at my crotch. It was beginning to dawn on me what she was doing and why her crotch was wet and it wasn't because she had pissed herself.

She was breathing hard and fast as she continued frigging her fingers in and out. She never took her gaze from my crotch. My cock was beginning to stir as I realized what she was doing and she could see it moving around in my boxers.

With her left hand, she grabbed a face towel off the rack and stuffed it into her mouth and groaned through it in a muffled sound. Her legs started to tremble. Her nipples were erect and pushed out the thin cotton material nearly an inch. She raised her left hand to her right tit and lightly brushed her palm across her sensitive nipple lifting her left tit with her arm. She groaned again into the towel.

She twirled her index finger around her erect nipple and then pinched it hard between her finger and thumb. She groaned again and thrust her hips forward. I thought she was going to go down so I rushed to her and held her close to me with my hands on her waist. We were face to face and I could feel her fingers in her shorts rubbing against my now hard cock as she frigged herself.

Mini looked into my eyes. She had a pleading and sultry look on her face. She still had the towel in her mouth. She dropped her hand from her tit and pushed it down into my boxers and wrapped her fingers around my cock and started jerking me off inside my underwear. I groaned out softly at the touch of her hand. I looked into her eyes and whispered, "We can't make any sound." She nodded and continued frigging herself and jerking me off.

Mini maneuvered my cock around and guided the head out through the front slot in my shorts. She then released it and pulled her hand out and grabbed it again on the outside. The sexual tension was incredible between us and I had to slow this down or I wasn't going to hold off very much longer.

I moved Mini off the door and against the adjacent wall. I bent down and knelt in front of her, pulling my cock from her hand. She whimpered as she lost contact with it. I pulled her shorts down to her knees. Her fingers were still moving around in her crotch and I wanted to see what she was doing. I sat back on feet, which put my face only inches from her neatly trimmed pubic area which was sopping wet.

I pulled her hand from her crotch and pushed three of her fingers into my mouth. I sucked and licked her juices and I decided that I liked the taste. Her hands moved to the sides of my head gently pulling my face into her crotch. I looked quizzically up at her. I was thinking, 'What does she want me to do?'

Mini recognized the confused look on my face and whispered, "Stick your tongue in my pussy and flick my clitoris." I had no idea what she was talking about. It was like she was speaking in some alien language. She realized then that I didn't know what to do, so she released my face and pushed her hands back into her crotch. She used both hands to spread her labia apart. I could see a hooded little nubbin just above a pink slash.

As I watched, Mini pushed her middle finger into the slash all the way to the third knuckle. She pulled it back out and pushed it back in. She groaned softly each time. She then pulled out and touched her fingertip on the erect nubbin. Her hips fired forward every time she touched it. It was obviously very sensitive. She pushed her finger back into the slash. I watched closely with my face only an inch away. I could smell a musky odor that was in no way offensive.

Mini took the towel from her mouth and whispered down at me, "That is my vagina or pussy. That is where your penis goes when you are fucking a girl. She pulled her finger back out and touched the nubbin again with the same reaction as before. Mini whispered, "That is my clitoris or clit and it gets very sensitive during sexual stimulation." She smiled and whispered again, "Push your tongue in my pussy where my fingers were."

I didn't hesitate a microsecond. I lapped my broad tongue all along her pussy which included her clitoris. She shoved the towel back in her mouth and groaned hard. I hardened up my tongue and formed a point as I pushed it past her labia and into her pussy. She let out the longest groan. It was muted by the towel so I kept pushing in and pulling out.

Mini's legs started shaking and she slowly slid down the wall to the floor. I followed her down with my tongue in her pussy. She sprawled out on the floor with her knees up and splayed wide. I was on my elbows and knees with my face buried in her crotch. I was powering my tongue in and out and her juices flowed. I slurped it up and swallowed as much as I could get. It was very fluid like water with a slight oily texture. I loved the taste.

