Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 07

Story Info
Halloween Party and morning after.
11.9k words
4.71
213.9k
470
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers

[Max and Mini both had a go at Miss Anders during morning detention. Nadia takes Meredith shopping for Halloween costumes after telling her about her own family sex situation with her two daughters that started three years ago at a Swinger Halloween Party. A Saturday brunch turns into fun for all including the waitress.]

After Max, Mini and their mom returned from the brunch, their attention was moved to getting ready for the Halloween Party that night. Mom announced that they had four hours before the party at Nadia's started. Nadia wanted Meredith, Max and Mini to be there engaged in sex with her and Dan before her daughters, Ariel and Danielle arrived; just like that night three years ago. Ariel intentionally hadn't told her mother what time they would show up.

Mom cooked an early dinner so they could get ready. After dinner, they all went to the living room. Max and Mini were curious about what Mom had bought for us. For herself, Mom had bought a Hooker's type of outfit with a low cut mesh top and micro-mini tight skirt with black fishnet thigh highs that didn't even come up to the bottom of her skirt. The outfit was finished off with two inch platform 'fuck-me pumps'. A sparkly mask to cover her eyes topped it off. She tried it on and came out of the bathroom to model it for Mini and Max. Their mouths dropped. Mini said, "Jesus, Mom. You're smoking hot. If you need to make some instant money, I know how." Max's didn't say anything. His boner pushing on his pants was all that was necessary to say how he felt about Mom's costume.

Mini's costume was, wait for it, a Mini-Mouse costume. She undressed right there in the living room and pulled a bright red puffy-shouldered top that was cut very deep to show most of Mini's tits. Certainly, Mini Mouse never wore anything that racy. It worked for Mini though. She pulled on a short red with yellow polka-dot skirt and black knee length tights. The outfit even came with a plastic head band set of round mouse ears connected by a huge bright red and yellow polka-dot bow in between and a set of big foam shoes. She also had a mask to hide her identity. She curtsied like Mini Mouse always did. They all roared with laughter including Mini. Mom had bought, in a separate store, two pair of bright red, lacy crotchless panties to complete their costumes.

Mom had really struggled with an appropriate costume for Max. There was a Mickey Mouse costume that she thought was cute but she figured it would just piss him off. In the end she always thought "Zorro" was sexy so she copped out and bought him that. In the spirit of the party they were going to, Mom had made a modification. She had cut out the crotch of the nylon pants and sewed around the hole so the material wouldn't unravel. She had made a long black nylon sock with a pouch at one end. The sock and pouch was velcroed to fasten to the pants at the crotch. The sock was for Max's cock and the pouch was for his balls.

Max stripped down and pulled his costume on. The black shirt, the black mask, hat, cape and the black nylon pants fit him pretty well. He looked down at the hole in the crotch and he knew right away what that was for. He fed his flaccid cock through the hole and tied the pants tight around his waist.

Max looked up at his mom and said, "Really. You want me to go like this?"

Mom laughed and said, "No dear." She handed him the nylon cock sock. He looked at it and slipped the pouch end over his cock and pulled it down his shaft until the two Velcro sections fastened it in place. There were a few more inches available at the end to allow room for expansion.

Mini was all smiles as she stared at Max's costume. She said, "Hey little-brother; you might not make it to the party alive." Mom laughed and nodded at Mini's statement.

Mom retreated to the bathroom to touch up her make-up. She wanted to be as stunning as possible and when she came out and posed for them again, Max tried out the full length of the cock sock.

The sun was below the horizon when they went out the door and turned off the kitchen lights. There was a slight chill in the air and Mom's nipples pushed through holes in her mesh top. Max's cock was in the cock-sock, hanging down between his legs in a flaccid state.

Nadia must have seen them coming down the street because she pulled open the back door before they were on the back deck. Nadia's costume, 'Elvira' was hot and Max's cock lifted in response.

Nadia waved them in and closed the door. The living room had two blowup beds spread around on the floor. Dan was in the kitchen waiting to serve drinks from the rows of booze lined up on the counter. Mom asked for a vodka martini and Dan went to work. He had the noose around his neck but he wasn't wearing the black hood yet. He was naked though.

Neither Max nor Mini had any experience with alcohol other than a beer now and then so they both asked for a beer. Dan opened the fridge and pulled out two bottles of beer and handed one to Mini. He checked her out in her costume from head to toe. He went to hand a bottle to Max and noticed the cock-sock attached to the front of his pants. He looked up from Max's crotch to his face and said, "Very nice costume, there Zorro. Did it come that way?"

