Fucking Monsters Pt. 02

Story Info
The Black Monster Creature got her in his grips.
2.5k words
4.2
11.8k
11

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeHay
ChloeHay
113 Followers

TRACE's research facility was located in a secluded area, just off the grid north of the city just beyond an abandoned highway. The institution was established 70-years-ago by Dennis Lane, who was known for his work in transformative mutations in unknown species. The government offered up a sizable donation each year to TRACE for continued research and discovery.

Seated in his leather-back swivel chair, Dennis Lane's great-grandson, Michael Lane slammed his hands down on the mahogany desk, shaking the miscellaneous object on top. Startled, the woman on her knees sucking his cock scrapped his shaft with her teeth, causing him to curse.

"Get out," he screeched, looking down at her. She scrambled up, fixed her tank top, and hurried out of the office.

"Gigi, I want Riley Stewart in my office, NOW," he screamed into the receiver. He stuffed his cock back in his pants and waited for the hunter.

Thirty minutes later, Riley entered the office with a look of apprehension on his face. "You wanted to see me Mr.Lane," he asked, hands in pocket.

"Yes, I fucking want to see you," Michael said angrily clutching the report in his hand," I needed to see you five days ago apparently."

"Explain this to me," he said slamming it down on his desk.

Riley gave a nervous laugh, "It's clear there on the document sir," crossing the room he looked down at the report he wrote after escaping for his life at Kimujo mountains. "During a seize-and capture-mission of species 91787, Tactical agent Jasmine Heard and," he hesitated reading, "Agent Jennifer...Lane was compromised by the targeted subject and mission was abandoned upon rule 363."

Michael glared at the audacity of the man standing before him,

"Mission abandoned 'how'", he asked angrily, "where is my niece Stewart, and before you open your fucking mouth, let me make clear that if you tell me that you've abandoned her I will personally have you locked up with the Conubens, who I am sure will be happy to rip out your freaking throat."

It was clear that Michael only cared for the well being of his niece and was not interested in Agent Heard at all. Choosing his words carefully, Riley's hands started to perspire, "My last visual confirmation of Agent Lane was alive, but her mental state seemed impaired by 91787's... influence."

"Why didn't you bring her back here," Micahel demanded his round, rough face the color of a cherry red tomato. It took everything in him not to punch Riley in the gut.

Riley paused before answering, remembering the tall creature removing not one, but 'two' Trifentil darts from its chest as if they were nothing. Riley used one Trifentil dart to take out the three-headed, nine-foot-tall Binze, and that was just to the leg. One dart was designed to take down 30 elephants. Fearing for his life, Riley had no choice but to abandon his team, but he could not tell that to the angry man standing before him, or his self-preservation efforts would have been wasted.

"Agent Lane was compromised in such a way that if I attempted to retrieve her, I would have been under the creature's influence as well and unable to make this report," Riley said, trying not to sound defensive.

Michaell pinched the bridge of his nose when he felt the familiar pressure of a migraine behind his eyes. "That still doesn't excuse you for not reporting this situation promptly, but I will have to deal with you later, for now, put together a retrieval team to extract Jennifer and have her quarantined immediately."

"And what of Agent Heard," asked Riley

Michael glared at Riley, "Do I even have to say it, go now!" he bellowed.

Not pushing his luck, Riley quickly exited the room.

*********

Jasmine

I woke up to a hot tongue licking my neck in long strokes, my nude body was wrapped in fur and tentacles as the creature held me firmly against its chest. I could feel its hot and heavy breath near my ear, and its hard cock was lodged between my thighs. I shifted my weight and looked back at the large black monster and realized that it was still sleeping. It has been five days since the abduction and it did not look as if I was going to be able to leave the small room in which I was held captive.

For the last three days, the creature has been fucking me senseless, only stopping to allow me to wash in the bucket of water it fetched and to eat the fruit it picked or the fish it caught. I started to suspect that the beast knew I could barely walk, let alone escape after hours of intense intercourse. In all of my years working for TRACE, I'd never encounter a species with a high intellect such as this one. It knew exactly what I needed, how to acquire it, and how to keep me locked up while doing so. On the first day it went out, I tried the exit just to realize that I was locked in from the outside.