Mini was humping her hips up into my face urging me on. She grabbed my hair and pulled me hard into her pussy. My nose was bouncing on her clitoris and in seconds, she was gyrating all over the floor as she fired her hips up into my face. She pulled one hand off my head and shoved it into her crotch and began fingering her clitoris. I watched closely and after only seconds I pushed her fingers aside and began flicking my tongue hard and fast on her clit.

Mini shrieked out around the towel, "Yes..Yes...Yessssss. Max. You're making me cum. Yessssss." Her hand went back to my hair and yanked my head deeper into her. Her legs were thrashing forward and back, over and over again. Her torso came up and slammed back down. I was being flooded by her juice. I had to move my head to get some air. I was gasping right along with her.

After a minute or so, the clutching of her pussy around my tongue started to subside. Occasional pulses continued for another minute. She released my hair and her arms flopped to the floor. I fell back a little and watch her soaking wet pussy.

I couldn't get Mini's words, "That is where your penis goes," out of my mind. My cock was rock hard and it needed some attention and it didn't look like I was going to get any from Mini's hands or mouth at that moment as she lay there on the floor in a near unconscious state.

I thought, 'Nothing ventured, nothing gained.' I scooched my knees up between Mini's splayed knees and guided my cock to her pussy with my hand. From my vantage point, I wasn't sure exactly where it was so I dragged my cock-head down from the top of her labia, over her clit and into her pussy. I pushed in firmly and Mini groaned out around the towel again. She didn't try to stop me so I kept on pushing in until Mini's eyes went wide and she pulled her hips back.

She pulled the towel from her mouth and whispered, "That's as far as you go buster. You just hit my cervix and any further hurts like hell." I thought, "New information." I filed it away in my mind and pulled my steel hard cock back out. I had pushed about two thirds of my cock into her. She looked up at me and whispered, "Fuck me Max. I'm on the pill. Make me cum again. Your cock is incredible."

My cock was so hard that I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold off for long. I began a clumsy fucking motion as I was concerned with hurting her. I was quickly getting the hang of it and within two minutes I could feel her pussy clutching my cock. Her head thrashed from side to side and her hips launched up into mine. She softly groaned out,"Fuck Max, I'm cumming again. Hurry and cum with me."

I understood what that meant and I quickened my pace urging my balls to release yet another load of cum. As Mini's orgasm continued to build ever higher, her face contorted and every muscle in her body went taught. When she went over the top, every muscle released at the same time and a gasp surged out of her lungs. With her delayed orgasm, I caught up and fired my hips up into hers as I launched stream after stream of cum into Mini's pussy.

Mini was making more noise than was prudent and I pushed the towel gently into her mouth. I took the other half and stuffed it in my mouth and groaned hard into it. We were both flailing around on the bathroom floor groaning into the towel.

When we settled down, Mini pulled the towel from our mouths. I bent down and kissed her passionately on the lips. She kissed me back in kind. My cock was still buried in her pussy and she didn't seem to be in any hurry for me to pull it out. As we continued to kiss each other my cock softened and finally flopped out of her to the floor. I sat up and leaned against the tub. We stayed like that for several more minutes. Finally, Mini said, "We'd better get out of here before we're caught."

I pulled myself up to my feet and then pulled her up too. Cum was running down Mini's thighs and she grabbed the wet towel I had been washing when she came in and wiped her thighs and her pussy. I washed it again in the sink and wrung it out before tossing it into the hamper. I chuckled to myself and thought, 'Original mission accomplished.' Mini whispered, "What are you chuckling about?"

I said, "I came in here to wash this towel that was soaked with cum and was stinking pretty bad when you came in."

Mini whispered, "Did you hear Mom and Dad going at it? Jesus they made me so horny. I had three orgasms before I heard you come in here. I know this was incest and it's supposed to be wrong, but I couldn't help it after seeing the size of your cock this afternoon."

Mini leaned over and kissed me again and grabbed up her tank-top and shorts from the floor. She stood and quietly unlocked the door. She stepped quickly across the hall into her bedroom and I heard her door latch click softly as she carefully closed her door.