Max laughed and said, "Mom made the modification. Pretty neat, huh?"

Dan laughed out loud and said, "For you maybe. If I was wearing that, the sock would be empty."

The five of them had a few drinks to drop their inhibitions. The party moved into the living room where it was impossible to ignore the porno-movie "TABOO II" playing on the big-screen TV. Dan had an interest in Mini and he sat his naked body beside her on the loveseat. Nadia came over to Max and maneuvered him and Meredith onto the couch to start a three-some.

Mini knew Dan would make a run on her early and she decided that would be fine. Dan leaned in and kissed Mini and Mini kissed him back. She reached over and took his semi-erect cock in her hand and started jerking it off. Dan moved a hand into Mini's low cut top and caressed her tits and nipples.

Nadia slid down off the couch and separated Meredith's knees and smiled up at her when she saw the crotchless panties. She pushed her head in between Meredith's thighs and breathed lightly on her pussy. Meredith shivered from her breath and leaned back against the couch and pushed her hips forward into Nadia's face.

Max was on kneeling on the floor beside Nadia with only his mom's leg separating them. Nadia reached over and pulled his cock-sock off exposing his full length twelve and a half inch cock and his balls. She pulled her head back from Meredith's pussy and turned her head to stretch her lips over Max's glans and immediately began a full length blowjob. Max ran his hand down over Nadia's ass and lifted her 'Elvira' dress and pushed his finger into her sopping wet pussy before removing it and pushing it into her anus. Nadia groaned loudly around Max's cock. Her fingers were working feverishly in Meredith's pussy.

Nadia pulled her lips off Max's cock and whispered, "Your mom told me you fucked her ass. Fuck mine. OK?" Nadia motioned toward the end table and a tube of 'KY Jelly' and said, "Use that to grease me up. It will speed things up."

Max picked up the tube and unscrewed the cap. He squeezed out a dollop on his fingers and he coated his cock liberally with it. Nadia pulled her dress up off her ass and Max pushed the tube right up to her anus and squeezed out another dollop and used his middle finger to push it as far into her ass as he could.

Max moved around behind Nadia as she buried her face back into Meredith's pussy causing her to groan and tip her head back. She rested her hands gently on the top of Nadia's head. Max lifted his cock head up to Nadia's anus and pushed his glans slowly but steadily past Nadia's sphincter.

Nadia groaned hard into Meredith's pussy and pulled her face back to concentrate on Max's cock pushing into her bowels. The jelly really helped and Max was pushing two inches in at a time and Nadia's adjustments were minimal. After five minutes, Max's cock was buried to the hilt in her ass. She motioned for Max to hold it there until she was ready and then pushed her face back into Meredith's pussy. Max stopped and waited.

Mini was on her knees between Dan's thighs sucking on his cock. He was continually groaning as Mini was taking all of him down into her throat. Her attempts to deep-throat Max's huge cock always ended in gagging. Dan's modest cock was tailor made for deep-throating. Dan was in heaven as he pulled his black hood down over his head.

Mini had learned to recognize a guy's pending orgasm and she recognized it now as she sucked Dan's cock. She pulled her lips off and turned around between his thighs and sat down on his stomach and then slid down so the length of his cock ran along Mini's pussy. She dry-humped her pussy up and down his cock several times as she held it tightly to her with her hand.

After a dozen cycles up and down Dan's shaft, Mini pivoted her hips and pushed her pussy down over his glans and quickly sank down to his balls. She reached down and cupped his balls each time she dropped back down. Dan had his hands on her slim waist assisting her motion. Mini was groaning hard and she moaned,"Oh Fuck Dan. Cum in me. Fuck."

Mini wasn't sure if she would have an orgasm or not with Dan's cock after getting used to Max's but as she rode Dan's cock, she knew that wouldn't be an issue. She could feel her orgasm rushing closer and she burst out, "SHIT. I'MMM CCCCUMMMINNNGGGG." She threw her tits forward and then snapped them back. Dan was holding tightly to her hips as he was pivoting his hips up into her. Mini groaned out again. Dan wasn't done yet and he continued fucking her pussy as hard as he could.

As Mini groaned her way through her orgasm, Meredith was clenching her muscles up to explode into her own orgasm. She was guiding Nadia's head because Nadia had lost her concentration as she was consumed by Max's vigorous ass-fucking.