'It must have something blocking the door,'I thought in disbelief.

I told myself to remain calm and think clearly about the situation. Riley's cowardice was upsetting, but I was sure that TRACE will be sending reinforcements soon, considering the CEO's niece was involved. However, after the third day, when the Black Creature covered me in sperm and started howling in celebration I started to grow concerned about other things.

I frowned suspiciously at the glowing green crystal sitting in the corner of the room.

'What the fuck is that?' I attempted to wiggle out of the creature's embrace but its tentacles just tightened, trapping me further.

"Hey," I said, reaching back to shake the monster.

"Hey," I yelled when I got no response but the continuous attention of his long tongue at the nape of my neck.

I felt the monster shift behind me and flipped me around to face it. Its silver eyes appraised me slowly, its gaze resting on my lips. I soon found myself being kissed slowly by the creature, its head tilted to the side as if not to poke me with its long nose. Hot tongue, invaded my mouth, swirling around deeply. Warmth spread throughout my body and I returned the kiss, stroke for stroke. My hand came up instinctively and I started stroking the monster's face. I felt the soothing massage of tentacles at my back and a hard cock was pressed against my center.

'Stop Jasmine, stop', I thought.

My body didn't listen to me as my hips started grinding against monsters' large dick.

With a loud growl, the monster easily positioned me on all fours, leaning its chest against my back. It said something close to my ear which made my heart slam against my breast. And before I could react, the monster cock was stretching my pussy, in long slow strokes.

"Yes," I said automatically, feeling my walls close around its cock. The monster was still talking to me in that language I didn't understand, its tone deep, low, and inquiring.

"Yes," I answered, not sure if I had any other words. My legs started to quiver and I wasn't confident that I could hold myself up any longer; as if reading my mind, the creature laid on its back and pulled me on top. I was straddling him, sitting on its cock. Tentacles held me in position and lifted me up and down. I was repeatedly brought up to the head of the cock and slammed down to the very base.

"Oh my," I screamed, feeling warm all over. Looking down at the monster it was staring back up at me, its mouth pulled back, exposing its sharp white teeth. It was grunting loudly, its hands finding my tits, which seemed to have grown fuller overnight. It pinched my sensitive nipples causing my head to snap back from the sensations overcoming me.

As the beast continued to jackhammer me, I felt my body convulse uncontrollably and my neck started to roll around on its own. Hot juices flowed out of me and I collapsed on the beast's chest. My heart was about to fall out of me, it was beating so hard. The creature held me in place, it's cock still deep inside of me unmoving. Furry hands stroked my back and I could feel the beast tongue caressing my face.

"Murenono," it said almost lovingly. I found myself feeling very protected at the creature's tender care, forgetting that I was abducted or that my mission was to capture this furry beast. My heart slowed down to a normal pace and the monster started to move its hips slowly underneath me again. It thrust slowly, building up its pace and I felt my heartbeat timed with each stroke.

"Go," I said desperately, feeling my center grow warm again. The creature picked up speed but I needed more.

"Go," I demanded, My nails dug deep into the creature's sides.

The beast started howling, its chest vibrating against mine. I frowned as I noticed the room glowed brighter and brighter. The beast held on to me, fucking me harder and harder, and the room was filled with blinding light. And I was suddenly thrown into a white space.

Panicked I looked around, but I was alone, standing naked with white space all around me.

'It killed me.'

As soon as I formed the thought the light faded and I was back in the arms of the creature shaking like a leaf on a breezy day. And I felt the beast fill me up with loads of hot cum.

*******

"What was that," I asked the beast, expecting an answer. Staring at me, blinking a few times it slipped out of me, crossing the room, it picked up the green glowing crystal. Turning it over in its hands the creature studied the rock, an obvious look of surprise crossed its face. It slowly walked toward me with the crystal in hand and the green light shined brighter.