I pulled on my boxers and maneuvered my flaccid cock down the left leg hole. I opened the bathroom closet door and pulled out another hand-towel before quietly closing the door again. I stepped out into the hall and stopped to listen. It was completely quiet. I walked into my bedroom and hung the fresh towel in my closet before sliding between my sheets. It was very late and I would be dragging at school tomorrow. I was asleep in minutes.

When my alarm sounded in the morning I groaned. It felt like I had been asleep for ten minutes. I always get up earlier than anyone else so I can get the bathroom to take a shower before everyone is fighting over it and while there is still hot-water. I pushed back the covers and just laid there for a while thinking about yesterdays incredible turn of events. Mini barely indicated that I existed before yesterday. Now we were sucking and fucking. My cock grew in my shorts just thinking about it. The spy-hole turned out to be fantastic. Seeing Mom naked as she sucked and fucked Dad was awesome. My cock jumped up a little harder. I pushed my hand into my shorts and ran my hand up and down the length of my cock that Mini has now labeled as a 'monster'.

I smiled to myself about Mini's label. I had never seen another guy's cock, either soft or hard before seeing Dad's cock last night. I'm not a computer geek and I hardly know how to turn one on so I don't use the internet. I have a smart-phone but more often than not, I leave it home. Not one person has ever called me on it anyway.

I could feel a dull pain in my balls from yesterday's sexual escapades, so I pulled my hand out of my shorts and let it go flaccid again. I swung my legs out of bed and stood. I stretched my arms and back and then twisted my torso from side to side. I quietly opened my closet door and pushed back the spy-hole cover and looked into my parent's bedroom. It was dark and there was no movement. I pushed the piece of paper back over the spy-hole and quietly backed out of the closet.

I opened my bedroom door and walked into the bathroom. I did all the regular morning bathroom duties and then took a shower. The hot water was invigorating and I started to feel like a human being again. The late night and physical activities made for a tough job of getting out of bed this morning. When I stepped out onto the tile floor I was startled to see Mini sitting on the toilet. "Jesus Christ Mini. You scared the shit out of me," I whispered.

Mini ignored me and just stared at my flaccid cock hanging down to my mid thigh. "Fuck Max. Your cock is bigger than everyone else's even when it's soft."

I look down at my cock and then back at her. "You really think so. You're not just shitting me are you?" She just stared and said nothing more. I said, "How many dicks have you seen anyway? Before last night, had you ever had sex before?"

Mini pulled her stare from my cock to my face and scrunched her mouth up on one side in sort of a disgusted look and said, "Well, of course I've had sex before. Who hasn't?" Then she realized what she'd said and continued, "Well, other than you; who hasn't? But take heart little brother. You're not a virgin anymore." She always called me 'little brother' because she was born first by five minutes. It hadn't occurred to me before that moment that my sister had taken my virginity last night. I smiled at the thought.

Mini pulled off some toilet paper and dabbed it between her legs and pulled up her shorts as she stood. Her gaze went back to my cock and I wrapped the towel around my waist to hide it. Mini frowned at me and said, "You're no fun." She headed for the door and as she squeezed by me she reached down and pinched my cock. Hard.

I recoiled and said, "Fuck, Mini. That hurts. Mini then grabbed the door knob and pulled the door open. She was turned to look at me and she walked right into Dad who had his hand raised to knock on the door. She automatically shoved her hand out to stop the collision and it hit Dad right in the cookies. Dad doubled over and his forehead hit Mini on the right breast as she bent backward to avoid the contact. They both had looks of horror on their faces as they both realized what had just happened.

Mini hemmed and hawed for a couple seconds and then glanced back at me with the towel around my waist. Her first thought was, 'thank God Max has a towel wrapped around him.' Her words stumbled again as she stammered, "Um...Umm. I had to pee really bad and...and Max was in the shower and...and he didn't lock the door and..and-"

Dad pushed a finger onto her lips to stop her yammering. "Mini. Shhhhh. No big deal. Max has a towel on. It's not the first time more than one person has had to share the bathroom." Mini's face was beet red from embarrassment. She pushed her way past Dad and hurried to her room and slammed the door.

