Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,332 Followers

I grabbed the towel and held it to my cock as I shot a huge load of cum. My neck tendons went taught and my hips fired into the towel.

Nadia screamed out, "OH FUCK. OH FUCK. YES. YES. RIGHT THERE. OH MY GAAAWWWDDDD. MERIDITH. I'MM CUMMINNNGGG." Her hips drove down onto Mom's face and back up again. She repeated this several times. Mom had her hands on Nadia's hips and ass-cheeks trying to control the action. Nadia's head came out of Mom's pussy and her chin lifted. Her face was all contorted as she rocked through her orgasm. Jesus Christ, what a sight.

As Nadia started to come down she buried her face back in Mom's pussy with a furious attack. Mom started groaning loudly. It built from a low pitched groan to a high pitched wail as she suddenly thrust her hips up into Nadia's face. Nadia never lost contact with Mom's pussy as she spastically thrashed around under Nadia. After her orgasm, Mom just collapsed her arms and legs to the bed. Nadia rolled off with her legs splayed wide. I could look right up into her pussy, which was throbbing open and closed. Mom had pushed her hand down to her crotch and I could see her fingers pushing in and out of her pussy.

Nadia rolled over and stood up. She walked out of my view. I could hear a rustling of a paper-bag. When Nadia appeared again, she was holding something. I couldn't tell what it was. It was black with straps hanging down.

Nadia sat on the edge of the bed and maneuvered the straps around. I heard her say, "What time do you expect your kids to get home? Do we have time for this?" as she lifted the 'whatever it was'.

Mom lifted her head and ran her fingers through her hair. "Max has a meeting after school so he won't be home till later but I don't know exactly when. Mini won't be home for hours. I think we have time. It sure looks good. Where did you find a dildo that big? You know I have a fantasy about big cocks."

Nadia giggled and said, "I know you do. I looked everywhere and found this on the internet. I'll tell you it was pretty embarrassing when the UPS guy delivered it." Mom burst out laughing and pulled herself up to sit on the edge of the bed beside Nadia studying the dildo.

Nadia handed the dildo to Mom and she immediately wrapped her hand around what was now obviously a big black silicone cock. It seemed to be pretty firm but it flopped in her hand. She started jerking it off and Nadia started laughing. Mom then put the tip to her lips and pushed it into her mouth and gave it a mock blowjob.

I could feel cum boiling in my balls and I grabbed the towel again. I didn't think I would ever stop cumming into that towel. The view through the spy-hole was far beyond erotic and my cock was staying hard, even after spewing the last load.

Slowly, Mom pushed the big black dildo into her mouth which was stretched wide to accept it. After six or seven inches disappeared, I noticed that her throat was bulging. When she pulled the dildo back out the bulge disappeared. 'Jesus Christ. Mom pushed that thing down into her throat,' I thought. When she pulled it all the way out to catch her breath, gobs of saliva followed and drooled down her chin onto her tits. She wiped as much as she could up with her hands and applied it to the dildo.

Nadia stood up and Mom helped her buckle it around her hips and between her legs. Mom leaned back and the black dildo pointed straight out from Nadia's groin. Mom said, "God damn, that looks good." Nadia laughed and pushed her hips forward so that the dildo pushed up to Mom's lips. She looked up at Nadia and opened her mouth and bit the end of the silicone cock. Nadia burst out laughing again and Mom followed suit.

Mom spun around and put her knees on the edge of the bed and then went down on her elbows in the middle of the bed. Her ass was up in the air. Nadia stood behind her and adjusted Mom's ass to accept the dildo. Nadia pushed the huge knob into Mom's pussy who screamed out, "OH FUCK THAT'S BIG. GO SLOW. LET ME ADJUST." Nadia did as requested and it took a few minutes before Nadia's pubic hair pushed up against Mom's ass-cheeks.

Mom groaned continuously as the dildo descended into her pussy and when she knew that the entire thing was inside her, she said, "Oh my god, I'm stuffed. I've never felt anything like it. Fuck me. OK?"