It placed the crystal in my hands and I felt a sense of calm come over me. I didn't have that feeling the first time I touched the rock, I felt myself smiling but I didn't know why.

Getting a grip on reality I dropped the crystal on the floor and the beast quickly scooped it up and placed it back in the corner.

"I can't stay in here forever," I said, knowing it understood me. I crossed my hands over my breast feeling exposed. It stared at my naked body, its cock getting visibly hard. Knowing that I couldn't handle another session I frowned,

" No."

I was ignored as it grabbed me in its arms. I found myself attached to its back and it strolled out the door.

*****

"She should be around here," Riley said, looking down at his tracking monitor. He was surrounded by TRACE elite catchers, a team of twelve, dressed in military gear, carrying lethal force weapons. Riley knew he had to secure Jennifer at all costs because he was certain that Micheal would live up to his promise and throw him to the Conubens, the most vicious species in the entire country. Following a rocky path, he circled back to where she was last seen, covered in the creature's cum. He could still see evidence of the attack on the ground.

Shuddering in disgust, he motioned the catchers to follow him, feeling secure surrounded by so many human shields, he knew that the team could not go up against the black beast, but it would give him plenty of time to get away if the thing showed its presence again.

Stopping, Riley spotted a nude body a couple of feet ahead. Looking closely he could tell it was Jennifer by the long brown hair that touched the small of her back. She was coated in dry sperm, dirt and her skin was bruised.

"Jennifer," he called out stepping closer, fearing the worst. He reached out and touched her shoulder, and sighed with relief when she turned around to face him. Her blue eyes blinked up at him and a slow smile stretched across her face.

"Riley," she moaned, extending her hands out grabbing for his cock, but he quickly pushed them away. Screaming she stood up and with unbelievable strength for someone that's probably been without food or water for five days, pushed him down to the ground. She fell forward crashing on top of him and started grinding her hips against him.

"Get her off me now," Riley yelled to the catchers, feeling himself growing slightly aroused. Strong hands lifted Jennifer, holding her tightly so she couldn't make sudden moves.

"Jennifer, I need you to listen to me," Riley said, standing up and brushing off his clothes " I need you to tell me where Jasmine is, when did you see her last?"

"Touch me Riley please, just a little I can't take it," Jennifer pleaded her eyes bloodshot red.

Cursing under his breath and feeling a twinge of guilt, he took out a syringe and quickly plunged it into her thighs and she instantly calmed. The effects of the drug were temporary so he quickly asked her about Jasmine's whereabouts.

"It...it took her," Jennifer said, stumbling over her words. "I need water."

A feeling of doom washed over Riley at the implication of what she said. "It took her...it took her where Jen," he asked, his voice raising an octave.

"I need water," she repeated looking at him in a daze.

"Give her some water," Riley told one of the catchers, "and find something to cover her up."

Sipping out of a canteen, wrapped in a wool blanket, Jen closed her eyes as she recalled the last five days. Left behind, covered in semen, she lost control of her actions. Her skin was on fire and every slight movement was torture. She needed to be touched but there was no one around. Hour after agonizing hour, she felt a sudden wave of desire and would rub herself, stroking until her pussy juices flowed freely. She discarded her clothing and gear on the first night, not thinking that she could call for help or have any need for food, all she cared about was satisfying the urges that came over her.

Tears sprung to her eyes as she felt a sudden wave of regret for even thinking of working for TRACE, but she wanted to prove her mother wrong, that she was a valuable asset to the family and not a waste of space.

"Did you see what direction the monster went with Jasmine," Riley repeated.

"No," she said, feeling the urge to touch herself. "Take me home, I need to go home now."

Heart beating she reached out to touch her nipples and desperate little moans escaped from her lips," Fuck me."

Riley quickly administered her a sedative and pointed to two catchers, "Get her back and quarantined, the rest of you follow me,...we need to get to Jasmine now."


ChloeHay
ChloeHay
113 Followers