Dad watched her go and then turned back to me and said, "Women. Go figure. Are you done in here?"

I said, "Um, yes I am." I bent down and grabbed my boxers off the floor and threw them in the hamper. I pushed past him as he squeezed himself up against the wall to let me by. I hurried into my room and shut the door. I took a deep breath and exhaled. 'Jesus, that was close. We have to be more careful,' I thought.

At the breakfast table Dad, Mini and I were all dressed for the day. Mom was in her bathrobe. Dad and Mom were talking past us saying something about he would be gone for a week. His suitcase was sitting by the backdoor ready to go. Mom had a frown on her face. She was clearly not pleased that he was leaving again so soon. It was the 'same old, same old' to Mini and me but I felt sad for Mom.

I said to Mom, "I'll be home later than usual today. The Guidance Councilor is having another after-school session on applying to colleges."

Dad interjected, "Max, I'm glad you're thinking about going to college. Your sister has already been accepted you know." I knew. I had been reminded a hundred times. 'I get it. Perfect Mini and fuck-up Max,' I thought.

Mini and I got up first and we both kissed Mom and Mini kissed Dad and we left for school. Before we could get out of the driveway in Mini's car, Dad came out with his suitcase. Mom stood in the doorway watching him go. She looked so sad.

By noon it became apparent that Mini had spread the word. Every girl I passed in the hallway was staring at my crotch. I had always worn nothing but dress pants because they were more comfortable and I could hide my dick hanging down my leg. I wore jeans one time and I thought I would die from the constriction.

I had dated one girl for a while during my junior year. We kissed and I touched her tit through her clothes once. She touched my thigh as though she was searching for something and she broke up with me the next day. I was crushed. I hurt so bad that I didn't want to do that again. I barely spoke to girls after that. Now, all of a sudden, girls are smiling at me and saying "Hi Max," as they walked by. It was kind of neat.

Later that afternoon, I saw Mini in the hallway as we were heading for our next class. Mini smiled and said, "Well, little brother. How has your day been?"

"It's been kind of weird. I can only assume you blabbed to all your friends after you said you wouldn't. Girls I don't even know are speaking to me. It's kind of uncomfortable."

Mini started to walk backwards in the direction she had been going and yelled back at me, "I never promised." She grinned broadly before turning around a bounced through the crowd. I watched her go and then turned around and headed for my class. The Guidance Councilor pulled me aside in the hall and informed me that the college application training session had been cancelled. He said that he would reschedule. I thanked him and went on my way.

Mini always has one after-school thing or another and she's never available to drive me home after school. I always have to take the bus or walk. It's not more than two miles. I took the bus which dropped me off at the corner.

When I walked in the back door, soft music was playing in the living room. I looked in the living room but Mom wasn't there. Her car was in the driveway and there weren't many places she could be in our small house. I walked down the hall and noted that the bathroom door was open. She wasn't in there. I went into my room and lay on my bed. The song playing in the living room ended and before the next one started, I could hear a moaning sound coming from Mom's room.

The sounds were clearly sexual and my first thought was maybe Dad didn't go on his trip. Then I realized that his car was not in the driveway. I heard a louder moan and then a passionate "Oh Fuck".

I pushed myself off the bed and very quietly knelt down in the closet. I pulled back the spy-hole cover and was shocked beyond shock to see Mom and the next door neighbor, Nadia writhing around on the bed. They were both naked. Nadia's body was incredible. My cock jumped up and pushed hard on my pants. I unzipped them and pulled my erect cock out and started jerking off as I watched my number one and number two fantasy women having lesbian sex together.

Nadia was on her hands and knees with her face buried in Mom's pussy. Her tits hung down on Mom's chest just below her tits which were flattened and hanging slightly to her sides. Mom's face was pushed up into Nadia's pussy. I could see both of their tongues working in and out as they moaned, "Oh...ohh...ohhh," between gasps for air. Mom's hands were roaming all over Nadia's gorgeous body.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,324 Followers