Nadia was screaming into Meredith's pussy. She was in the midst of her own orgasm and she was screaming out load too.

Just then, the back door opened and two costumed bodies came in and shut the door behind them. Meredith and Mini were too consumed by their orgasms to be aware of the two new arrivals. Nadia knew her daughters had arrived but she was about to blow too. She pulled her head back out of Meredith's pussy and screamed and screamed. Everyone's attention was drawn to Nadia as she was groaning hard in synch with Max's thrusts into her ass.

Max's eyes were shut and his mouth hung open in gasping breaths as he rapidly drove his hips forward and back. The new arrivals stopped in their tracks to watch 'Elvira' being vigorously fucked in the ass. She was obviously in the midst of a huge orgasm. One of Nadia's hands pushed its way done to her pelvis and started furiously rubbing all four fingers up and down over her clitoris and then into her vacant, pulsating pussy.

Max's orgasm had been disrupted by the new players. He was trying hard to bring it back as he pummeled Nadia's ass. When Nadia collapsed forward into Meredith's lap and off his cock, he was disappointed. Nadia's anus was gaping wide open and her pussy was still clenching on air.

Danielle and Ariel were frozen in place when they saw 'Zorro's' cock disengage from their mother's ass. Their mouth's dropped open and they turned to look at each other. Ariel said, "Holy Shit. Look at the size of that cock. Mother-fucker!"

Nadia looked up from Meredith's lap at her daughters and said, "Yeah, that's exactly what he was doing; fucking your mother." Danielle and Ariel laughed and started stripping off their costumes, just like that night three years ago.

Danielle came in dressed as 'Goldi-Locks', with blonde hair in ringlets. A ribbon was tied around her hair to a bow on top. She had on a light blue dress with a petticoat under it, which was now discarded. She was wearing a light blue mask over her eyes and Max didn't recognize her at all. The blonde ringlets turned out to be Danielle's real hair.

Ariel had already discarded her dress and she stood in the kitchen naked except for a mask on her face and a red cape with the hood pulled up on her head. She was apparently 'Little Red Riding Hood'.

They both scanned the crowd in the living room. The 'hanging man', who they knew was their dad, was sitting on the couch with 'Mini Mouse' on his lap. They were both grinning at the new arrivals. 'Elvira', who they knew to be their mother, was on her knees with her face in some 'hooker's' lap with her ass in the air. 'Zorro', with the massive, glistening cock pointing straight out in front of him was on his knees behind 'Elvira'. They were all grinning back at Danielle and Ariel.

Mini recognized Danielle but not Ariel. Max didn't recognize either of them. It may have been because he never looked at their masked faces. He was staring at their naked bodies. They were long and lean with exceptional female curves in all the right places. His cock was still as hard as a steel pipe and he was absent mindedly jerking himself off in long full length strokes.

Danielle and Ariel didn't recognize anyone else in the room except their parents. Nadia had not told either of her daughters that they would have company. They were led to believe that they were coming home to have family sex only. So, this was a surprise and neither of them objected.

Dan gently lifted 'Mini-Mouse' off his lap and kissed her cheek as he sat her on the cushion next to him. His cock was soft as he pulled himself up and walked across the room to greet his daughters. There were hugs all around and Ariel couldn't resist a little squeeze on her dad's cock.

Nadia slowly regained her feet and staggered into the kitchen to greet her daughters. Max was now beginning to figure out who the new players were. He grinned at his mother, slumped on the couch in front of him and whispered, "Why didn't you tell us Danielle and Ariel would be joining us?"

Mom just whispered back, "Surprise." She turned her attention to Mini sitting on the couch grinning back at her. Mini raised her upturned thumb at her mother and looked back into the kitchen. Mini couldn't wait to get her lips on Danielle's pussy. Max just continued stroking his cock. It seems everyone else had orgasms except him and he had been so close.

Meredith climbed off the couch and maneuvered Max onto it. She sat down in his lap facing the kitchen with his erect cock sticking up between her legs. She wrapped her fingers as far around it as she could and took over jerking Max off in long, slow full-length stokes. Mini stayed where she was and giggled when she looked over at Max and Mom. It looked like Mom was jerking her own cock.