Nadia slowly pulled her hips back dragging the dildo with her. Then she started fucking Mom with it and Mom was going nuts. She was screaming and then whimpering. I could see her juices flowing out of her and down the dildo to Nadia's crotch. Nadia had her hands on Mom's hips and was now launching her hips and attached dildo into Mom.

When her body began quaking in spasms, Mom's mouth hung open like she was screaming but no sound came out. She had the oddest look on her face. She was cumming again and her orgasm pulled me over into my own. The towel was soaked with jizz.

Nadia didn't let up until Mom's body collapsed off the end of the dildo and sprawled on the bed. She was gasping like the air had been forced from her lungs. She just kept muttering between gasps, "Jesus..Jesus...Jesus." Nadia's hand was stroking the entire length of the well lubricated dildo. Mom rolled on her side so she could watch.

Apparently, the dildo didn't simulate ejaculation so Nadia got bored with jerking it off and reached behind her gorgeous ass and unbuckled the straps. She walked completely naked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. I heard water running in the sink and a few minutes later she walked back to the bedroom and shut the door.

While Nadia was gone, Mom pulled a towel from under the mattress and wiped her juices from her groin. She spread her labia with both hands and strummed her index finger on her clitoris. Her head flared back along with her shoulders as her hips fired forward. She mumbled something about 'being sensitive'. I remembered that Mini had said that the clitoris is very sensitive when sexually stimulated.

When Nadia came back into view she was completely dressed. She and Mom were two peas in a pod when it came to dressing classy. My cock stirred just looking at her.

Nadia sat down on the edge of the bed and took over stimulating Mom's clit. In less than a minute, Mom began thrashing her legs and firing her hips forward and back. She was groaning again. I figured she was having another orgasm. It amazed me how they could just go from one orgasm to another with no apparent limit.

It suddenly occurred to me that I had to get out of the house before they came out of the bedroom. I covered the spy-hole and backed out of the closet and shut the door. I quickly but quietly moved down the hall to the kitchen trying to push my cock back in my pants as I went. I had the back door open when I heard Mom's bedroom door open. I slowly closed the back door behind me and jumped over the porch railing. I hid in the bushes behind the house and waited until I saw Nadia walk in the front door of her house next door. I decided to wait another half-hour so Mom wouldn't be suspicious.

When I walked in the back door, Mom was in her bathrobe sitting in the living room. I yelled out, "Hi Mom, I'm home." I walked down the hall to my room and changed into my comfortable nylon gym pants and a tee-shirt and then came back out and sat in a chair across from Mom. She was eating a bowl of ice cream and a handful of potato chips, watching a game show.

I watched with her until Mini got home. She said her hello's and went directly to her room and shut the door. I got up and went to my room. I lay there on my bed hoping that Mini would come in and we could repeat what happened yesterday. With Mom home, I knew that wasn't possible but none the less I was hoping.

At dinner Mom was quieter than usual. Mini had always abhorred silent conversation so she was blabbering away a mile a minute. She turned to me and said, "So, I heard that the Guidance Councilor cancelled that session you were going to go to today," I glanced at Mom to see if she was paying attention. She was. She stopped chewing and glared at me. I quickly looked away and shoveled another fork-full into my mouth. Mini noticed the climate change in the room and she stopped talking. She looked from Mom to me and back to Mom again and said, "What?"

Mom collected herself rapidly and said, "Nothing dear, eat your dinner." I didn't look at Mom again through dinner and I retired to my room as soon as the dishes were washed and put away. Mini kept badgering me to tell her what was going on but I hadn't had time to figure out what I should tell her, if anything.

After Mini went to bed, a light knock on my door woke me. I said, "Come in." The door opened and it was Mom. 'Oh fuck. Here we go,' I thought. She was still in her bathrobe. She walked across the room and sat down on the edge of my bed. It looked like maybe she had been crying. Her eyes and nose were red.

She got right down to it. "You were here this afternoon when Nadia was here, weren't you?" I quickly glanced at her face. I couldn't look at her and my gaze bounced all over the room before my eyes settled to her hands clenched in her lap. I nodded. She must have figured that I didn't actually see anything so she asked what I had heard. I was quiet for a while as I stared at her hands. I looked back up at her face and said, "A lot." Air burst from Mom's lungs as she muttered, "Fuck." She looked away from me to the window. She was biting her lip as she contemplated how to proceed. Her eyes teared up again.

Mom looked back at me as one tear burst from her eye and rolled down her cheek and said, "Your father is never here. He's never been here. I have needs like anyone else. Nadia is in the same boat with her husband on the road all the time. I love your dad very much but I have needs." She had a very sad look on her face and I felt bad for her life with a man who is gone ninety percent of the time.

I was silent for several moments after Mom stopped talking. She was just looking at me and I couldn't return her gaze. Feeling like it was my turn to talk, I said, "Mom, I'm so sorry that I walked in on you and Nadia this afternoon. I should have made myself known as soon as I walked in. I was frozen in place from the erotic sounds coming from your bedroom. I don't know anything about what you were doing but I could imagine."

Mom looked away and bit her lip again and said, "I know a teenage boy is very interested in such things. Nadia and I were having sex. We were having lesbian sex and as you could tell we were both enjoying it." Her tone had changed like she was now in the educational phase of our conversation about sex. We had never had a talk about sex before. Dad had never said anything either. It was just me and my imagination and whatever information could be gleaned from other guys in school, and most of that,I figured, was bullshit.

My attention had started to wander and Mom put her index finger and thumb on my chin and brought me back to our conversation. She said, "You have apologized to me and I accept it, but you need to apologize to Nadia too. Nadia and I will continue to satisfy our needs and if you ever do this again, you will be grounded for a year. I'll tell her what happened and you will go over there tomorrow after school and apologize. Do you understand?"

I nodded and said, "Yes Ma'am." She released my chin and my eyes dropped down to her hands again. She stood up and without another word walked out of my bedroom and back to the living room.

I sat there in my bed feeling sorry for myself. 'Big mouth Mini strikes again.' I thought. 'I could have kept spying on them if I hadn't got caught today. If I do it again and get caught again, Mom would kill me. Shit, Mom and Nadia were so fucking hot together.' My cock was getting hard as I replayed what I saw and heard. Mom didn't think I saw anything and I wasn't going to say anything because then I'd have to say how and I would be in even more trouble.

After Mom went to bed, Mini opened my door and quickly moved over to my bed. I angrily said, "What the fuck do you want?"

Mini said, "Why are you upset with me. I didn't do anything. Well, I admit I did tell some of my friends about your cock. I just told them that I caught you jerking off."

"I don't care about that. You told Mom that the Guidance Councilor thing today was cancelled. So, she was upset to find out that I was home at my regular time this afternoon."

Mini was confused, "So what? What has that got to do with anything?"

"When I got home, music was playing in the living room. Mom was in the bedroom with Nadia having sex. Their moans and screams were pretty erotic. Now, because of you, Mom knows I was here and wants me to go apologize to Nadia tomorrow after school. She is pretty pissed off. She says they are going to keep doing it because Dad and Nadia's husband are never home to satisfy their needs."

Mini was silent for several moments and then she said, "I'm sure you jerked off to their sounds didn't you. I wish I had been here. Fuck. Unbelievable. Way to go Mom." She looked down at my lap to see if this conversation was having any effect on my cock and it was. She looked up at my face and grinned as she put her hand on top of my rapidly expanding cock.

I was torn. I wanted so much for Mini to do whatever she wanted with my cock but Mom was just a room away and I was sure she wasn't asleep as she thought about how her secret was out; to her son no less. She had to be freaking out. Reluctantly, I pushed Mini's hand away. She frowned at me and left my room in a huff. She didn't even close my door. I left it open and turned off my light. I laid there for a long time thinking about how I was going to apologize to Nadia tomorrow. This was going to be awful. The vision of her fantastic, naked body in my mind was driving my cock back up again. I jerked myself off into a wad of tissues and promptly fell asleep.

---To Be Continued---

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,332 Followers