The sexual atmosphere in the kitchen was getting hot and steamy. After the hugs and kisses, Ariel had gone to her knees and was sucking on her dad's limp cock and it was getting hard fast. Danielle dropped to her knees and was tongue-fucking her mother's pussy and clit. Both Dan and Nadia's heads were cocked back and both were groaning very loud. Dan's legs were trembling and his knees nearly buckled twice. Nadia knew she was going to go down so she pulled out a chair and sat in it as Danielle didn't miss a beat.

Dan was staring down into Ariel's eyes. She had a smile on her face as her dad's cock slid in and out of her mouth. Both the girls were fingering their own pussies as they sucked on their parent's genitals.

Meredith was overcome with the passion displayed in the kitchen and she increased the pace of her hand on Max's cock. Max noted the increased pace and he brought his hands around to cradle his mom's tits and tweak her nipple between his thumbs and index fingers. Mini's fingers had found her pussy and were working furiously.

Meredith had her free hand in her own crotch fingering her clit in the same rhythm she was jerking her son off to. She reflected for a moment on 'incest', the 'great taboo'. She was participating in it and witnessing it and it seemed so much hotter because of it.

Dan turned his attention from Ariel's smiling face to Nadia. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning through an open mouth, "UUUUHHHH....UUHHH...UUHHHH," between gasps for air. Her hands were on either side on Danielle's face. Dan noticed that Danielle's fingers were going a mile-a-minute in her own pussy. He glanced back down at Ariel to see if she was fingering herself. She was.

Dan was trying to hold his orgasm back but the idea that his own daughter was sucking his cum from him was so hot that he couldn't resist the pull anymore. His cock surged harder signaling Ariel to pull back. She looked right up into her Dad's eyes as his cum rocketed into her mouth. She collected it all and when he was done she pulled her lips off and displayed her mouthful of pearly white, creamy jizz. She curled her tongue out cradling the load and then swallowed it down with a gulp. She kissed his glans and flicked one last bit of cum from the eye and stood up to kiss her dad. He could taste his cum on her lips.

Nadia had been watching her husband's facial contortions and his orgasm pushed her over into hers. Her hips bounced and vibrated in the kitchen chair. Danielle stayed right with her and continued tongue-fucking her clit and pussy. Nadia was screaming and throwing her head from side to side. She had to physically push her daughter out of her pussy.

Danielle sat back on her heels and smiled up at her mother. Her face was coated with her mother's juices. She licked all around her lips. Nadia reached down for her hands and pulled Danielle up to sit in her lap. They kissed passionately.

Meredith was rapidly stroking Max's cock as she sat on Max's lap with the base of his cock pressed firmly up against his mother's clitoris. The movement of his cock against her clit was thrilling Meredith.

After the sex in the kitchen had settled down, Mini turned her attention to her mother jerking her brother off. Mini could tell that Max was getting close from the contortions on his face. She moved off the couch and on hands and knees, crossed the room to the feet of Max and her mom. She looked back into the kitchen and saw that Nadia, Dan, Danielle and Ariel were watching her. Mini smiled at them and then moved up Mom's legs and ran her tongue up the underside of Max's cock and stretched her lips over Max's cock-knob.

Meredith's hand was still jerking Max off but she was watching her daughter as Mini pushed her mouth down over her brother's cock. She adjusted her stokes to the bottom half of his cock so Mini could suck the top half.

Max was about to blow anyway but Mini's mouth sucking up and down his cock increased the intensity and cum rocketed up his shaft and into Mini's mouth. She was caught by surprise and her mouth was halfway down his cock when the first long rope of cum shot into her throat. She wrenched and gagged and was forced to pull all the way off.

Cum blasted into Mini's face. Mom saw what was happening and she pushed his cock lower to blast Max's cum on Mini's tits. By the time he had finished, Mini was covered with jizz. She lifted her mask and was scooping cum from her right eye and pushing her fingers into her mouth. She pushed the mask back into place and was searching for more cum.

Danielle quickly moved across the room and knelt in front of the 'Mini-Mouse' character and smiled at her masked face before she leaned in and started licking and slurping 'Zorro's' cum from her face and tits. Mini let her go and she trembled when Danielle's lips sucked in each nipple and caressed them with her tongue. Mini said, "Thanks Danielle."

Danielle was a little startled and she pulled her lips off Mini's tit and sat up and searched for any clue as to who the 'Mini-Mouse' character was. She obviously knew her. Mini could tell that Danielle was trying to figure out who she was so she pulled her mask off and Danielle smiled broadly and said, "Mini. Of course. How have you been?"

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers